MLR Images, Creative Wedding Photography

Located in Chester Co., PA, we serve destinations worldwide.

Reflecting you at your finest.

Led by career wedding photographer Michael Redmond, with over 25 years of worldwide experience in photographing life, MLR Images has developed a service catering those who want to capure the natural light, flow, elegance and emotion of couples and families on this wedding day to be remembered. Known for not just great images but also excellent service before, during, and after your event, MLR Images has shot over 300 weddings ( ALL with happy clients!) and would love to help you get the images you are hoping for.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

1580 W. Strasburg Rd., West Chester, PA Located in Chester Co., PA, we serve destinations worldwide. (610) 308-3828

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Chelsea C

We absolutely loved working with Michael! We got married in the winter on the coldest day of the year, and had to do most of our pictures inside. He was so creative and adaptive! We got so many beautiful shots, and the candid pictures from our reception captured our night... Read More perfectly. I would definitely recommend booking Michael for your wedding or other special event! We had a great experience.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Shayna L

Michael was a phenomenal photographer. From the moment we met I knew he was the perfect fit. The celebration is great but the pictures are what holds your memories forever so this was an important decision. I chose Michael because he was personable, professional but also because... Read More of his work. He gives his photos a mood, for lack of a better term. I loved his moody work and fell in love with his eye for beauty. Let me say, this did not disappoint! He was early and stayed late. He provided images the very next day to tide me over until the rest could be completed. My family and friends loved him and are still speaking about how wonderful he was. I made the best decision with MLR Images! Thank you!

2017-11-07T13:05:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Everyone had wonderful time at your wedding, such a cool venue and great people, getting nice images was a treat. I think we we should redo your event once a year!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Courtney P

My In-Laws have been trusting Michael with family photos for years, then we entrusted him for our wedding. Michael did a PHENOMENAL job. Everything we wanted he got. He has a great eye for scenery, lighting, and made the experience fun. There is no doubt both of our families now... Read More will continue to use his company for all our future photography needs! HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.

2017-10-23T17:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Courtney, it was a great pleasure to not only cover your beautiful wedding but also to work with your new family once again. I'm sure you are thrilled with how your day went and we have lots of great images to remember it.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kathy K

I had to write this review about Michael Redmond of MLR Images who was the photographer for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From the first contact with him and through the entire celebration he was professional, personable, and so much fun to work with. During the... Read More party he blended into the crowd capturing moments we otherwise would have missed. You didn't really know he was there and yet he was always there when we wanted a special photo. The sampling of photos we received the day after the wedding were all amazing. They demonstrated his skill as a photographer and artist. I can't wait to see them all! I recommend Michael without hesitation!

2017-10-11T20:56:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Michelle's wedding was perfect and I was honored to be able to capture the day.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Ashley S

I was so lucky to have chosen Michael to photograph my wedding. His professionalism, his photo journalistic eye, his quiet way around my event, and his uncanny ability to put us all at ease on a day where so much can go wrong. Michael just captures memories that are so nostalgic... Read More of the feeling and beauty of the day! His eye is keen and the rate at which he returns the images for your viewing is practically the next day! I am so impressed with his talent. I always refer his photography, and when people see my photos they always ask who my photographer was. He was the right choice right for my special day and he will be my go to photographer for all my special events!! Again, I feel so lucky to have found Michael/MLR Images!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Danielle B

Michael was absolutely phenomenal to work with!!! He did an incredible job not only with our wedding photos, but our engagement shoot as well. We could not have been happier all the way around. He was so easy to work with, not to mention a ton of fun to hangout with; totally... Read More down to earth and an all around nice guy. His photos were absolutely breathtaking, and he truly captured the entire story of our special day. We could not have asked for more in a photographer, and will most definitely be hiring him again in the future! Thanks for everything, Michael! You are awesome :)

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kristin C

My (new) Husband Pat and I could not be happier with Mike and his team. Any questions we had leading up to the wedding, Mike was very responsive but also very laid back. This made the whole process very relaxing for me and one less thing I had to worry about. I felt very... Read More confident in just letting Mike do his thing and i'm so glad I did! The first 52 photos (that I received the very next day) were absolutely stunning and even better than I could have imagined. The value of his services paired with the (extremely) reasonable pricing, makes hiring MLR a no brainer! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! I will try to find ways to use him again in the future! Kristin Conrad

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Brooke B

Michael did a great job with our pictures for our wedding! We love them!! They are very professional and his editing skill are fantastic!

Great wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 gloria a

Michael took great wedding pictures for us! We love them! He's such a talented photographer. I love his style of photography. And working with him was an absolute pleasure as well! He's very accommodating and flexible :) We're very pleased with our awesome high quality pictures.... Read More Thanks!

2015-11-11T13:25:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gloria! Your wedding was amazing!

Delightful!

Reviewed on 1/01/2015

Micheal was a delight to work with. All of his correspondence before and after the wedding was prompt and professional. We both feel that he really listened to our ideas and understood the kind of wedding we had planned. We requested that he stay in the background and get mostly... Read More candid shots. We got married by the waters on boulders at St. Peter's Village, so this was not an easy wedding! Additionally, my husband was very anxious about being photographed... Well we could not have been happier with how Michael handled a tricky situation and delivered to the max. We are very pleased with the pictures and would recommend him to anyone. He rocks!

2015-01-02T14:44:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was wonderful and provided so many oportunities for great shots. Outdoor shoots can be tough with so much contrasting light but your location was perfect and I felt right at home climbing among the rocks! Thanks for having me shoot your... Read Less Read More

A+

Reviewed on 12/25/2014

Mr. Redmond was exceptional in his field of wedding photography and demonstrated all the qualities we were hoping to find. We were very pleased with the outcome of his services. We highly recommend him for any engagement! Wedding date: 9/6/2014

Better than we dreamed of

Reviewed on 12/11/2014

We were on a limited budget for our wedding, and MLR Images fit right in our price range. Despite being half of what others were charging, Michael lived up to every expectation, and blew them out of the water. He was professional but fun, he wasn't pushy to the guests, and... Read More most importantly, the pictures are absolutely beautiful. Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

2014-12-12T08:58:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you, your wedding was unique and the guests were great, a joy to photograph!

Beautiful photography

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Danielle H

We had (in our opinion) a beautiful intimate wedding, and Michael captured the moments perfectly. We couldn't be happier.

2014-12-12T08:56:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Your wedding was beautiful and pleasure to shoot!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Robin F

We hired Michael to capture the excitement and tender moments of our wedding day. Knowing all too well how easy it is to miss such moments, he was there for at least 6 hours making sure we wouldn't miss a thing--he certainly delivered! With well over 350 photos to choose we are... Read More having a difficult time with our selection--that's a good thing! We have the utmost respect for Michael and his desire to please his clients. He is very personable, creative, and a true professional at his trade. If you are looking for someone to capture the moments you hope not to miss--do yourself a favor and consider Michael...you will not be disappointed!

Michael Redmond

Born into a family of creative parents and siblings, Michael Redmond followed his fathers footsteps as a professional photographer. Studying fine arts and photography in college and immediately immersing himself in the business of capturing images professionally, Michael has covered thousands of events around the world for over 25 years. "I still get immense joy in shooting weddings, it is a passion for me. I love meeting new couples, traveling to beautiful venues, and capturing the images newlyweds dreamed of. The feedback I get after presenting a wedding gallery is my greatest reward."