Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

246 Shinnecock Dr, Brighton, MI Most of Michigan (517) 548-1954

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Katie B

Pat is an amazing guy! He did both our ceremony and reception. Many people in my family are not huge dancers and he got a lot of them out on the dance floor. He also created custom uplighting behind the head table with our names on it with very short notice. Thank you Pat for... Read More making our wedding at crystal gardens an unforgettable night!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Bryanne N

Pat was the best DJ for our wedding. He played every song that was asked and was very professional.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Sara P

DJ Joe was awesome and did a wonderful job at both our ceremony and reception! Joe was very professional and worked with us to help pick out all our songs. Everything went smoothly and Joe even handled being put on the spot when asked for a request that wasn't on the list during... Read More one of the wedding toasts. Will definitely be recommending him to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Gabrielle L

Ron was a fantastic DJ! He did a great job of playing the songs we wanted to hear and taking requests from our guests (while making sure we were ok with the requests first - some were on our do not play list). He kept the energy in the room going all night and was even out there... Read More dancing with us on the floor for a few of the songs! We are glad we went with Mobile Rhythm.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Stephanie J

DJ Paddy J was AMAZING! He played everything we wanted and the dance floor always had people on it. Both Pat and Joe were wonderful to work with and I will be recommending them to every one and anyone that needs a DJ. Thank you for making our night unforgettable!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jordan G

With our Reception Venue (Lakelands Golf and Country Club in Brighton, MI), a choice of DJ was included with our package. One of the choices was Mobile Rhythm, and after reading multiple online reviews, we decided to go with them. We were contacted soon after making this... Read More choice, and we immediately knew we had gone the right direction. From the initial email, all contact was extremely professional, accurate, and fast. Mobile Rhythm provides an online interface for music selection and event planning. While this interface could use some updates to make it more modern, it is very functional and extremely helpful in planning the music and entertainment for the evening. We had a special request, to allow a family friend to play live music for our cocktail hour, and Steve was more than happy to accommodate this request, even providing a microphone for him and not counting that time in our total time we had reserved him for. When it came to the day of the event, we couldn't have been happier with Steve's song selection and ability to read the room. When he noticed that the dance floor was getting empty, he would change up the music to get everyone back out dancing. The music was at the perfect volume, loud enough to be heard through the room, but not too loud for people to still hold conversations at the tables. Steve was also extremely flexible with day-of event timing, we ended up having to switch up the order and timing of a couple of our dances and other events, and he instantly took care of it, and kept a good handle on the room the whole time. When it came to the end of the night, and the dance floor was still full of people, he even played a few songs past his scheduled end time to wind the evening down. We received countless compliments from our guests on DJ Steve, and we would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Ashley P

Joe was our dj and was awesome! Kept the flow of the night going and was attentive to what we wanted and the guests.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Ally O

Ben was a great DJ! Very professional and accomodating to our unique needs during our ceremony and reception! Would recommend to future brides!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Erinn D

Joe was an amazing DJ and made our night wonderful! He was very professional, attentive and a pleasure to work with! The up-lighting was beautiful. The photobooth was a lot of fun and we got a copy of each photo which was awesome! I highly recommend Mobile Rhythm... Read More Entertainment for any event!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Katy S

Great DJ service. They responded in a timely manner and I loved that we could enter our info online and add music to a playlist and "do not" playlist. Very friendly and fun

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Amazing service!! DJ Joe was the best he played all of our songs and we were glad he interacted with the crowd! Five stars is not enough to rate the fantastic job he did at our wedding reception on June 11, 2016!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Josie L

Mobile Rhythm was great to work with and gave us a great price. I was very impressed by how much energy and attention they gave to our day.

Great D.J.!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 MICHELLE F

It was a pleasure working with DJ Pat from Mobile Rhythm Entertainment. He didn't miss a thing and played every song we had on our "Must Play List" :) Very entertaining and great at what he does. Made the planning experience easy and fun. I highly recommend using them!

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Jamie H

My husband and I used Mobile Rhythm Entertainment for our wedding reception. We LOVED our DJ Ron Johnson! The online song lists and ability to request certain songs ahead of time was great and made things so much easier for us. Joe the owner of the company was always easy to... Read More reach and available for questions. We met with Ron about 1-2 weeks prior, he was very professional and easy to work with. We discussed our taste in music and the type of wedding we were having as well as a few things we wanted to do that was a little different than most weddings. Ron was very accommodating to our schedule and everything went just how we wanted it to be. The wedding was so much fun because Ron played GREAT songs! You could tell that he took the time to choose a playlist specifically for us based on our tastes, there was never a moment that the dance floor was empty.Our wedding was last night and Ron already sent me a few video clips from the night as well!! Thank you so much Ron & Joe for everything we couldn't have asked for a better experience or wedding!

Wedding

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Kelly N

Mobile Rythem was a wonderful addition to our evening. DJ joe was detail oriented, personable and fun. Would highly recorded mobile Rythem.

Dj Services

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 brigid g

Pat was our Dj, and he was absolutely FANTASTIC! I had so many compliments from all of our guests about how great our Dj was. People were on the dance floor from the moment dinner was done until the very end and we had to start making people leave. We had requested Irish music... Read More be played all through dinner and pat had all the various artists that we wanted he had a wide array of different music and anything requested was play. I have already recommended him to my other friends who are getting married because he was just amazing.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Catherine B

My husband and I chose Mobile Rhythm as part of our package through Crystal Gardens. DJ Pat was wonderful to work with. If there was a song that we wanted, he found it for us. We also got our photo booth through them. Everyone had a great time with them. DJ Pat also did our... Read More ceremony music.

The dance floor that never died! DJ Joe is the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kimberly P

DJ Joe is the best! He DJ'd our wedding at Waldenwoods Resort this past September! He put on the most amazing evening and kept the party going until 12:30 am! There was not one dance where the dance floor died! He also took a picture of my husband and I and had it printed out... Read More for us ON the night of our wedding a put it into a frame! It was such a thoughtful gesture! He was so kind, not the "like to hear themselves talk" type and not one bit annoying! He was professional and really knew how to work the crowd! I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Joe at Mobile Rhythm Entertainment! A+++

Thank you Emilie!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Sarah A

We had Emilie as the DJ at our wedding. She did an amazing job. The dance floor was always full of people, she listened to what songs our guests wanted, helped guide us through the night and made my night very special. Couldn't have done it without her! Thank you Emilie! We... Read More also used the photobooth, and I didn't worry at all. It was there and everyone was using it, then it was gone at the end of the night; no hassle!

Memorable!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jennifer R

We worked with Ron, and he was awesome! All I did was give him a few examples of what kind of music we loved, and he totally ran with it. We were getting complements from family saying how much they were enjoying the music. He made the night a very memorable one, he played songs... Read More that we love without having to ask to hear them. He also provided great ideas for the reception. Our wedding night was a blast because of him. We definitely would recommend Ron or anyone else from Mobile Rhythm.

DJ Pat is the best!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Megan O

We used DJ Pat through mobile Rhythm and he was awesome. He kept everyone dancing all night and really knew how to read the room. Everyone loved him!!

Great DJ and organizer!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Leslie H

Steve from mobile rhythms was a great addition to our wedding! He helped coordinate our ceremony, reception and elvis impersonator. He even kept our photographer on schedule!! He made everything simple for me and my groom, we didn't have to worry about a thing! He had all of our... Read More guests up dancing!!...and played all my favorite songs that I had requested. He was a great speaker and you could tell that he was a true professional that has worked at MANY weddings!!! I would recommend him to anyone getting married!!

Loved our DJ

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Amy B

Our DJ was AMAZING! Great night, great party!

Fun Dj.

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Samantha B

Dj Pat was awesome. He did a great job keeping our guests of all ages on the dance floor.

What a party!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Celeste V

DJ Jim from Mobile Rhythm was awesome!! He kept the dance floor going all night. There was still about 50 people dancing right up until the last song and we didn't want it to end! Also did a beautiful job on the music for the ceremony, and the uplighting for the reception looked... Read More great. Super friendly and easy to work with. Thank you for making our reception a great party!!