Modern Dynamix Photography

Morgantown and beyond

Helping you hold on to the memories forever.

Send me an email or feel free to call! I would love to sit down with you and discuss your big day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

24 Robin Lane, Morgantown, WV Morgantown and beyond (304) 376-7465

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Ashton M

Chris is simply amazing. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He did whatever he could to get the best shot possible, including running to up to a balcony to get an overhead shot of our ring ceremony and then back down to the patio before the ring ceremony... Read More was over on one of the hottest days this summer. I'm so thankful for Chris because he manages to capture every shot and emotion on such an important day. Full of great ideas and an amazing personality he makes a special day even more unforgettable. I would highly recommend him to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cherish S

Chris was fun and great to work with! He helped make our engagement session laid back and casual. I loved that he took interest in which photos we wanted taken also. I was surprised to even get a few sneak peak pictures that very same night! Chris checked in with me at least... Read More once a month, leading up to the wedding to see if things were going as planned. Our Wedding day was beautiful! His easy going personality helped make it less stressful. We added on the photo booth and it was a huge hit with our guests! We are anxiously waiting to see our wedding photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kasey M

Chris is absolutely the best! He did both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with them our beautiful photos. Not only is his work exquisite, but he's also very professional, friendly, and puts everyone around him at ease to capture beautiful in the... Read More moment shots. Our wedding photos read like a story of every special moment of our wedding day. We can not recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jeremy W

Chris did such an awesome job! Our wedding video and photos were something we will cherish forever. The turn around time of the photos after the wedding was great and we were not disappointed. He is very talented and just has the eye for things that will look good that comes... Read More natural to him. He's very fun to be around and just an all around good guy. I would highly recommend Chris for your wedding photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jeremy W

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Staclyn W

If I could give a higher rating I would. Chris did such an amazing job! He was very professional but fun at the same time and allowed all of us to be ourselves and captured each of those moments. He was immediately sending us sneak peeks of a couple pictures after our... Read More engagement session and wedding which showed me how excited he was about the images. I found myself asking "How did he get this photo? Where was he? I didn't even see him around during this time." His photos showed him to be very present but he was never in the way. Hands down, best photographer we could have asked for.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Amanda L

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Chris and his assistant were amazing. They got every shot we asked for and went above and beyond to make sure the shot was in frame. He even laid in the middle of the road to get an incredible shot for us. I'm so thankful for... Read More everything he did for us. My mom was so impressed with his engagement shots that she bought us a large canvas prints with one of his pictures. We used his engagement shots as our guestbook and our guests were blown away with the quality of the shots. You can't go wrong with picking Chris!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Brianna G

Chris and his partner were wonderful the entire ceremony and reception! They were EVERYWHERE and never missed an important shot! When I was running behind getting ready before the wedding, Chris took ALL of the pictures of our wedding details without me even asking. He knows... Read More exactly when and how to coordinate the entire event! He was also open to any ideas my husband and I had for photos, and his enthusiasm made things even more enjoyable. My wedding party bragged about how energetic and nice Chris and his partner were throughout the night. Chris took our engagement photos, also, which was a great opportunity for us to get to know him a little and feel comfortable. All of the photos turned out beautiful, and I know we'll cherish them for many years. Thank you so much for the effort you put into our wedding, Chris! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a talented, fun photographer to capture one of the most important moments in your life!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jen C

We had the BEST day with the BEST photographers, and I cannot thank Chris and Logan enough! I've lost count of how many people complimented them and commented on how enthusiastic and fun they were to be around -- and I agree! The photos were amazing and the experience was top... Read More notch. I felt comfortable around Chris instantly, which made the day of our wedding that much more enjoyable. I highly recommend Chris to anyone wanting a talented, enthusiastic, fun photographer!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Staci H

Chris came all the way to Baltimore for our wedding. He drove back and forth from the county to the city to get pictures of me and my girls and my husband and his guys before the ceremony. He even crouched down in our limo to get some awesome shots of my girls and I heading to... Read More the church. He blended in so well with my family and friends it just felt natural having him there. The pictures he got are beautiful and my husband and I are so grateful we had him there to photograph our day. We recommend him to everyone we know who is planning a wedding. He's personable, talented, and so much fun to work with!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Chris was absolutely amazing. We planned our wedding in just four months and on Halloween! He was completely accommodating. I stayed in contact through facebook and we conversed frequently to make sure everything was ready. We had compliments from everyone at our reception- they... Read More said he was everywhere. The pictures were PERFECT- Pinterest worthy perfect. I would suggest Chris to anyone planning a wedding. I would book him soon. He will likely be taken by someone else.

Highly recommend Modern Dynamix!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kelci S

We planned our way from 700 miles away, so I never actually got to meet face-to-face with Chris before the big day, but I was never worried. He was very good about checking in with me about how the planning process was going and about exactly what I wanted out of my wedding... Read More photos. When the day finally came, I felt completely at ease and honestly sometimes didn't even notice him taking photos. We decided on using a second shooter as well and Cydney was great; having two photographers was really beneficial, as there were a lot of photos that probably would have been missed with just one. Chris was very good about making sure we got all the shots we wanted and everything turned out beautiful despite the weather! It was very important to me to have candid photos in addition to the traditional poses that showed our personality and Chris completely understood what I wanted. I received a slideshow of some of the photos, also including some video clips, about a month after the wedding and received my photos a few weeks after. I highly recommend Modern Dynamix Photography to brides everywhere!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer, we had our bartender back out the night before the wedding and he found us one, very supportive and helpful. Amazing pictures and ideas.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

This guy was amazing! He seamlessly fit into the party and got every important picture we could think of! He was very professional, yet laid-back. He was very fun to be around.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Chris is by far one of the best Photographers I've ever been around, he displays absolute professionalism in everything he does. Chris captured EVERY emotion from our wedding day, whether it was our First Look, our Ceremony, Family, First Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son... Read More Dance, Reception Fun, Sunset Pictures, Sparkler Send-Off, Chris and his assistant were every where and captured everything. The Photo Booth was an absolute hit with all of our family and friends, highly recommend! Chris was very punctual and paid close attention to detail in all of his shots and went above and beyond to meet our wants. I cannot stress enough how great ModernDynamix was to us on our Wedding Day. We got our Wedding Pictures back very quick and the video slideshow he made for us was the greatest! Chris is extremely talented, professional, and organized, there is no way we would ever have done it any different. Choose ModernDynamix and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

What can I say....We LOVE our wedding pictures!!! Chris was so awesome throughout the entire day! I have never met someone who shows so much enthusiasm while taking pictures and it shows in his work. He even climbed on a roof to get a better shot! He goes above and beyond to... Read More make sure the pictures turn out perfect! I can't thank him enough for our wedding beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Chris was amazing to work with and, for that matter, just fun to be around! He helped to make the planning experience fun and easy. He worked with us to get the hours just right and didn't charge us for more than we needed. Not to mention, the engagement session was a fun... Read More add-on. His laid-back demeanor during the wedding really calmed down the groomsmen, as well as the children involved in the wedding party. And during the reception, he seemed to fit right in, making his photos much more candid and enjoyable. Chris was so excited, which really helped me to calm my wedding jitters and feel comfortable in front of the camera. We decided to add on the photo booth, which was a big hit with our guests!! We have only seen a few photos so far, but so far so great. Can't wait to get the rest!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Elizabeth V

We are very happy with Chris' pictures. He was great to work with and fast at getting us the pictures from our big day (under 2 weeks!). The slideshow he made really captured the magic of our wedding day. Even my Mom said "your photographer is a genius". On our wedding day,... Read More Chris was respectful and did not get in the way. He did a great job of capturing moments and letting them happen naturally. At the reception, Chris was literally running circles around the dance floor to get the best pictures. Our guests even commented how fun he was to interact with. We added on the photo booth option-It was a hit! Our guests could email pictures to themselves (or anyone...we got bombarded with emailed pictures from our friends). It was a very fun and memorable addition to our reception. Thank you Chris for enhancing our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Tessa B

Chris and his assistant, Cydney, were the photographers for my late spring wedding in Morgantown, WV. They were an incredible team!! Chris was extremely easy to work with, creative, professional, and fun to be around. They were back and forth capturing pictures of emotions,... Read More thoughts and scenery throughout the event. Our pictures were out of this world. He even made a slideshow with photos and video combined which fits our personalities perfectly. I highly recommend Chris from Modern Dynamix Photography for your special day!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

Chris does an amazing job! He went out of his way for my husband and I and we can't thank him enough for his kindness and work. He worked so hard to capture every great moment we had happen that day and the result of his photos was breathtaking. I am usually insecure when it... Read More comes to pictures but he made my bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful in his photos. I would definitely recommend him for any kind of wedding!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Chris was an amazing photographer. Captured every moment and was all over the place. Very nice and personable

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

I've been to three weddings within the past year, all of which had three different photographers. Modern Dynamix was easily the best at what the photographers role should be. Chris blends right on in with the bridal parties, he and his assistants bring an ease and personality to... Read More something that can be stressful and time consuming. The angles and ideas and visions brought to the table, both candid and posed, are beyond any image or thoughts and my buddies had. Modern Dynamix brings a loose, carefree, yet professional and entertaining atmosphere to the wedding, from beginning to end. Awesome finished products, and a bet much enjoyable and memorable experience!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Courtney F

Chris with Modern Dynamix is the best! We knew at the engagement shoot that he was going to do an amazing job on our wedding pictures. He talked with me throughout the whole wedding process to make sure we were still on track & then he blew us away at the wedding! Not only... Read More did we have such a fun time with him (and his brother!) but we got amazing pictures to remember our day! Even my family and our wedding party talked about how great he was! The best part is how FAST he is! While on our honeymoon he already sent us a video of some of our wedding pictures and he already let me know all the pictures are ready! My wedding was May 9th! I can't say enough good things about Chris! Also, we rented the photo booth from him and our guests really loved it! If you are looking for an amazing photographer who is SO reasonably priced, look no further! He will not disappoint!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Amanda S

We had an amazing time! Willing to work with multiple members of the family and bridal party. Can go with the flow and get amazing shots! Definitely recommend Modern Dynamix Photography!

Perfect Fall Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Modern Dynamix did our Fall engagement photos and I couldn't be happier! Not only did Chris listen to my ideas of what kind of look we were going for (casual, relaxed) but he was also able to capture my fiancé Kevin and I just being ourselves. He's easy and comfortable to work... Read More with and we absolutely loved how our photos turned out. I highly recommend Modern Dynamix.