Moio's Italian Pastry Shop

Monroeville, PA

An invitation from Tony Moio...

It all goes by so fast! It's my job to make your day more memorable, more savored, more special! No matter the size or style of your gathering, I'll work with you to create a wedding cake or a dessert no one will forget!

$$$

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

4209 William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA

Truly AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Martania

AMAZING!! When I saw the cake that Tony Moio (owner) had made for our wedding this is the word that came to mind. Everything from the tasting down to the wedding day, it was a pleasure to work with Tony every step of the way to get the cake done. Of all the fantastic flavors we settled on a three tier vanilla cake with chocolate pudding for the filling in our cake. Everyone at our wedding RAVED about how gorgeous the cake looked. It was simply too pretty to cut! My husband and I can't wait to bite into our 1st piece of cake on our anniversary. No doubt, this is the place to have your wedding cake made or to stop by for any of their bake goods which can be described as, "a mouthful of deliciousness." I HIGHLY recommend them 100%!!

April 13 - Pittsburgh Zoo

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Becca T

Moio's provided my wedding cake as well as my groom's cake for my April 13 wedding at the Pittsburgh Zoo. The cakes were absolutely beautiful, and Moio's white cake with raspberry filling has always been my favorite cake in Pittsburgh. Tony Moio was very helpful and candid in the cake design process. He predicted the amount of cake we'd need perfectly, and was willing to work with us having both white and chocolate cake available. Unlike other cake vendors I visited, there were no gimmicks or hidden fees (other than a very reasonable delivery fee). I highly recommend Moio's - you won't find more delicious cake!

wedding cake

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Amanda F

Moio's did an amazing job on our wedding cake and some of the wedding cookies. I showed Tony a picture of what I wanted and he matched it exactly. The cake tasted amazing and everything about it was perfect!

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Danielle L

Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing!!!

perfect

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Kara S

Our wedding cake was perfect, just what we wanted. The service and the product were wonderful!

Delicous and Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Mary M

Our cake was absolutley delicious, and it looked exactly like the picture i took for them to recreate. I highly recommend!

DELICIOUS CAKE

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Melissa G

The cake couldn't have been more perfect! Tony listened to exactly what we wanted and even called me a few days before to confirm everything and let me talk to the decorator to make sure everyone was on the same page. We had a small tiered and decorated cake and sheet cakes to feed everyone, but the order came out exactly as I expected. I only wish I had room to eat more of it on the wedding day!

Beautiful Cake!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Nora K

Very Beautiful and Very Delicious!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Brittney S

Moio's was amazing they set up a last minute tasting for me because I had family in town that I wanted to try our wedding cake with. I loved it! But I heard really good reviews about other bakers and therefor didn't want to settle or commit to the first bakery we tried so I set up appointments with other bakeries who had really great reviews and not one compared to Moios. The cake was beautiful and delicious as were the cookies. They did exactly what I wanted! I chose the design and left the colors and flower choices to them and it was absolutely beautiful! They were so easy to work with as well! Oh I forgot to mention, I got there and needed to use the restroom however theirs is not public yet they allowed me into the back of the bakery to use the restroom. I was so happy and surprised that all workers were wearing gloves and hairnets, AND the kitchen was immaculate! Great feeling!

Delicioso!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 melissa s

Moio's not did a beautiful job on our chocolate cake with rasberry filling and chocolate icing! They also supplied homemade Italian ice which was served at an intermittent. This was one of the best parts of the whole eveing. Moio's is so wonderful to work with, Karen did a fantastic job on my cake and Tony the owner, was so easy to work with!!!

Delicious Cake, Affordable, Great Staff

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Ashley M

My fiancé and I visited 5 different bakeries before deciding upon Moio’s. Ironically enough, Moio’s was the first bakery we visited. While we tend to love all cake, Moio’s was the only bakery of the 5 that had such a unique, perfect design for us. We did not want flowers on our cake, so we were looking for something different. The day we walked into Moio’s, I saw a cake called “The Promise” which had lots of special words written on the cake in a beautiful script (love, hope, trust, honor, cherish, loyalty, friends, family, happiness, etc.) describing what a marriage should be. We fell in love with that cake design, as we felt the design was very meaningful and very elegant. When I asked other bakeries if they could replicate the design, they flat out told me no, that it couldn’t be done. Some bakeries told me they could do it for an extra cost per word. At Moio’s, it was just included in the normal price as a standard design they offer. Not only was our cake unique, beautiful and meaningful, it tasted absolutely delicious! We received countless compliments from our guests about the look and taste of the cake. One of our guests even said it was the best cake they ever tasted! The staff was friendly, flexible, kind, and truly a pleasure to work with. They seemed to genuinely care about us and our wedding cake. They were professional, prompt, and reasonably priced. In fact, of all the bakeries we visited, they were one of the most affordable and better tasting too. I would definitely recommend Moio’s! We had such a wonderful experience working with them!

Yummy

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Jessica L

Tony Moio is wonderful to work with and his cakes are delicious! He has tons of fun flavors so we got several sheet cakes for people to be able to have small pieces of different flavors. I changed my cake a week before the wedding and quickly made the adjustments and got me the cake that I wanted. I didn't have time to have a full piece of cake a the wedding so I can't wait to eat more of it on our 1 year!

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Jenifer M

Absolutely tasty! beautiful work, and they made the design on my cake match the designs on my dress. The color on my cake was a little off, but you can't tell when you taste the cake!

A littlel taste of heaven :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Kari K

Moio's has some of the baked goods EVER!! His pricing is very reasonable and he is sure to accommodate your every need! The cake was absolutely delicious!! Every guest ranted and raved about it the whole evening!! :)

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2010 Nichole M

Delicious cake, beautiful design, great price!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Lauren V

Our cake looked beautiful and tasted delicious! Tony will work with you to make everything perfect!

Amazing Cake!

Reviewed on 9/20/2010 Jennifer H

Moio's cakes are amazing. Plain and simple. It looked great and tasted even better!

TO Moio's Italian Pastry Shop