Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA (404) 213-5237

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Chelsea M

I could NOT have done my wedding without Elisabeth, Molly and their amazing team! My wedding was 4/29/17 and it was absolutely perfect!!! They literally helped make my fairy tale come true. Elisabeth understood my point of view and helped me achieve my goals. She also talked me... Read More off the ledge when I would have nervous breakdowns from stress and was my "person" I could turn to throughout the whole process. Elisabeth and Molly took care of all the behind the scene mishaps and issues and I did not know about anything... it was literally amazing to be able to enjoy this day I worked so hard for and know they would handle every situation in a professional manner. Molly's smile is so infectious and seriously made me so calm the day of my wedding. My mom had some issues behind the scenes after all was said and done and they were gracious enough to help her through it even after the wedding. I can not say enough about how truly professional and caring this team is. They really see your vision and make it come to life. They are so quick to respond and and help answer your questions and I 100% could NOT have done it without them. Thank you all so so so much!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kate M

Molly is absolutely amazing. She made our wedding beautiful and kept us on track. She remembered every little detail and put up with all of our craziness. I couldn't be happier with how my wedding turned out, I would recommend her HIGHLY to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Lauren S

We hired Molly to be our full wedding planner, from start to finish and I truly couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out! She was so responsive during my planning process and did a great job keeping everything organized and, most importantly, on budget! She... Read More made the planning process one that we were actually able to enjoy and not be stressed out trying to figure out all the tiny little details. On our wedding day she made sure everything went smoothly and went above and beyond my expectations! I HIGHLY recommend Molly, she is not only great at what she does but she's an awesome person and so much fun to get to know!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Liz B

Elisabeth was my Day of Planner last weekend. I could not have gotten through the day without her. I was very involved in every detail of planning and it was such a relief to turn it over to her the last few weeks. I never worried about anything because I knew Elisabeth had it... Read More taken care of. I had originally hired another planner who had to cancel, and Elisabeth stepped in on her referral. I can not imagine my wedding without her. She was amazing! I can say it now. Nothing went wrong on my wedding day and that is thanks to her

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily F

Molly is simply the best. Hands down. She is an artist and it truly does show - in the details, in her creativity, in thinking about what you thought you wouldn't have time for and ultimately making it happen. She is solutions-oriented and does not even come to you with the... Read More problem until she knows what the resolution will be. She completely embraced my winter theme wedding and paired me with vendors whom she knew would fit my personality, fit my groom's personality, and ultimately would see me as a friend and not just another bride. Her thoughtfulness and patience, however, is what stood out to me most. On the day of my wedding she noticed that I never bought a guestbook. Instead of alarming me and bringing this up, she stealthily asked my mother for book recommdations and set off to buy the most beautiful hardcover copy of Pride and Prejudice. Guests loved finding their favorite quotes and ultimately signing on the pages that meant they thought would mean the most to us. She never expected thanks for this gesture and didn't even notify us that she had done this. When my husband and I got home after the wedding to open gifts and put items away, we were pleasantly surprised to find the book tucked away in our belongings. Molly is one of the most hardest workers I have ever met and much of it is because she loves what she does. She works to make your day unforgettable and certainly makes it happen!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stacie B

Molly was incredible and helped make our wedding a dream come true! She guided us through everything and answered any questions that we had. On the day of the wedding, she helped make everything go just as planned. We didn't have to worry about a thing thanks to Molly and her... Read More assistant. It was truly amazing thanks to her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lauren J

I hired Molly McKinley Designs for month-of-coordination and reception layout and had Elisabeth as our main coordinator. Both Molly and Elisabeth went above and beyond when it came to putting together our reception layout options and all the month-of details. These two KNOW what... Read More they are doing! Elisabeth was incredibly responsive, organized, and always one-step ahead of me! I quickly realized after my first meeting with Elisabeth that I had no need to stress about my wedding day. And I was right! The day was absolutely PERFECT, I had no worries, and everything went smoothly and just as we had planned. I have no one but Elisabeth to thank for all her hard work! She kept everyone in line, on track, and organized while always remaining so calm. Don't think twice about hiring Molly McKinley Designs. It was the best investment we made in our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica R

I've known Molly for years, and I was excited to have her guidance in planning my wedding in September. It was clear from the start that Molly is someone who is beloved by everyone she works with. You'll hear this from brides, of course, but what truly impressed me was other... Read More vendors- experts in the field- constantly raving about Molly and sharing how easy she makes weddings on them! But Molly is so calm, friendly, and easygoing that it's easy for the Type A among us (ahem) to wonder if she's really on top of everything. Trust me: she really is on top of everything. On top of her winning personality, it's her years of experience, careful consideration in planning, and adherence to highly organized systems that enable her to maintain a confident, relaxed vibe that will trickle down to you and everyone around you on your wedding day. Molly has wedding planning down to a science, but she executes it like art.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Haley M

Molly was always outstanding, reliable, and extremely easy to communicate with during the entire wedding planning process. She was always sure to be patient in listening to our vision and very creative when it came to implementing it! All of our guests gave such wonderful... Read More comments about our ceremony and reception. I know none of it would be possible without Molly's sage advice, caring attitude, and careful attention to detail. My wife and I highly recommend Molly McKinley designs for your big event -- we can't say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Alisa G

We chose Molly McKinley Designs and had Elisabeth Perry as our Month-Of-Coordinator. Working with Elisabeth was so easy and enjoyable! She is super sweet, talented and very organized! Elisabeth's calm and confident personality was exactly what we needed to stay on track for the... Read More big day. She was always quick to respond to any texts, emails or phone calls and she was always pleasant! She contacted all our vendors and arranged a walkthrough of the venue and even went with us to choose all the beautiful linens for the reception! She was with the wedding party from early in the day to the late night send off to make sure everything went smoothly. We just relaxed and enjoyed the events of the wedding day because we knew Elisabeth had it all under control. My daughter's wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Elisabeth!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Joana Y

Molly was so amazing! She is truly worth every penny and then some! She has such a great attention to detail, is the sweetest and nicest person to work with, and most importantly had every detail down for our big day. We were truly in the best possible hands for designing,... Read More planning, and coordination. She even amazingly created a garter from scratch when I had forgotten mine at the hotel during our reception. We don't know what we would have done without her! Thank you so much, Molly!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Natalie B

Molly was so sweet and well-organized. Thanks to her, I was able to relax and enjoy our wedding day! I could not have done it without her.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Brit B

Molly embodies the type of planner that helps you plan for (and with) your life rather than just for one special day of it. As a designer myself, she understood (and never belittled, ha!) my high aesthetic expectations, helping me achieve exactly what I wanted ... she stepped in... Read More to save me from a couple of the most awkward/stressful vendor conversations that I would have otherwise not been able to handle. She helped me to make a bee line for what I truly wanted rather than what I thought I did at certain times. She saved my budget and fought for me / my creative vision every step of the way. And she's the sweetest / coolest to hang with during a highly stressful time of life!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Aubrie

4/9/16 was the best day ever and oh so dreamy thanks to Molly! She transformed our vision into something above what we could have ever imagined! Her kind heart, creativity and passion for what she does shines through in all stages of the planning process. The best decision we... Read More made was choosing her as our full service planner! She is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Betsy S

It was such a joy to work with Molly! I was planning our wedding in December in Atlanta from Maryland and I could not have done it without Molly. She always had a positive attitude and she was constantly reassuring. She's extremely organized and her day of coordination was... Read More amazing, down to the minute. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was completely free to enjoy the day. She really helped me bring my wedding vision to life. I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Molly was the Day of Coordinator for my daughter's wedding last week. I can't imagine what I would have done without her! With her calm disposition and competence in handling every detail, we were able to enjoy every minute of the wedding. What a night! Molly's the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Laura B

Molly was amazing!! She made planning my wedding so fun and easy. She is well connected in the wedding community and every vendor recommendation was great. She captured my vision perfectly! She spends so much time with you and you can tell she truly loves her job and helping... Read More brides plan the wedding of their dreams. Everyone still RAVES about the details of our wedding and all of the credit goes to her and her amazing design skills! I can't imagine planning my wedding without her. She is a must have.. You will not be disappointed.

Simply Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

You’ve probably heard other people say this (or you’ve read it a million times); but HONESTLY when it comes to your wedding there are a few things that you MUST have even if you don’t think you do in the beginning. One is your future husband (obviously) and the other is a FULL... Read More time planner. I knew the minute I got engaged that I had to have a full time planner just to keep my sanity. I work 50+ hours a week and while I’ve seen friends plan their wedding completely on their own, I knew I’d become too stressed and overwhelmed with the details. The truth is that there are SO many little things that never even crossed my mind (contract wording, timelines, logistics, set up/break down, back up plans, etc) that the thought of not having Molly there to do all that she did still scares me. I cannot stress enough that it was the BEST money spent and worth every penny and more. I met with a couple of different planners right after we were engaged and they all were more than qualified but Molly won me over with how genuine she was. I knew in that meeting that I wasn’t going to be “just another wedding” to her and her team. I also wanted to make sure the “fun” wasn’t taken out of planning for me just by having a wedding planner. I never felt that way once. There was not a moment that went by where I felt like she wasn’t available. Crazy hours of the night I’d be emailing my concerns and fears and she’d quickly respond putting me at ease. She spent 12 months tirelessly planning, executing, organizing and detailing our dream wedding. Everything from the linens, to the florals, to the effortlessly put together wedding timeline was amazing. Mostly I appreciated that my parents were able to enjoy the entire wedding weekend without having to lift a finger, that in and of itself is priceless. Thank you SO much Molly for helping with our dream wedding. It was EVERYTHING we could have ever imagined and more. I will be forever grateful for all that you did to make sure our day was perfect and to make sure we had the most amazing team of vendors handpicked to bring it all together. -Brooke (bride) 9/5/15 Summerour Studio

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Janet R

Molly was such a pleasure to work with. Her vendor recommendations were spot on. She was always on top of every detail. I never worried about anything the day of the wedding. thank you so much Molly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Molly, WOW! You are fantastic! I ask myself now, "Why did I ever have a worry at all?" You reminded me of a seasoned coach with a #1 team. Other's didn't notice your slight gestures to your team, but I was amazed to see you at work. While remaining nearly invisible you still... Read More had absolutely everything under complete control. A slight nod of the head or a simple hand signal sent crews scurrying about like a well oiled machine. My families have had five weddings since my daughter's and new son-in-law's. All the rest of them have been gauged or graded against the one you managed for us and none of them even came close. The professionalism, speed, beauty and synchronization was beyond belief. You definitely set the standard for today's wedding. I wanted to thank you so much for all of the savings. I couldn't believe that you knew each and every vendor we had chosen. I couldn't believe that you knew each and every way that we would have been overcharged and put a stop to it immediately. One of my only regrets was that we didn't find you the minute Stephen asked me for Amanda's hand in marriage. As father and mother of the bride, we lived quite a distance from the chosen area and from our daughter. I could sense the tension building higher and higher in our daughter's every phone call. Then she found you. After the very first meeting you shared with her that familiar calmness and contentment returned in her voice. I could actually hear her smiling over the phone. You reminded me of the firm, calm Drill Sergeant that I had been many years ago. We absolutely adore you, you are beautiful and your personality is priceless. I wouldn't even mind repeating the whole process again just to watch you and your team in action! If It isn't already obvious enough, thank you for keeping the mother and father of the bride so informed of every little detail. That meant so much to the both of us in our physical absence of the planning stage. Simply put: Molly McKinley, you are absolutely the best there is!! We love and adore you greatly and enjoy reading about your latest reviews on The Knot!! Mark & Rebecca Downey (father & mother of the bride) of the Downey/Coulter Wedding, 3/14/15

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 rebecca d

I knew from the moment we met Molly my daughter's dreams would come true. Amanda, being my only daughter. My husband and I wanted to make sure she had the wedding of her dreams. Molly is the most genuine, honest person i have ever met. Her professionalism and honest opinions are... Read More priceless. Molly knows and works with alot of vendors, and can advise you on what you need and what is not necessary. Her personality and smile is contagious. No amount of money could replace her input and vision in Amanda's special day. From rehersal to the wedding day Molly never waivered. Everything was PERFECT. I, as a mother of the bride, could not believe how stunning this wedding and venue looked. Molly's imagination is beyond my belief. Molly made Amanda's vision breathtaking. Everyone that attended are still talking about it. I never, one time, had to do anything. Molly put Amanda's mind at ease and made her special day one to remember. If you are worried about the extra money for a planner, Molly is well worth it and some..... You will be amazed at what she can do. I cant thank her enough. We love you Molly..... You are stellar!!!!!!!! Proud mother of the bride:) Rebecca Downey

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amanda D

I cannot sing enough praises about Molly. She made our wedding better than how I pictured it in my head. She has an amazing eye and talent for planning and designing weddings. Not only did she go above and beyond what I expected in every possible aspect, she also becomes a great... Read More friend! She is one of the most personable and genuine people I have ever met. My husband and I have gone to 5 weddings since ours and every time we think "If only they had Molly plan theirs!" During the planning process, she was available and ready to discuss any question I had and calm any worries. Molly found missing items in my contract that I would have never noticed until I showed up to the reception! She also rearranged some of my rentals so I got the biggest bang for my buck. The total flow of the wedding was flawless and I still receive compliments on it, thanks to Molly! She gives truthful advice to make your wedding day unbelievable and her opinion is something to be valued. My Mom and Dad said she was an angel sent from God because of how much they did not have to do. Let's face it, your parents are just as stressed/worried/nervous as you are and she takes all of that away, not only for you and your husband, but for your parents too. All in all, I have seen wedding planners stressed and it is written all over their face. I have seen brides and their mother trying to coordinate the wedding and the timeline. Molly plans and coordinates with ease, grace, and style and she is all behind the scenes. Molly has worked with so many Atlanta Vendors and has a special relationship with each of them. It was such a relief that she knew every vendor I had and that she was the go-to person for any question. If you are planning, hire Molly without a doubt. She truly has a gift and the most genuine heart!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Victoria R

There are not enough good things I could say about Molly. From the time my fiancé and I got engaged, we debated whether or not it was necessary. We threw around the pros and cons and ultimately, decided it was necessary. After meeting with several planners, I felt discouraged.... Read More I didn’t think I would find someone who understood my vision, so one of my friends suggested reaching out to Molly. From the first time I met with Molly I knew I had found a perfect match. Her easy-going personality, her budget-friendly creativity, and the passion she had for weddings, gave us zero doubt that she was meant for us. For the year we worked on planning the wedding, Molly was there every step of the way. She made alternative (and even better) suggestions that kept us within our budget. She suggested vendors that were perfect for our personalities, which made the process easier than from what I had heard. The weeks leading up to the wedding, the nerves set in. The last minute detail planning began to take a toll…until I spoke with Molly. Molly reassured me in a way that no one could, including my fiancé. Many people told me to “enjoy the wedding day, it goes by really fast” or “don’t stress over the small things, it’s beyond my control”; for me, having the standard ‘type A’ personality, this is the time to take a back seat to the controlling side, and I’m so glad that I did. I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed my wedding day. From the moment I awoke, I did not stress about the huge storm that decided to show up on my wedding weekend. I did not worry whether or not my vendors would make it, and I didn’t concern myself with the small details. The wedding day didn’t fly by, I was able to embrace all of the hard work. This would NOT have been possible without Molly. She coordinated everything, she used her best judgment on last minute decisions, based on Glenn’s and my personalities, and she made sure everyone did their jobs to make our day perfect. If you are tossing around the idea of whether or not to hire a wedding planner, I would tell you, it was the best decision I could have made for my wedding. Not only did the wedding planning process not completely take over my life, but I had someone who was knowledgeable in wedding planning. Molly not only made my wedding planning easier, she also became a confidant and a friend in the process.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Patrick S

In regards to wedding decisions, saying 'yes' when my fiancé proposed was the best decision I made this year. Hiring Molly was the second. I wrestled back and forth over whether I needed a professional planner for the year leading up to the wedding, but looking back I... Read More literally could not be happier with our decision and I can't imagine the planning process without Molly. Molly is perfect combination of professional and personal. I didn't have to stress over a single thing the entire year because I knew, whatever it was, she had it handled. You could just tell she had a ton of priceless experience, however she still got giddy with me each time over all the little planning details. Molly really took the time to get to know me as a person so she could understand our vision for our wedding day. Planning with her was actually a blast- our meetings were like chatting with your best girlfriend over coffee or drinks. Any little idea I had, feasible or not, Molly looked into the possibility, presented me with multiple options (and her own professional opinion), then made it happen. She let me do all the fun things that I wanted to do and handled all the not-so-fun things that I wanted to hand off. And, oh my goodness, the day of could not have been more perfect- It really exceeded our wildest expectations. Our wedding day went off without a hitch. It would have been the most special day of our lives no matter what happened, but it really makes it so much better that 2 months later our guests can't stop raving about how beautiful every little detail was!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Molly is the best! Not only is she awesome to be around but she is so great at her job. I didn't have to lift a finger on my wedding day, Molly took care of all the details and made it so easy to just sit back, enjoy and have fun! She tailored a plan for exactly what I needed... Read More and it all went off without a hitch. Hiring Molly was one of the best wedding decisions we made.