Moments & Milestones Wedding Planning & Photography

San Antonio, Austin, and Surrounding Areas

Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

11230 West Avenue Suite 2110, San Antonio, TX San Antonio, Austin, and Surrounding Areas (210) 973-6640

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Christina C

Moments & Milestone is without the doubt the best choice we made. I absolutely loved their approach and system. They made sure to get to know me and my now hubby, to make sure to capture the moments that were important to us! Our pictures turned out AMAZING! I couldn't have... Read More asked for more. They are the best out there and I'm so glad they were there! Thank you Aimee and Derek for all you did to capture everything. I will always come back to y'all for anything I need in the future!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Debbi M

So, I truly hate to do this but considering I have been given the run around by both Aimee and Derek I feel I have no choice. My fiancé and I started out with a positive experience with M&M but we unfortunately had to cancel our wedding and services with them. According to the... Read More contract we received, we canceled with enough time in order to get a refund for unused services. After many emails with no response I started to lose my patience. Once they did respond I started getting excuses (we had you sign the wrong contract, we already spent your money, this is our livelihoods and we ask that you not take the refund, we don't know when we'll be able to get back to you or refund you). I'm sorry but it's not my fault you gave my the "working contract" to sign. It's not my fault that you spent the money I paid to you for services I didn't use. I have tried to be patient and nice but I can tell they they are just waiting and hoping that I go away and forget about it. It wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't a lot of money and I hadn't lost my job. All I can say to future clients is that you read the fine print in your contract because they are going to avoid giving you any sort of refund. Don't pay out until the the services are conducted (engagement shoot, wedding day). I want people to know what I'm going through so they won't have to go through it themselves. I personally will never use them again and unfortunately encourage others to think twice before signing any contract with these people because if you sadly have to cancel, don't expect to get a dime back.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Amber S

We used Moments and Milestones for our wedding photography. Finding a photographer that we trusted and felt comfortable with was one of our biggest priorities for our wedding. The team at Moments and Milestones went above and beyond all of our expectations! Derek and Aimee both... Read More made us feel comfortable from the very start. They both reached out before the wedding to learn more about my husband and I as well as what type of photos we wanted out of our day. We both wanted candid photos that capture the emotions of the day and who we are as a couple and that is exactly what we got. Our photos came out beautifully and on time!! Not only were the photos great, but the Moments and Milestones put my husband and I first on the wedding day. They made sure all the special moments were slowed down and that we both took the time to soak in the moments completely. We are both so happy that they were there on our wedding day and would highly recommend to anyone looking for photos. We hope to use them the next time we need professional photography!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Carrie H

I had a tough time finding a photographer in my price range for what I desired. I wanted two photographers and about 6 hours of coverage, with tons of photos and rights to them. Apparently, that's not easy to find at an affordable price! I was referred to Moments & Milestones... Read More through a friend and was not disappointed! The price and all it included was too good to pass up. Derek and his team contacted me several times before the wedding to get to know more about my future husband and myself, and also what kid of pictures/shots we were wanting. On the day of the team arrived on time, were dressed professionally, and got straight to work taking all the creative shots before the first look. They were flexible and kind throughout the whole wedding! I enjoyed working with them and seeing their creativity shine through in the shots they were taking. Our pictures turned out beautifully! I love candid shots and we have some really good ones of our family and friends throughout the reception! I would recommend Moments & Milestones in a heart beat for their timeliness, creativity, and desire to please their clients.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Keith B

I interviewed quite a few photographers. I was very impressed with Moments and Milestone. They were very professional, organized & had great communication skills. They were on top with keeping me updated and checking in with me. I was ecstatic with my engagement pictures and... Read More wedding pictures. They were worth every penny!! I highly recommend them. They are a cut above the rest:)

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Muna N

Moments & Milestone is without the doubt the best choice we made. I absolutely loved their approach and system. Our pictures turned out great. They were on time with the estimated delivery date for our photos. When we looked at them it was like "That was us?" Seriously you can't... Read More understand what it is like to have such a good company be with you on the most special day of your life!!!! Seriously from the moment we walked in their office Aimee and Derek made us feel so comfortable.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Brittany C

The team at Moments & Milestones are absolutely fantastic. My husband and I used them not only for our wedding day photography, but also our engagement session, and day of coordination as well. Derek and Amy were available and helpful the entire way, and everyone there really... Read More made us feel welcomed and important. Planning a wedding can be one of the most fun times in your life, but it can definitely be one of the most stressful times as well. Having a team like Moments & Milestones there with you can definitely help relieve some of those not-so-fun times and remind you why you're planning your dream wedding!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Janine C

We used Moments and Milestones for our wedding photography and they did a fantastic job! They were easy to work with. The moment I met Derek at an open house I was struck by this company's business model to build relationships first with their clients, which led to the whole... Read More M&M team knowing how to best work with us and how to best give us what we wanted from photography on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Vicky Q

By far the best to work with! We used M&M for both my bridal session and wedding coverage. They were amazing! What an awesome team of individuals to work with. They really paid attention to details and captured all of the shots I asked for. Not to mention, the quality of... Read More the images are wonderful. Thank you for capturing moments that I will cherish for life!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Moments and Milestones Photography was The Vendor of our day! Our venue and florists really let us down but Moments and Milestones came through in every way! Our photographers quickly felt like family. They were genuine, creative and thoughtful. They jumped in to help with... Read More ties and the small but personal details. They captured beautiful moments with my friends and family as well as our traditional wedding photos. Our photos were more than I could have dreamed of and I cherish them.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

I don't think there are enough words that can be said to express how AMAZING this team is! From the first time you sit down to meet to the days after your wedding Moments and Milestones makes every effort to go above and beyond! Booking them for photography and wedding... Read More coordinator was the best decision we made! Armando our coordinator was on point! No once did we ever have to worry about any detail...not only did he do a great job he made sure we were all having the best time he was so very thoughtful and a sweetheart to work with! Derek and his photography team take incredible pictures but they also bring so much heart and soul to the table! Everyone by the end of the night knew who they were and they truly made our big day so very special! If you're looking for the best you found them!!! Amanda Arguello

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Una C

We asked Moments and Milestones to help us capture our special day and they did an incredible job!! The photographer was very nice and accommodating. She captured unique and beautiful snippets of the event without missing a beat. The photographs we received, as a result, were... Read More simply stunning. I cannot thank them enough for all they have done for us!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

One of our favorite times during all of the hectic wedding planning was working with Derek, Aimee and their team over at Moments & Milestones! The whole vibe of the office is very cool and they are the perfect combination of fun and professionalism. The whole team was very... Read More accessible and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. They are extremely helpful and ready to steer you in the right direction or even suggest other vendors you may need; for example I almost DIED because I lost my hairstylist very last minute and Derek referred me over to another who had availability and was WONDERFUL! They also have a perfect planning process in place which ensures they capture exactly what you want! Our photos are gorgeous, our families and friends all loved them and I looked spectacular (which is MOST important, right? LOL!) We 100% recommend the M&M team - they are fantastic and will not disappoint! Thank you so much guys! Much Love, The Ellis's

Outstanding and fun!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Jamie K

Photography: My husband and I used Moments and Milestones for our engagement pictures and wedding day photography. We cannot say enough good things about them! Derek, Aimee and their staff were very friendly and did a phenomenal job of capturing the most candid moments. We do... Read More not see ourselves as the most photogenic people, but we absolutely love how every single one of our photos turned out. These are very sincere and genuine people who are easy to work with and take the time out of their already busy schedules to build a rapport with their clients. We would recommend them to anyone! Wedding Planning: We also used Moments and Milestones for day of coordination. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I am a worrier, but thanks to Chelsea, my wedding day was absolutely perfect and worry free. She made sure that my husband and I, our parents/siblings and bridal party were all taken care of throughout the night. We actually got to eat, drink and dance throughout the entire reception. It was amazing to actually be present at our reception and have the opportunity to enjoy the family the flew from all over. Chelsea is the BEST!!

Incredible Photos We Will Cherish

Reviewed on 5/17/2015 Alexis D

We are so pleased with our pictures from Moments & Milestones. Since day one, we felt as if the staff truly cared about providing us exactly what we wanted to capture on our wedding day. We told them we wanted pictures of our guests to tell a story of our wedding and see it... Read More from start to finish. When we received the photos, that is exactly what we got. Scott was our photographer, and Marilyn came with him to help with some of the shots. Scott was amazing taking photos of everything. They both were great to work with along with the rest of the team, Derek, Aimee and Chelsea. Strongly suggest Moments & Milestones!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

Absolutely AMAZING is the best way to express how much we loved our photos. We were welcomed and felt right at home at Moments & Milestones Wedding Planning & Photography from the moment we walked in the door. Each and every team member we met with were so down to earth and made... Read More sure to cover every aspect of getting to know the Bride & Groom first, so they could know what to expect between the happy couple. Our photographer Scott was awesome and he captured every moment we had beautifully! All the staff was phenomenal and we couldn't of asked for a better job. Thank You to Derek and Aimee for all your help, keeping up to date with us and just getting to know us to make our special day a time to remember always.

Can't go wrong

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Alison B

The photos were one of the most important parts of the wedding experience for us, and I know we made the right decision with this company. Aimee and Derek are very present and thoughtful. Scott did our engagement and wedding day photos and we couldn't be happier. The creative... Read More coordinator the day of was also amazing. We loved having two photographers there. They definitely got the shots we wanted and many, many more. The quality is fantastic and they were so great to work with. We plan on using them for our future needs and have recommended them to our friends and family.

Great Photographers!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Nikki R

I'm so happy with Moments and Milestones. Everyone was super nice and helpful. They really wanted to make sure that you got what you wanted. They were there every step of the way. On our wedding day, they captured many amazing shots and were always around when we needed them... Read More for a special shot. They were great about following up with us after each session (engagement pics, bridal portraits, wedding pics) to make sure we were happy with everything (service and pictures). I would definitely recommend using this company for any photo shoot that you may need!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Madeline A

Derek and Aimee were on point with everything! They are great genuine people to work with. They worked with our budget and moved things around to make sure we had a smooth plan of our special day without breaking the bank or cutting out great details. The crew was amazing that... Read More stuck with us all day and I mean all day my wedding was like 12pm-11pm! No complaints from the photographers just hard work and amazing shots! It takes some time to get the photos back but the results are definitely worth the wait! The whole team really works hard to get to know you and capture images that match your personality. Overall More than happy with our pictures and we will treasure them forever!

Simply Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

Moments and Milestones did an awesome job for my daughter's wedding. Derek and Aimee are beautiful people who live up to what they say on their website. They love people and weddings and the service they provide shows it. The photographers, Scott and Randon and coordinator... Read More Chelsea went above and beyond. The photographers showed up early enough to luckily capture all the outdoor decorations. It started to rain 20 minutes before the outdoor ceremony. Scott and Randon were able to record all the decorations for us before the rain required a move under cover. Chairs, people and everything else had to be moved away from the rain in less than 15 minutes. Chelsea's assistance with the bride was fantastic and allowed my daughter and myself the luxury of relaxing enough to have a priceless daddy/daughter moment before heading down the aisle. Scott and Randon did not miss a beat and adjusted to having to move under cover AND a totally different light. As a photographer myself I know that this is a skill many photographers do not possess. The photos are simply awesome!

Wonderful people and wonderful service

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Courtney C

Derek and Aimee are wonderful, from the moment you meet them you will be completely drawn to them and how passionate they are about what they do. Working with them was great and we couldn't be anymore pleased with Chelsea and the photographers on the day of the wedding. They... Read More were just amazing, so helpful, took the most amazing photos that we are beyond anxious to see. On the day of the wedding the photographers were always around capturing shots without being in your face obnoxious. I cannot express how wonderful these photographers were and that's coming from someone who does not like taking photos. They were a true pleasure and I know you will be happy if you book them!

Captured us perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Veronica R

I wholeheartedly recommend Moments & Milestones to anyone in need of photography. This is a company that truly cares about their clients. The owners, Aimee and Derek, really try to get to know their clients so that the photographers can capture the essence of the bride, groom,... Read More and their family. I am extremely pleased with the service I received as well as the photos. I am so happy I chose M&M to capture our wedding day. Go with M&M you will not regret!

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

I was beyond happy with Moments & Milestones! The whole team was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They made me feel beautiful on our special day and were all so so sweet!

Happy Overall

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Roberta B

Despite a few minor hiccups along the way my husband and I are very happy with our photos! Great quality for the price and we experienced great customer service as well. I recommend using Moments and Milestones for your wedding too!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Kelly C

My husband and I wanted a photographer that would be able to capture our individual personalities as well as tell "our story." We love sports and wanted to portray that, as well as our love for the outdoors in our photos. We also wanted to capture the story behind our first date... Read More and our love for the great state of Texas. Moments and Milestones listened to everything we had to say (both my husband and myself)... we were able to post ideas on Pinterest, email ideas and talk on the phone with Derek, Aimee and our consultants throughout the entire 8 month process as well as meet in person... The entire team made the process stress-free. Both my husband and I come from divided families but family portraits the day of the wedding were a breeze (even with my 14 nieces and nephews). The Moments and Milestones team made all our invisions come true, meet our price budget and allowed us to share our ideas to fit into the theme of our big day. The photographers we worked with were AWESOME and along with our consultants ... gave us ideas for poses and pictures we didn't think about... I've recommended M&M to a few friends getting married and will continue to in the future. LOVED this team!!