For the Ultimate Expression of a Bride

Mon Amie Bridal Salon has served as the West Coast's most elegant and premiere bridal salon for 40 years. We present our brides with an unparalleled selection of designer gowns in our spacious boutique. Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff are renowned for their exceptional personalized service. In 2014, Mon Amie Bridal Salon launched two in-store boutiques that cater to the discerning bride. The European Boutique features top bridal brands from all over the globe including Berta, Pronovias Atelier, and Suzanne Neville. The La Femme boutique caters to plus sized brides. In addition to our couture collection of bridal gowns, Mon Amie Bridal Salon features a wide selection of special occasion gowns, mother-of-the-bride gowns, flower girl dresses, veils, & bridal accessories to co

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

355 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA (714) 546-5700

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Nasreen K

Tina McLean at Mon Amie Bridal was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped both my sister and I find the perfect wedding dress for our weddings. Since I had previously met Tina while shopping for my sister’s wedding dress, I knew she was the one I wanted to help find... Read More mine. I kept in contact with Tina prior to my appointment as my time frame to get a wedding dress was limited. Based off the descriptions I gave her, I came to the appointment with wedding dresses waiting for me to try on. I found my dress after trying on only the second dress she had picked out for me, and I absolutely LOVED it. It captured every detail I relayed to Tina about how I wanted my dress to turn out. My case was a bit different though, as I needed to alter my dress to accommodate religious needs. The team at Mon Amie Bridal from management to the alterations department worked with me every step of the way to ensure my dress was the dream dress I was looking for. Thank you to Tina and the rest of the Mon Amie Bridal team for creating the beautiful dress I always dreamt of wearing!

beautiful

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Erica A

I found my PERFECT dress here!!!!

My review of Mon Amie Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Jessica D

Mon Amie was perfect for finding my wedding dress. My wedding dress was the first I tried on. The women working there were extremely helpful, and the seamstress, Gloria, was amazing and lovely to work with. I recommend this salon to everyone. It could not have been better!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jenna G

Had such an amazing experience at Mon Amie yesterday and ultimately ended up saying yes to the dress! I was fortunate enough to be paired with bridal specialist Julie, who used her impressive experience to help me narrow down my vision and ultimately show me the dress I ended up... Read More choosing! Overall amazing experience with friendly staff, impressive collection of dresses while still being cognizant and respectful of a bride’s budget. Would recommend to every bride!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Brenda V

Mon Amie was the perfect place to go for my Wedding dress. My friend Becky went there years ago and I was her bridesmaid. The experience was excellent and still is to this day. Marianna LoMonaco found me the dress i was looking for. When i first went i wasn't quite sure what... Read More i wanted it was so hard to decide. The dresses at Mon Amie are beautiful, so hard to decide on a style. Marianna brought out the dresses that she thought would look good on me and i liked them. Tina the manager also popped in from time to time to see the dresses on me, she helped me too. Everyone is so nice. I didn't decide right away on the 1st visit, i just wasn't sure yet. I had went to other Bridal shops and ended up back at Mon Amie. I had a great experience with Marianna and I knew she knew what dress i would say Yes to and she found it! I never knew i would cry like i've seen other brides do when they put on that perfect dress and I did with Marianna. She found me that dress and I said YES to the dress! I just want to thank Marianna and Tina (the Manager) for helping me find the perfect dress. I highly recommend this Bridal Salon.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Brandon B

Mon Amie, they are the most amazing and accommodating Bridal Company. I had an extremely awful experience at a rental bridal store called One Night Affair. Long story short, One Night Affair took my nonrefundable deposit on a dress and then went MIA. I didn't have a dress and I... Read More am 2 months away from my Wedding. Mon Amie heard my story and literally saved the day! Jessica was helping me and she was so patient with me and was actually wanting to help. I put on this beautiful ballgown and it fit perfectly. I had found my Wedding dress thanks to Jessica and the store manager at Mon Amie. I am so thankful for their help and genuine kindness. I highly recommend shopping here for your wedding day. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Ingrid S

Mon amie has a super good taste for wedding dresses, for all kinds of brides and all budgets! definitely a must go store in costa mesa!!! After all the stylist I met in all the appointments Tina McLean was truly the best!! she undestand perfectly for what you are looking for... Read More and help you with all your questions! totally recommended

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Markella S

I did not find my dress at Mon Ami but I have to say the service was excellent and they had a large assortment of dresses in many different styles. Tina who assisted me was amazing and I showed her a phot of a dress that I had already tried on at another store and at the end of... Read More my fitting she said, "I would love to have you as a Mon Ami bride but I can't find your dress because you already found it". That is customer service and I highly recommend all brides to check this place out!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lori I

I can't encourage brides to visit this salon enough! I came to Mon Amie after visiting several other high-end bridal salons where I felt rushed and expendable. Granted, I'm the type of bride that refuses to settle and was hell bent on finding the PERFECT dress, but choosing your... Read More wedding dress is a big deal and I didn't want to feel like just another bride or number. So when I met Janelle at Mon Amie it was like a breathe of fresh air! She was so patient and let me pick out NUMEROUS dresses (some of which I tried on twice to narrow down my choices, because they were all so beautiful). I never once felt like an imposition and she went above and beyond to give me and my party the VIP treatment. The whole time I was trying on dresses, I felt like I was just playing dress up with one of my girl friends. I wound up finding my dress that night, and 100% believe that the experience was just as meaningful as finally being able to say "yes to dress". Janelle, as well as the whole team at Mon Amie, made me feel heard and valuable - the way every bride wants and should feel on such a special day. If you havent been here yet, GO! And ask for Janelle if you want your experience to be as memorable and amazing as mine was !

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jemima E

0 friends 1 review 5.0 star rating 4/21/2017 I could not have asked for a better experience working with Tina McLean! When I came to Mon Amie I had already visited so many bridal stores and still was not loving anything. Tina was the most patient and gracious stylist, she... Read More never rushed me and I truly felt like she listened to my concerns. I went there thinking I knew what style I wanted but left with something totally different. If it wasn't for Tina I would have never tried on my dress. But you must trust her expertise! The dress she suggested was a perfect fit for my style, personality and budget. Tina is the best! If you go to Mon Amie you must ask for her, you wont regret it!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017

I had a perfect experience at Mon Amie! It was my first time trying on dresses and I had an idea of what I wanted but I was open to anything. I was lucky enough to work with Tina who was just perfect! She was patient, but gave her opinion when needed and she pulled options that... Read More I would have overlooked. I live in NY so I did not buy my dress here but Tina ended up introducing me to a designer that I was not familiar with and I feel in love with her and ended up buying one of her dresses in NY. I have nothing but great things to say about Mon Amie and to all the brides out there, request Tina - she will make the process seamless , stress-free and fun!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Arian M

I came in planning an Islamic Afghan ceremony, hoping I would be able to find something quickly in green. I had doubts about finding anything but I found a gorgeous dress made in the in house designer that could be done in green in a limited time. Unfortunately I wasn't able to... Read More get a swatch beforehand but the dress came out even better than expected. Breathtaking. More than one could ask for. Tina was amazing in finding something gorgeous, quickly, and in my vision for our wedding on the Queen Mary. She had incredible vision and input and made me feel comfortable in the dressing room. She took suggestions well but I think a bride should go in and just trust her. She's got great vision fit and physique and I tried and loved a dress wouldn't have picked out myself. I was nervous when I didn't get a swatch but the best thing I did was trust them. Beth was very comforting and babysat my dress for me, both Tina and Beth giving me updates all along the way. My emerald green dress was amazing and I was a princess on the Queen Mary. The skirt and sheath combination with multicolored green beading was incredible.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sara S

Tina was wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Carla C

Terrible bridal boutique! This store has no business carrying high end wedding gowns and their alterations department is a joke. They butchered my sister in laws $8000 Berta gown and charged her for it. We had to take it elsewhere to be repaired and when that seamstress saw what... Read More Mon Amie had done she was speechless. Stay far away from Mon Amie! They get your money, put you in a time crunch and your screwed. Why risk it withh plenty of other bridal boutiques in Southern California.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

After going to over 10 bridal stores, I am blown away by the level of service at Mon Amie. My stylist, Tina, made me feel comfortable from the very beginning when she listened to what I imagined in my dream dress. She found the most unique architectural dress for me that... Read More matched my style and was exactly what I was looking for. Tina's years of experience, professionalism, and fun and caring personality (she even came in on her day off to let me try on the dress again!) made it a dream to work with her! Thank you Tina for making my bridal experience absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa V

I went with my sister to find her wedding dress and she worked with Max as her consultant. At first I thought my sister would be hesitant with a male consultant but MAX was so amazing and fabulous in more ways than one! She was glad she got MAX because he made the experience so... Read More much fun. By far he was the best consultant compared to other stores we went into. He was genuinely excited about my sister's wedding plans and took the time to get to know her and understand what dress she was looking for. He was amazing and knowledgeable and just darn hilarious! We laughed A LOT which made trying on dresses less stressful and more playful and fun until we found the perfect one. If you're looking to Mon Amie for your dress definitely request MAX - you won't regret it! I wasn't even the bride and I felt like a queen.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amy V

This place is amazing and what makes amazing is Maxx Martinez. He is really incredible at his job. From the moment we met, his energy and professionalism was on point. You can tell he loves what he does. I went to many bridal shops and overall, everyone was god but Maxx gives... Read More you that extra piece of "special". He sat down with my sister and I and asked about my fiancé, our wedding, and gave us his background, which he has a lot of experience. After talking, he pulled 8-9 gowns, all of which I would have chosen and one or two that I would not have picked. He zeroed in on exactly what I wanted and my style. I ended choosing a dress I would have never considered trying on. This guy knows his stuff. He dresses to the nines and his make-up is always perfect. Don't give up the opportunity to work with him because he is a male. He is very professional and was better than all the other consultants I met. Thank you Maxx! Everyone there is really nice and they have a great selection of dresses.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

When my oldest step-son got engaged my first and only thought was to go to Mon Amie where I purchased my wedding gown a few years earlier. Not only were there many beautiful choices I was able to have a custom gown designed by Olia Zavozina herself. She was doing a trunk show.... Read More During that busy weekend both Olia and the staff took the time to design the most unique beautiful gown. When it arrived I knew it was breathtaking! I received more compliments than you can imagine, including from the bartender! Whether you are the bride, mother of the bride/groom or looking for an elegant gown Mon Amie is the only place I would recommend from the beautiful choices to the amazing staff. 5 Stars for sure!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Mon Amie is the most amazing Bridal Salon. From the beautiful selection to the amazing staff. I was looking for a sophisticated gown for our summer wedding that made me feel like a bride but also be appropriate for a second marriage. I never thought I would find my dream gown... Read More there. The staff made me feel amazing and knew immediately what would be perfect. I highly recommend making this Salon your #1 choice whether you are a young princess bride, a sophisticated bride or an older bride for the second time. Definitely 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gaby D

Found my dress in 2 appointments!!!! Tina McLean was an amazing stylist!!! She knew the styles that complimented my body type. Thank-you so much! Can't wait to wear my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Meredith P

I am OBSESSED with my gorgeous Ysa Makino/Stephen Yearick/Leigh Price GOWN! It's STUNNING! I worked with Imani at Mon Amie and it was a perfect pairing. Tina, the manager, was perfectly instinctual when pairing me with Imani. She was fun, personable and knew exactly the type of... Read More gown I was looking for. I came in with a solid idea of what I wanted and knew that a dramatic Yearick/Makino/Price aesthetic was ideal. I was a little underwhelmed with the gowns that they carried but when my Mother and I found the couture gowns in the back corner, I hit the jackpot! I realize that most brides are not interested in the dramatic and want a more simple and sweet dress. Hence the selection. However, with my searching and with Imani's help, the first dress I picked and tried on was IT! YES To the dress on EVERY level. Tears were flowing, and Imani was completely supportive as a "friend" would be. She was patient and flexible, creative and the best part...I was able to work with the designer directly through Mon Amie to make it my very own. With a few adjustments made, it's going to be a one of a kind. It is stunning and elegant and the service at Mon Amie was really lovely, thanks to Imani and the rest of those working that day. Tina was wonderful and I appreciated her working with the infamous Leigh Price to get me exactly the gown I envisioned. I cannot WAIT to get my gown in the Spring. It's going to be such a statement, a piece of wearable art and I am grateful to have found my dream gown with the team at Mon Amie in my corner. Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stephanie R

I want to start off by saying my experience at Mon Amie has been amazing. This was the third Bridal store I went to & going inside I knew I would find my dress because they have such a wide selection of dresses. Maxx is simply just the best! We sat down in a private dressing... Read More room with complementary wine & he got to know me first before trying on dresses. He made my whole experience so personal & FUN. It was the experience you dream of & should have. I came back a week later with my grandma & mom to YES to the dress & it was surly a moment I will always treasure. Maxx & the staff made this possible. I highly recommend Mon Amie Bridal Salon.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Clare S

I think I tried on an honest total of 100 dresses before I found Mon Amie Bridal. It had been a long fun weekend of trying on every sort of dress and I had come close to a winner at The Dresser salon in Orange County. I had taken a picture of the near perfect dress and I showed... Read More it to Julia Salzman (the most fun and competent wedding dress professional I have come across) when I arrived at Mon Amie. She gave me a little smile and told me and my entourage to pick out any dress we fancied. Julia disappeared and we were off. I found a few that were pretty, but nothing jumped out at me as "The Dress." After a few minutes, we went back in the fitting room with our selections and were surprised to find several already hanging on the wall. One in particular looked especially beautiful. I immediately pointed to the one and said I'd try that on first. It was the one. It was gorgeous and I felt amazing in it! Julia had known the exact dress that I was looking for and she was there with me every step of the way. I can't wait to show my pictures of the wedding to Julia and the rest of the Mon Amie Bridal team! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley G

I can not even begin to explain how excited I am about Mon Amie. I have to say, coming back nearly 10 years after my best friend found her dress here, I was apprehensive that I would be so lucky. Honestly, I was dreading it. Well. JULIA is a GODDESS. She distilled my very... Read More muddled ideas into the perfect dress and I walked away a happy bride to be. I never understood *that* feeling you get when finding the dress, and scoffed a bit at the idea. I was wrong. Thanks to Julia, I do now.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley G