For the Ultimate Expression of a Bride

Mon Amie Bridal Salon has served as the West Coast's most elegant and premiere bridal salon for 40 years. We present our brides with an unparalleled selection of designer gowns in our spacious boutique. Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff are renowned for their exceptional personalized service. In 2014, Mon Amie Bridal Salon launched two in-store boutiques that cater to the discerning bride. The European Boutique features top bridal brands from all over the globe including Berta, Pronovias Atelier, and Suzanne Neville. The La Femme boutique caters to plus sized brides. In addition to our couture collection of bridal gowns, Mon Amie Bridal Salon features a wide selection of special occasion gowns, mother-of-the-bride gowns, flower girl dresses, veils, & bridal accessories to co

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

355 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA (714) 546-5700

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Nasreen K

Tina McLean at Mon Amie Bridal was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped both my sister and I find the perfect wedding dress for our weddings. Since I had previously met Tina while shopping for my sister’s wedding dress, I knew she was the one I wanted to help find... Read More mine. I kept in contact with Tina prior to my appointment as my time frame to get a wedding dress was limited. Based off the descriptions I gave her, I came to the appointment with wedding dresses waiting for me to try on. I found my dress after trying on only the second dress she had picked out for me, and I absolutely LOVED it. It captured every detail I relayed to Tina about how I wanted my dress to turn out. My case was a bit different though, as I needed to alter my dress to accommodate religious needs. The team at Mon Amie Bridal from management to the alterations department worked with me every step of the way to ensure my dress was the dream dress I was looking for. Thank you to Tina and the rest of the Mon Amie Bridal team for creating the beautiful dress I always dreamt of wearing!

beautiful

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Erica A

I found my PERFECT dress here!!!!

My review of Mon Amie Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Jessica D

Mon Amie was perfect for finding my wedding dress. My wedding dress was the first I tried on. The women working there were extremely helpful, and the seamstress, Gloria, was amazing and lovely to work with. I recommend this salon to everyone. It could not have been better!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jemima E

0 friends 1 review 5.0 star rating 4/21/2017 I could not have asked for a better experience working with Tina McLean! When I came to Mon Amie I had already visited so many bridal stores and still was not loving anything. Tina was the most patient and gracious stylist, she... Read More never rushed me and I truly felt like she listened to my concerns. I went there thinking I knew what style I wanted but left with something totally different. If it wasn't for Tina I would have never tried on my dress. But you must trust her expertise! The dress she suggested was a perfect fit for my style, personality and budget. Tina is the best! If you go to Mon Amie you must ask for her, you wont regret it!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017

I had a perfect experience at Mon Amie! It was my first time trying on dresses and I had an idea of what I wanted but I was open to anything. I was lucky enough to work with Tina who was just perfect! She was patient, but gave her opinion when needed and she pulled options that... Read More I would have overlooked. I live in NY so I did not buy my dress here but Tina ended up introducing me to a designer that I was not familiar with and I feel in love with her and ended up buying one of her dresses in NY. I have nothing but great things to say about Mon Amie and to all the brides out there, request Tina - she will make the process seamless , stress-free and fun!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Arian M

I came in planning an Islamic Afghan ceremony, hoping I would be able to find something quickly in green. I had doubts about finding anything but I found a gorgeous dress made in the in house designer that could be done in green in a limited time. Unfortunately I wasn't able to... Read More get a swatch beforehand but the dress came out even better than expected. Breathtaking. More than one could ask for. Tina was amazing in finding something gorgeous, quickly, and in my vision for our wedding on the Queen Mary. She had incredible vision and input and made me feel comfortable in the dressing room. She took suggestions well but I think a bride should go in and just trust her. She's got great vision fit and physique and I tried and loved a dress wouldn't have picked out myself. I was nervous when I didn't get a swatch but the best thing I did was trust them. Beth was very comforting and babysat my dress for me, both Tina and Beth giving me updates all along the way. My emerald green dress was amazing and I was a princess on the Queen Mary. The skirt and sheath combination with multicolored green beading was incredible.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sara S

Tina was wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Carla C

Terrible bridal boutique! This store has no business carrying high end wedding gowns and their alterations department is a joke. They butchered my sister in laws $8000 Berta gown and charged her for it. We had to take it elsewhere to be repaired and when that seamstress saw what... Read More Mon Amie had done she was speechless. Stay far away from Mon Amie! They get your money, put you in a time crunch and your screwed. Why risk it withh plenty of other bridal boutiques in Southern California.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

After going to over 10 bridal stores, I am blown away by the level of service at Mon Amie. My stylist, Tina, made me feel comfortable from the very beginning when she listened to what I imagined in my dream dress. She found the most unique architectural dress for me that... Read More matched my style and was exactly what I was looking for. Tina's years of experience, professionalism, and fun and caring personality (she even came in on her day off to let me try on the dress again!) made it a dream to work with her! Thank you Tina for making my bridal experience absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa V

I went with my sister to find her wedding dress and she worked with Max as her consultant. At first I thought my sister would be hesitant with a male consultant but MAX was so amazing and fabulous in more ways than one! She was glad she got MAX because he made the experience so... Read More much fun. By far he was the best consultant compared to other stores we went into. He was genuinely excited about my sister's wedding plans and took the time to get to know her and understand what dress she was looking for. He was amazing and knowledgeable and just darn hilarious! We laughed A LOT which made trying on dresses less stressful and more playful and fun until we found the perfect one. If you're looking to Mon Amie for your dress definitely request MAX - you won't regret it! I wasn't even the bride and I felt like a queen.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amy V

This place is amazing and what makes amazing is Maxx Martinez. He is really incredible at his job. From the moment we met, his energy and professionalism was on point. You can tell he loves what he does. I went to many bridal shops and overall, everyone was god but Maxx gives... Read More you that extra piece of "special". He sat down with my sister and I and asked about my fiancé, our wedding, and gave us his background, which he has a lot of experience. After talking, he pulled 8-9 gowns, all of which I would have chosen and one or two that I would not have picked. He zeroed in on exactly what I wanted and my style. I ended choosing a dress I would have never considered trying on. This guy knows his stuff. He dresses to the nines and his make-up is always perfect. Don't give up the opportunity to work with him because he is a male. He is very professional and was better than all the other consultants I met. Thank you Maxx! Everyone there is really nice and they have a great selection of dresses.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

When my oldest step-son got engaged my first and only thought was to go to Mon Amie where I purchased my wedding gown a few years earlier. Not only were there many beautiful choices I was able to have a custom gown designed by Olia Zavozina herself. She was doing a trunk show.... Read More During that busy weekend both Olia and the staff took the time to design the most unique beautiful gown. When it arrived I knew it was breathtaking! I received more compliments than you can imagine, including from the bartender! Whether you are the bride, mother of the bride/groom or looking for an elegant gown Mon Amie is the only place I would recommend from the beautiful choices to the amazing staff. 5 Stars for sure!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Mon Amie is the most amazing Bridal Salon. From the beautiful selection to the amazing staff. I was looking for a sophisticated gown for our summer wedding that made me feel like a bride but also be appropriate for a second marriage. I never thought I would find my dream gown... Read More there. The staff made me feel amazing and knew immediately what would be perfect. I highly recommend making this Salon your #1 choice whether you are a young princess bride, a sophisticated bride or an older bride for the second time. Definitely 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gaby D

Found my dress in 2 appointments!!!! Tina McLean was an amazing stylist!!! She knew the styles that complimented my body type. Thank-you so much! Can't wait to wear my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Meredith P

I am OBSESSED with my gorgeous Ysa Makino/Stephen Yearick/Leigh Price GOWN! It's STUNNING! I worked with Imani at Mon Amie and it was a perfect pairing. Tina, the manager, was perfectly instinctual when pairing me with Imani. She was fun, personable and knew exactly the type of... Read More gown I was looking for. I came in with a solid idea of what I wanted and knew that a dramatic Yearick/Makino/Price aesthetic was ideal. I was a little underwhelmed with the gowns that they carried but when my Mother and I found the couture gowns in the back corner, I hit the jackpot! I realize that most brides are not interested in the dramatic and want a more simple and sweet dress. Hence the selection. However, with my searching and with Imani's help, the first dress I picked and tried on was IT! YES To the dress on EVERY level. Tears were flowing, and Imani was completely supportive as a "friend" would be. She was patient and flexible, creative and the best part...I was able to work with the designer directly through Mon Amie to make it my very own. With a few adjustments made, it's going to be a one of a kind. It is stunning and elegant and the service at Mon Amie was really lovely, thanks to Imani and the rest of those working that day. Tina was wonderful and I appreciated her working with the infamous Leigh Price to get me exactly the gown I envisioned. I cannot WAIT to get my gown in the Spring. It's going to be such a statement, a piece of wearable art and I am grateful to have found my dream gown with the team at Mon Amie in my corner. Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stephanie R

I want to start off by saying my experience at Mon Amie has been amazing. This was the third Bridal store I went to & going inside I knew I would find my dress because they have such a wide selection of dresses. Maxx is simply just the best! We sat down in a private dressing... Read More room with complementary wine & he got to know me first before trying on dresses. He made my whole experience so personal & FUN. It was the experience you dream of & should have. I came back a week later with my grandma & mom to YES to the dress & it was surly a moment I will always treasure. Maxx & the staff made this possible. I highly recommend Mon Amie Bridal Salon.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Clare S

I think I tried on an honest total of 100 dresses before I found Mon Amie Bridal. It had been a long fun weekend of trying on every sort of dress and I had come close to a winner at The Dresser salon in Orange County. I had taken a picture of the near perfect dress and I showed... Read More it to Julia Salzman (the most fun and competent wedding dress professional I have come across) when I arrived at Mon Amie. She gave me a little smile and told me and my entourage to pick out any dress we fancied. Julia disappeared and we were off. I found a few that were pretty, but nothing jumped out at me as "The Dress." After a few minutes, we went back in the fitting room with our selections and were surprised to find several already hanging on the wall. One in particular looked especially beautiful. I immediately pointed to the one and said I'd try that on first. It was the one. It was gorgeous and I felt amazing in it! Julia had known the exact dress that I was looking for and she was there with me every step of the way. I can't wait to show my pictures of the wedding to Julia and the rest of the Mon Amie Bridal team! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley G

I can not even begin to explain how excited I am about Mon Amie. I have to say, coming back nearly 10 years after my best friend found her dress here, I was apprehensive that I would be so lucky. Honestly, I was dreading it. Well. JULIA is a GODDESS. She distilled my very... Read More muddled ideas into the perfect dress and I walked away a happy bride to be. I never understood *that* feeling you get when finding the dress, and scoffed a bit at the idea. I was wrong. Thanks to Julia, I do now.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley G

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Maria M

Max was the best consultant ever. He made my experience amazing. I was full of nerves an as soon as he started my appointment he made everything feel so much better . He was open to all my ideas and he let me choose what I thought I wanted at the end he picked out some Beautiful... Read More dresses and he was on point with the styles that fit my body best . Thank you MAX for the best experience ever . Your the best :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Maria M

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Eleasha H

I found my dream dress at this store and they made sure it was exactly how I needed it. My mom and both of my sisters have gotten their wedding dress from this shop and now I was able to do the same. Mon Amie made my dress perfect and did everything that I wanted and more. I can... Read More not speak more highly of this place. It is truly incredible.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Christina N

I found the most beautiful Justin Alexander gown (style 8701) at Mon Amie. With the drop waist, scalloped bottom, and lace applique, it was everything I wanted in a wedding dress, plus with the unique touches of a sequined lining and pearl accents on the bodice that I never knew... Read More that I wanted. The one thing that was missing was a keyhole back--but that was no problem for Gloria in alterations. She managed to take a couple of pictures and basically read my mind about what I wanted for the neckline and back. The result was absolute gorgeous. The striking but timeless dress I always imagined for my wedding day. And, most importantly, the groom loved it, and loved the fact that the train was slightly longer than the typical chapel length. Mon Amie also has a great selection of accessories and formalwear. I purchased my veil from them (again, exactly what I wanted--perfect fingertip length and amount of embellishment), as well as my bridesmaids' dresses (Andrew Adela style 5042S). Though the dresses are a bit on the expensive side, Mon Amie has a great selection and good service. I first scheduled my appointment because my mom bought her dress at Mon Amie twenty-seven years ago, and I'll definitely be bringing my daughter when the time comes.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Christine K

My experience with Mon Amie started out amazing...they have a nice salon, a great selection and I had many beautiful dresses to choose from despite my price range (under $2000 - it's absurd that that is a small budget!). Found the dress, got measured, and ordered it without... Read More hesitation. 6 months later my dress comes in and is 2 sizes too big. This mess up ended up costing me almost $1000 in alterations - my seamstress ended up having to reconstruct the entire top half of the dress to fit it down to my size. Knowing nothing about wedding dress sizing, I wish I was better informed about sizing or was offered the opportunity to try another style of my dress designer in another size to feel better about my size selection. Instead of a quick few minutes of measuring and being told I was a particular size. I know nothing about wedding dress sizes, why would I argue against the pros? Even when my dress came in and was clearly swallowing me whole, the salon acted like it was no big deal. That was probably the biggest upset. I suggest all future brides do more research on sizing to avoid the trauma I went through!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Stephanie M

I can not say enough about the owner, Julia and alterations. They literally went out of their way to save me from a dress nightmare three weeks before my wedding. Long story short another store that i had purchased my dress from 1 year prior to my wedding, told me at my final... Read More fitting i was out of luck with alterations ( three weeks before my wedding) . Mon Amie, made turned my nightmare into an amazing day and I can not recommend them enough. I learned that some stores just want to sell you a dress to make money and will do anything to make money. Mon Amie actually cares to make sure you have an amazing dress on your wedding day.