Monarch British Limousine

(31)

The Woodlands, TX

Monarch British Limousines has the largest selection of elegant, classic, antique and exotic Rolls Royce automobiles in the state of Texas and the entire Southwestern United States for your event. We specialize in weddings. 'Choose the very best-Choose Rolls-Royce- Choose Monarch Limousines.'

$$$

Type

Limousine

39 East Royal Mews, The Woodlands, TX

BEST CAR SERVICE

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Caroline G

Best car service. Very reasonable and on time! Very friendly.

Beautiful cars!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Katie Z

We had rented 2 cars for our wedding, one between church and reception, and one from reception to hotel. Having a beautiful car sitting outside in front of the church waiting to depart you after your wedding is breathtaking! I'm sure our guests were shocked walking out after mass and seeing that pretty car! The first driver did an excellent job, gave us champagne, and drove us around for awhile to let our photographer make it to the reception before us. The second car from reception to hotel was good as well. The only downside was, he didn't drive us around besides driving us straight to the hotel. I had paid to have the car a full hour and probably only had it 30-45 minutes, which was a let down, but then again it was our wedding night! Very easy booking process, but book ahead! And if you book two cars, he gives a small discount for paying in full when booking! Highly recommended!

Class & Style

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Seneca D

We rented a vintage Rolls Royce from Monarch for our departure and it was a great decision! Our guests loved our exit, and I believe they took more pictures in front of the car than we did. The car was in excellent condition, and our driver was so sweet, friendly, and professional! It was the perfect ending to our dream wedding!

Exceptional service!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Claire J

From beginning to end, I am so thankful we used Monarch. Near the end of the wedding reception, we were so tired that I asked my husband to call and see if they could pick us up early. The driver responded that he would be there in 30 minutes! If that's not service, I don't know what is. The car was stunning, and the license plate with our last name on it was a perfect finishing touch. The champagne for the drive to the hotel room was perfect for us to share with each other, and the driver was (of course) wonderful. We will definitely use again for another special occasion, and I can't wait to refer this company to other friends and family!

Perfect way to end the evening!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Tamara R

What a great way to leave your reception! We used a car from Monarch Limo as a departure vehicle from the reception to a hotel. The car was AMAZING! We paid a $500 flat fee which covered the car for one hour, the gratuity, a customized license plate, and champagne for the ride which is a better price than renting a limo for the entire night. When the car arrived at the reception we began to hear our guests talking about it “the awesome car that just pulled up” which was pretty cool. We also were the talk of the lobby when we pulled up outside of the hotel later that night. If you are traveling a long distance, be aware that the cars move very slow (or at least the one we rode in did) so plan accordingly. Also, be sure to have your payment lined up. They charged the final bill to the same card we used for the deposit, even after we emailed them and told them we were sending a check. However our driver was so great and made the ride very enjoyable. All in all the experience was great and I would definitely recommend them to future brides and grooms.

Great service! Sweet Ride.

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Alissa K

My wife and I were looking for something a little more than the standard limo for our wedding, and we found Monarch British Limousines. We had the pleasure of riding in the Empress, a 1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom. It was a great hit with all our guests, and provided a great photo op for everyone! The car arrived early and the driver was extremely professional. Highly recommended!

Perfect Getaway Car!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Morgan P

We loved our experience! The personalized license plate with our new last name was a great touch. It was the perfect escape car! The looks on our guests faces as we drove away was priceless. As we sipped on champagne, our driver was the kindest guy and told us stories of all the celebrities he drives around. I would definitely use them again for any special occasions.

May 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Carissa S

We had the 1936 Roll Royce for our exit car. Customer service...Excellent!! I was very happy how everything turned out! It was a crew pleaser, everyone came out side and wanted to take pictures, and the men... hilarious, they were all drooling! I will refer them to anyone!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Niloufar Z

We used the Empress and it made our exit beautiful and memorable and all the guests talked about it after the wedding.

Great ride!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Britney S

People loved that we rode away in a Rolls Royce! The ride was nice and relaxing, the champagne was amazing, and the driver was excellent! We definitely enjoyed the ride to our hotel with the windows down, soaking up the moment. This company is very friendly and organized. I thought the pricing was reasonable as well.

Luxury Wedding Car 5/25/13

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Sarah G

I felt like royalty when we were leaving the church the driver was so sweet and very patient with the photographer.

Got the job done!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Katie O

They provided a great service! I had the phantom car to pick means my groom up after the reception! The car was beautiful and champagne was yummy! They even put our new last name on the front license plate, was cool for pictures! The ride was nice, but smelled a bit like gas, but maybe that's expected for old cars! The driver (owner) was polite and even have us extra bottles of wine once he dropped us off at our hotel. Working with them to plan the details was easy, he always returned my calls if they weren't answered right away. Glad I picked them!!

BEAUTIFUL AND SOPHISTICATED!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Itzel C

Monarch was one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding. I wanted to have a beautiful and sophisticated wedding and the vintage Phantom Rolls Royce was the perfect touch! Tom is a joy to work with and makes the booking process a breeze. I forgot the driver's name but he was very accommodating and helpful with our overnight bags. Our hotel was not far away from our reception location so he very kindly drove around to kill some time so that my husband and I could finish our champagne. Monarch Limousine provided the perfect ending to a perfect evening!

Great service and a cool limo!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Andrea G

We used the 1929 rolls royce phantom and it was a hit at our ceremony. All of our friends and family thought it was the coolest thing. Our driver was really nice and seemed to really care that we enjoyed the short amount of time we had in that great limo on our special day!

Such a cool experience!

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 Kimberly L

We had a gorgeous white Rolls Royce with red leather interior and our name on the license plate! An unforgettable experience with an amazing driver who wanted to make our night special!

The Car was great, but the owner was horrible!

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Carmen B

I found out about Monarch Limousines at a bridal show and was so excited because they had the perfect car for my special day. The owner/manager, Tom was not very pleasant at all. Everything else went as planned, and the car was amazing, I just wish I received better customer service.

5/05/2012 Response from the vendor

Sorry you felt that our customer service was not up to your expectations.I will certainly try harder.Tom- Monarch Limousines

Beautiful cars, wonderful service!

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Heather L

Our driver was wonderful, the car was absolutely perfect and made for some beautiful pictures! We were incredibly happy with Monarch and would definitely use them again in the future if any other special occasion came up!

Wedding Day Transportation January 6, 2012

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Tiffany D

We used the Rolls Royce and Loved it!!! Highly recommend! A+++!!! Tiffany Deal

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/23/2012 Farrah L

Exactly what we thought it would be -- a perfect Rolls Royce! The car was waiting for us when we got there with our last name on the front of the car and champaign for us in the back seat!

Totally made the night!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Brittany C

Our guests were so pleased to see the car take us away! Noone knew that it was coming and it made for amazing photos! We got the Empress and the basic package for $300. We were totally shocked that they upgraded us with champagne and our names on the licensed plates! Totally amazing. I would definitely use them again.

VERY NICE

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Christina K

Wonderful service and wonderful vechiles

Nice ride!

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Alison K

We wanted something different for our wedding night transportation so we rented a vintage Rolls Royce from Monarch and it was extremely nice. Although it was a bit pricey for the one hour we had it, it was very classey and we are glad we used them. Also our driver was extremely nice and it made for a great ride back to the hotel. If you want something different for your wedding transportation, I highly recommend using Monarch and their Rolls Royce fleet.

Wonderful Car

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Tori M

The vintage Rolls Royce we picked out could not have been more perfect! The car was in great condition and Tom was a great driver. I could not have been more pleased!!

Easy to work with, Beautiful Cars!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Veronika E

We choose to use Monarch because their cars are very beautiful! We knew we wanted something classy and old fashioned. The company was easy to work with and they picked us up on time and drove us to our hotel with no trouble at all! I was very very happy with the service. Our driver was very sweet. The only downfall is that the cars are not cheap to rent. Service our 1 hour was $500, tip included. This was one of my husband's favorite details of the whole night. Overall, I would recommend this team again!

Limo