Beautiful Flowers for Your Special Day!

We specialize in personalized, custom weddings. We can make your dreams come true!

$$

Centerpieces, Plants, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2109 N. Claiborne Ave., New Orleans, LA

1st Wedding

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Cecilia G

I never got a chance to review this business. Ms. Ramona was absolutely amazing. My flowers were beautiful, the decorations at the church was exquisite. The flowers were pretty much all I remember from that day. Ms. Ramona also acted as my wedding coordinator the day of the... Read More ceremony and if my bridesmaids weren't walking up the aisle 2 minutes early. All I wanted was to start on time that day. Love this business.

Professional Service & Lovely Results

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Amy L

I was recently married during a destination wedding weekend in New Orleans. As this is a second marriage for both of us, we tried to keep the small event as modest as possible – an outdoor ceremony in a public park, no formal reception, only a handful of family as guests. I... Read More especially didn’t want to spend a fortune on flowers – we had no venue to decorate and we really only needed a couple of small handheld bouquets. In my experience, it seems as though as soon as you mention the word “wedding” the flowers suddenly triple in price. That was the case for most florists I contacted in the area, but Mona and her staff were wonderful. I explained my situation, suggested a budget range to work within, and told them that I was not especially picky about the specific flowers used. For inspiration, I provided photos of some arrangements I liked, and also of my dress (red) and my stepdaughter’s dress (gold). Mona and her team gave me a very reasonable quote, and created two really lovely bouquets in autumn colors, using lilies and roses in a variety of reds, yellows, and oranges. I was very impressed with their professionalism and their willingness to accommodate our needs, and the flowers they put together were perfectly beautiful. Highly recommended!

Amazing flowers

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Harmony B

Mona's accents was great. I didn't know what I wanted as far as flowers were concerned. I showed them my girls dresses and shoes, the venue, and gave them a budget to work with and they created magic. It was more than I could ever expect. I was really pleased.

Customer Service Is Important

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Chantel J

Mona created beautiful flowers for our wedding ceremony. What we did NOT appreciate was the lack of customer service Mona exhibited. There were times that we felt as if our business did not matter to her. If we were not in a bind we certainly would have shopped around for... Read More better service and like ordered more than what we did with Mona.

TO Mona's Accents