Monica Ayers Photography

Philadelphia , NY, New Jersey, Maryland, North East & travel

Wedding Photography That Tells Your Timeless Story

As you experience your big day, Monica's iconic images will capture every moment & detail of your wedding. Long after the last glass of champagne has been lifted and the last sparkler has flickered out, your wedding pictures will allow you carry this singular day with you for a lifetime. Monica strives to encourage each Bride & Groom every step of the way as she captures joy filled, timeless photos. Don't forget that engagements are a part of every wedding story! Each wedding collection features an engagement session to complete your wedding story. An engagement shoot is a gift to each couple to celebrate all that is to come & all that has passed. All of the photos from the shoot are the couples to use for wedding websites, to print thank you notes & gifts. Happy Wedding Planning!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Philadelphia , NY, New Jersey, Maryland, North East & travel (616) 610-1103

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Kim V

I truly cannot give enough praise for Monica + her incredible work! She captured our big day in Newport, RI perfectly - from highlighting all the little details to those big moments you dream of having a photo to cherish forever. She is easy to work with, amazingly patient,... Read More laid-back, yet calculated + very organized. Monica mapped out wonderful locations beforehand to have a wide array of backdrops for our individual portraits, couple shots, family, + bridal party pictures. During our church ceremony, she + her second shooter managed to get all the shots we wanted yet were not disruptive or distracting at all. She also worked so well with our videographer despite only meeting day of. We received close to 1000 images in a very timely manner too! You will be so pleased if you choose Monica Ayers Photography to capture your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Miranda D

Monica has been a true joy to work with. She goes above and beyond to get personal shots that will be forever cherished through generations she has a true knack for wrangling the crowds and making her pictures come out looking natural and not over produced. She got our photos... Read More to us in a timely manner and love the result! Especially are grateful for the album of our wedding day and all the time and thought that went into that! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017

We absolutely loved working with Monica. She is both super fun and professional. All our laughs were genuine - as the whole experience was enjoyable. She made sure we were in the right place at the right time for the picture shot. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Courtney B

Choosing Monica Ayers Photography was very intentional for us, as her wedding photography work was recommended by a friend- we couldn't be happier with our decision! From the consultation, through the winter engagement shoot at University of Pennsylvania, to our beautiful June... Read More wedding near Point Pleasant New Jersey, we had a great time working with Monica. Monica is definitely detail oriented and worked very well with our videographer. We gave her a heads up that my siblings have intellectual disabilities and not to expect much in their ability to pose, but we were seriously impressed with the naturally occurring moments of joy she was able to capture, in a really effortless way. Monica's flexibility and overall calm nature really helped us throughout the day. We are very happy with everything she did, and will cherish our beautiful photo memories for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Morgan R

Monica did an absolutely wonderful job as our wedding photographer this passed April. She is so kind, organized, and manages people and schedules very, very well. I appreciated her willingness to work with the day-of schedule that my fiance and I had desired, and her execution... Read More of keeping everyone on that schedule on our wedding day. She was very professional, but at the same time made my fiance and I and everyone involved feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible, while also having a GREAT time during the photo shoots. I highly recommend Monica as the wedding photographer to anyone... her creativity for fun photo shots and her eye for editing will leave you satisfied and IN LOVE with your photos! -Morgan

Monica Ayers

First of all: Congratulations! I love entering into a couple's unfolding love story and capturing the little moments that define their big day. Photography is my passion because timeless pictures keep a couple's celebration alive every time they page through their photos. I specialize in romantic closeups, & the kind of iconic, journalistic shots that are more discovered than they are planned. And I'm passionate about making sure that the beauty of your venue reflects the beauty of your story. Cheers! Lets talk...