Monica Chimes Floral, Inc.

Westchester/Hudson Valley/Manhattan

Creating the Extraordinary. . .

As one of Westchester's premier wedding floral companies, we custom design every event. Each couple's desires and needs are listened to and exceptionally realized. Your wedding is created with an abundance of care and the utmost attention to detail.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

83 Harrison Boulevard, West Harrison, NY Westchester/Hudson Valley/Manhattan (914) 428-7212

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Sarah S

Monica Chimes Floral, THANK YOU! I will be honest, I was very skeptical in the beginning because there are so many vendors on The Knot and you never really know what you will get until the day comes. But one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to trust Monica... Read More Chimes Floral with our decor and flowers. Our initial quote was absolutely out of our price range but we decided to visit them anyway and Michele worked with us to get it right. They start off high to show you what it will cost to do something extravagant but works with you to create something just as beautiful but at a price you are comfortable with. I showed Michele only a few photos of what I wanted (all of which were different styles) but she immediately understood what I was going for and in the consultation I was blown away by what she was able to produce. The one thing I was worried about leading up to the wedding was the decor and I left it all in Michele's hands. It ended up being more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. THANK YOU MONICA CHIMES FLORAL!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nina F

Monica Chimes was highly recommended to me soon after I got engaged back in April 2014. My mother and I made an appointment with her and I immediately felt a connection. Monica listened when I explained my vision for my wedding and then used her unbelievable sense of creativity... Read More to create a mock up of various floral arrangements and table center pieces that were absolutely breathtaking. I knew immediately she would make the perfect florist for my wedding and would be able to provide the unique touch I was looking for. Throughout the months Monica and I would meet and go over more details as the wedding day got closer. She was ALWAYS available if I had any questions whether it be in person, by phone, or email. Her professionalism, on top of her creativity, allowed for an absolutely smooth sailing experience. Monica was aware of my budget and always kept that in mind when presenting me with options. The day of my wedding approached. Monica came to see me before noon in the bridal suite to drop off bride, maid of honor, and bridal party bouquets. I was speechless. Absolutely breathtaking. The unbelievable flower arrangements that were set up during my ceremony and the table centerpieces during the reception. I have never seen anything like it. A contemporary look that portrayed nothing but elegance. Absolutely stunning. Monica is the most talented florist I have met. The things she can do with flowers and decorative pieces is unbelievable. And I will never be able to thank her enough for making my wedding absolutely PERFECT!

Unique and Personalized!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kacey H

Monica Chimes Floral is incredible! After visiting with many florists, I knew that Monica was definitely the one because she was so upbeat, real and into it. From the moment I walked into her shop for the consultation she made me feel comfortable. She literally brought my vision... Read More to life by grabbing flowers from around her shop and piecing something together right in front of me… that’s when I knew that she was the perfect fit! I remember walking out of there thinking “If she could do that in 5 minutes with miscellaneous flowers and things she had around her shop – I can’t imagine what our centerpieces will really look like!”. It was awesome! I was going for a rustic chic, very mystical look with lanterns as the focal point and she aced it! Our lanterns were draped with moss, flowers, votive candles, and more. We went for “simple” look for our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres – yet she still put a unique and personalized twist on them too! Oh – and not to mention my bouquet… even though I couldn’t put my vision into words, she somehow made it come to life exactly as I imagined it. She is awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Thank you Monica Chimes Floral!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Kristen N

The team at Monica Chimes was great!! We were in a bit of a scramble as our florist backed out a month before the wedding, so were extremely relieved to find Monica Chimes. They were very willing to work within our budget, and were familiar with our venue (Crabtree's Kittle... Read More House) so had great suggestions for what to do for the ceremony flowers etc. Everyone loved the arrangements!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Rebecca M

A huge thank you to Tom and Monica. The way you listen to each individuals desires and create a vision to match is incredible. I can't express how blown away we were. You say a vision and created it. Thank you. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Anna O

I wasn't going to write a review, but I noticed another bride had the exact same experience as I did and felt I should express my disappointment. The employee assigned to my wedding was let go half way through my planning process. I wasn't informed of this, so when I arrived to... Read More my next appointment I was introduced to my new florist. I went along with it because I was fairly confident that my vision would easy to carry out and I was trying to be flexible. The week before my wedding I received a call saying that my flowers had come in and that one of the flowers was a lot brighter than expected. I asked if it would look okay and the florist reassured me it would. So I agreed to keep it. On the day of my wedding the flowers were delivered without a word, without the florist there and worst of all---- they were NOTHING like what I had picked out. Just as the other bride described--- they were absolutely and totally different. The bright colored flower was taken out all together leaving me with completely neutral bouquets. They looked nothing like what I had described and the pictures I had shown. When I contacted the florist (They never even gave me a heads up) they said that they made an executive decision to take the bright flowers out and that they were sorry I was disappointed. I must say, I was most disappointed that I wasn't told of this decision and that the florist didn't personally come to deliver my flowers given the situation. The flowers were nice, but it made me so sad that they were nothing like what I wanted. I'm not sure why the florist felt that this was the correct way to handle the situation, but it felt like very poor costumer service. I wish I had the flowers I asked for, because my experience leading up to the wedding day wasn't necessarily a bad one. Luckily, I decided to let it go and didn't let it ruin my day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Melissa W

My flowers were absolutely stunning! I had a very clear vision for my wedding flowers and the team at Monica Chimes executes it perfectly! We mainly worked with Tim, who was a delight to speak to and made us feel like we were in great hands! I would recommend this florist to... Read More anyone for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Elana M

Monica Chimes Floral was so wonderful from start to finish - they communicated very effectively which was not as common in some of our other vendors. We received responses very quickly. They were happy to make any adjustments we needed, even up to a week before the wedding!... Read More Their prices were reasonable and the end result was beautiful. My wife and I both had bouquets and they were similar while still being different which is exactly what we asked for! The arch was perfect. On the day of the wedding they even arrived early! I can’t say enough good things! I definitely also would recommend as an LGBT friendly vendor!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sarah J

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Monica Chimes Floral. I worked with Tim through a majority of the process and he knew exactly what to do and what I wanted! My flowers turned out STUNNING and better than I imagined what they would look like ... if... Read More you're looking for a professional, kind, happy florist look no further ... Monica Chimes should be your people. Thank you all for making my wedding day everything I wanted it to be xoxo!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Caitlin W

Michelle and the team at Monica Chimes are amazing! As soon as I walked into the store and spoke to Michelle, I knew I'd be in good hands for my wedding. I don't know much about flowers but I was able to share my ideas and they came up with beautiful, unique designs. When I... Read More saw the finished product at my wedding I was blown away. I highly recommend Monica Chimes!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Tiffany G

Monica chimes floral did an exceptional job for my wedding. They completely captured our vision. Melissa, Tim and Monica are an absolute pleasure to deal with. They take the time to listen to you and understand what you want. I was blown away by everything.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Gemma M

I really enjoyed working with Monica and those in her studio, with whom I can tell she is very close not just as co-workers but also as friends. She is a very bubbly, warm, friendly, down-to-earth person. Right away, I could tell we could be conversational and relaxed with one... Read More another throughout the process, that she would endure my bridal worrying and fussing with good humor, while, importantly, she still consistently responded to and worked with me in a timely and thoughtful way. She gave me a lot of time and feedback whenever I requested it. I give four instead of five stars because on our wedding day, all the bouquets had bright pink garden roses instead of blush, a color that was not in my contract and is unfortunately not a color I really like. I have to imagine this was due to extenuating circumstances, though, because in all other ways, though, Monica was wonderful, and I'm grateful to her for all of it.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Laura H

Highly recommended! They were great to work with, reliable and beautiful presentations! Loved working with them for my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jenn M

Monica and her team made my floral visions for our wedding a reality. I simply gave Monica photos of my ideas and told her my budget and she worked her magic. I visited other florists and did not feel the warm connection I did with Monica. She was kind and enthusiastic from the... Read More very beginning. The day of our wedding, our table centerpieces were simple, yet elegant. I received so many compliments about them. I cannot say enough how much I absolutely LOVED my bouquet. It was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I will be sure to recommend Monica and her entire team to anyone looking for a talented and professional florist!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Emily Z

First I have to say that I never write reviews but felt compelled to write this one after having experienced the worst business and customer service I have had in my entire life. Monica Chimes Floral, Inc. in West Harrison, New York was not only the worst wedding vendor... Read More experience I had while planning my wedding in June but Monica personally is one of the worst people I have ever met and dealt with. We first went to their store in West Harrison, New York to meet Monica and her staff and see a sample of a centerpiece. We liked the centerpiece they showed us (which was based on our recommendations) and decided to hire them and give a deposit. Do not be fooled by them. One of Monica’s employees was assigned to my wedding. Right before our photos were to start, the bouquets were dropped off in the room where we were getting ready. We did not see them being dropped off. They were dropped off without anyone telling us, or calling us that morning, to let us know that the bouquets we thought we ordered, were not the bouquets we were getting! The flower colors in the bouquets for my bouquet and the four bridesmaids were TOTALLY INCORRECT. Not only did I clearly tell Monica and her employee that I ONLY wanted peach, yellow, white and blue flowers MANY times (they knew since the samples of the centerpieces were those colors) but it was clearly written in our contract. I even created and sent them my own booklet of pictures and descriptions detailing EVERYTHING I wanted specifically for the bouquets, aisle decorations, cocktail flowers, etc. Monica’s employee even promised me that she would send me a picture of everything the day before the wedding, and of course this never happened. Not only did the bouquets have bright hot pink flowers but the "blue" was actually purple. These are two colors that I definitely did not want, did not fit into my color scheme and were not listed in the contract. Not only was there pink, but they picked the worst type of flower for a bouquet, ones that instantly fell apart. Another issue we had with the flowers was the vases they used for the flowers placed down the aisle were supposed to be in low galvanized buckets (also in the contract) and discussed with them numerous times, but instead they were in tall, smooth, silver vases. Sadly, messing up the flowers on the most important day of my life is not even the worst part of it. The worst part of the experience was dealing with Monica and her total lack of customer service skills. I was flabbergasted to find out how Monica aka Monica Chimes Floral, Inc. handled it. Instead of apologizing for the crucial mistakes, Monica was extremely nasty and defensive. There is a longer, even worse story to this, but unfortunately I cannot fit it all. Do yourself a favor and do not choose Monica Chimes Floral, Inc. for your wedding florist. Why would you want to knowingly do business with such a mean, awful person and add stress and uncertainty to such a special day?

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jessica D

Monica made all of our wedding wishes come true. She listened to what we wanted and added exquisite, elegant touches that made the day even more spectacular. Months later and people are still commenting on her work. Professional, kind, and a true artist. I could never have... Read More imagined our day with out her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Allie Q

Monica Chimes Floral was and IS amazing! Monica and team saw my vision and delivered above and beyond on my wedding day. The display they did on the place card table was amazingly beautiful. Monica even texted me pictures of the bouquets ahead of time and let me provide... Read More feedback. Monica Chimes Floral was a pleasure to work with, everything was beautiful and affordable!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Janis W

Monica was FABULOUS to work with! The flowers for our wedding were beyond gorgeous.....we had so many compliments from our guests....simply beautiful! I would highly recommend Monica for her experience and expertise! Thank you Monica!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Janis W

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra T

Monica Chimes Floral, Inc. did an absolutely extraordinary job on the flower arrangements for our wedding. I gave her the color scheme and let her do all of the pickings. I must say that she well exceeded my expectations and everyone raved about the centerpieces and the... Read More bouquets. I left for my honeymoon three days after my wedding and when I returned one week later the centerpiece flowers were still alive and looking beautiful. Monica Chimes Floral is definitely the florist to chose if you want nothing less than exceptional for your special day. Thank you again so very much.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra T

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kara T

Obsessed. I loved everything about my flowers, every SINGLE THING! I love flowers and this is what I was most excited about for the reception, my dad and I put together flower boxes to capture a rustic theme and Monica and Michele took that idea and made into something so... Read More beyond perfect and stunning I just couldn't believe these were for me! My boquet had so many gorgeous, unique, fragrant flowers, I can't stop raving about them. The girls were even able to get lilac even though the crops weren't good this year and oh my god the amazing smell of lilac was the perfect subtle addition to the entire atmosphere. We also had a beautiful archway for our outdoor ceremony that was full of big beautiful blooms, it was amazing! Working with Michele and Monica was amazing, not even lying I want to be friends with them outside of wedding planning. They were so attentive and thoughtful, I wasn't just another event for them, they were both fully invested in making this day as special as if it were their own, and for that I am incredibly grateful. I wish I could give them 10 stars because 5 is not enough. You are crazy if you don't work with these fantastic ladies!

Best florist in Westchester ny

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

My husband and I decided to go with Monica Chimes and her team, and we are so happy we did. They are professional, punctual and of course, the most beautiful and freshest flowers. Monica was so great to work with. She understood what I wanted, and turned it into beautiful... Read More art. I had a vision of what I wanted my flowers to be , and she delivered my vision and so much more! My wedding pictures came out beautiful, because my photographer did an amazing job, and Monica Chimes made such a beautiful canvas for him to shoot with. From center pieces to bouquets to boutonnière's.

Stunningly Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Katie H

We received so many compliments on our flowers because they were just that gorgeous. From the start, Monica and Michelle were amazing to work with. They both knew exactly what I was envisioning and willing to work within my budget to make it happen. I didn't expect just how... Read More beautiful everything would look. I wasn't originally planning on having my bouquet preserved, but seeing how amazing it was, I couldn't imagine not saving it. That's how great of a job Michelle did. Thank you ladies again for all your hard work to make my wedding day so amazing. Best florist around- without a doubt.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Monica, I can not express how happy I was when I saw my bouquet. It looked exactly how I wanted it, so elegant! Monica is very charming, attentive and super talented. She made me feel assured that I will have a beautiful wedding from our first conversation with her, and I... Read More did, indeed. All the guests have been raving about how amazing the wedding was, thanks to her eyes for beauty, simplicity yet elegance, and attention to detail. My wedding would not be complete without her. We are now planning our second wedding in my home town, and my mom keeps telling me to ask the florist to follow Monica's design (but trust me, it's really hard to match). She also went above and beyond to ensure our wedding is perfect. She helped me pick out the chair cover and the beautiful purple bows to fit into the entire wedding theme. When she went to another wedding and saw that a spandex chair cover doesn't turn out as nicely as she thought, she immediately emailed me and suggested me change to a traditional chair cover. Look, chair cover is not under her scope, she only helped me rent from another vendor. Her suggestion showed how much she really cared, and that went a long way. Monica, thanks so much for making my dream wedding come true! My husband, who has very limited knowledge about flowers, also mentioned how amazing the flowers were. We wish you many more happy brides and grooms (and MOG / MOB). Love from J&E.