Expose your Wild Side with this Photo Booth!

From studio lighting and funky fresh props to high quality prints, Monkey Booth brings photo booths to a whole new level! WHY US? Social media/Text feature, Open concept to fit more people, Pro lighting, GIFS, Vintage/retro vibe, Unique print designs/props, Friendly booth operator, +much more!!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Amaaazing quality photo booth for a perfect price!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Jenni K

My husband and I are SOOO excited that we got to use the monkey booth! The camera, lighting, props, and backdrop and print out options are TOP notch! We were amazed with how beautiful the photos were, and everyone had so much fun taking photos! Alex and Lauren sent us the... Read More link to all our photo booth pics the day after our wedding, so it was a blast to be able to see the photos everyone took so soon! We were able to just post a link to all the images on facebook so all our guests could find their pics! We were so lucky to be able to use them, and it's a really great way to make sure you get photos of all your guests that you might have only gotten to see for a quick second! So glad we made the investment on it, and we highly recommend it!! Thanks to the monkey booth for beautifully capturing so many happy memories from an amazing day!!

Monkey Booth ROCKS!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

Monkey Booth made our wedding SO much fun! The guests had a blast taking pictures in it and posting them to their facebooks. Their props are THE BEST. They make the pictures hilarious! We loved the different photo strip designs that they offered for the printouts.They were all... Read More so cute!! The one we picked ended up looking so good with our backdrop, we were very happy with it. Our album looked great and it was well worth the money to save all of those memories. Almost every guest got in the booth at one point or another, so we got pictures of everybody! Thank you Monkey Booth for making our wedding!!!

BEST PHOTO BOOTH EVER!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015

Monkey booth was a HUGE hit with our wedding guests at my wedding. The booth is very large so it can fit as many people as you want. There were TONS of fun props and the pictures that print out were great. Our guests still talk about how much fun they had in the booth. This was... Read More by far our favorite favor for our wedding guests. Our wedding was the first one Monkey booth had done and there were NO kinks! Alex and Lauren were super professional and very friendly! I would say that monkey booth has probably only gotten better since, but I don't know how you can perfect this set-up anymore. Don't waste your money on those tiny booths that only fit two or three people. Get something that will let all your friends in at once. The quality and service were superb! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Angie R

Monkeybooth was one of the highlights of our wedding (7.15.2017).My husband and I couldn't have picked a better Photo Booth company for our special day. The quality of the pictures and the props were amazing! The prop selection is hilarious and so fun to use in pictures! Our... Read More guests wouldn't stop taking pictures all night. We got so many compliments for having Monkeybooth at our wedding. Having the ability to text your pics to your phone right after was a plus! Monkeybooth (Lauren) was very easy to communicate with and we quick to reply to our emails about all our questions leading up to the wedding. Oh and we can't forget to mention how sweet Lauren was! She was very helpful and energetic all night. She always had a smile on her face while managing the booth. Thanks Lauren! If the Photo Booth is the one thing you're unsure about, YOU MUST BOOK WITH MONKEYBOOTH. It will be one of the best things you will do for your wedding. :)

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Caroline H

Monkey Booth is the best! I can't believe how many of the older guests at our wedding were excited about it (my 80 year old grandparents were all over it!) I am so glad we chose to add this to our wedding - they have super fun props that everyone was loving. Alex and his team... Read More are top notch - I highly recommend Monkey Booth!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Joy M

Do yourself a favor and get Monkeybooth. It was such a hit at my wedding! The guests are still talking about how much fun they had taking photos with the props, and went on and on about the quality of the photos. The booth attendant was super friendly and stood by the whole time... Read More incase someone had a question about the screen.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Michelle M

I cannot say enough good things about Monkey Booth. You cannot beat the value of this vendor, and they are such a pleasure to work with leading up to and on the day of the wedding, Monkey Booth was always prompt in getting back to me, their website was extremely clear, and they... Read More were so polite and accommodating to my wedding planner, the venue, and our guests. They have the best props and I was so shocked/happy with the quality of their pictures. Thank you to Monkey Booth for capturing such great memories at our wedding and for making sure someone dragged my husband and me over to the booth before the end of the reception! We highly recommend this team to any couple getting married in Houston!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Texas B

Monkey Booth was so much fun! I've never seen such crazy props at a Photo Booth before. There is also a huge variety of layouts and backdrops available. All of our guests had a great time. Lauren & Alex are also great to work with, and were able to accommodate me last... Read More minute! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Lauryn M

We were SO happy that Monkey Booth was part of our wedding night. The professionalism, kindness, and service were TOP NOTCH--not only the night of our wedding but throughout the whole wedding planning process. I cannot tell you how many times my husband and I heard the words,... Read More "Best photobooth ever!" or "Coolest props I've ever seen!" Our only regret is that we didn't get to spend as much time taking pictures...wedding nights are a blur!!! I give Monkey Booth the highest of recommendations and sing their praises loud and proud for all brides to hear! If you are in Houston and you are looking for a photo booth, look no further, SERIOUSLY. If I ever have another opportunity to use Monkey Booth again, I most certainly will. They have our love, respect, and gratitude!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Allison W

There are so many Photobooth services available, but we are so happy we picked Monkey Booth photobooth to have at our wedding. We wanted some added fun for our guests, and they loved it! Monkey Booth provided great service, setup, props, and the quality of photos of their... Read More photobooth at our wedding was fantastic. Their onsite attendant was so nice and accommodating as well. We are so happy we decided to get a photobooth, and we are so pleased with Monkey Booth that we will definitely recommend them to others and we will use them again.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tammy C

Monkey Booth is amazing! The quality of photos are so great! Their variety of props were perfect and our guests really got creative. We highly recommend for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tammy C

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tammy C

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Liz N

My husband and I just had our wedding this passed weekend and we were overly joyed of how everything came out! Monkey photo booth did an exceptional job and all my guests loved it! All 310 of them! ?? I think it was Ms. Lauren that was there at our wedding. She was super... Read More attentive to all the guests and made sure everyone was in the picture! She was also super sweet to everyone and always had a smile on her face. Thank you for all the hard work you did the pass weekend! Also all the digital prints were posted on the website within 1 day! Everyone raved about the quality of the pictures and how they had so many funny props to choose from. Totally would recommend you guys to everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Liz N

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessy L

Ummmm...I wish there were more stars to give! Lauren, you were a joyful part of our wedding day. Thank you so much for accommodating our out-of-town wedding for such a reasonable fee. We love our banana flash drive too! All the add-ons that I selected were a great value, and I... Read More love that I could customize my package without being overwhelmed by a million choices. Your website is so professional + a cinch to navigate, booking was EASY, and emails always clear and articulate. My guests had lots of fun, and the gold sequin backdrop made the photos SPARKLE!! The set up looked clean at the reception, and was easy for folks to access. And your props were a HUGE hit! Finally, we couldn't be more touched by the sweet note and bottle of vino that we found from Monkey Booth on the gift table. What a thoughtful vendor, and (hopefully) now friend!! #ILoveMonkeyBooth

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Heidi H

We booked Monkey Booth for our wedding two weeks ago and couldn't have been happier with the whole experience! It was super easy to book them, all of our questions were answered right away and they have the BEST props! The pictures came out great and the photo booth was a fun... Read More addition to have at our wedding! All of our guests still are commenting saying that our photo booth was the Greatest! Thank you Lauren & Alex for making our special day so much fun!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Taylor

Hiring Monkey Booth was a relatively last minute decision and we are SO glad we did it!! All of our guests loved it and all of their fun props, and we have loved looking at all the pictures! I had seriously considered another popular national photo booth company but thought it... Read More was just too expensive for what I was getting. Monkey Booth was less than half the price, had the BEST props, and was cooler because I hadn't seen it at every other wedding I've been to! Loved working with Lauren and Alex to customize our template and they were so happy and excited the night of the wedding too! Hands down one of the best decisions we made, especially considering we almost decided against a photo booth altogether!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Tony

Some may think I am crazy for booking the Photobooth over a year in advance for my wedding, but it was so INCREDIBLY well worth it (my wife left me in charge of the alcohol, DJ/Lighting, Photobooth, Videographer; and I said to her, "I GOT THIS!"). Monkey Booth has an amazing... Read More conceptual design (open booth can fit SO many more people), has the BEST props by far of any photobooth in the Milky Way Galaxy, and many many many backdrop and print designs! ALL of our guests loved the photobooth and we agree that it's the best booth we've seen in the past 7 weddings we've been to in the past year. The attendant that helped at the booth was also so friendly and helpful! How did we come across Monkey booth? Well, my wife was sad that Alex Cross (wedding photographer extraordinaire) was booked for our wedding day (1.5 years in advance!), so I wanted to have a little bit of the Cross finesse at our wedding. Oh and Lauren is SO RESPONSIVE AND SWEET! RESERVE THEM NOW!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

The quality of the pics, the garden backdrop, and the tons of fun my guests had made the photo booth WORTH EVERY PENNY!! I also opted to get the guest photo album/scrap book which I recommend! I did not find another photo booth that would provide the same quality of photos and... Read More nice backdrops that I found with Monkey Booth. Heather worked the booth on our wedding day. She was nice, helpful and did a great job working on the album!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Rhonda H

I am a Mom that had 2 daughters getting married 2 months apart. Yes, it happened! We chose Monkey Booth as our photo booth for both events. They have communicated well, been very professional and a top notch service! I would use them again! They are awesome! Their... Read More equipment is awesome, they have been nothing but kind and so respectful, nice and cordial to all the wedding guests. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! You will not be sorry.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Cara C

Monkey booth was SO MUCH FUN, and a fan favorite amongst the guests at our wedding! The props made for HILARIOUS photos, the booth attendant was so personable/ensured that everything went smoothly, and the technology itself is A+++. We all loved being able to text the photo... Read More strips to our phones, and somehow the lighting made everyone look like models/rockstars. Having the photo album with everyone’s comments next to their photo strips was a perfect as keepsake, and browsing it brings so much joy as we wait for the “professional" photos to be ready. We will treasure it forever!

Best Photo Booth EVER

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Brittany B

Monkey Booth Pics was AWESOME! From the beginning it was super easy with Lauren & Alex. They were very quick to get back to me when I requested a quote and flexible on the set up time for our wedding. Our guests LOVED all the props that they brought, especially the Justin... Read More Bieber mask! I also purchased the keepsake photo album our guests could sign and put pictures in and it was so cute! My husband and I had so much fun going through it after our wedding and looking at all the pictures. Oh and Monkey Booth had drawn some cute "wedding" designs on each page. Lastly, the photos were INCREDIBLE! I don't think I can give enough praise about the quality of these pictures. I definitely recommend Monkey Booth Pics for any wedding or event!

THE BEST PHOTO BOOTH EVER!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Candy M

The lighting, the props, the backdrops, customer service...just everything was perfect about this booth. Lauren and Alex are wonderful to work with. The pictures come out flawless! There is no other photo booth like this one. My wedding guests kept raving about this after the... Read More wedding about how wonderful it was. Monkey booth is definitely a must have for your wedding. Love you Lauren and Alex!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Emily J

I'm SO glad we used Monkey Booth at our wedding! Their set up, pictures, props, and website made using their booth a blast! All our guests are still raving about how much fun they had. Their picture quality is excellent which made sharing all the hilarious moments with everyone... Read More even better. Lauren kept the whole process super easy and even checked in with me the day of to make sure I knew everything was going smoothly.

Lauren Benitez & Alexander Cross

Monkey Booth photo booth was designed and constructed from the ground up by couple Alexander Cross and Lauren Benitez. We created our booths with the highest quality equipment and are proud to put our name on it. Monkey Booth’s vintage/rustic vibe is unlike any other photo booth you’ll find. Not only do we pride ourselves on the quality of our photo booth, but also on the quality of our service. We make sure all of our customers are happy and leave Monkey Booth with fun and fabulous memories!