Your memories, one frame at a time.

It's your day, it's your story. Several years ago, Scott Montague videotaped a friend's wedding for fun and it renewed his love of film, moving him from viewer to director/editor. Since then, he has been honing his skills, shooting a variety of events, from weddings, band videos, product videos and more.

Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Wedding

Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Sara M

Hands-down the most incredible videographer and footage I have ever seen! I may be a bit biased because it is my wedding film but we have a literally watched this video 100 times in the past 48 hours since receiving it (received way faster than we thought). Our friends and... Read More family on the Internet thought that I hired a Hollywood film producer to put together my highlight reel. Besides the fancy things, Scott cares. He cares about capturing the moments that count, making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, in fact you don't even realize the camera is there at after the first five minutes of the day, and he cares about the couple - clearly his caring shows in our footage -from what he picked to highlight and the song he chose to exemplify our love and marriage. Contact him fast because I'm sure there's not many dates left for the upcoming months /year as I have already seen friends that are getting married try to book for his services! Don't believe me? Look for Sara & Danny on his Vimeo account... tell me you wouldn't want a film just as beautiful as ours!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Desiree T

There is no other way to go then Montague Films! Our experience with Scott was truly one of the best parts of our day. Not only did his work exceed our expectations, but his professionalism is something we will never forget! He was easy to work with and had the highlight reel of... Read More our special night completed and sent to us within a week after our wedding! Thank you Scott for capturing our perfect day in the most beautiful way ever!!! If there was an option for 10 stars, I would give them all!!!!! **HIGHLY recommended**

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Michal R

One aspect that my husband and I looked for in our vendors, aside from the quality of their work was a laid back, warm personality. When we got in touch with Scott, we loved that he described his style as “unobtrusive” and “laid back,” and expressed his enthusiasm about his... Read More craft. Scott was organized and very responsive throughout the wedding planning process. He was great to work with during the wedding – simultaneously easygoing and excited about our day. We absolutely loved the video he created. It was beautifully shot and edited, captured all of the highlights, and included all of the important people at the event. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a videographer and encourage you to check out his website!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Anthony J

Our video turned out great. Scott is sincere with his work and did a great job capturing some wonderful moments during our wedding day. He managed to always be in the write sport and worked so well with the photographers . Honestly, he is simply a cool guybto hang out with too!... Read More His style was not overbearing and allowed us to be comfortable throughout the whole day (this is coming from a guy that's extremely camera shy) we found Scott through a referral from another friend and couldn't have been happier! We most definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Courtney K

Scott was such a fantastic person to work with! He was so easy going and nice! He captured every moment we wanted and put it together in an amazing Highlight Reel! From The shots, to the music, to the flow of it, it was amazing! We are so happy we chose him to document our... Read More wedding! Thank you so much for everything Scott!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Samantha K

We HIGHLY recommend Montague Films! I did research on different videographers in the entire tri-state area for months and when I came across Scott I really loved his style. He is a pleasure to work with ( which is very important) and the finished product is AMAZING. Hiring Scott... Read More is a NO BRAINER. My friends and family are STILL talking about the video and my wedding was a month ago!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Danielle S

I knew before we even started searching that we would use Scott as our videographer. I had seen some of his videos he had done prior for people I knew and they all left a lasting mark in my mind. They were personal, creative, and every video was different. They were adapted to... Read More the style of the couple. His videos have a way of bringing you right back into that moment of your wedding and evoking all the feelings you felt that day. I couldn't love our video more and everyone who has watched it has been brought to happy tears. Scott is professional, friendly and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Scott for his services and guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kristine Marie D

Scott was one of God's wedding gifts to my husband and I. I contacted him about 2 weeks into my wedding! You can imagine what a bride was feeling when her wedding was getting close and she still has no one to document the most important moment of her life! But just when I was... Read More losing hope, there he was! He was very kind, friendly, accommodating and readily available! Scott! You had no idea how you much relief you gave me that day! He was not even talking so much about the prices or my budget, it was like he was just there to help first and foremost. He kept in constant communication, replied to my messages promptly, called when he said he will. In those few days that I had known him I already knew that he can be trusted, even if we haven't met and that he was a professional and talented! On the day of the wedding he was there on time, he got along well with our photographers, and he wasn't pushy or demanding with the shots. He just lets you be your true self. And I believe that is how it should to be. He was there from the beginning until the end. Here is a person who understands what weddings are all about, for him it is important to capture all the memories, work is work but I think what made him different is that he cared. And after the wedding we already got our highlight reel in less than two weeks! You didn't even have to follow up he updates you! And the reel? It was beautiful, romantic and enchanting! It was everything I ever wanted! My mom couldn't wait to share it with her siblings and friends! Haha! I left it all up to him to pick the music and it was perfect! About three months later we got the movie edit. Just right after we got back from our honeymoon. It was surreal. My husband and I were emotional. It brought us back to that special day. At the end of the video, I remember my husband telling me that it was one of the best choices we ever made for our wedding and he was thankful to me because I really pushed for this and he can't wait to watch it again. Thanks for making it all happen Scott! We loved it sooo much! We'll definitely recommend and we'll use your services again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Erik F

My wife and I highly recommend Montague films! A videographer was a late add to our wedding and we are extremely glad we did! The trailer and full length video were amazing, we still have family members complimenting us on the trailer! In addition to being a great... Read More videographer, Scott is one of the nicest people you can have at your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Mary Ann G

Scott was the videographer for our wedding in Aug of 2014 and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. We can't say enough about the work that Scott did on that day. Everyone that watched our highlight reel and the wedding video were blown away with the production... Read More quality and how Scott integrated the speeches into the highlight reel. He is definitely a rising star in the wedding industry and we are glad to have chosen him to capture one of the biggest days of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Gina K

My husband and I just got married 2 weeks ago so we do not have our full length video yet but we got our highlight reel this morning and we love it!! We laid in bed this morning and watched it like 5 or 6 times in a row. My husband had not really cared about getting video for... Read More our wedding but I really wanted it since I had heard some friends regret not capturing their most important day on film. We agreed we would meet with a few videographers and see how we felt about it afterwards. Scott was the first videographer we met with. He was also the last. He invited us into his home to meet and it was clear that here was this family man that was genuinely passionate about the work he was doing. He never put any pressure on us at all. We went home after meeting with him and watched a few of his highlight reels on his website. Suddenly my husband to be was on board for video! Our wedding was beautiful and Scott was not noticed by anyone. The last thing you want is a videographer that everyone can see because then people won't act natural but no one knew he was there. Thank you Scott for being so talented and for being so passionate in what you do. That passion shows in your work. We can't wait to see our full length video!! We highly recommend Scott to any and all couples. Wedding pictures are super important but I see now that so is the video. Our wedding was over in the blink of an eye. We are thrilled that we will get to go back and watch over and over what went by so quickly.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Marilyn K

Our wedding video highlight reel has been viewed over 1500 times, and I'm pretty sure we account for about 1000 of the views! Scott's attention to detail and creativity is unmatched and we are so lucky to have had one of The Best shoot our wedding. Scott thank you for sharing... Read More your gift with the world and we wish you a lifetime of success! Marilyn & Derrick

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Scott filmed our wedding this past August. We knew from seeing his previous videos that we chose the perfect videographer for the job, and he exceeded already high expectations! He was very quick and responsive to all forms of communication and answered all of our questions... Read More without hesitation. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the entire wedding planning process much easier. Our highlight reel (which you can find on his site) took our breath away and highlighted all of the memorable moments of our special day. It is quite amazing that he is able to capture all of the moments just by himself. I recommend Montague Films 1000%

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Seana G

I watched hours of video footage from Montague Films and other videographers before deciding on meeting with Scott. After meeting with him, my now husband and I knew that we wanted him not only as our videographer, but to share our day with us! (Vendors and their personalities... Read More are an important part of the big day! They should be excited too!) We barely knew Scott and his assistant were there and yet the footage that they captured blew us away. I would highly recommend Montague Films, and would not have trusted any other videographer with the chance to capture our wedding day! :) THANK YOU, SCOTT!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lindsey M

My fiance and I originally decided not to get a videographer. After doing some searching we couldn't find one that produced a video that we felt was true to us and at a fair price. 3 weeks before our wedding...we changed our minds and started to panic. Thankfully, our... Read More photographer just started working with Scott and recommended we get in touch with him. It was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. From our first conversation Scott was so warm and friendly. He was just as excited about our wedding as we were! He gave us a very fair price and the results have exceeded our expectations. You can see our trailer above (it's the first featured video!) The quality of Scott's work is exceptional, he is not intrusive in the wedding at all, and instead of guests running away from a huge videographer bulb, we had people dancing for the camera! I honestly cannot say enough about Scott. He was just such a pleasure to work with and I will absolutely be recommending him to all of my friends and family for weddings to come. There are many decisions to get worked up and anxious over when it comes to planning a wedding, but this should be an easy one once you've looked at Scott's work and met with him. Thank you for your fantastic work Scott!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Scott filmed my parents 50th wedding anniversary and did such a beautiful job from beginning to end, even taking the time and initiative to hunt down their original wedding invitation! He was so professional and captured every moment of the evening, without ever being noticed... Read More in the room. He is a true artist and recorded beautiful memories for our family to enjoy for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Stephanie D

I hired Scott two weeks before our wedding because I started to get weird vibes from the videographer that I had already hired and (aside from deciding to marry my husband) it was the best decision I ended up making about my wedding day, hands down. He is such a genuine person... Read More and you can tell he loves what he does by the passion and care he puts into his work and his business. He would always quickly answer my texts whenever I had questions or concerns and put my mind at ease every step of the way. I knew that Scott would do a good job recording our wedding, but when we saw our highlight reel my husband and I burst into tears - he captured every special and significant moment and put it all together in such a captivating and beautiful way. On the day of our wedding, my (self proclaimed nerd) husband was so impressed with his equipment. He didn't think that for the price we were paying we would be hiring a videographer with much more than a hand held camcorder and a wireless microphone so he was pleasantly surprised to see the fancy setup Scott showed up with. Scott is what I lovingly call a videography ninja - completely unobtrusive to the point that I kind of got worried at a couple points during the night because I hadn't seen him in a while. Unbeknownst to me (until we saw our highlight reel) he was always right there in the middle of the action without being in the way or getting in people's faces. If you're considering hiring Scott and you're second guessing yourself or having reservations, stop overthinking it and just send him a message. The fact of the matter is that he will provide you with a beautiful cinematic highlight reel / wedding video with the quality that you'd expect from any of the big name videography studios in the area at an incredibly reasonable price. He's an all around amazing guy and we were so lucky to have found him.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Mike B

Scott is awesome. We are so glad that we went with him to capture our big day. My wife and I we're absolutely thrilled with our video and especially our sneak peek. I would, and have reccommended Scott to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 DeeAnne H

I am beyond happy that we chose to go with Montague Folms for our wedding. I was on the fence about wanting a video but absolutely love the way Scott was able to capture so many details of our wedding day and I love that now I can relive it over and over again. Scott was also... Read More awesome to work with and added fun and stress relief while getting ready but blended in during the ceremony and reception to the point that I didn't even know where he was. The highlight video and final video came out incredible. Thank you so much for your hard work and creativity! I absolutely recommend Montague Films to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Elizabeth H

Scott was fantastic. Very great and personable guy. Captured all the great moments going on throughout the day and most of the time, didn't know he was there. He is such a great person and we are so pleased with his work, my highlight video was so amazing and I would recommend... Read More him to anyone getting married. He also went out of his way to transport my out of town aunt who was our photographer for the day which was very thoughtful.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Christina V

We got married this past July, and I cannot begin to say enough great things about Scott and his work. From the minute I first talked on the phone with him, I knew I wanted him to be our wedding videographer. He was incredibly warm, and showed passion and enthusiasm for what he... Read More does that he was such a pleasure to talk to about our upcoming wedding and videography as a part of it. Not only was he a pleasure to talk to on that first day, he was such a joy to work with leading up to the wedding on the day of. He proactively reached out to my photographer to compare notes for the timeline in preparation for the day, and worked in sync with my photographer it was as if he had worked with her before (but it was the first time working together!). On day of our wedding, he arrived according to schedule, and throughout the day was so calm, cool, collected and easy going. I kept forgetting that he was there over the course of the day, which is very rare for a videographer! I didn’t have to worry about a thing that day, and I just knew that he had everything under control. Scott's work speaks for itself. Not only did he turn around our video so fast, when I watched it, it was so beautiful it made me cry. It couldn’t have captured the emotions and beauty of the day any better, and me and my husband are so happy we have something so precious that captures all of our special moments from our wedding day. I even forgot about some of the moments that happened because the day went by so fast, and I know they would not have been captured had we not hired Scott. I cannot thank Scott enough for his hard work and caliber of talent – he far exceeded my expectations and I’m so thankful we hired him!! He is the best videographer out there!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Sarah R

I'm not sure there's enough space to write all of the wonderful things about Scott from Montague Films!! Videography was a top priority for our wedding as we wanted someone to help us tell our story. After hours of searching I finally found Scott. When he emailed me back almost... Read More instantly, I was sold. He immediately made sure I had all of the information I would need prior to booking, however it didn't take long for me to decide that Scott would be the one we were going to work with. Working with Scott was like working with a long time friend. It was just easy. And the best part was seeing the highlight reel for the first time and reliving every moment from our wedding day over and over again. He didn't meet our expectations. He exceeded them. I can measure this in the amount of tears family and friends cried after watching our film. Bottom line, look no further. You have found the kindest and most professional true talent around! A million thank yous Scott!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Amanda C

To anyone who needs a wedding videographer- Hire Scott Montague from Montague Films! He filmed our wedding and did such a wonderful job! He captured the most amazing shots of our wedding and made the footage into a truly beautiful movie. Everyone who sees our wedding video... Read More compliments it and says how perfectly made it is! We are truly blessed to have found such a great videographer, who really puts his heart and soul into his work. Not only does Scott Montague do a great job, but he is a very friendly, down-to-earth guy who will make you feel comfortable on your wedding day. With him as your videographer you can feel confident that you will have the wedding video of your dreams!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Sarah E

Scott was my videographer for my wedding this past June. He did a fantastic job on the day of and created a beautiful highlight film for us. Scott is a really nice and talented guy. Scott showed up on time, if not early, and made it to all the different locations at precisely... Read More the right times (even though they were 20 to 45 minutes a part). He is very personable and worked great with my photographer. He was never in the way, and was able to capture my wedding day from all angles. The film he made for us was perfect, he considered our style and what was important to us. For instance, Scott recognized our love/slight obsession with our dog so he incorporated her in the film beautifully, he also knew that I was very upset about the flowers my florist delivered (I ordered from Floral Expressions in Woodbridge, NJ - I was very very unhappy with the flowers they delivered) so Scott made it a point to exclude a lot of footage of the terrible flowers. In short, Scott is a fantastic videographer and I would refer his services to anyone!

Scott is awesome.

Reviewed on 4/25/2015

I am the groom from a recent wedding. Scott was wonderful to work with as our videographer. he was recommended highly to us by our Photographer as someone she works great with, and boy was she right. Scott showed up first at my hotel room. I needed get ready for our event... Read More and I told him to do whatever he had to do to get the film he shots and scenes ready. He loved a few things I had done to get ready for the event and filmed them. Filmed a few others. He put me at ease, with great conversation and talking about how he got into the business and is incredibly passionate about film. He was wonderful to work with. he left after he got a few shots of us getting ready. I did not see Scott again until the ceremony at the church as he went to the Brides house for shots. Scott came to the back and talked with me again after shooting more of the church our bagpiper and wedding party. He left to film the bride coming out of the limo an to the church with her dad. He was never in anyone's way, he was a wallflower, where you didn't know he was there, but was getting outstanding shots. He and our Photographer, Erin, were taking shots and moving around to get everything filmed in conjunction. their work together was amazing and you could feel that they worked great together. Scott is a cool guy, a great videographer, and incredible to work with. Use him if you read this review and are looking for a videographer. We are recommending him to everyone we know for their events.

Scott Montague

Praise for Scott's work includes comments on his professionalism, his unique vision, as well as his ability to capture moments on film that might otherwise be missed or lost. He takes pride in his work and is involved in every aspect of the film making process, creating a piece of work specifically designed for his client's satisfaction. Each film Scott Montague makes is unique and personalized, making his work outstanding. He is meticulous with his filming as well as his editing, taking care to preserve the cherished moments of his clients' special events or projects.