Mooi

Raquel is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist who specializes in everything from the soft and natural to the bold and dramatic. From bridal makeup, Minkys lash extensions, to the perfect facial, Raquel at Beauty Mark Skincare is a trusted expert in the industry

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Beauty

Love her!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Caitlin F

Raquel made my bridal party look stunning, and made me feel very confident on the day of our wedding. By the end of our day getting ready with her, we all wanted to hang out regularly... and have her do our eye makeup before going out on the weekends:) Listened to special... Read More requests and used the best products too!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Amanda O

Ahmana was AMAZING!! She made all of my bridesmaids as well as myself as the bride look phenomenal!! Trust me when I say, you will not be disappointed with either Ahmana or Raquel as your makeup artists!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Zoe G

I have never felt so beautiful and stunning as when the most amazing and talented Raquel transformed me into the most beautiful bride! I can never repay her and the equally amazing Ahmina for making my day unforgettable . Each and every one of my bridesmaids were styled even... Read More more beautiful as I could have imagined. I would recommend these ladies to anyone who wishes to look and feel like the most beautiful bride on their special day! Thanks beauty’s

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Megan B

I don’t wear a lot of makeup, and my only request to Raquel was that my makeup looked natural and that I still looked like myself for my wedding day. Raquel did just that - she made me look like an elevated, flawless version of myself. On top of that, Raquel was so fun to have... Read More around while we got ready for my wedding - it was like having a friend hanging out with us. She made me feel comfortable, at ease and beautiful! What more can you ask for? You can find other artists for less money, but for such an important day, Raquel was worth every penny. I’d recommend you go with Raquel because she has the experience, talent and people skills to help make your wedding day exactly what you’ve always dreamed of :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Sarah M

I've never felt prettier than when Raquel did my makeup for my wedding day! My makeup was beautiful and natural just like I wanted. She did an amazing job and was such a great presence to have the morning of my wedding!! I'm so grateful she was a part of our day! Love her and... Read More her talent!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brittney V

Love Raquel! Very professional and great at her craft. I never felt so beautiful and all my bridesmaids looked amazing. I will use her for all future photography sessions and special events.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Amanda A

Raquel is hands down the best makeup artist! She is not only amazing at what she does, she is so fun to be around! Raquel did the makeup for my nine bridesmaids and for me as the bride. I have NEVER felt so beautiful! You will not at all be disappointed if you choose Raquel for... Read More your big day. I cannot get over her skills and how beautiful everyone looked!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lili V

Beautiful make up and great product. I was queen of my day with confidence. I highly recommend you guys.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Dee B

My cousin looks so amazing in her dream day. Thanks alot Raquel and Ahmana I highly recommend you guys to every one that they wana have dream come true..

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Zoe K

These two ladies are magic. They made me sooooo espical in my dream day that I will never forget. Raquel and Ahmana you are the best💋

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kaitlin D

Raquel & Ahmana are the dream team! These superstars made me feel miraculous for my photo shoots! I was really nervous about my shoots as it was, but these 2 beauties put those nervous to ease. They made me feel and look great for every shoot I had that day! Please do yourself a... Read More favor and book these gals for all your beauty occasions because you will be impressed like me!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Roxana M

Raquel and Ahmana are the most magnificent team out there! These 2 beauties made me feel and look like a super model on my big day! Words can not even describe their work and how I felt. From my bridesmaids to my mom everyone looked incredible. Thank you Raquel and Ahmana for... Read More the fabulous service and for making us shine. I would highly recommend you gals to everyone who is looking to look FABULOUS for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Haley D

Simply amazing! I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day. Raquel would be my #1 choice over and over!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

Simply stated, we all looked gorgeous and she is very professional. Thank you

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Ashley S

I had my makeup done by Raquel for my best friends wedding and I felt and looked amazing. My boyfriend kept complimenting me all night! If I get married I know I would use Raquel and Ahmana for big day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

I loved my makeup and I can't THANK YOU enough for making me feel like the prettiest bride! Raquel and Ahmana were such a fun team. We all talk about how great we looked. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sarah W

Raquel is AMAZING. I LOVED everything about my make up on my wedding day! My make up in my pictures stayed perfect all day. I had 9 bridesmaids and she and her helper made every single one look beautiful. I would recommend her for any beauty needs - not just if you need her for... Read More weddings!! Thank you Raquel!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Emily Z

Raquel did an amazing job, I looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day! She is professional and highly skilled. She really makes sure that everything is perfect and that you are happy. I would, without a doubt or hesitation, recommend Raquel to anyone in need of a makeup... Read More artist.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Stefani V

Raquel is incredible! She did an amazing job on everyone's makeup and had great ideas for each person. She also has a very calming, positive energy. It was lovely to have her around and she was such an awesome addition to the day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lizzie D

Raquel did an amazing job! Everyone from myself to my grandmother looked amazing. She also has a very calming presence, which I appreciated on my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her to any CO bride!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kylie W

Raquel was absolutely amazing!!! She did myself and my whole wedding party and every single woman looked stunning. On your wedding you want to feel the most beautiful you have ever felt and Raquel makes that happen. I cannot say enough about her work!

2017-07-18T01:04:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! You have some great friends. You and your bridal party were a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Mallory S

I have NEVER received as many compliments as I did on my wedding day about the makeup that Raquel did. She was so professional and made me feel like such a beautiful bride! I would highly recommend her to anyone for any important occasion!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Michelle M

Raquel did a fabulous job on my bridal makeup even my male photographer was commenting! She was easy to correspond with, i didn't have any concerns. Pricey but worth it to feel absolutely beautiful on your special day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tonya W

I can't say enough good things about Raquel and the amazing job that she did! She was prompt on getting to my venue to start, she made ALL of my bridesmaids look so beautiful, and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day because of Raquel's amazing talent!... Read More I've had numerous people ask me since the wedding who did my makeup because it was absolutely flawless, and I will always send future brides her way - I couldn't imagine having a better experience from the 1st phone call to my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lindy H

Raquel is absolutely AMAZING. As a bride, I wanted to look and feel my best on my wedding day. I can honestly say that I have never felt so beautiful, thanks to Raquel's amazing talent and artistry. As a wedding photographer, I refer her to all of my brides. There is simply no... Read More other makeup artist that can help brides achieve that flawless, glowing look quite like Raquel. If you are searching for an incredibly talented makeup artist, look no further. I can not say enough wonderful things about her!

Raquel Turner

Raquel has worked with prestigious cosmetics line such as NARS and MAC Cosmetics. Being an award-winning artist, Raquel’s knowledge and skill grows through intensive, ongoing training. From photo-shoots, brides and special events Raquel specializes in everything from the soft and natural to the bold and dramatic.