Digital Files, Wedding Albums

Las Vegas, NV (702) 460-8785

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Megan A

We love Nicole! She was recommended by a friend for our wedding. And now she's our go to for all our picture needs. She's the best!!

Smile!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

When I went to my nephews wedding, the photographer was simply amazing. Not only did she take stunning pictures, she was funny and we couldn't help but to smile when she took the pictures. It made the night even more special to have someone who had such a warm personality,... Read More rather then a photographer who snaps pictures like a robot.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Nicole S

Nicole is amazing! She is friendly and fun to work with. Our photos came out great! The most important thing for a wedding is a good photographer to capture every moment. Nicole is an amazing photographer that knows how to do just that!

Amazing pictures, pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Roxanne K

Nicole is such a sweetheart. She met with my husband and I before the wedding to be sure that I would get everything I wanted. She was so professional and even helped me on the day of my wedding, which I did not expect a photographer to do. I was setting up some last minute... Read More things at the ceremony site and she was there helping me. She was kind to all of my guests and captured all of my little details perfectly. Most importantly she got some really really great pictures of me, my husband and my bridal party. She even gave us a cute little custom photo book with a bunch of pictures from the wedding in it. It was much more than I expected and so special. I would absolutely recommend her business to anyone :)

You want this photographer!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Blenna R

We were getting married in Las Vegas, and a couple of weeks before the big day I started to get really concerned that the photography group we had to use for the ceremony wouldn't be able to give us the photos we wanted. I emailed a company that I found on pinterest. They... Read More were already booked, but referred me to Nicole. By a stroke of luck, she was open on our day. (Fortuitous right?) I can not express to you how happy we are to have found her. Because it was so last minute it was a whirlwind of quick emails, and then the big day was there in the blink of an eye. Even as discombobulated as the wedding day was, Nicole rolled with the punches, chasing us around the wedding venue, hopping on our shuttle to the vegas sign, to the eiffel tower and back again. She made such amazing photos that we will get to treasure for the rest of our lives. Her prices are way better than most, she is personable, fun...I can just go on and on. As expected the photos that were required from our wedding venue were terrible. Luckily Nicole saved the day. We plan on coming back to vegas to renew our vows next year. You can bet Nicole is the girl we are going to call to capture the moment. You want Moonlighting Photography! Trust me you won't regret it. Much Love to Nicole and Moonlight Photography! Soren and Blenna

Review for Moonlighting Photography

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Dan K

Nicole was personable and great with our guests. We met with her in advance to discuss what we wanted. She is an excellent photographer and was very confident working with film and the results were great. Both the black and white and color photographs were great. She... Read More provided us with digital files as well. We had another photographer for part of our ceremony and the pictures he took could not even compare to the quality of Nicole's work. We were VERY satisfied with the excellent service and we appreciated having her as a part of our special day.