Moonstone Manor

Elizabethtown, PA

ALL 2017 ON SALE!! BOOKING 2018 NOW!

2017 dates are ON SALE and going fast! Please check the availability calendar on our website at www.moonstonemanor.com/calendar/ and get in touch with us to hold your date. Email or call to arrange to visit the venue and see why Moonstone is one of the premier wedding venues in Central Pennsylvania. 2017 Venue Price ON SALE: $4465.00 for Sunday, Friday, & Weekday Weddings $5965.00 for Saturday Weddings 2018 Venue Price: $5465.00 for Sunday, Friday, & Weekday Weddings $6965.00 for Saturday Weddings Incredibly beautiful, gorgeous creek side setting with covered ceremony site, tented reception area, historic stone mansion - and 12 hour all day access for the bride of the day.

• Outdoor - Covered

Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Planning, Transportation

2048 Zeager Road, Elizabethtown, PA (717) 361-0826

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Meghan G

My daughter was just married at Moonstone Manor on September 4. From the first visit to the close of her reception, I was charmed by and grateful to Penny, the owner of this glorious venue. Penny is a wealth of information about absolutely everything - what you do and don't... Read More need, what you might like and where to get it (sparklers, bubble machine, for example). She and her husband took care of every detail and guided me every step of the way. The house and the grounds are gorgeous: absolutely breath-taking! The bridal party arrived early and had our hair and make-up done in the sunroom, which is just beautiful and very comfortable. You can choose your own “guest room” with a full bath for the bride and her girls, and there is a separate area for the groom and his men, complete with refrigerator and TV. Because the grounds are so lovely with all the blooming flowers and bushes, I only needed to buy flowers for the tables and the bridal party. We were a little worried about the weather because our daughter wanted the ceremony to take place beside the stream, near the little waterfall, and the hurricane was approaching. But, there was no need to worry. There is a lovely covered chapel adjacent to the reception tent that we could have used. We had a perfect day, though! I heard from many guests who told me that this was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. I can’t give Moonstone Manor enough “stars”. I have two other daughters, and I would be delighted to have every wedding there!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Emily D

I just got married on July 3rd, 2016 at Moonstone Manor. I was told by everyone that it was the best event ever. Penny is AMAZING. She bent over backwards to make sure our day was great. She was always close enough or popped in to make sure everything was going smoothly.... Read More During the reception she was escorting my elderly guest in a golf cart to the rest room. The planning process was even better. She was always a email away and sent informative emails periodically to let us know what should the happening next. You can't get much better than that. I definitely recommend this Venue. You get everything you are looking for all in one place.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 May L

I'm not even sure where to start but there's not enough stars for me to rate Moonstone Manor! Penny, the owner of the venue, is so down to earth and easy to work with. I question if she ever sleeps?! She would literally reply to my emails within an hour or two. She's very... Read More thorough and extremely client-focused!! She took the time to answer all questions (yes, even the stupid and silly ones) and made it seem like you were never a bother! She's AMAZING!!!!! She accommodated me several times when I wanted to look at the venue for decoration ideas, etc. When my husband and I first walked on the grounds, we knew Moonstone was the one!! I'm so glad we chose this venue.. .we received soooooo many compliments about how beautiful the venue is and how romantic our wedding was!! It's truly breathtaking and so romantic! The weather was perfect and the entire wedding was even more perfect! The place is so beautiful you really don't need much to even decorate. If you're looking for an outside venue with a beautiful cloth tent with twinkling lights and beautiful grounds, you MUST go see Moonstone!!! I promise you will not regret it! I really cannot say how beautiful the venue is! Penny is truly the best coordinator you can ask for! She's really relax which helps any nervous bride. I trusted her completely just from our first meet! On top of that, outside food/catering was allowed which was a huge factor when selecting a venue!!! It's hard to believe our wedding is over. THANK YOU Penny for everything you've done for us! To all brides/grooms-to-be, I hope this review helps you and best of wishes! :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Katie L

We just got married at Moonstone Manor on 5/19/2017 and it was perfect!!! We could not be happier with our choice of venue as it was absolutely beautiful. So many guests came up to us asking us how we found this place. In addition to the beautiful scenery, everyone working at... Read More Moonstone Manor was so helpful and friendly. There was a transition with ownership after we had booked the venue but both Penny and Gina were so wonderful to work with. We really had the wedding of our dreams:)

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Carolyn Q

I had my wedding at Moonstone Manor on 9/2/16. This was the perfect place to get married. People still tell me it was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to! Everything was in full bloom and it was just breathtaking. My husband and I love Penny (the owner). She was very... Read More nice and willing to help with anything we needed. She worked with us and also helped set stuff up the day of the wedding. She will be in or out of the picture as much as needed. Penny got back to all of my questions/emails very fast which made wedding planning a lot less stressful. She has seen everything and can help you through it all. I can't thank Penny and Moonstone Manor enough. We couldn't have been any happier and we will NEVER EVER forget our gorgeous and perfect wedding day! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alexa P

Our July wedding at Moonstone could not have been more beautiful! All of our guests loved the venue and the pictures were all stunning. Family stayed over night as well and it was so comfortable! Penny is amazing to work with and a real character! Always felt like you were... Read More working with a long time friend but she always made sure things were going the way they should be! Highly recommend Moonstone to anyone looking for a venue!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Susan and Guy G

We decided to have a double wedding for two of our children on September 16, 2016. It turned out to be such a magical day! The best advice we could give is "look no further." The beautiful grounds, reception tent and rest rooms were immaculate and well maintained. The Manor... Read More house is magnificent. Penny and her professional staff treated us like family. Penny's recommendations for vendors was "spot on." This total package proved the best value for us. Many of our guests told us this was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. This magical night was our Finest Hour! Guy and Susan Gravino

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Susan and Guy G

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

The moment I stepped foot on the grounds and took in the breathtaking scenery, I knew I wanted this magical place to be where I was married. Penny is an absolute delight and was enormously helpful through the entire process. Her insight was to the point, she doesn't dance around... Read More answers. Email correspondences were quick and I always felt as ease discussing whatever was on my mind. She was willing to work with whatever we threw at her. I really cannot recommend this gorgeous venue enough. The grounds and manor are that of fairy tale and Penny is a gem that made our day truly spectacular.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Holly L

I remember looking at Moonstone on their website when my Husband and I first started looking for venues. I knew it was the one just from the pictures. I remember talking to Penny on the phone to schedule a tour and loved her from the first time we spoke. Needless to say, my... Read More Husband and I fell in love with Moonstone and knew right away it was the place we wanted to get married. The house alone has so much character and Penny is wonderful to work with. There was one deal maker/breaker and that was if Penny would allow horses on the property. I was terribly nervous to ask and she made our plans complete by saying yes with welcoming arms. Our day was beautiful and romantic, everything was perfect. I couldn't have made a better wedding day myself. Penny did everything and anything to help us along our journey and up through our wedding day! Look no further, Moonstone is the best place to be married :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sarah M

If I could give Moonstone Manor 10 stars I would! Penny and her husband bent over backwards to ensure our wedding day was perfect. I had many strange requests including a mini golf course and bringing rescue puppies in for pictures. Penny not only allowed my ideas but was there... Read More to offer suggestions and help throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Moonstone Manor to any future brides!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Anisha S

Our wedding was on June 3rd, 2016. Truth is we fell in love with the Moonstone Manor the first day we went to meet with Penny for our 4pm appointment. Even so, on our wedding day I fell in love all over again. I knew I wanted to get married outdoors but never imagined something... Read More like this. My guests were stunned at how gorgeous the manor is. The Moonstone Manor is absolutely breathtaking. The flowers bloom. The gardens are bright and romantic. Everything needed for the perfect wedding day and the perfect wedding photos. I couldn’t have envisioned a more beautiful place to get married. It was truly a fairy-tale experience. The staff at the manor are amazing. Penny is one of the most beautiful spirited people I have ever met. She had my husband in tears the first time we met her. My dream wedding was a success thanks to Penny and her staff at the Moonstone Manor. I am entirely grateful. Thank you all so much.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Teresa H

Here we are, three days after our daughters Wedding Celebration and I am so amazed at how smoothly and beautifully everything went. Moonstone Manor was definitely the best place to have our celebration. The owners went above and beyond all our expectations for this special day.... Read More They went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly from set up to take down. It was amazing! Thank you so much for a spectacular day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Amber H

Penny & Moonstone Manor made all my wedding Day dreams come true!! It was the best day of my life!! The venue is exquisite. Not a detail is forgotten. Penny is very client focused and makes one feel like a princess for the day! There are not enough stars to rate this venue!... Read More We couldn't stop hearing compliments about our choice of venue. I will forever recommend The Moonstone Manor as a wedding venue. Penny my husband, Parents and I can not thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Melissa H

There are no words to describe how magical our wedding at Moonstone Manor was. The team helped us realize our dream and made sure we made it out on the other side of our whirlwind happy and married! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue or team supporting us! Video... Read More evidence of the perfection! https://vimeo.com/181245187

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Tiffany L

Had my wedding at Moonstone Manor on May 27. It was a gorgeous place, everyone was in awe of it's beauty. I couldn't have asked for a better place or a better owner of the place. Penny really stepped up after our coordinator dropped the ball. You won't regret booking this... Read More venue for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

My son Brian married Kira in May. It was a beautiful wedding. Thank you Penny for your positive attitude about the rainy Friday rehearsal. She assured us it would not rain on Saturday and .. it did not! Penny is so easy to work with and very accommodating. The venue was... Read More beautiful .. we had so many positive comments from our guests! Also, JDK caterer was wonderful - The food was delicious & our every need was met. We will definitely recommend Moonstone Manor to other couples.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Brenda M

My daughter's Wedding at Moonstone was awesome. The venue is fabulous and Penny is extremely helpful whenever questions arise. The guests loved it as well. It is an incredible wedding venue. The house is beautiful both inside and out, and the accommodations for the bride and... Read More groom are excellent as well. I don't think it would be possible to draw up a better venue (Father of the Bride). Thanks Penny!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

I recently experienced the best day of my life and this was made possible by the help and supportive cast at Moonstone. I met "Penny" the owner over a year ago and I had a great time knowing her. There were no demands too small or too big, she even agreed to let me land a... Read More helicopter in the yard. She had a great sense of humor and we had a great time planning the event. Her price was comparable to most and her property had so much more to offer. Moonstone has many different areas to take pictures so they don't all look the same. Before the ceremony She brought us drinks and set up atable for our hookah stand. She was very hands on in making sure all went well. She helped us with vendors and went beyond what we paid her for. Great place, great people, great establishment.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rachael G

My wedding at Moonstone was absolutely amazing. It began to rain around 9am and only got worse as the day went on. I can't be mad though since I can't control it! Penny was amazing and kept saying that it would stop and we'll make it work so I would have the wedding of my... Read More dreams! Low and behold, she got the rain to stop (she's magic) and we only had to push our ceremony back around 10 minutes. It was absolutely perfect! All day she was there coordinating with the vendors and making sure that I was 100% taken care of and everything went off without a hitch. At the end of the night, she was joking around with us and helping us load everything into our cars. It's almost like having a wedding planner that you never actually pay for (unless that's included in the price of the venue wink wink). Since we first came to view the property after our engagement, she has been nothing but attentive to all of my questions, concerns, and ideas! She's absolutely fantastic to work with. It also helps that the manor and grounds are breathtaking! They keep everything in such great shape year round and I didn't even need ceremony flowers because it was so beautiful already! After my wedding, everyone told me and my husband how beautiful Moonstone is and how it was the best wedding they had ever been to and one of the most amazing venues in this area. I can't say enough good things about Moonstone and Penny. Thank you for everything. My day was by far the best day of my life and I have you to thank for that. Thanks for stopping the rain ;)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Moonstone Manor met all of our expectations and well beyond. The owners and staff were courteous and attentive to all of our needs, including providing over-sized umbrellas to the guests when some rain showers passed through right as the fireworks were starting at the end of the... Read More evening. The grounds are absolutely beautiful with an abundant variety of plantings to enhance the natural beauty of its location. The flower beds are well kept and manicured. The house is tastefully decorated adding a warm, comfortable feel. The surrounding terraces are lined with an inviting array of furniture complimenting the stonework of the house. The owners were helpful, attentive to meeting the needs of the bridal party, vendors and guests. They made sure that my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding day was the celebration that they envisioned. Penny and Mats were supportive but not intrusive. They are certainly one of the delightful treasures that were essential to the success of our wedding planning and celebration. They offered assistance and guidance as we anticipated some of the weather related hiccups that can occur with an outside venue. All of the areas of the venue were clean and well kept. The inside of the reception area was elegant and provided the guests with a comfortable space to eat, visit and dance throughout the evening. The family and friends that used the rooms overnight were delighted with the decor and comfort of the rooms and everything about the interior of the house. They were overwhelmed sharing breakfast in the dining room with a deliciously prepared multi-course breakfast at a table set to hold all 18 of us. I suggest this venue over any others in this area for all it has to offer and the wonderful memories we have.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kaitlyn S

My husband and I had our wedding at Moonstone in June. Everything went according to plan and the venue was gorgeous! We highly recommend choosing moonstone for your wedding. The fact that it's an open venue allows you to be creative with your planning. Their are also many... Read More wonderful venues that you will be exposed to as soon as you book!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Brandy D

Penny and Moonstone Manor were amazing on our wedding day. Our day was in late May and the grounds and house were beautiful. All of our guests had a great time exploring the many areas available to them. Penny was great to work with and had so many ideas and suggestions for... Read More vendors that may our day to easy!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mary Ann K

Moonstone was an absolutely stunning venue for our fall wedding. The grounds are meticulously maintained, the manor is unique and charming, and Penny is a pleasure to work with. Every guest at our wedding was blown away by the venue and the setting!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Stacey S

We had our wedding reception at Moonstone Manor and it was wonderful. I absolutely love this place. To me, it is without a doubt one of the most beautiful locations in Lancaster County. Our guests have been raving about how gorgeous it is. I loved working with Penny, she's so... Read More wonderful and helpful. She runs a wonderful establishment and is so on top of her game. I would absolutely recommend Penny and Moonstone Manor to anyone who is looking for a magical place for your wedding.