Moonstone Manor

Elizabethtown, PA

A FEW DATES REMAIN IN 2018. Booking 2019 and 2020.

Please check the availability calendar on our website at www.moonstonemanor.com/calendar/ and get in touch with us to hold your date. Email or call to arrange to visit the venue and see why Moonstone is one of the premier wedding venues in Central Pennsylvania. 2018 Venue Price: $5465.00 for Sunday, Friday, & Weekday Weddings $6965.00 for Saturday Weddings 2019 Venue Price: $5965.00 for Sunday, Friday, & Weekday Weddings $7465.00 for Saturday Weddings Incredibly beautiful, gorgeous creek side setting with covered ceremony site, tented reception area, historic stone mansion - and 12 hour all day access for the bride of the day.

• Outdoor - Covered

Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Planning, Transportation

2048 Zeager Road, Elizabethtown, PA (717) 361-0826

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Brianna S

Everything was perfect! The staff was great to work with, took very good care of us, and got us anything we needed without hesitation. The grounds were beautifully kept and we got so many compliments on have wonderful everything looked. Moonstone Manor was our obvious choice... Read More right from the beginning and still remains to this day. Thank you so much for the best day of our lives!

2017-11-14T11:14:28 Response from the vendor

What a lovely celebration you had indeed. What a sweet and amazing couple you are. We hope you take the magic of Moonstone Manor with you through your journey as a married couple and enjoy the memories for a lifetime. Thank you for putting your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Hayley H

You know when something is just so wonderful and amazing you struggle to find the perfect words to describe it? Well, that’s Moonstone Manor. This past May my husband and I were honored to be able to get married there. It was truly a magical day and it was everything we could... Read More ask for. (Except the weather, super cold but hey Moonstone can’t change the weather….yet.)For starters, the estate is absolutely beautiful! All the flowers were just blooming and everything was lush, green and gorgeous. All of my guests couldn’t stop saying how beautiful it was! With the whole place being so beautiful, you will never be lacking in amazing photo opportunities! Let’s just say there were no bad pictures taken that day! Besides the estate being amazing the staff that comes with it was even more wonderful. They were so helpful and on top of everything. I really didn’t have to worry about any detail the day of. They took care of everything and everyone! I would recommend Moonstone to anyone who wants to have a perfect, beautiful and worry-free day. They truly are a top-notch, gold star, amazing venue!

2017-11-04T10:43:37 Response from the vendor

WOW, we are so grateful for this review and we will continue to work hard to generate the magic we so love to share at Moonstone Manor. What a beautiful review which follows what was a beautiful wedding celebration. We loved having you and being... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nicole H

My best friend got married at Moonstone Manor on Saturday (10/28/17) and it was amazing. Gina and her staff came and checked on us every hour to see if we needed anything. And if we did they were so happy to help and do anything they could to get us what we needed. Not only is... Read More the staff amazing but the location is gorgeous. BOOK Moonstone Manor for the best experience when getting married (or being in the wedding party) amazing!

2017-10-30T17:09:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review. It is always our pleasure to serve our guests with full attention. We love what we do. So happy you enjoyed your experience. :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alexander B

Can this review be more than 5 stars? Wow! My husband and I just got married here yesterday. To say it was amazing from start to finish is an understatement. Gina (the owner) truly pours her heart and soul into supporting every single couple that spends their big day there. We... Read More booked when the previous owner was in charge. We were stressed about the change during wedding planning. I couldn't be happier. Gina and her staff made my dreams come true. Venue is immaculate inside and out. The bridal suit is perfect and spacious. The staff was there for every single want and need we needed. Anything from needing a pen to filling their fridge with food to helping unload and load the cars. Leading up to the wedding it was so easy to get in touch with the staff. They respond promptly and filled with information. All staff were very accommodating. It really helped my husband and I stay at ease through the planning process. Wish I could do it again. I can't wait to return to moonstone for photo shoots and hopefully some friends weddings!!!

2017-10-30T17:11:15 Response from the vendor

Oh how wonderful this review makes us feel. We value such positive input and appreciate the time you took to write this amazing review. Thank you so very much for your kind words. We wish you the very best and hope you come back to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Tammie K

When we first toured Moonstone Manor we knew right away it was the perfect place for our wedding and ceremony. Our wedding was held on a Friday in October on the most beautiful, sunny fall day. We cannot say enough about how incredibly amazing our experience with Moonstone and... Read More the owner, Gina, was. We held our rehearsal dinner inside the beautiful mansion and had it catered by Gina's company. Gina was amazingly flexible with us and had the best communication with answering all of our questions. Any request we had was met. We held our ceremony in front of the manor. Amy, one of the amazing staff members, helped us decorate the gorgeous alter. All of the staff made us feel very special. The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready in the morning and the sun room offered even more space for all of our needs. There are plentiful choices for photo ops inside the manor and out. There is not another wedding venue as affordable and beautiful as Moonstone Manor!

2017-10-21T22:44:34 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful for this wonderful review and so happy that we were able to host your rehearsal dinner and wedding celebration here at Moonstone. We had a great time meeting all of your friends and family. They were so gracious and they really... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Alexis G

I absolutely cannot say enough about the team at Moonstone Manor. Our day went by in such a flash that my husband and I didn't have much time to deal with the small details. That's where Amy, Jim, Gina, and the rest of the amazing Moonstone Manor staff came in! Their team does... Read More such an amazing job making sure your day remains flawless and beautiful so that you don't have to! We had such a wonderful time celebrating our special day out beside this beautiful estate with all of our closest friends and family! Thank you all so much for all you do! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Haar!

2017-10-20T13:17:55 Response from the vendor

Mr. & Mrs. Haar, I am sure that sounds lovely to your ears. Congratulations to you. You had a wonderful celebration here. Your guests were so gracious and complimentary to us and we are so happy they were comfortable and having a good time. Your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah C

We got married at Moonstone on 9/29/17 and it was absolutely breathtaking! The grounds are so well kept and beautiful that our guests are still raving about it (and so are we)!! The sunroom/bridal suite is the perfect place to get ready with your girls the morning of. Also, Gina... Read More and her team are exceptional. They always respond to emails in a timely manner and were so attentive the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. If you are considering Moonstone definitely visit it in person because the pictures do not do it justice!! It truly is a stunning venue and I would highly recommend!!

2017-10-15T20:20:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you here to celebrate your wedding. We wish you the very best.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kristin T

There is not enough I could say about Moonstone Manor and the owners. We received so many compliments from our wedding guests on choosing this venue site. Everyone was mesmerized. The owners were so helpful and very accommodating with our every need. They were beyond amazing and... Read More available throughout our entire day. One of the most beautiful places in central PA to have your wedding. Everything was perfect and absolutely gorgeous!

2017-10-15T20:25:10 Response from the vendor

Hello Kristin, We so appreciate your wonderful review. Thank you so much. We love what we do and love when are clients are happy. We wish you the very best.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Alyssa T

Everything at Moonstone Manor is an absolute dream! From the moment we walked in, we were in love with the venue. We happened to be present when the transition took place between new owners, and we couldn't be more thankful to have had Gina, the new owner. She was so friendly,... Read More kind, and helpful and wanted to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied with everything that she was doing or changing. On the day of our wedding, the staff at Moonstone was there to greet us right when we arrived, and helped us all throughout the day. Heidi was especially extremely helpful and kind in making sure everything went perfectly! The grounds were just as I remembered and were perfectly clean and beautiful! Everything was perfect and everyone enjoyed the wedding. We heard nothing but great things about the staff, the ground, and the mansion. Thank you for making Chris and I's wedding day perfect! We are so blessed to have been married at such a memorable place.

2017-10-15T20:27:19 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so very much. This means so much to us. We enjoyed having you here and wish you the very best.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Shalom C

On July 30, 2017, we hosted our son's Bar Mitzvah celebration at Moonstone Manor. We arrived early that morning to put the finishing touches on our decor. Gina, and her staff were very understanding, helpful, and professional to say the least. We had a special request, and Gina... Read More not only thought it was a terrific idea, but went above and beyond to make sure that everything went according to our specifications. Our son made his entrance into the Manor by helicopter, and the staff made sure that all of our guests were at a safe distance to witness, and enjoy it. Everyone did get a bit closer for photos once the helicopter landed. It was very exciting to see. Gina, and the Moonstone Manor staff really made our son's special day a stress free, and memorable one. We couldn't have done it without them. From the children playing outside the tent, and getting rides on the golf cart, to some guests meditating by the water, to the energy, ambiance, and pure tranquility you feel as soon as your arrive on the property, Moonstone Manor is an absolutely wonderful place, and the staff just adds to it all. Thank you Gina, and the Moonstone Manor staff, for making our guests feel as if they were at home, and for making us feel like family. Shalom, Janet, and Shamayah C.

2017-10-15T20:28:47 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of this event and keeping the secret for the 'grand entrance'. It was such a wonderful celebration and we are so happy it was a gorgeous day for the big landing. Congrats and best wishes. xo

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Christina B

We could not have been happier with our reception at Moonstone Manor, June 24! Gina and her team worked extremely well with our vendors and exceeded our expectations for the best day of our lives. We felt confident that all of our plans would come together. They were attentive... Read More to all of our questions and were very professional. The day was executed perfectly, the grounds were gorgeous, and our guests had a wonderful evening.

2017-09-02T13:03:36 Response from the vendor

It was a glorious day indeed. Thank you for noticing all of the small details. We were happy to accommodate you on one of the most special days of your lives. Best wishes to your family.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jason G

We had our 6.16.17 wedding at Moonstone Manor and it was PERFECT! The 20 acre venue is breathtaking with extensive gardens, stone ruins and the HUGE reception tent with twinkling lights and chandeliers; the photo ops are endless!!! Gina and her staff are awesome and so easy to... Read More work with, they really make you feel so special. Gina made a lasting impression on us and we will forever feel grateful for all the knowledge and suggestions she provided. Our guests still talk about how beautiful the venue is. The beauty of Moonstone embodied the love that we have for each other!!!

2017-10-15T20:30:46 Response from the vendor

What a lovely celebration you had and we feel lucky to have been a part of it all. Thanks for your kind words and trust in us. Best wishes to you and hope we see you again.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rachael W

Wow! Where to begin? Moonstone Manor is amazing! I think I fell in love with this place before I ever even saw it in person. The pictures on their website are beautiful, but when you see it in person it takes your breath away. It's like something out of a fairy tale, exactly... Read More what I always pictured my wedding venue to look like. Gina and her staff are amazing! Mary and Amy were so helpful all throughout the day, and let me tell you my wedding day definitely had some hiccups. My dress shop sent the wrong dress to the venue, one of the groomsmens tux was stuck in another state and didn't arrive until 15 mins before our ceremony started, and to top it all off I was sick on my wedding day with a cold. Even with all these little bumps in the road Gina and her staff made sure I had everything I needed. They kept me calm and my mind at ease which made everything all okay. The grounds are immaculate and so well kept, and the tent for our reception was so beautiful. Thank you to Gina and her staff for all their hard work and dedication. You made our special day so wonderful!

2017-10-15T20:34:02 Response from the vendor

This was a fabulous celebration and we feel so lucky to have had the chance to have you here. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It means so much to us. Best wishes to you.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Diane R

Moonstone Manor gave us the Wedding of my daughter and her husband's dreams!! The staff could not have been better! They were all kind, helpful, responsive and very professional. The grounds with their gorgeous gardens, lawns, trees, and creek are the prettiest I've seen.... Read More And of course the Mansion is gorgeous!!! ALL of our guests told us it was the prettiest and coolest wedding they ever attended. Gina also was our caterer and we all loved EVERYTHING that she did for us. LOOK NO FURTHER . . . THIS IS THE PERFECT VENUE FOR AN OUTDOOR WEDDING! And if you have rain on your wedding day, they have lots of ways to accommodate so you can still have your best wedding!

2017-10-15T20:39:20 Response from the vendor

We loved hosting the wedding here...and catering was just an added joy for us. We had so much fun planning with you. We are so happy that everything met your expectations. That is what it's all about for us. Best wishes to you.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sarah S

If you're looking for an outdoor wedding look no further than Moonstone Manor. The mansion, the tent, the grounds - it's all beautiful and very well maintained. The staff is an absolute joy to work with and will make sure you have everything you need - they're very responsive... Read More and accommodating of any needs you may have leading up to the event and on the day of; never once did I doubt they would put our experience first and we are very appreciative of their level of service.

2017-10-15T20:41:23 Response from the vendor

We work so hard to provide a high level of service and cater to all of our guest's needs. So happy you noticed this. :) Thank you for trusting us. We wish you the very best.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Lisa F

Moonstone Manor was a beautiful place to have a wedding. May was a perfect month to have it with the temperature. Even though we ended up having to use our backup plan everything was still beautiful. The new owners went out of their way to accomodate our special day.

2017-10-20T13:19:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review. We really do work hard to make each wedding day a success. We hope you will remember your special day with us forever. Your guests were so complimentary to us and we appreciate hearing such kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Maria A

Moonstone Manor was nothing short of perfect for our wedding! The venue speaks for itself and the pictures, while fantastic, don’t give it the justice it deserves. Physically being there is absolutely breathtaking and there is so much to see and explore. I first visited... Read More Moonstone Manor during the spring and our wedding was during the fall. The venue is maintained to an immaculate standard year-round. Moonstone Manor offers a wide variety of settings for the ceremony (each with a unique vibe) and numerous locations for the bride and groom to get ready in. Penny, the owner, was a pleasure to work with (and I don’t say that often)! She was personable, professional, entertaining, and such a huge help at each step of the way! I seriously couldn't imagine a better person to fill her role. She has a grand personality which is ideal to represent such a grand venue.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jen S

Moonstone was the PERFECT venue for our storybook June wedding. The flowers were in bloom, the grounds were green and well-groomed, and everything was beautiful. Gina and her family welcomed us to their home with open arms, and made sure we were taken care of without interfering... Read More with our festivities. We had access to the gorgeous new bridal suite (THREE ROOMS and two bathrooms--one with a shower), and the guys enjoyed the re-done groom space with mini-fridge and television. The grounds are spacious, so we bought walkie-talkies for our "team" (Maid of Honor, Day-of coordinator, and Best Man), and that worked out perfectly and allowed all of us to communicate where ever we were! The on-site tent was beautiful, and the patio and grotto were great areas for our guests to enjoy when they wanted to get some sun. Moonstone Manor was everything we wished for and more, and made for some truly magical photos (ask about the fairy garden). Absolutely beautiful.

2017-10-15T20:44:26 Response from the vendor

It was truly a storybook wedding and we are happy to have experienced it with you. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to be of service to you. We wish you continued happiness and best wishes.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Evelyn U

Your wedding day is something you look forward to your entire life, I fell in love with moonstone manor the moment I saw it. I did a 1920's themed wedding and it fit perfectly. Penny and the entire Moonstone Manor staff were amazing to work with. Anything we asked she made it... Read More happen. I had the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all there and everything was so convenient. I loved that the outdoor pavilion looks like church pews. This venue really has everything you ever need or want, with the staff that will do everything and anything to accommodate your needs. Thank you Moonstone Manor for making my dream wedding come true!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Benita H

I had my wedding here last September and I couldn't have asked for a better venue. Absolutely stunning! My guests still say it was the most beautiful venue they've ever been to.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Katie L

We just got married at Moonstone Manor on 5/19/2017 and it was perfect!!! We could not be happier with our choice of venue as it was absolutely beautiful. So many guests came up to us asking us how we found this place. In addition to the beautiful scenery, everyone working at... Read More Moonstone Manor was so helpful and friendly. There was a transition with ownership after we had booked the venue but both Penny and Gina were so wonderful to work with. We really had the wedding of our dreams:)

2017-10-20T13:22:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie for your wonderful review. We appreciate your kind words and are so grateful that you shared them with us on here. Your guests were so sweet and complimentary and we certainly loved hosting all of you here at Moonstone. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Carolyn Q

I had my wedding at Moonstone Manor on 9/2/16. This was the perfect place to get married. People still tell me it was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to! Everything was in full bloom and it was just breathtaking. My husband and I love Penny (the owner). She was very... Read More nice and willing to help with anything we needed. She worked with us and also helped set stuff up the day of the wedding. She will be in or out of the picture as much as needed. Penny got back to all of my questions/emails very fast which made wedding planning a lot less stressful. She has seen everything and can help you through it all. I can't thank Penny and Moonstone Manor enough. We couldn't have been any happier and we will NEVER EVER forget our gorgeous and perfect wedding day! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alexa P

Our July wedding at Moonstone could not have been more beautiful! All of our guests loved the venue and the pictures were all stunning. Family stayed over night as well and it was so comfortable! Penny is amazing to work with and a real character! Always felt like you were... Read More working with a long time friend but she always made sure things were going the way they should be! Highly recommend Moonstone to anyone looking for a venue!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Susan and Guy G

We decided to have a double wedding for two of our children on September 16, 2016. It turned out to be such a magical day! The best advice we could give is "look no further." The beautiful grounds, reception tent and rest rooms were immaculate and well maintained. The Manor... Read More house is magnificent. Penny and her professional staff treated us like family. Penny's recommendations for vendors was "spot on." This total package proved the best value for us. Many of our guests told us this was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. This magical night was our Finest Hour! Guy and Susan Gravino

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Susan and Guy G