Moonstone Manor

Elizabethtown, PA

ALL 2017 ON SALE!! BOOKING 2018 NOW!

2017 dates are ON SALE. Please check the availability calendar on our website at www.moonstonemanor.com/calendar/ and get in touch with us to hold your date. Email or call to arrange to visit the venue and see why Moonstone is one of the premier wedding venues in Central Pennsylvania. 2017 Venue Price ON SALE: $4465.00 for Sunday, Friday, & Weekday Weddings $5965.00 for Saturday Weddings 2018 Venue Price: $5465.00 for Sunday, Friday, & Weekday Weddings $6965.00 for Saturday Weddings Incredibly beautiful, gorgeous creek side setting with covered ceremony site, tented reception area, historic stone mansion - and 12 hour all day access for the bride of the day.

• Outdoor - Covered

Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Planning, Transportation

2048 Zeager Road, Elizabethtown, PA (717) 361-0826

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sarah S

If you're looking for an outdoor wedding look no further than Moonstone Manor. The mansion, the tent, the grounds - it's all beautiful and very well maintained. The staff is an absolute joy to work with and will make sure you have everything you need - they're very responsive... Read More and accommodating of any needs you may have leading up to the event and on the day of; never once did I doubt they would put our experience first and we are very appreciative of their level of service.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jen S

Moonstone was the PERFECT venue for our storybook June wedding. The flowers were in bloom, the grounds were green and well-groomed, and everything was beautiful. Gina and her family welcomed us to their home with open arms, and made sure we were taken care of without interfering... Read More with our festivities. We had access to the gorgeous new bridal suite (THREE ROOMS and two bathrooms--one with a shower), and the guys enjoyed the re-done groom space with mini-fridge and television. The grounds are spacious, so we bought walkie-talkies for our "team" (Maid of Honor, Day-of coordinator, and Best Man), and that worked out perfectly and allowed all of us to communicate where ever we were! The on-site tent was beautiful, and the patio and grotto were great areas for our guests to enjoy when they wanted to get some sun. Moonstone Manor was everything we wished for and more, and made for some truly magical photos (ask about the fairy garden). Absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Alyssa T

Everything at Moonstone Manor is an absolute dream! From the moment we walked in, we were in love with the venue. We happened to be present when the transition took place between new owners, and we couldn't be more thankful to have had Gina, the new owner. She was so friendly,... Read More kind, and helpful and wanted to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied with everything that she was doing or changing. On the day of our wedding, the staff at Moonstone was there to greet us right when we arrived, and helped us all throughout the day. Heidi was especially extremely helpful and kind in making sure everything went perfectly! The grounds were just as I remembered and were perfectly clean and beautiful! Everything was perfect and everyone enjoyed the wedding. We heard nothing but great things about the staff, the ground, and the mansion. Thank you for making Chris and I's wedding day perfect! We are so blessed to have been married at such a memorable place.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Shalom C

On July 30, 2017, we hosted our son's Bar Mitzvah celebration at Moonstone Manor. We arrived early that morning to put the finishing touches on our decor. Gina, and her staff were very understanding, helpful, and professional to say the least. We had a special request, and Gina... Read More not only thought it was a terrific idea, but went above and beyond to make sure that everything went according to our specifications. Our son made his entrance into the Manor by helicopter, and the staff made sure that all of our guests were at a safe distance to witness, and enjoy it. Everyone did get a bit closer for photos once the helicopter landed. It was very exciting to see. Gina, and the Moonstone Manor staff really made our son's special day a stress free, and memorable one. We couldn't have done it without them. From the children playing outside the tent, and getting rides on the golf cart, to some guests meditating by the water, to the energy, ambiance, and pure tranquility you feel as soon as your arrive on the property, Moonstone Manor is an absolutely wonderful place, and the staff just adds to it all. Thank you Gina, and the Moonstone Manor staff, for making our guests feel as if they were at home, and for making us feel like family. Shalom, Janet, and Shamayah C.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Christina B

We could not have been happier with our reception at Moonstone Manor, June 24! Gina and her team worked extremely well with our vendors and exceeded our expectations for the best day of our lives. We felt confident that all of our plans would come together. They were attentive... Read More to all of our questions and were very professional. The day was executed perfectly, the grounds were gorgeous, and our guests had a wonderful evening.

2017-09-02T13:03:36 Response from the vendor

It was a glorious day indeed. Thank you for noticing all of the small details. We were happy to accommodate you on one of the most special days of your lives. Best wishes to your family.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jason G

We had our 6.16.17 wedding at Moonstone Manor and it was PERFECT! The 20 acre venue is breathtaking with extensive gardens, stone ruins and the HUGE reception tent with twinkling lights and chandeliers; the photo ops are endless!!! Gina and her staff are awesome and so easy to... Read More work with, they really make you feel so special. Gina made a lasting impression on us and we will forever feel grateful for all the knowledge and suggestions she provided. Our guests still talk about how beautiful the venue is. The beauty of Moonstone embodied the love that we have for each other!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rachael W

Wow! Where to begin? Moonstone Manor is amazing! I think I fell in love with this place before I ever even saw it in person. The pictures on their website are beautiful, but when you see it in person it takes your breath away. It's like something out of a fairy tale, exactly... Read More what I always pictured my wedding venue to look like. Gina and her staff are amazing! Mary and Amy were so helpful all throughout the day, and let me tell you my wedding day definitely had some hiccups. My dress shop sent the wrong dress to the venue, one of the groomsmens tux was stuck in another state and didn't arrive until 15 mins before our ceremony started, and to top it all off I was sick on my wedding day with a cold. Even with all these little bumps in the road Gina and her staff made sure I had everything I needed. They kept me calm and my mind at ease which made everything all okay. The grounds are immaculate and so well kept, and the tent for our reception was so beautiful. Thank you to Gina and her staff for all their hard work and dedication. You made our special day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Diane R

Moonstone Manor gave us the Wedding of my daughter and her husband's dreams!! The staff could not have been better! They were all kind, helpful, responsive and very professional. The grounds with their gorgeous gardens, lawns, trees, and creek are the prettiest I've seen.... Read More And of course the Mansion is gorgeous!!! ALL of our guests told us it was the prettiest and coolest wedding they ever attended. Gina also was our caterer and we all loved EVERYTHING that she did for us. LOOK NO FURTHER . . . THIS IS THE PERFECT VENUE FOR AN OUTDOOR WEDDING! And if you have rain on your wedding day, they have lots of ways to accommodate so you can still have your best wedding!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Lisa F

Moonstone Manor was a beautiful place to have a wedding. However, if you have a large bridal party, do not have your ceremony at this venue! On a more positive note, they were very helpful with accommodating with the food trays while getting ready. They kept them cold until we... Read More were ready for the lunch trays that we brought to the venue. The service and pampering was great. However, the rooms for the bridesmaids to get ready in was very dark. One of the rooms they reconstructed in order to allow the girls to have their hair/makeup done in had barely any lighting. We were planning on making the sun room a place where the groomsmen and bridesmaids can go to mingle/eat before the ceremony. However, the ladies that came to do hair and makeup wanted no parts of doing our hair and makeup in the one room that was constructed for that because there was no lighting. The groomsmen were then mostly downstairs then because the girls took over the sun room to do hair and makeup in. The guys were then in a tiny room where there was not enough chairs just for the groomsmen. We agreed to this venue because we were told with the previous owner they were going to reconstruct a new groomsmen room with a pool table, more seating, etc. The room they had to all get ready in was not even big enough to have a pool table even fit in the room. The groom had to get dressed/ready in a small powder room. He was very upset because they were not able to relax and have a good time since they were cooped up in a small room where the TV did not even work. The groomsmen were originally told that the door to go into the downstairs was going to be locked. Everyone left out their personal belongings during the ceremony/reception. But the door was unlocked for guests to use the bathrooms. Lastly, with being new owners of the venue, we expected a follow up phone call to check on how our experience was and get feedback to improve for future weddings. We never heard anything since the wedding was over.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Maria A

Moonstone Manor was nothing short of perfect for our wedding! The venue speaks for itself and the pictures, while fantastic, don’t give it the justice it deserves. Physically being there is absolutely breathtaking and there is so much to see and explore. I first visited... Read More Moonstone Manor during the spring and our wedding was during the fall. The venue is maintained to an immaculate standard year-round. Moonstone Manor offers a wide variety of settings for the ceremony (each with a unique vibe) and numerous locations for the bride and groom to get ready in. Penny, the owner, was a pleasure to work with (and I don’t say that often)! She was personable, professional, entertaining, and such a huge help at each step of the way! I seriously couldn't imagine a better person to fill her role. She has a grand personality which is ideal to represent such a grand venue.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Evelyn U

Your wedding day is something you look forward to your entire life, I fell in love with moonstone manor the moment I saw it. I did a 1920's themed wedding and it fit perfectly. Penny and the entire Moonstone Manor staff were amazing to work with. Anything we asked she made it... Read More happen. I had the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all there and everything was so convenient. I loved that the outdoor pavilion looks like church pews. This venue really has everything you ever need or want, with the staff that will do everything and anything to accommodate your needs. Thank you Moonstone Manor for making my dream wedding come true!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Benita H

I had my wedding here last September and I couldn't have asked for a better venue. Absolutely stunning! My guests still say it was the most beautiful venue they've ever been to.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Katie L

We just got married at Moonstone Manor on 5/19/2017 and it was perfect!!! We could not be happier with our choice of venue as it was absolutely beautiful. So many guests came up to us asking us how we found this place. In addition to the beautiful scenery, everyone working at... Read More Moonstone Manor was so helpful and friendly. There was a transition with ownership after we had booked the venue but both Penny and Gina were so wonderful to work with. We really had the wedding of our dreams:)

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Carolyn Q

I had my wedding at Moonstone Manor on 9/2/16. This was the perfect place to get married. People still tell me it was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to! Everything was in full bloom and it was just breathtaking. My husband and I love Penny (the owner). She was very... Read More nice and willing to help with anything we needed. She worked with us and also helped set stuff up the day of the wedding. She will be in or out of the picture as much as needed. Penny got back to all of my questions/emails very fast which made wedding planning a lot less stressful. She has seen everything and can help you through it all. I can't thank Penny and Moonstone Manor enough. We couldn't have been any happier and we will NEVER EVER forget our gorgeous and perfect wedding day! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alexa P

Our July wedding at Moonstone could not have been more beautiful! All of our guests loved the venue and the pictures were all stunning. Family stayed over night as well and it was so comfortable! Penny is amazing to work with and a real character! Always felt like you were... Read More working with a long time friend but she always made sure things were going the way they should be! Highly recommend Moonstone to anyone looking for a venue!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Susan and Guy G

We decided to have a double wedding for two of our children on September 16, 2016. It turned out to be such a magical day! The best advice we could give is "look no further." The beautiful grounds, reception tent and rest rooms were immaculate and well maintained. The Manor... Read More house is magnificent. Penny and her professional staff treated us like family. Penny's recommendations for vendors was "spot on." This total package proved the best value for us. Many of our guests told us this was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. This magical night was our Finest Hour! Guy and Susan Gravino

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Susan and Guy G

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

The moment I stepped foot on the grounds and took in the breathtaking scenery, I knew I wanted this magical place to be where I was married. Penny is an absolute delight and was enormously helpful through the entire process. Her insight was to the point, she doesn't dance around... Read More answers. Email correspondences were quick and I always felt as ease discussing whatever was on my mind. She was willing to work with whatever we threw at her. I really cannot recommend this gorgeous venue enough. The grounds and manor are that of fairy tale and Penny is a gem that made our day truly spectacular.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Holly L

I remember looking at Moonstone on their website when my Husband and I first started looking for venues. I knew it was the one just from the pictures. I remember talking to Penny on the phone to schedule a tour and loved her from the first time we spoke. Needless to say, my... Read More Husband and I fell in love with Moonstone and knew right away it was the place we wanted to get married. The house alone has so much character and Penny is wonderful to work with. There was one deal maker/breaker and that was if Penny would allow horses on the property. I was terribly nervous to ask and she made our plans complete by saying yes with welcoming arms. Our day was beautiful and romantic, everything was perfect. I couldn't have made a better wedding day myself. Penny did everything and anything to help us along our journey and up through our wedding day! Look no further, Moonstone is the best place to be married :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sarah M

If I could give Moonstone Manor 10 stars I would! Penny and her husband bent over backwards to ensure our wedding day was perfect. I had many strange requests including a mini golf course and bringing rescue puppies in for pictures. Penny not only allowed my ideas but was there... Read More to offer suggestions and help throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Moonstone Manor to any future brides!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Anisha S

Our wedding was on June 3rd, 2016. Truth is we fell in love with the Moonstone Manor the first day we went to meet with Penny for our 4pm appointment. Even so, on our wedding day I fell in love all over again. I knew I wanted to get married outdoors but never imagined something... Read More like this. My guests were stunned at how gorgeous the manor is. The Moonstone Manor is absolutely breathtaking. The flowers bloom. The gardens are bright and romantic. Everything needed for the perfect wedding day and the perfect wedding photos. I couldn’t have envisioned a more beautiful place to get married. It was truly a fairy-tale experience. The staff at the manor are amazing. Penny is one of the most beautiful spirited people I have ever met. She had my husband in tears the first time we met her. My dream wedding was a success thanks to Penny and her staff at the Moonstone Manor. I am entirely grateful. Thank you all so much.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Teresa H

Here we are, three days after our daughters Wedding Celebration and I am so amazed at how smoothly and beautifully everything went. Moonstone Manor was definitely the best place to have our celebration. The owners went above and beyond all our expectations for this special day.... Read More They went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly from set up to take down. It was amazing! Thank you so much for a spectacular day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Amber H

Penny & Moonstone Manor made all my wedding Day dreams come true!! It was the best day of my life!! The venue is exquisite. Not a detail is forgotten. Penny is very client focused and makes one feel like a princess for the day! There are not enough stars to rate this venue!... Read More We couldn't stop hearing compliments about our choice of venue. I will forever recommend The Moonstone Manor as a wedding venue. Penny my husband, Parents and I can not thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Melissa H

There are no words to describe how magical our wedding at Moonstone Manor was. The team helped us realize our dream and made sure we made it out on the other side of our whirlwind happy and married! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue or team supporting us! Video... Read More evidence of the perfection! https://vimeo.com/181245187

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Meghan G

My daughter was just married at Moonstone Manor on September 4. From the first visit to the close of her reception, I was charmed by and grateful to Penny, the owner of this glorious venue. Penny is a wealth of information about absolutely everything - what you do and don't... Read More need, what you might like and where to get it (sparklers, bubble machine, for example). She and her husband took care of every detail and guided me every step of the way. The house and the grounds are gorgeous: absolutely breath-taking! The bridal party arrived early and had our hair and make-up done in the sunroom, which is just beautiful and very comfortable. You can choose your own “guest room” with a full bath for the bride and her girls, and there is a separate area for the groom and his men, complete with refrigerator and TV. Because the grounds are so lovely with all the blooming flowers and bushes, I only needed to buy flowers for the tables and the bridal party. We were a little worried about the weather because our daughter wanted the ceremony to take place beside the stream, near the little waterfall, and the hurricane was approaching. But, there was no need to worry. There is a lovely covered chapel adjacent to the reception tent that we could have used. We had a perfect day, though! I heard from many guests who told me that this was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. I can’t give Moonstone Manor enough “stars”. I have two other daughters, and I would be delighted to have every wedding there!