Moorestown Ballroom

Moorestown, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Moorestown Ballroom

A BALLROOM IN MOORESTOWN, NJ

The Moorestown Ballroom is situated in Moorestown, New Jersey, at The Community House. This old English-style manor house is nestled within historic walls and offers the ideal combination of elegance and charm. Couples can own their own private mansion for the day. This unique venue is an ideal setting for outdoor or indoor wedding ceremonies and indoor receptions. The exquisite red-brick architecture creates a magnificent backdrop for memorable wedding photographs. The Community House includes other rooms and spaces in addition to the Moorestown Ballroom available for wedding events.

Ballroom. The ballroom is a spacious and stately room. Rich wood paneling, a coffered ceiling, striking fireplace and large theatrical stage give the room a warm ambience. Candelabra chandeliers and dual balconies add to the uniqueness and charm of the room and a large dance floor completes the scene. The ballroom accommodates up to 200 seated guests.

Garden Room. The Garden Room is a bright room with beautiful hardwood floors. Large wooden windows frame the walls from the ceiling to the floor and graceful lighting adds to the charm. This space has a baby grand piano and the room leads out onto a flagstone patio. The Garden Room holds up to 40 seated guests.

Club Room. The Club Room is a classically stylish room with rich carpeting, eye-catching arched windows and dimmer-controlled lighting that creates the ideal ambience for wedding events. The room is furnished with a baby grand piano and accommodates 60 to 80 guests.

Lawn. The lawn is a lush and well-manicured area located in front of the manor house. This tranquil and elegant setting is the ideal area for an outdoor wedding ceremony.

Moorestown Ballroom provides couples with a day-of on-site manager to make sure that everything runs smoothly. The venue only hosts one wedding per day and to ensure this exclusivity, the rental fee includes the ballroom, Garden and Club Rooms, outdoor patios, kitchen and bridal and groom rooms. It provides couples with a list of approved preferred caterers that are trusted to create delicious menus. The kitchen is fitted with an industrial stove and double oven, refrigerator, freezer, ice machine, coffee pots and servers. The standard package includes:

• Bride and groom dressing rooms
  • Dance floor
  • Reception tables and chairs
  • Podium and stage
  • Coat check room
  • Ceremony chairs (included with indoor ceremony only)

Enlist a team of experienced professionals from a comprehensive vendor list to make your dream day become a reality. Other perks include:

• Outdoor lighting
  • Large parking lot
  • Audiovisual equipment

Charming Historic Estate in Moorestown, NJ

The Moorestown Ballroom is located in beautiful Moorestown, NJ. Our space is the ideal setting for your special day, offering an exclusive one-at-a-time private wedding location. Reflecting the charm of an enchanted 1920s English Manor, the Moorestown Ballroom, showcased within the historic Moorestown Community House, is an architectural treasure , perfect for wedding romance.

Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

16 East Main Street, Moorestown, NJ (856) 235-0326

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Karly H

This venue is exactly what I wanted for my wedding on 09/23/17. I love the history of the building and it is absolutely beautiful. Pictures don't do a justice! Working with Joan and the rest of the team at the venue made planning such an elaborate event seamless. She always... Read More responded promptly to my questions, even with the little things. From paying the deposit to (sadly) putting an end to our wedding day, the Moorestown Community House was just wonderful. I highly recommend them for your wedding! You will not regret it :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Barb W

Our daughter's wedding reception was at the Moorestown Ballroom and it was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kelly B

INCREDIBLE VENUE! Joan Brown is lovely to work with! We hosted our daughter's wedding at the ballroom this past weekend--the room was truly magical! Gorgeous, glamorous and romantic... stunning parquetted ceiling, soft adjustable lighting, a true stage for our 9 piece band.... Read More Food was incredible by BACIO, one of the suggested food providers. There are numerous patios, and wonderful additional well appointed rooms so no one feels crowded. The bridal suite is really beautiful. Most of the building has just been redone this past year. Don't hesitate to book this iconic venue! A great value, but more important, tremendous quality. Happy parents, Dr. and Mrs. Andrew Blank. Ps. Thanks so much Joan Brown!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Aryn P

Recently had my wedding at the Moorestown Ballroom and it was an amazing experience. The ballroom is gorgeous and truly gave my wedding a fairy tale vibe. The staff is amazing and truly accommodating in every way. I urge anyone looking for a truly perfect venue to book here,... Read More you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Michelle D

What an amazing space! Joan is a great representative for the venue! She quickly responded to my emails, and had an answer for every question. The bridal sweet was just perfect! The "salon" with 5 chairs/mirrors was just perfect for everyone to get their hair and make up... Read More done on site. The bride's room was also spacious, with beautiful light pouring in! A very relaxing place to get ready. Also, I didn't realize until the day of that there was a huge kitchenette with a microwave and large (but not full size by today's standards) refrigerator, and a large area to eat and relax before the festivities began. That was a huge bonus! The stage was just perfect for our band! We had 111 guests at 11 tables (3 of which were the 72" round) and there it was the perfect size for us. Cozy but there was plenty of room between tables, no one had to squeeze to get by. My husband could even RUN between tables to photobomb as many people as he could :) So many of our guests commented on the beautiful venue and loved taking pictures all around the venue! Hopefully when I get professional pictures back I can update my review and add more of the venue! Book the Moorestown Ballroom, you be thrilled that you did!!! We had a blast!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Liz H

The Moorestown ballroom is absolutely gorgeous. The staff is professional. We literally have no complaints.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Michelle B

This venue is truly a diamond in the rough! Before we booked with the Moorestown Community House, we had looked at several venues from plain to fancy. What excited me about having this as my venue was the fact that we could have the venue for the ENTIRE day. It was also... Read More reasonably priced! We initially weren't going to look at the MCH because we figured it would be to expensive since we got it all day and we were the only wedding. Boy we're we wrong! All the fancy ones with grand chandeliers were nice, but I didn't feel as if we'd be given much attention up until the day of since they had multiple weddings in one day and you got a time slot to arrive so as to avoid the other weddings. At the Moorestown House, we got to use the upstairs and downstairs the entire day. I didn't use the Bridal suite, (which I was on the fence about considering how beautiful it was) but my husband used the Grooms suite. He and his Groomsman got there early and had plenty of time to relax and unwind before our wedding. I got ready at my father's house because I wanted some photos there for sentimental reasons. The rooms upstairs at the MCH offer plenty of nice photograph opportunities because they have such nice decor. I also loved the fact that I could come by the MCH if I needed to check out a room to be reminded of the layout, or see progress in the upgrades they were making at the time. Joan, the Event Manager was so nice and accommodating. She met with us and told us all about the house and also gave us a packet of info with various approved Caterers to fit within any budget. We chose Due Amici! It helped us having that list of approved Caterers because they were familiar with the layout of the house and knew exactly what to do on our big day. We had our wedding in August outside on the front lawn and when I walked out those doors to walk down the aisle, the view was overwhelmingly breathtaking. The lawn was nice and the setup we laid out was perfect. I was initially worried about the cars driving by in our photos, but we set our chairs up to block the view. The final thing that sealed the deal for us was the multiple rooms our guest got to use. Usually at weddings, guests are escorted into one big room while the Caterer gets the ballroom ready. At the Moorestown House, the guests have 3 rooms to navigate through, including a rear deck and front lawn. There was never any overcrowding and they enjoyed going from room to room discovering different foods and activities I had set up for them. The Moorestown house is definitely a house that you can let your imagination run wild and decorate according to your wedding theme if you are a DIY person. I added my own personal touches to different rooms such as signs and butterflies. If you want to feel like a King or Queen for a day in a Mansion, then this is the Venue for you! I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I wasn't, and I wish that I could have our wedding day on repeat because this house and our Caterer were the absolute best decision we could have ever made! Go ahead, call Joan now and book your appointment to tour the Venue before your date is booked!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alexandra B

Our wedding was amazing and this venue did not dissapoint. We were so proud to show off this historical building to our guests from out of state and country. The pictures were stunning and it was lovely to have different locations for the cocktail hour and the reception. We... Read More loved having the upstairs suite to get ready and it was so convenient to have the venue for the whole day. The grounds keeper there the day of the event wasn’t the nicest but overall we loved all of the details of this gorgeous mansion.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Elizabeth A

Just go see it. My (now) husband and I looked from Maine to New Orleans for the perfect venue and ended up three miles from our house. MCH has character. It’s not ostentatious. It has plenty of room for guests to spread out. It has a lovely and convenient bridal suite. If it... Read More rains, you have enough room inside and enough beauty that you won’t be heartbroken. Plenty of parking. Fair range of vendor options. Joan is a wealth of knowledge about all things wedding related. She gives an edgy, no-nonsense first impression but she’s generous with her time and expertise.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kyle O

Choosing to have our wedding at the Moorestown Community House was the best decision we could have made. With the new renovations, it was more luxurious than we could have ever imagined. The property and building are so beautiful and the service and accommodations were... Read More phenomenal. It's also a great location if you have a live band - the stage is perfect! Thanks to Joan and the whole staff for everything!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017

We just had our wedding here and I honestly can't imagine having a better venue. We (the girls) were able to show up at 9am to have our hair and make up done onsite. It was perfect not having to go somewhere else! It was nice being the only people there as well, something the... Read More bigger country clubs and wedding venues can't offer. The bridal suite upstairs is magnificent, and the guys had their own room to get ready as well. I can't thank Joan (venue event planner) enough for all of her help that day. Moorestown Ballroom is the ultimate place to get married in the SJ area! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2017-09-08T12:02:19 Response from the vendor

I can't thank you enough for your kind words and wonderful feedback! You know I loved working with you and your family. Best Wishes for a wonderful, happy and healthy life! Joan Brown, Wedding and Event Manager

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Jasmine V

We looked at many different venues at which to hold our daughter's wedding: a country club, a vineyard, and restaurants. After visiting countless locations, we happened upon The Moorestown Community House and I'm glad we did. The Community House provided us with an absolutely... Read More beautiful wedding! We can't stop sharing the wedding photos. The feedback from our guests have been glowing. Due Amici was the on site caterer and coordinator that provided great food with excellent service. We would not have changed a thing.

2017-09-08T12:06:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your glowing review of the Moorestown Ballroom. You were such a wonderful family and a pleasure to deal with. Best of Luck J and S! I hope our paths cross again some day soon! Joan Brown, Wedding and Event Manager

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Rachel T

We had our wedding at the Moorestown Community house this past NYE 2016. It was a perfect venue. We did not have access to the club room due to renovations, but the size of the rooms in the rest of the venue was great for the size of our wedding (90 people). One of the things... Read More which was more important to my husband and I is that our venue was historic and have historic features. The community house perfectly fit this want. Also main street Moorestown is a great place to take pictures and a nice setting for a wedding. I would highly recommend the community house as a wedding venue.

2017-01-24T14:05:33 Response from the vendor

HI Rachel and Bradley! Thank you so much for the kind words and great feedback! I am so happy that all worked out for you. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you many happy and healthy years together. Best Wishes, Joan Brown, Wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Dorothy L

The Moorestown Ballroom at the Community House was a gorgeous and affordable option for our wedding. For the price you cannot get a more classic and beautiful building for your event. We had the ceremony and reception at this venue and loved every minute of it. The photos turned... Read More out beautiful, especially the ones taken on the lawn with the gorgeous brick building as a backdrop. Know that you do not get any help from the venue - once your date is picked, they don't even want to talk to you until the week before the event. You'll need to go through your caterer to talk to them about anything you need to know. But that is understandable as this isn't solely an event building, which is what I loved about it. No 'wedding factory' feel here!

2017-01-17T10:20:10 Response from the vendor

I am so glad your wedding was a huge success! I saw some of your photos online. They are stunning. Thank you so much for hosting your wedding at the Moorestown Ballroom where "beautiful memories are made"! Best Wishes. Joan Brown, Wedding and Event Manager

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kate D

I had looked at a lot of of venues and fell in love with the Moorestown Community House the second I pulled up. Joan was very quick to answer emails and had no problem with me visiting a bunch of times over the past year with different people to ooh and ahh over it and measure.... Read More I was a little disappointed the one room wasn't available because of the fire last year, but arrangements were made and everything came together very nicely. Joan was great making sure the bridal suite was finished in time for my wedding and it looked better than I could've ever imagined. I can't wait to see pictures of everyone in the building!

2017-01-17T10:25:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kate and Glenn for the kind words. I am so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped it would be! You were the first to use the newly renovated bridal dressing area! Best Wishes for a happy and wonderful future together. Joan... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Andrew C

Stunning venue with a beautiful historic building. Due to an unfortunate fire in October 2015, renovations are ongoing. The renovations are only improvements making it a more incredible venue. Sadly not everything was finished for our 11/26/16 wedding but we still managed to... Read More have a great cocktail hour and reception there thanks to the savvy planning of our caterers, Due Amici. Although we had hoped the renovations would be done in time, we were quite satisfied with the refunds we received to make amends for the unfinished rooms. Our wedding day was essentially perfect so I can only imagine the lucky future couples who will get to see the Moorestown Community House in it's full glory. Many thanks to Joan for being available to answer our many questions during the planing process.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

The Venue itself was breathtaking but the staff really made it shine. My husband and I held our daughter's wedding reception at the Venue this past April. In sum, we were blown away. The food from Bacio Catering was phenomenal and very cutting edge. The kitchen also provided our... Read More guest with gluten free options. The space itself coupled with the sound and lighting made for a magical evening! Finally Chef Robert and his staff were amazing. They listened to our ideas and transformed our vision into reality!! They also ensured that each guest enjoyed themselves and that we had the time of our lives!! We would absolutely recommend The Venue and Bacio Catering!! Five Stars across the board!

2016-12-06T13:24:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and beautiful review. Joan Brown Event Manager

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/26/2014 Catelyn T

We had our wedding at the Moorestown Community house on December 5, 2014. We are still receiving compliments from guests, and have two that now want their weddings at the Community House, as well. It was absolutely perfect. The venue is so elegant, and photographs... Read More wonderfully. The environment of the Community house makes for a very classy event. We had a very enjoyable time planning our wedding with the community house and the employees. Joan especially, was very helpful! We are sad it's over, and will miss them! :)

Stunning Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Amanda N

I had my wedding reception at Moorestown Community House on November 22nd 2014. It is absolutely beautiful, for any bride looking for a unique classy stunning wedding venue - book here! You get the entire building all day - upstairs there is a large room for you and the girls to... Read More get your hair and makeup done, a private smaller bridal room to get dressed in and take pictures in, a kitchen and bathroom. The main floor has a beautiful wide hallway to layout seating charts and gift table, and there are 2 large rooms in addition to the ballroom. We used the front room for cocktails, and the garden room was used for candy table, dessert, coffee and photo booth. The ballroom was perfect, with a fireplace and large dance floor. We had 90 guests and it didn't feel empty nor cramped. I'm sure you could comfortably fit more people and tables. We communicated with Joan, who was a pleasure to work with and she had several helpful suggestions for other vendors. We had the perfect wedding at Moorestown Community House - I strongly suggest you consider them for your wedding!

Moorestowm Community House

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

My daughters wedding was 10/10 on a Friday evening. It was amazing! . The staff at Moorestown are gracious and accomodating , especially Joan who was like our friend from day one. She was always there with great advice and suggestions to make this day wonderful. I cant thank... Read More her enough. The venue is charming and has so much character and spirit . Not your 'cookie cutter' wedding venue . It is warm and enchanting like a mansion from long ago . We loved it as did our friends and family! Thank you thank you! Moorestown Community House!

Moorestown Ballroom - Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

My son and daughter-in-law were married this past weekend and had their reception at the Moorestown Ballroom. The Ballroom was elegant. All my family and friends commented on how beautiful the entire facility was. Everything was just perfect! My other son, the best man, was... Read More doing a video presentation as part of his toast and Joan, from the Moorestown Ballroom helped him obtain a screen and projector from her facility. We can't thank you enough for giving them an amazing wedding, one that they will never forget!!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Sara B

The staff was so helpful and the place looked great!

2017-01-17T11:49:19 Response from the vendor

We aim to please and are thrilled with your kind words. Joan Brown, Wedding and Event Manager

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Yolanda H

We hosted our wedding at MCH last month. Beautiful venue, great staff, great value. We recieved so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Bridget B

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Moorestown Community House- and they were both gorgeous! The traditional elements of this venue are what really set it apart from other cookie cutter places. It's beautiful and big. There is even a bridal suite upstairs to get ready.... Read More We had a wonderful event.

Classic Elegance

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Jessica B

I wanted a venue that was solely mine, didn't have to worry about other weddings taking place. Also, I wanted an elegant environment... the ballroom at the Community House, rather the entire building was exactly this and perfect in every way. It is a gorgeous building and... Read More perfect if you are hiring a band due to the stage in the ballroom. This place has personality and a lot of charm and you do not need to over do it on the decorations as it is just beautiful to begin with. Would recommend this for anyone with a wedding around 150 people, it is perfect. Also you get the facility the entire day, so I got ready there in the morning with my bridesmaids which made it very convenient.