Moraine Farm

(3)

Beverly, MA

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Historic North Shore property

Prime 2015 spring dates still available! The grounds were designed by Frederick Law Olmstead and feature a gracious, curving brick patio with sweeping views of Wenham Lake, a European garden, and a charming Tea House.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Mansion/Historic Site

719 Cabot Street (Rt. 97), Beverly, MA

Beyond Amazing

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Wesline S

Not only is this place beautiful but its picture perfect for summer weddings. I got married on labor day and Amy made sure that everything went off with out a hitch. She especially catered to my new husband and my needs, and went over every little detail to make sure our day was perfect. Her amazing knowledge of wedding planning made planning our ceremony so easy it left me thinking shouldn't this be harder? My husband and i are extremely grateful to Amy and the whole Moraine Farms staff for making our wedding day so extremely perfect, i'd recommend them to just about anyone who was getting married and wanted an outdoor wedding. The site is just off the water with a beautiful view of the ocean, and they have wonderful flowers everywhere which leaves extra decorations to a minimum so that also helped our pockets a lot. Working with Amy was just a wonderful experience and i am so happy that I decided to get married at Moraine Farms!

Lovely Venue- Great staff

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jennifer B

We worked with Maura from the start and she gave us advice and guidance during the planning process. Maura was so flexible with the menu, worked with our budget and allowed us to make personal touches to the menu. Maura is certainly type A in a good way.She has a great eye for detail and did a great job walking us threw the days events with a fine tooth comb. Also prompt. I will say that when we planned our September 6 wedding we were expecting an early fall, outdoor production. Moraine Farm was most scenic and beautiful backdrop to share our day with our family and friends. I certainly did not expect a 90 degree day with thunderstorms, tornado warnings and power outages in the forecast! We had about an hour of severe thunderstorms right as the reception began and the Fireside catering team did not miss a beat despite mother natures attempt to halt the production! I was scared when we were introduced, the lights were out and the storm was at it's peak. I believe the lights had gone out in the tent because a power strip got wet, but they still had power for the band. But Maura and her team kept us calm with assurances that it was okay. Maura let me know someone was coming for the lights and it was fixed quickly-within about 15 minutes! It actually added a nice dramatic effect during our first dance because the only lights were on us. The entire production was perfect despite mother nature's imperfections.The staff did not miss a beat and they all came up to me and apologized for crazy weather, were very complimentary and congratulated us. I work in the industry and I can only imagine the challenges that were faced behind the scenes but we didn't see a thing! The staff was very professional and the food was amazing. We got so many compliments that it was the best food people had ever had a wedding. I would highly recomend this vendor to anyone! You are in great hands.

Review for Moraine Farm

Reviewed on 11/16/2008 Brooke D

The landscaping and grounds were beautiful;Once dinner gets under way you really don't leave the tent so you don't get to see the beautiful grounds you paid for when the sun goes down

Send Email