Historic North Shore property

Prime 2015 spring dates still available! The grounds were designed by Frederick Law Olmstead and feature a gracious, curving brick patio with sweeping views of Wenham Lake, a European garden, and a charming Tea House.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Historic Venue, Tented

719 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA (781) 221-4811

Lovely Venue- Great staff

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jennifer B

We worked with Maura from the start and she gave us advice and guidance during the planning process. Maura was so flexible with the menu, worked with our budget and allowed us to make personal touches to the menu. Maura is certainly type A in a good way.She has a great eye for... Read More detail and did a great job walking us threw the days events with a fine tooth comb. Also prompt. I will say that when we planned our September 6 wedding we were expecting an early fall, outdoor production. Moraine Farm was most scenic and beautiful backdrop to share our day with our family and friends. I certainly did not expect a 90 degree day with thunderstorms, tornado warnings and power outages in the forecast! We had about an hour of severe thunderstorms right as the reception began and the Fireside catering team did not miss a beat despite mother natures attempt to halt the production! I was scared when we were introduced, the lights were out and the storm was at it's peak. I believe the lights had gone out in the tent because a power strip got wet, but they still had power for the band. But Maura and her team kept us calm with assurances that it was okay. Maura let me know someone was coming for the lights and it was fixed quickly-within about 15 minutes! It actually added a nice dramatic effect during our first dance because the only lights were on us. The entire production was perfect despite mother nature's imperfections.The staff did not miss a beat and they all came up to me and apologized for crazy weather, were very complimentary and congratulated us. I work in the industry and I can only imagine the challenges that were faced behind the scenes but we didn't see a thing! The staff was very professional and the food was amazing. We got so many compliments that it was the best food people had ever had a wedding. I would highly recomend this vendor to anyone! You are in great hands.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Rori F

We had an August wedding at Moraine Farm, and it was absolutely PERFECT. We were a little nervous about an outdoor wedding and a tent for the reception, but it was such an incredibly gorgeous venue, and the sailcloth tent with a full floor (not just a vinyl tent on grass/mud... Read More with only a hard floor for dancing) was just beautiful. Cocktail Hour out by the lake on the patio is absolutely breathtaking (though we sadly didn’t get any pictures of the spot!) Having amazing food at our wedding was really important, and Fireside Catering (the exclusive caterer for Moraine Farm) did an absolutely outstanding job, we still have people raving about how good the rib-eye was!! We were so happy with how incredible the venue was, we couldn’t imagine a better choice!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lauren L

Working with Amy was a true pleasure, and I would highly highly recommend Moraine Farm as the perfect wedding venue! The layout is amazing, both spacious and intimate, and my only regret is not telling more of our guests to walk down to the secret garden behind the teahouse... Read More because it is absolutely beautiful! (And, fun fact, was designed by Frederick Law Olmstead, designer of NYC's central park!) Another fantastic thing about Moraine is the tent - it is gorgeous, has a full wood floor (great for dancing!) a kitchen on site so food is cooked there, and has all of the lights your heart could desire (and gorgeous strings of lights coming out from the tent to the nearby trees). From our first food tasting to the day of the wedding, Amy worked closely with us to make sure that we had thought everything through. As a fairly organized person myself, I was amazed by the level of detail that Amy brought to her planning, and utterly impressed by the professionalism of her and her staff on the day of our wedding. Everyone warns you that no matter how much thought you put into your food, you won't be able to taste it on your wedding day, but my husband and I were assigned our own personal caterer (shout out to Lord who was AMAZING) who made sure that we got to try all of the apps, always had a glass in hand, and got to eat our salads and entrees before heading onto the dance floor. Moraine's exclusive caterer, Fireside, is AMAZING. I can't say enough about the burrata we had on our salad (mouth is watering again thinking about it) and my local pan seared cod was delicious! Highly highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Nisha S

Every inch of The Estate at Moraine Farm is absolutely gorgeous (although keep in mind though many of the photos available are old - the tent has moved so the ceremony location is limited to the lawn). The food at Fireside Catering is wonderful (although certainly expensive),... Read More and the personal assistant they assigned us on the day of, Lord, was the BEST. Unfortunately, I didn't have the best experience with Amy Hudon, our event manager. As the bride, I felt that I needed to be on top of every detail since I didn’t know if I could count on her. For instance, we weren't told that our food options were no longer available in the spring (good thing I called right before printing all the invitations!) Was ultimately even served the wrong veggies as a side dish!!! It would sometimes take weeks to get an reply email back, and the email would likely only answer 1 of my many questions. The 2 other event managers on the day of also did not seem to know the timeline. Of course, the day still turned out perfectly and the Moraine crew did so much right (we just only notice the things that go wrong!). Based on the many other positive reviews, it could be that I am just a type A bride who needed lots of attention.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kristen M

I can't say enough about Moraine Farm. It is a true hidden gem in the North Shore. The venue is absolutely gorgeous in every way. Amy and her team took our vision and made it 10x better than I could have imagined. The day of I didn't have to make any decisions or think about... Read More anything. The team was there to ensure we were having the time of our lives. I wish we could relive this day over and over. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Carolyn V

We couldn't have found a more perfect wedding venue! Amy, the wedding coordinator, is fantastic. From the moment I met her and toured the venue, she made me feel confident that she had everything under control. She was always prompt responding to my many questions, and offered... Read More great advice whenever I needed it. Our wedding day went off flawlessly-- our guests raved about the venue, and the food provided by Fireside Catering. The venue has just installed a new tent which is GORGEOUS, and the gardens were in beautiful shape and made my pictures look amazing! It is the perfect wedding venue for someone looking for an outdoorsy feeling wedding but who still wants something that feels refined. I really can't say enough good things and encourage any brides looking for a venue in MA to consider Moraine Farm!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Rebekah S

Amy was absolutely fantastic in helping us plan our wedding at Moraine Farm. She made the planning process fun and easy. She took care of details that we would not have considered on our own yet were essential to having the day flow smoothly. Her team was wonderfully helpful on... Read More the day itself, and the food was delicious. The natural beauty of the grounds and the lake was incredible, and the tent was spacious and comfortable, allowing all our guests to join in for traditional dancing. We are so glad that we were able to work with Amy, and will forever be grateful to her, Moraine Farm, and Fireside Catering for being part of our special day.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Maggie S

I couldn't be happier with the whole experience at Moraine Farm. Amy is exceptional - she remained organized and helpful throughout the whole planning process, by setting up planning meetings and acting as a sounding board to our ideas. Right off the bat we were confident in... Read More Amy's capability, and didn't have a moment of stress in regards to the venue. On our wedding day the whole schedule went according to plan, and the entire day went seamlessly from pre-ceremony photos, through the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and easy pick-up the next day. The meals crafted by Fireside Catering were phenomenal, which was exactly what we expected after the well-executed tasting dinner months before. Not only did we get to try the food, but we also got to chat with other couples about their plans for the venue, which was a neat experience. Moraine Farm is an absolutely gorgeous location, Amy was spectacular, as were the catering staff. I can't recommend Moraine Farm enough - absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda B

Moraine Farm was amazing. The venue is so beautiful, sits above Wenham Lake and during cocktail hour our guests were able to watch the sun set over the lake. We got married on the impeccable lawn in front of an ornate tea house, which sits above a beautiful garden with a... Read More fountain. The staff was amazing and the day went off flawlessly!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kelly D

The venue it gorgeous and the staff is amazing. It was raining on our day, but everyone worked to make it perfect, regardless. And with a tent that majestic and the beautiful house, we didn't mind being inside! Amy, our wedding planner, was phenomenal - o helpful, personable,... Read More and sincere. Ginelle was our manager for the day and made everything flow perfectly. Danielle was our wedding server really went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 GABRIELLE A

We couldn't have found a more perfect venue. My vision for our wedding was a romantic garden wedding (with good food.) We worked with Amy who is so organized and wants to know every last detail to ensure your wedding is perfect. My husband and I didn't even look at another venue... Read More after seeing the gardens. Amy helped us every step of the wedding planning way. From rentals to suggested other vendors the whole planning process was so smooth. Then the day of- we had our own coordinator melissa. She was not intrusive but poked her head in when she felt we needed to move the night along. Our guests raved about the venue how beautiful it was not to mention the food. Farm to table was very high on my priorities of choosing a venue. The food completely passed our expectations. Not only would I chose Moraine farm again, but I highly recommend the venue to any future newlywed.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Desiree A

This venue its not cheap, but its absolutely beautiful we couldn't be happier with our decision. Maura McCarthy the venue wedding coordinator and the staff at the farm were very helpful in creating the perfect ambiance for our special day

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jenn B

The venue was absolutely amazing! Maura was a tremendous help through the entire process and was there to answer any questions we had. She helped us craft the exact event we wanted. The grounds are beautifully kept and were a huge hit with our guests. The tent is very nice as is... Read More the large dance floor. The staff was also tremendous and did a great job getting food out and keeping things on schedule. Lastly, the food was delicious and we received many complements from people.

Gorgeous outdoor wedding venue & caterer

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Becca W

We had an incredible experience working with the Estate at Moraine Farm and Fireside Caterers (the exclusive caterer at Moraine Farm) in Beverly, MA, for our June 2015 wedding. This year they installed a permanent tent on the grounds with a floor, beautifully simple strings of... Read More lights in the tent and lanterns leading down a path to it. There are so many areas of the grounds to explore for photographs. We were looking for a venue with gorgeous views and landscaping and without a large mansion-type house. Moraine was perfect. Landscaped by Olmstead, it is not overly manicured, but has majestic trees, flowered bushes, and rustic gardens. Cocktail hour overlooked Wenham lake. The estate does have a modest house with a bridal suite and bathrooms, but it does not take attention away from the beautiful surroundings. We worked with Maura who was extremely organized, helpful, and fun to work with. She made me feel completely at ease that everything would go smoothly the day-of, and it absolutely did!

Beyond Amazing

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Wesline S

Not only is this place beautiful but its picture perfect for summer weddings. I got married on labor day and Amy made sure that everything went off with out a hitch. She especially catered to my new husband and my needs, and went over every little detail to make sure our day was... Read More perfect. Her amazing knowledge of wedding planning made planning our ceremony so easy it left me thinking shouldn't this be harder? My husband and i are extremely grateful to Amy and the whole Moraine Farms staff for making our wedding day so extremely perfect, i'd recommend them to just about anyone who was getting married and wanted an outdoor wedding. The site is just off the water with a beautiful view of the ocean, and they have wonderful flowers everywhere which leaves extra decorations to a minimum so that also helped our pockets a lot. Working with Amy was just a wonderful experience and i am so happy that I decided to get married at Moraine Farms!

Review for Moraine Farm

Reviewed on 11/16/2008 Brooke D

The landscaping and grounds were beautiful;Once dinner gets under way you really don't leave the tent so you don't get to see the beautiful grounds you paid for when the sun goes down