Morgan Creek Golf club

Roseville, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Morgan Creek Golf club

A BALLROOM IN ROSEVILLE, CA

Located in the city of Roseville in sunny California, the Morgan Creek Golf Club features pristine rolling hills and a beautifully maintained property that provide stunning vistas for an outdoor wedding. With space for just over 300 guests, the venue offers intimate settings and gorgeous lake views. Groomed lawns lush trees make memorable backdrops for first-look photos on sunny days, with a fountain providing a unique accent in ceremony backgrounds.

The Pavilion located behind The Clubhouse is a spectacular setting for outdoor weddings. The traditional peaked-roof style allows the warm breezes to delight guests, and the Pavilion is close enough to the venue's covered patio to provide picturesque views for guests. With a backdrop that includes the property's manicured lawns, a glimmering lake and a frolicking fountain, photos at the Pavilion are a highlight for any wedding service. The Pavilion is covered for inclement weather.

The Clubhouse is a 5,500 square foot space attached to a covered patio and highlighted by the venue's ballroom. With seating for large receptions, the clubhouse has an unobstructed view of the golf course and of the lake. Walk down the aisle outside at the Pavilion and then move the guests inside for a cool and comfortable indoor reception or offer cocktails on the patio.

There are some time restrictions for the venue, with Saturday set-up beginning at 4 p.m. on and start times varying for weddings held during the day. All weddings must end by midnight, and there is a maximum capacity of 350 guests for ceremonies and receptions. The venue provides catering and alcohol for wedding events, which takes some of the stress out of planning.

Morgan Creek Golf Club is an active community golf club that inspires romance. Wedding packages include the ceremony's bridal suite, an event space that is fully customizable, satin draperies and linens in a variety of colors, and a screen and projector to show off family photos and videos.

The venue has plenty of outdoor features including the lake, bridges, and walkways for those first-look photos and for wedding and reception photos. Plated or buffet menus are available for any event and include items such as bacon-wrapped filet, salmon, and stuffed chicken breasts. The dining professionals also offer fully customized menus or provide a requested favorite dish. No outside food or beverages are allowed on the property.

Several hosted and open bar packages are available including a champagne toast for attendees.

Morgan Creek Golf Club is centrally located, making it close to plenty of Roseville attractions, and it offers an award-winning golf course for lovers of the game. In addition, noteworthy amenities include:

• No rehearsal fees
  • A personal event planner
  • Vegetarian menu options
  • Area hiking, shopping, and fishing opportunities

Morgan Creek Golf Club & Event Center

Enjoy your beautiful lakeside ceremony overlooking the 9th green under our tented pavilion, followed by stunning sunset views, hors d’oeuvres, and cocktails on our covered patio. Your party can then move inside into our Grand Pavilion, that boasts a romantic ambiance your guests will not forget.

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

8791 Morgan Creek Lane, Roseville, CA (916) 786-4653

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Eileen S

Spectacular! My daughter had her wedding reception here on October 13, 2017 and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The setting is gorgeous (lush green lawn, pond and bridge) with the most amazing sunsets and a lovely tented outdoor patio. Only one event at a time... Read More is hosted in their facility, so their attention is solely on you. Even more important Casandra, Jordan and the entire staff of Morgan Creek puts the customer first. All staff are great - especially Casandra and Jordan who are SO accommodating, friendly and helpful yet totally professional and knowledgeable. My daughter had a church wedding ceremony several miles from Morgan Creek, but had pictures there earlier in the day. They were wonderful at allowing us access to the Bridal Suite for the entire day - so nice to leave items there all locked up - and a little quiet time for bride and groom later in the day before the grand entrance to the reception. They have a list of vendors if you need help finding someone like a DJ - which we needed when one month before the reception our band had an unfortunate medical situation with one of their members. Jeff from Function45 did a fabulous job, perfect for this couple, and we appreciate him being available on such short notice! All our guests said how delicious the food was - we had a Mexican themed buffet. None of us wanted a fancy plated dinner, although Morgan Creek could have provided that if we did. Casandra was always working within our budget and preferences. There was NEVER a push towards anything we couldn't afford or want, and helpful suggestions when we needed. It was obvious that she enjoyed her work and wanted to make us happy. I remember telling her in those last weeks how anxious I was to get to the reception because I knew I could just relax and enjoy because she would be there to make sure everything was taken care of - and I was right. I have told everyone that this is the BEST WEDDING RECEPTION VENUE AROUND!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Lindsay E

We loved having our wedding here! And got many compliments on how beautiful the site was. We started out in contact with Jordan, then Cassandra helped during more of the planning process and the day of. They were both very helpful with all of the (million ha) emails I sent with... Read More over the planning process, answering questions, etc. They're both nice and helpful, Jordan seemed to have more experience and I clicked with her demeanor more, so I was initially disappointed that the baton had to pass, but they were both helpful. There was one miscommunication where invoices were being sent to us including a beer keg and we find out after the fact that beer kegs are no longer available at the time, so that was a little frustrating at the time. Also, they include champagne in the dressing room, which was great, but charge something like $35 for cheese and crackers, so that was a 'really?!...' moment for us, ha. They let us bring our own lunch food in though, so it worked out. The scenery is gorgeous and the venue is perfect. There's built in decor in the ceiling with the chandeliers/drapes, etc. And Chavari chairs were included! So I was excited about that. They also let us taste the food ahead of time (we paid but it was worth it) before booking, so I thought that was very accommodating. All in all, it was the perfect venue, with everything we wanted for the day/night. Would highly recommend!

A dream come true

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Vanessa

From our first tour, through every meeting, to our wedding day, Jordan and the team at Morgan Creek turned our vision into a dream come true. Jordan was so easy to work with and very responsive. On our wedding day, she was there every time I turned around to make sure all was... Read More going well and to check if we needed anything. The new bridal room provided a relaxing, spacious area for the wedding party to relax before the ceremony. The setting was amazing for pictures. And the reception space was so elegant. We have received countless compliments on how great the food tasted (something everyone remembers about a wedding, other than how great the bride looked!), and that the setting was the most beautiful, perfect place for a wedding. We highly recommend Morgan Creek if you want a dream come true experience without breaking the bank. Thank you for everything, Jordan!! Mr. & Mrs. Bryan

Envision your wedding Morgan Creek

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 terri a

This has beautiful setting for a wedding, the staff is outstanding. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an outside venue. The food was amazing.

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Raquel d

I was extremely pleased with how everything turned out for our wedding at this location. My only complaint or reason I did not give all 5 stars is that the bartenders had a tip jar out. I had already paid a gratuity in advance and had a hosted bar. I did not like that my guests... Read More were made to feel that they needed to tip the bartenders. Also I did not feel that the bar was staffed or stocked for our guests. We told the venue coordinator that we wanted to host the bar because we have a lot of party people. It didn't matter and the bar struggled to stay stocked and keep the guests happy. Other than that the food was amazing, the linens were exactly as I ordred, everything went exactly as planned.

Great Venue

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Melissa B

Place was reasonable for a venue. Used both outdoor and indoor for wedding. We liked that the ceremony & reception was at one place. Everything was lovely, just keep in mind the overall cost of the venue. Catering & bar/beverage package has to be used/included. But overall we... Read More loved the place.

Venue

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Dot D

The food was amazing, the facility gorgeous, the price was very reasonable. We had a few minor sbafus in the few weeks before and the day of but nothing major. Overall we were very satisfied.

my dream venue

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 cassandra G

morgan creek is amazing, we had our wedding there in september and the golf coarse view at our ceremony was great. we used their food which was so good all our guest loved it. trinity is easy to work with and helps you with any questions you need. the ball room is clean a large... Read More it held our 180 guest pereclty! i wouldn't of picked a differnt venue

happy bride

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 oksana z

the golf course is beautiful, as well as the reception hall. trinity at morgan creek is wonderful, she helped me plan the set up for my wedding every step of the way. she has great advice and is very helpful with the wedding planning process. i met with her three to four times... Read More to discuss the wedding. the day of the wedding everything was set up properly and the staff was very helpful and friendly. i did use my own caterer and serving staff.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Kara L

i HAVE LOVED THIS VENUE FROM THE BEGINING. IT WAS THE CHEAPEST FOR FOOD IN OUR AREA AND THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! TRINITY WAS SO HELPFUL AND PATIENT FROM THE VERY BEGINING AND SHE WORKED SO HARD THE DAY OF TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. EVEN THOUGH MY CEREMONY WAS MOVED INSIDE... Read More BECAUSE OF THE RAIN, I STILL HAD A WONDERFUL WEDDING!

great location

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Teri C

Great location! Tucked away from busy roads great outdoor ceremony site. Food was great. Only issue was that main person in charge disappeared for a portion of the reception. But overall great site.

Amazing Venue and Amazing Service

Reviewed on 9/16/2011 Kristin O

I recently got married August 20th, 2011 at Morgan Creek. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue is. Everything there is done top notch, and the service provided to you is excellent. The wedding coordinator (Trinity) is absolutely AMAZING!!! She is very organized and... Read More whether you call or email her, she responses back the same day!! The cost of the venue is very do-able, and comes with a lot!! check out this venue, and you wont want to look anywhere else!!

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Jolene D

Morgan Creek is definitely a gorgeous golf course which is why we pick this location. The prices are competitive and the service was great. Everything about our ceremony and reception met our expectations. We ordered personalized golf balls with their logo and our name on them... Read More for favors and unfortunately they were stolen out of the reception room the morning of the wedding =( Other than that though, everything else was perfect. We could not have asked for better service and a better place for our wedding. I would definitely recommend Trinity and Morgan Creek to anyone!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 6/28/2010

I absolutely loved Morgan Creek. Trinity the coordinator was fantastic and answered all my questions, gave me suggestions and was more than helpful. She was oragnized and offered more than i could ask for. The food is 100% AWESOME! Its still being talked about by ALL my guests.... Read More I would recommend this to ANYONE who has the money to afford it. It is a little expensive but definately worth it