Telling honest East Coast love stories

As a cool, calm, and collected presence on your wedding day I blend into the background, seamlessly capturing the raw emotion and unposed events of the day. Big smiles- the ones that cause squinty eyes. Dad’s face when he sees his daughter in her wedding dress. The shy flower girl’s smile, the joy shared by the couple the moment they are pronounced married. The groom’s reaction to his best man’s speech, a dance off between a groomsman and an uncle. A single tear, a hand grasp. These moments are my specialties.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Coastal New England and Palm Beach, Florida (781) 248-3149
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Danielle D

Morgan was the photographer for my wedding this past summer. She was a pleasure to work with, and was everything I was looking for in a photographer. My husband and I are very happy with the photos- looking back on them brings us back to exactly how we felt that day! I would... Read More absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lakshmi G

I was planning a small relaxed outdoor wedding at the Arboretum and wanted someone who would capture the spontaneity of the event. Morgan was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible, stayed longer than I asked her to, and mingled so easily in and out of the crowd. My... Read More husband is not one for posed photos (hence, we did not have any engagement photos). The wedding photos were it. Morgan's photos were very natural, and captured the joy of the moment. I am really glad we got to work with her and would highly recommend her for all events!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lakshmi G

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alina C

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Morgan as our wedding photographer! From beginning to end, Morgan was very professional, friendly, and easy to communicate with. We got all the photos we were hoping for, and beyond. From portraits to candids, the pictures turned out... Read More gorgeous! We received a few sneak peek shots very shortly after the wedding, and the turnaround time for the rest of the photos was incredibly quick. Morgan created a beautiful online gallery which makes it very easy to share pictures with our family and friends. We couldn't have had a better experience and we highly recommend Morgan to any couple that is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Martha M

"Morgan took our engagement pictures and they came out great. She was really friendly and put us at ease during the entire process. The pictures have a contemporary look and we love them! She sent the finals to us really fast, too. We would recommend her to anyone looking for... Read More engagement or wedding photos in New England."

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kaitlin C

Morgan was fabulous ! Very professional attitude with an incredible amount of patience. My husband and I are beyond happy with the photos she has provided for us!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily L

Morgan is amazing! She went above and beyond for our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I wanted a lot of candid photos of our wedding, and from the sneak peak we received we are over the moon. That's an additional bonus, Morgan will send you a sneak peak (about five... Read More photos) after your event so you don't have to wait too long. Thank you Morgan for everything!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Joshua L

Morgan was a complete pleasure to work with, and delivered exactly the kind of photos we asked for. We really couldn't have asked for more. She was responsive in planning, professional and calm on the day, and made the whole experience as smooth as it could be. We're thrilled... Read More with the photos! I can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Megh

Morgan perfectly captured our wedding this past July. She was able to capture the feel and the energy of every aspect of the day, from getting ready through the reception. We are so grateful to be able to look back on these photos and know the exact emotions we were feeling in... Read More the moment. She was the perfect photographer for our most special day.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Laura J

Morgan did a fabulous job at our June 2016 wedding! She was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and even accommodated a shorter time period for the day of, adjusting our package accordingly, during a very popular wedding season. My husband and I had a... Read More very small wedding party and wanted to do a "first look" and take care of the wedding party photos before the ceremony. Morgan showed up early to capture some great shots while we got dressed and did a wonderful job keeping everything moving and finishing up on time so that we could get back inside before the guests arrived. She seamlessly blended into the party and was able to get a ton of great shots throughout the evening. My mom is a photographer as well and had a lot of input throughout the day - Morgan easily worked with my mom and was a really great sport with everything. After the wedding, she was quick to communicate and send us a sneak peak at the photos. We just got a link to the website with the full set of photos from our day. We love them! Morgan captured so many special moments and the pictures look absolutely beautiful. My husband and I are incredibly happy with the quality and value we received from Morgan and we are excited for the future of her business.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Jessica L

We took part in an engagement photo shoot with Morgan in the fall, and she photographed our wedding on January 30, 2016. She was so easy to work with! Morgan was prompt and organized. She met with us several times to calm my anxious pre-wedding brain and helped us to create a... Read More comprehensive shot list. She got every shot, plus others that I hadn't even thought of! Every photo was perfect. Morgan captured the day beautifully. There isn't a single photo that I don't love! Friends and family can't stop talking about how amazing the photos came out. We got our album this week as well, and it is absolutely perfect! I would recommend Morgan's photography in a heartbeat.

2016-05-19T14:50:36 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you loved your photos! You both were an absolute pleasure to work with :)

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Cassandra p

Morgan was extremely pleasant and courtesy during my wedding. She kept it cool, while we were a hectic mess. She guided us to great poses and captured cute candid moments as well. I would absolutely recommend Morgan to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Stunning Photographs

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

Morgan photographed my Wedding on August 1st. She was prompt, professional and respectful. The shots that she took were candid and beautiful. She captured a feeling of romance without the shot looking forced or uncomfortable. I have been told that the pictures should be in... Read More magazines! I would definitely use her professional services again and wholeheartedly recommend her to all brides!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

I never considered myself or my husband to be very photogenic, but Morgan managed to capture relaxed, beautiful photos of us. Her shots are expressive and fun. She's very unobtrusive as she walks around on your wedding day, there when you need her, but not in your way. I... Read More highly recommend her.

Morgan O'Neil

Photographer, sailor, ocean lover, pug person, Game of Thrones addict, enjoyer of raw oysters, New England patriots fan, drinker of iced coffee year round, ramblin' wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva engineer. Born and raised in the coastal New England town of Duxbury, Mass, I got started in photography in 2008 photographing sports for my high school and haven't stopped since. Want to know more? Drop me a line!