Morgan Oreeda Hair

Ithaca, NY and Finger Lakes area, I love to travel!

Wedding Hair Stylist

As a stylist for weddings, for me, the focus is on the beauty of the client. How the hair is styled directly reflects and enhances the facial and body features. It's also important to me that this style lasts throughout the night. There's something so special about styling hair for a wedding while being surrounded by people showing so much love. I can create a style based on a photo you're attracted to or we can talk about what would work best with your dress and vibe. All hair styles are custom to the individual. Also available for wedding guests and bridal party. *Hair only*

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Ithaca, NY and Finger Lakes area, I love to travel! (480) 217-9476
PINTEREST

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Morgan

I have been doing hair for 6 years now. Although I love working in the salon, my passion for styling and updo's blossomed early in my career. I've worked closely with wedding photographers on styled wedding photoshoots and real weddings with features in British Vogue, WeddingSparrow.com, WeddingChicks.com. I'm a nerd about what I do and as a recent bride myself, am an even bigger nerd about weddings. It's the most amazing experience whether I'm doing the hair or being a part of the festivities. Congratulations on your new adventure! Now you have the rest of your life to look forward to.