Moriches Main Street Flowers

Nassau & Suffolk County Long Island

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

78-6 Montauk Hwy, East Moriches, NY Nassau & Suffolk County Long Island (631) 874-1030

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessica G

Judy was the best! She totally grasped the "vision" that we were going for with our wedding. She sat with us multiple times to make sure things would work out and look perfect. She had amazing ideas and was able to work with us to give us what we wanted within our budget.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 AnnMarie B

Moriches Main Street Flowers was recommended through my caterer Moriches Catering when my venue (which was a farm) had backed out of doing our table flower runners 3 weeks before the wedding. I called and spoke with Judy who was not only pleasant but reassuring over the phone... Read More calming a stressed bride out. I met with Judy that weekend and she completely saw my vision and was genuinely excited to make this vision a reality. The farm quoted me a great price and I was worried about meeting with someone new but they gave me all I wanted and more for slightly cheaper so I used them for everything. I also originally told them the tables were 12 feet when they were 24 and had to email the night before so they were aware of the error and Judy and her staff still made the tables beautiful!!! I wanted a lot of eucalyptus and white roses and baby breaths throughout and after telling her the colors of the bridesmaid dresses she added the perfect amount of color to the bouquets which I was obsessed with. I highly recommend this amazing floral shop!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Daniela A

Judy from Moriches Main Street flowers is just the sweetest!!! I loved meeting with her .. she made all my visions come true ! My bouquet was simply beautiful, I ended up preserving it to put in a shadow box !

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Devan T

Judy did a fantastic job at our wedding. She was able to make our vision a reality. She was great at working with what we wanted and added some great touches as well. Her attention to detail was particularly impressive. Her centerpieces were simple and elegant. The bouquets were... Read More beautiful and the chuppah was fantastic. We would highly recommend Judy for any event!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Suzanne L

Judy is the best best, we met with her only once and she just understood what we wanted. We only got the bouquets and boutineers from here, which were a mix of bohemian, farm stand, and modern. We asked for magnetic bouts which Judy kind of advised against but did them anyway... Read More with back up pins. She wrapped the bouquets in great satin ribbon, and mine with satin ribbon and lace overlay. We didn't have issues with anything falling apart or drying out or anything. On time delivery in mason jars. Affordable pricing outside of the hamptons where the wedding was. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I got married at Martha Clara Vineyards on June 25, 2016 and Judy did my flowers. I could not have been happier. One of the most important elements for me was someone who was responsive and flexible; I live in DC, so often would have only very specific dates and times I could... Read More meet, and Judy was very accommodating. She had wonderful ideas of how the arrangements should be. Getting married in June, there were many affordable options as far as flowers, and she helped me to achieve my vision without overwhelming me with choices. She stuck to my budget perfectly. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Amy D

We were referred to Judy from the Atlantis Aquarium and choosing her was the best decision we made. She was absolutely wonderful. She helped us come up with some ideas for our centerpieces when we weren't sure where to start, and really helped us bring our vision to life. She... Read More was very imaginative in helping us incorporate some of the unique aspects of our wedding into the flower designs. She really goes above and beyond for her customers.

My Very Own Secret Garden

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Samantha L

I was never the bride who dreamed of her wedding day. All I knew was that I wanted lots of pretty flowers that smelled lovely. Judy did just that and more. The flowers were my absolute favorite part of my wedding. I brought a bunch of pictures to our meeting and Judy was so... Read More excited to make my ideas a reality. She created this gorgeous arch for the ceremony and even put rose petals in the aisle. The bouquets were another story. They were amazing. I really liked how my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets worked well together yet were different. The bridesmaids' bouquets had pops of color whereas my was timeless romantic. The centerpieces were stunning and really brought the reception look together. I literally went around smelling all the flowers because they were so fresh and beautiful.

Moriches Was Amazing

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Judy. What was great about her was she worked within my budget and did not try to over sell me. Her suggestions were honest and reasonable. She did not rush through our consultation but took the time to listen and understand what we were... Read More looking for. Moriches made our venue beautiful, it was just what I asked for.

The Best Florist!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 JOSEPHINE L

Moriches Flowers were EXCELLENT!! Everyone went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful! They spend so much time with us to make sure the centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. VERY highly recommended.

I love them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 sara t

People said that flowers are one of the expensive part of a wedding. My wedding was in Long island aquarium. They are actually recommended by the Atlantis to me. So i made an appointment with them. I spoke with Ms. Judy, the owner. She is the best, talented, down to earth... Read More and "real" person I've ever met. My flowers and decorations are perfect! They are fresh and The made it an a way that i envisioned it to be!!! she knows what I wanted. She made it happen. The price is so nice too!!! She is not only a vendor to me, she became a friend. She went the extra mile to help me out in one of my "breakdowns". hehehe :)

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 1/30/2012 Sari L

The owner, Judy, was a pleasure to work with. I was organizing my wedding from overseas. We had a lot of email conversations and by the time I met with her in person, she had a plan worked out for me. I highly recommend this family owned business.

The BEST

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Amanda G

I LOVE this florist! A small boutique feel with down to Earth prices! Judy, the owner, was an absolute pleasure to work with! She knows which flowers will work with your vision, decor, and budget. I didn't have floral centerpieces. I hired the florist for our bouquets,... Read More bouttonieres, corsages, and to decorate the bridge, staircase, and altar with tulle and lighting at Atlantis. We met several times before the event. She even made me a sample of my bouquet a few weeks before! She personally delivered our bouquets to my hotel room before the ceremony to be sure everything was ok. I defnitely recommend Judy and the people at Moriches Main Street Florist for their weddings and other events!