Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

321 S Kalamazoo Mall, Kalamazoo, MI (269) 343-1255

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Amy W

Mike Morrison went above and beyond to ensure my husband and I found the perfect rings. He is so knowledgeable and won't stop until you find just what you're looking for. They have an amazing selection of rings you won't find anywhere else. Mike made sure our wedding bands both... Read More made it in time despite our quick turnaround! I can't say enough great things about Morrison Jewelers!

Beautiful Rings

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jolie W

I highly recommend going to Morrison's for your wedding rings! The staff are wonderful and helpful when making big decisions. The diamonds are beautiful and they even say to come whenever you want to get the rings cleaned!

Great customer service and listening skills!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Becky S

The groom and I stopped by Morrison Jewelers with a single purpose in mind: Find a wedding band for him that was budget-friendly and sturdy. The staff of Morrison Jewelers actually listened to our desires and helped us to make a great wedding band choice. We didn't feel... Read More "inferior" because we chose to buy a band that was non-traditional. In fact, we felt valued and that we were the best customers in the store that day! Trust me, that is a feeling I rarely get from stores these days, especially when I mention my budget. Thank you, Morrison Jewelers, for making us feel special!

Service Rocked!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Katelynn H

I would recomend Morrison's to everyone. It was so great to have a place where you walk in and everyone knows your name and why your there. The special treatment made us feel loved and unique. The prices were very fair and the service was out of this world!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Keli M

I would very highly recommend this store! The staff is incredible and treat you like family. I will never go any where else for my jewelry!

Beautiful jewelry and great service!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Rebecca B

Mike at Morrison's helped us pick the perfect wedding rings. The selection was large and the quality excellent. We were able to pay over 3 months and store our rings in the vault until our wedding day. We have been back to look at other items and Mike still remembers us!

Amazing Rings

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Scott S

We both love our rings. Felt like family when we were picking them out. felt very welcomed