Motortoys Limousine Service

Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky

Cincinnati and Dayton's Finest Limos and Buses

Cincinnati's most awarded limousine Service - Five Time winner of The Knot's "Best of" and the only winner of The Knot's Hall of Fame award in the entire city! We have the areas largest Garaged Fleet. Over 30 vehicles to choose from. More positive reviews than any other limo company in the area. Don't settle for 4 star service - get 5 star service from Motortoys Limousine!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky

Wedding without the risk.

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

We chose to rent a limo to keep travelers safe and allow the bridal party and guests to celebrate big and ensure safe travel to and from the wedding. Would highly recommend this method for safe travel. Well worth the investment! Limo was clean, nice and driver was friendly. It... Read More was great to see everyone enjoy the celebration on this special day. Amy and others with Motortoys were courteous and great to work with, the cost was reasonable. The wedding was August 31 and we had several stops and multiple guests to transport. Good investment, would recommend this service to be a part of every bride and goom's wedding plans.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Allison B

everything was on time, the limo knew exactly where to be and when with no problems. She helped me in and out of the limo EVERY time. She was even assisting in photos!!! She provided water, made beer runs for the guys and pretty much did whatever we needed!

Very reliable

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Valerie A

From the time I booked Motortoys, I felt confident that it was a vendor I could count on. They are very professional and timely. We rented the party bus which worked out perfect because of our large wedding party. If I need a limo in the future, I will definitely use them!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Alexa W

STAY AWAY!!! This company has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. They have constantly changed their rates and the owner is extremely disrespectful and confrontational. He was beyond rude to my sister who booked my bachelorette through them and I am cancelling my... Read More wedding plans because the experience has been so poor. I signed a contract a year ago for 5 hours and plans with my ceremony changed where I would only need the bus for 4 hours and they take off $25! Said their rates changed? Why was I not locked into the original prices? So ridiculous I cannot believe the company still operates with such poor ownership.

2016-03-21T15:35:42 Response from the vendor

This customer wanted a promotional offer that she was not eligible for. The promotion started months after she made her reservation, and prior reservations are not eligible. When we tried to make an exception and work with her, she accused us of lying to her... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Robyn K

We rented a limo for 18+ people for our pre-wedding pictures and transportation to the church. It was a great decision for us to rent through Motortoys. The driver contacted us in advance, showed up early and was very polite. The limo looked great and it was a nice added touch... Read More to see the driver in a valet's hat and to welcome us with a red carpet. The inside was clean and well stocked with glasses and entertainment options. We would recommend this transportation option to any wedding party looking to travel in style. -Robyn & Chris

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Amy S

We had an amazing experience with Motortoys!! Our driver Adam, was awesome!!! He helped out more than expected! Did such a great job! Everything was on time, bus/limo was in great shape! Words can't describe how perfect our wedding was, and our driver and Motortoys service... Read More helped make it a perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Kristen E

Eric our driver was very courteous, on time and professional. He clearly knew the Covington and Cincinnati area and shared his recommendations for making our itinerary move more smoothly beforehand. He got us to the church on time and we would highly recommend motor toys to any... Read More other wedding party. He even shared his coat with one of the bridesmaids when she got cold.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 April P

I would definitely recommend this limo service! It was easy to book, driver was on time and got everyone where they needed to be on time. We had a white stretch Hummer limo, it was beautiful, clean and made me feel so special on my wedding day. It was the perfect ride at a... Read More fantastic price for my wedding party of 10.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Lauren C

We were overall satisfied with the services provided by Motortoys. We were notified early on who our driver was and he even reached out to us the day before the wedding. He was on time, flexible when we needed to switch our itinerary, and got us to each destination promptly.... Read More When the original limo we picked out had mechanical problems they called us immediately and offered an upgrade that worked even better for our big day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Would recommend to everybody. Driver was on time, pleasant, and helpful. Rick made sure the wedding party, parents, and even quests were where they were supposed to be and on time.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Absolutely worth every penny. Start to finish very very easy to work with. Extremely professional team. The vehicle was nicer than I even imagined. The driver was prompt and professional. Everyone was very kind. Made the night 10x better to not have to worry about how guests... Read More were getting around. No regrets. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Beth S

We used Motortoys for transportation for our bridal party between our ceremony and reception. They were very easy to work with and our driver was really nice. It was an excellent addition to our special day! I would highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Motortoys is a great Limo service. We got the wedding package for my daughter's wedding. They were wonderful with the wedding party and knew exactly where they were going and were very professional. We had time left on our package so we were able to use them again with our... Read More leftover time. We did a Pub crawl in the area and again they were very professional and knew right where they were going. Would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

MotorToys Saved Us!! We had originally booked a limo with another company and the day of the wedding a limo showed up that we didn't book....we had booked a limo with a bathroom due to bridesmaids being pregnant and needing a bathroom to use. I called around and MotorToys... Read More came through for us. The owner actually answered the phone and I explained the situation, within an hour he had a limo with a bathroom meet our wedding party. We should have booked MotorToys from the beginning and will use them exclusively in the future...Great owner and can't thank them enough for going out of their way to help make our day as smooth as possible!! Michael Lee

Professional & Helpful

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We used this service twice this year for weddings. For each occasion, the reservation process was easy and they were very accommodating to our needs. We compared costs with other services and found Motortoys to be comparable or less than similar quotes we received. The drivers... Read More were professional, on time, and friendly to our wedding party. We would definitely use Motortoys again and would recommend their service to others.

Awesome job, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Natalie A

By the end or our trip, we were calling our chauffeur, Dan, "Dan the Man!" He was incredibly polite, helpful, flexible, and everything a wedding chauffeur should be. The limo was clean, great sound system, comfortable, everything we needed. The groomsmen had some unique... Read More requests (aka beer runs), and Dan took it all in stride. He even held my bouquet for me multiple times as I climbed in and out of the limo at our photo locations -- he knows how to rock a floral arrangement. I would highly recommend Motortoys, especially Dan the Man!

Professional transportation

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Kieh A

I used this service for my bachelorette party and I was vet impressed with the driver and the business. They called a week before the event and asked for an Itinerary and were very nice if it wasn't followed. The driver was so nice and helpful, it made the evening so relaxing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

I wanted to make sure that we had the best accommodations for my daughter's wedding day. She had a large wedding party so we were able to get the white stretch limo (held 20). This was perfect. They were on time, very courteous and helpful. I looked at many different limo... Read More services and by far this one was the BEST in price and recommendations. I would HIGHLY recommend this limo service again. We will definitely use Motortoys again in the future. Our drive was FANTASTIC!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Jillian M

Great limo service for our wedding! Limo arrived right on time and Monica was very awesome! We had so much fun, Motortoys was the perfect vendor for our special day! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Molly G

I had a wonderful experience. The driver was so friendly, on time and truly cared about allowing us to have a great time. The contacts within the office were also very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Amanda S

Rick, our driver from Motortoys was great! He helped make our day perfect. Motortoys provided fun, safe transportation in a beautiful party bus!! Definitely five stars!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

We used Motortoys for our wedding on 8/8/15 and had a fantastic experience. Reshunda was our driver and she was timely, professional, and friendly! She made the whole day run smoothly and had a smile on her face the entire time! The limo was clean and in excellent condition... Read More just as we expected.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Motortoys did awesome job!! My driver Dee was amazing she picked the girls up on time and was early to pick guys and I up. While she was waiting on the guys she even cleaned the limo for us. At every stop Dee got out and opened the door for everybody. If you need a limo company... Read More on your big day or just need one I would go with these guys. Thanks I will be using you guys again if I ever need a limo maybe next year for my thirty birthday!

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie W

We used Motortoys for the day of transportation. The service and quality were awesome and our wedding party had the best time. Our driver, Jeff, was very catering to our needs/wants and ensured we arrived at our destinations at the desired time. The had the best price and... Read More their bus was spacious, had ice/cooler and also a bathroom which was an excellent bonus. Our group is seriously considering renting them for a night out we had such a good time. I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding day-you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Liza W

I have to say one of our best decisions for our wedding was choosing to book a limo through Motortoys. We had one of the big limo buses and it was really nice and large and fit everyone well. There were plenty of spots throughout the limo to store drinks and keep them cold and... Read More our driver even had ice ready for us to use. The driver was very professional and got us where we needed to be on time. We did the split day and stopped service for a few hours during the reception which was great because we were able to drive around for a couple of hours after to continue partying and take some people home. I would definitely book Motortoys again.

Meet The President

Thomas Muehlenkamp

10 years of experience in the limousine industry. 25 years corporate experience. Lifetime resident of Cincinnati. Married father of 3