Motortoys Limousine Service

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Emily S

Arrived on time to each location, and it was super easy to give them a schedule for the day! The driver was courteous and helpful, and we stuck to the timeline perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Molly M

Limo showed up early and driver was very helpful, even stopped to get more champagne since we ran out ;) Went to three places for pictures in Cincinnati in just a couple hours and got to our reception early as well. Would recommend and use again if need limo services in the... Read More future.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Angela R

This was my one disappointment with my wedding. They were on time at our first location, but they skipped the second location (they did not go get the bridesmaids) and went directly to the third location. This threw everything off. And then on the way back, they were unable... Read More to drop us off at the Reception location, after going around the block two times, and we ended up being 20 minutes late. We had to walk over 2 blocks with all of the flowers, coolers, etc., and then they tried to charge us extra. Thankfully we were able to get that amount refunded. If booking this company, I would triple check with them before your big day.

2016-07-21T07:57:55 Response from the vendor

We're sorry you were disappointed. Your written itinerary was wrong. Your written itinerary said nothing about a second pickup to get bridesmaids - it said to go to Alms Park for the second stop. The pssgrs in the back said nothing to the chauffeur about... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Melissa F

We rented a limo to take pictures around downtown Cincinnati and in Covington before our wedding ceremony. Our driver was great! He had no issues navigating the city and made our day special. Since it was hot out he kept the limo nice and cool and well stocked with water. We... Read More were glad we decided to rent a limo to transport everyone rather than trying to carpool. Motortoys was hands down the most affordable limo service we were able to find in Cincinnati and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Ashley W

I would HIGHLY recommend Motortoys for your wedding day needs! Our driver was so awesome!! He arrived on-time, helped me get into the bus with my giant dress, brought an umbrella out because it was raining, helped my mom load the honeymoon suitcases into her car... the list goes... Read More on. Seriously he was great!! The price is a little high, but is was comparable to all of the other local companies and it was totally worth it in the end, he was awesome. I most definitely recommend! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Brittany S

I used Motortoys for our transportation on our wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about this company!! Our party bus truly made our entire day! We had so much fun driving to each place. The bus was so clean and our driver was amazing! Unfortunately it rained the entire... Read More day but the driver would get out of the bus and follow me everywhere with an umbrella to make sure I didn't get wet! He carried our bouquets around for us and would place them back in their cardboard box when we were finished with them for the time being. I couldn't believe it!! I would recommend Motortoys to every Bride & Groom searching for transportation! Thank you Motortoys for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Amy S

We used Motortoys for our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. Terry Thomas and Chris Hoffman are by far the best limo drivers out there. They are courteous and timely. We used their new 27 pac buses for both days and they were both extremely comfortable and roomy. The bar is clean... Read More and has all glassware that you would need for drinks in the bus. I also really liked the two large TV’s that are in the bus. We enjoyed watching videos and movies during all the festivities. If you are going to get limo service for your wedding I would highly recommend Motortoys as they always go above and beyond in expectations of quality in their vehicles.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Alexa W

STAY AWAY!!! This company has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. They have constantly changed their rates and the owner is extremely disrespectful and confrontational. He was beyond rude to my sister who booked my bachelorette through them and I am cancelling my... Read More wedding plans because the experience has been so poor. I signed a contract a year ago for 5 hours and plans with my ceremony changed where I would only need the bus for 4 hours and they take off $25! Said their rates changed? Why was I not locked into the original prices? So ridiculous I cannot believe the company still operates with such poor ownership.

2016-03-21T15:35:42 Response from the vendor

This customer wanted a promotional offer that she was not eligible for. The promotion started months after she made her reservation, and prior reservations are not eligible. When we tried to make an exception and work with her, she accused us of lying to her... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Robyn K

We rented a limo for 18+ people for our pre-wedding pictures and transportation to the church. It was a great decision for us to rent through Motortoys. The driver contacted us in advance, showed up early and was very polite. The limo looked great and it was a nice added touch... Read More to see the driver in a valet's hat and to welcome us with a red carpet. The inside was clean and well stocked with glasses and entertainment options. We would recommend this transportation option to any wedding party looking to travel in style. -Robyn & Chris

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Amy S

We had an amazing experience with Motortoys!! Our driver Adam, was awesome!!! He helped out more than expected! Did such a great job! Everything was on time, bus/limo was in great shape! Words can't describe how perfect our wedding was, and our driver and Motortoys service... Read More helped make it a perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Kristen E

Eric our driver was very courteous, on time and professional. He clearly knew the Covington and Cincinnati area and shared his recommendations for making our itinerary move more smoothly beforehand. He got us to the church on time and we would highly recommend motor toys to any... Read More other wedding party. He even shared his coat with one of the bridesmaids when she got cold.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 April P

I would definitely recommend this limo service! It was easy to book, driver was on time and got everyone where they needed to be on time. We had a white stretch Hummer limo, it was beautiful, clean and made me feel so special on my wedding day. It was the perfect ride at a... Read More fantastic price for my wedding party of 10.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Lauren C

We were overall satisfied with the services provided by Motortoys. We were notified early on who our driver was and he even reached out to us the day before the wedding. He was on time, flexible when we needed to switch our itinerary, and got us to each destination promptly.... Read More When the original limo we picked out had mechanical problems they called us immediately and offered an upgrade that worked even better for our big day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Would recommend to everybody. Driver was on time, pleasant, and helpful. Rick made sure the wedding party, parents, and even quests were where they were supposed to be and on time.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Absolutely worth every penny. Start to finish very very easy to work with. Extremely professional team. The vehicle was nicer than I even imagined. The driver was prompt and professional. Everyone was very kind. Made the night 10x better to not have to worry about how guests... Read More were getting around. No regrets. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Beth S

We used Motortoys for transportation for our bridal party between our ceremony and reception. They were very easy to work with and our driver was really nice. It was an excellent addition to our special day! I would highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Motortoys is a great Limo service. We got the wedding package for my daughter's wedding. They were wonderful with the wedding party and knew exactly where they were going and were very professional. We had time left on our package so we were able to use them again with our... Read More leftover time. We did a Pub crawl in the area and again they were very professional and knew right where they were going. Would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

MotorToys Saved Us!! We had originally booked a limo with another company and the day of the wedding a limo showed up that we didn't book....we had booked a limo with a bathroom due to bridesmaids being pregnant and needing a bathroom to use. I called around and MotorToys... Read More came through for us. The owner actually answered the phone and I explained the situation, within an hour he had a limo with a bathroom meet our wedding party. We should have booked MotorToys from the beginning and will use them exclusively in the future...Great owner and can't thank them enough for going out of their way to help make our day as smooth as possible!! Michael Lee

Professional & Helpful

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We used this service twice this year for weddings. For each occasion, the reservation process was easy and they were very accommodating to our needs. We compared costs with other services and found Motortoys to be comparable or less than similar quotes we received. The drivers... Read More were professional, on time, and friendly to our wedding party. We would definitely use Motortoys again and would recommend their service to others.

Awesome job, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Natalie A

By the end or our trip, we were calling our chauffeur, Dan, "Dan the Man!" He was incredibly polite, helpful, flexible, and everything a wedding chauffeur should be. The limo was clean, great sound system, comfortable, everything we needed. The groomsmen had some unique... Read More requests (aka beer runs), and Dan took it all in stride. He even held my bouquet for me multiple times as I climbed in and out of the limo at our photo locations -- he knows how to rock a floral arrangement. I would highly recommend Motortoys, especially Dan the Man!

Professional transportation

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Kieh A

I used this service for my bachelorette party and I was vet impressed with the driver and the business. They called a week before the event and asked for an Itinerary and were very nice if it wasn't followed. The driver was so nice and helpful, it made the evening so relaxing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

I wanted to make sure that we had the best accommodations for my daughter's wedding day. She had a large wedding party so we were able to get the white stretch limo (held 20). This was perfect. They were on time, very courteous and helpful. I looked at many different limo... Read More services and by far this one was the BEST in price and recommendations. I would HIGHLY recommend this limo service again. We will definitely use Motortoys again in the future. Our drive was FANTASTIC!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Jillian M

Great limo service for our wedding! Limo arrived right on time and Monica was very awesome! We had so much fun, Motortoys was the perfect vendor for our special day! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Molly G

I had a wonderful experience. The driver was so friendly, on time and truly cared about allowing us to have a great time. The contacts within the office were also very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Amanda S

Rick, our driver from Motortoys was great! He helped make our day perfect. Motortoys provided fun, safe transportation in a beautiful party bus!! Definitely five stars!!