Motortoys Limousine Service

Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky

Free Rehersal Limo with paid wedding limo

Cincinnati's most awarded limousine service. 12 years of excellence! Wide variety of vehicles to choose from.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

4612 Interstate Drive, cincinnati, OH Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky (513) 891-6686
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Brittany S

I used Motortoys for our transportation on our wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about this company!! Our party bus truly made our entire day! We had so much fun driving to each place. The bus was so clean and our driver was amazing! Unfortunately it rained the entire... Read More day but the driver would get out of the bus and follow me everywhere with an umbrella to make sure I didn't get wet! He carried our bouquets around for us and would place them back in their cardboard box when we were finished with them for the time being. I couldn't believe it!! I would recommend Motortoys to every Bride & Groom searching for transportation! Thank you Motortoys for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!!

2016-11-03T13:53:19 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for having us as apart of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Aubrey C

Motortoys was the perfect Limousine service for our wedding day. They were very friendly setting up the initial booking and itinerary. Dan, our driver for the day, was also very friendly and incredibly helpful. He text me the night before the wedding so that I would have his... Read More contact information beforehand and verified the initial pick up time and location. The day of the wedding, Dan helped me in and out of the limo at every stop and helped to hold my dress so that I could climb up into the hummer. I would highly recommend Motortoys to any bride and groom in the future!

2016-11-03T09:23:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Motortoys for the big day and the recommendations! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Mandy B

I was extremely impressed with our service with Motortoys. Eric was our driver and he went way above and beyond! He was extremely nice and on top of everything! He arrive on time to pick me and my bridesmaids up, helped us stuff everything into the limo, helped me get into the... Read More limo with my dress and made sure we knew about the water bottles (which were ice cold and just what we needed!), new about controls and wine. Traffic was pretty bad but he took a different route and avoided sitting in traffic. During the ceremony he brought in water bottles in a cooler for us while we waited and took pictures. After the ceremony it started raining and around the corner comes Eric with a giant umbrella! My whole wedding party was amazed and raved about how amazing Eric was! My friends who have used limo services in the past commented how this was their best experience ever. My only issue was that I did not have enough cash to tip him more. I know that tip was included in the cost, but Eric was amazing and went way above and beyond what a normal driver does and I wish I had more to tip extra. He made me and my husband feel amazing on our wedding day! I highly recommend!

2016-11-03T09:42:38 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Also a big thank you for these kind words, Eric is truly an amazing chauffeur!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Amanda S

We used Motortoys to transport our bridal party for our wedding on October 14, 2017 and were beyond satisfied! Our driver Thad was outstanding and the staff were always helpful to answer questions and help make our day go smoothly. The bus was new, clean and comfortable! Will... Read More absolutely consider them for any future events we may have!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Alice D

This place was super helpful in my wedding planning process. They answered all of my questions in great detail! Plus the reservationist is extremely helpful and friendly.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Katie C

We hired Motortoys for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. With the option to buy 12 hours at such a reasonable cost, we were able to have a limo both days, stopping the clock for 5 hours on our wedding day (we loved this option, thank you). Motortoys has an excellent reputation... Read More and deserves it. Our limo was immaculate with fresh ice, bottled water, glassware, lights, and music. Dennis, our chauffeur, arrived on time with a huge smile and great attitude. Everyone who rode in the limo talked about how wonderful he was, and knowing that he really enjoys his job was great to hear too. During the rehearsal, Dennis even brought waters in a small cooler, just in case any of the bridal party felt thirsty. Thank you, Motortoys, for your responsiveness and kindness during a very (sometimes stressful) time.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Loren M

We used Motortoys for a wedding limo bus. The bus itself was amazing!!! It looked even better than the pictures online and our bridal party loved it. There was a bathroom, plenty of comfy seats, a built in cooler with ice, glassware, and ability to connect and play our own music... Read More from various personal cell phones! Our driver Brian was amazing. He texted me several days before the wedding to confirm all stops and times. He was very courteous, professional and prompt. Highly recommend Motortoys!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lauren G

Motortoys was very professional and made the experience fun! Due to traffic and construction, we didn't get to spend as much time in the limo as I had wanted, but our driver was accommodating to the change in schedule and got us to our events as quickly as he could. He provided... Read More cups and ice and helped all of the girls get off the limo! A few friends have used this company as well and we always have a good time. Their online itinerary system makes everything easy and ensures that people know where they are going. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Linda M

I really struggled with the # of stars because there was such a difference with our two events and the people I worked with at Motortoys...really night and day. Booking our service and our Thursday night event would be 5-stars, Friday night service and the owner's response to... Read More our concerns would both be zero so the compromise is a 2-star rating. First the good... 1) Brittany Frey was the customer service rep I worked with to book our two events.She was so helpful in choosing the right packages and keeping the rentals within our budget. I was very impressed with her follow-up and knowledge as compared to the other transportation companies I contacted. 2) Dennis (chauffeur on Thursday evening for rehearsal party). Dennis was so impressive! Professional, pleasant, courteous, communication was PERFECT throughout the evening. Could not have been more pleased with the service (20 passenger Hummer limo) for the evening. And now the ugly... 3) Dan (27-passenger limo bus driver on Friday for wedding). This is where our experience went rapidly down hill. Motortoys requires a detailed itinerary prior to your event which I submitted 3 days prior to the wedding and received confirmation that it was received; the employee going so far as to saying it was one of the most thorough itineraries they'd ever received. At no point was I told the schedule I had outlined wasn't feasible as I most certainly, at that point, would have added alternative transportation to supplement the limo bus. I received multiple complaints from our guests that Dan clearly didn't want to be there (I absolutely got that impression as well). He was late on EVERY SINGLE PICKUP, with the exception of the first one. Traffic was bad on Friday night during rush hour so that is a logical explanation of why we had to postpone the wedding by 30+ minutes because our guests were still on the bus (my husband picked up the girls to help). This doesn't explain why he took a route 40 minutes out of the way EVERY SINGLE RUN at 10:00 PM to the hotel AFTER he had been given turn-by-turn directions on the 13-minute route from my daughter. He took a $60 bribe to drop off our guests at a grocery store in essentially the same parking lot of the hotel and lied about it, saying he had my permission to do so and that the reason he was late on the runs was he had to wait on them (he didn't wait, he dropped them off and left). 4) Tom Muehlenkamp (Owner). Instead of posting a bad review, I wanted to share my experience with Motortoys to give them an opportunity to make up or at least apologize for the awful experience on Friday. I first spoke with Matt at Motortoys who had the exact reaction I would expect in that he apologized and said he would look into it further and have the owner call me. Tom Muehlenkamp did call and during our back and forth conversations via phone and email, he took absolutely NO responsibility for the problems we experienced. He claimed we had set too aggressive of an itinerary in that we went 315 miles and their average was 85 for a charter, and commended his driver for finding an alternative route. He never responded as to why Dan took the same 40+ minute longer route after rush hour (perhaps that's where some of the extra miles were added??) or why his driver took a bribe and lied about the circumstances surrounding it or why if the itinerary was too much, I wasn't warned ahead of time. If you have a simple itinerary, Motortoys is fine, otherwise I'd look elsewhere.

2017-07-31T09:47:31 Response from the vendor

This customer simply had too much planned for the time available, and the passengers in the vehicle were repeatedly late at various stops (sometimes up to 40 minutes)which did put us behind. At one of the stops, the hotel would not let the passengers check... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Emily C

We used Motortoys for our wedding day. James was our chauffeur and he was so kind and helpful!Arrived early and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we need. Very friendly service, clean limo and safe transportation! Was nice to be relaxed and... Read More not worry about transporting our bridal party on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Susan H

We had our wedding on 6-3-17 and used MotorToys for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. The 12 hour whatever-day package was the best, especially the opportunity to spread between 2 days and also have the 5 hour clock stop during the reception. Brittany was amazing in... Read More helping us schedule and coordinate and Chris, our limo driver on the wedding date was the best I've ever had, he made every attempt to make everything easier and more comfortable for us. If we ever need any limo services ago, Motortoys would be our first choice.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Peish S

We used Motortoys for our wedding day. The party bus was huge and really nice inside! Our driver made sure to get us everywhere on time and was great with having to navigate his way through Mt. Adams with the giant bus! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Ashley R

We booked Motortoys for my bachelorette and wedding. We had a great time at my bachelorette! The bus was well cleaned and our chauffeur, Jeff, was beyond amazing. He was early and very helpful in getting us all set up. Motortoys is an excellent group of people who want to make... Read More your day special. I highly recommend booking them. We can't wait to get on the bus again for our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Rochelle J

We were sooooo beyond happy with our experience with Motortoys. We reserved a black Cadillac limo for our New Year's Eve wedding and it was awesome! We worked with Brittany initially over the phone and via email. Not only was she on top of everything, but she was easy to... Read More communicate with and super nice. On the day of the wedding, our chauffeur Eric Norris, was incredibly accommodating, on time, and just a joy to be around. I think the wedding party enjoyed having him around as well. :) I could not say enough good things about this company. :) I would not hesitate to get in contact with them or ask for a quote.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Sarah W

Amazing service and awesome staff! The party bus was immaculate and chauffeur was tremendously prepared!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Abby J

Motortoys Limousine was a huge help on our wedding day! Our driver was early, helped pack up the cooler, and get our music set up! At every spot he was always helping people in and out of the car - even getting us umbrellas when it was raining! At these stops our driver would... Read More clean up while we were taking photos so that every time we came back into the vehicle it felt brand new! They really helped our big day run smoothly :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Christina W

Most affordable party bus for us, and the service was excellent. The chauffeur calls a day or two in advance to review the schedule for the day and introduce themselves, which is a nice touch. The bus was early and helpful throughout our day. It was also clean, the air/heat was... Read More easily adjusted throughout the day, and made for a stress-free wedding!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Rebecca N

We loved our party bus from Motortoys! We got the 27 passenger bus, which includes a bathroom. The bus was clean, had working air (heat/AC...we used both throughout the day/night), and had working music. It set a great atmosphere for us to have fun riding around for pictures for... Read More our wedding! Our driver Rick was very nice and helpful. When we spoke a few days before the big day, he told me exactly where he would pull up to pick us up (our downtown hotel is kind of a tricky pickup location for large vehicles), and he made it very easy. He also suggested that I bring a sheet to put around my white dress just to make sure that I don't accidentally brush up against something and get dirty. This was a great idea, and I did bring a sheet. However, I do think I would've been fine without it because the bus was very clean inside and out. My only complaint is that our driver accidentally drove us around for an hour after our ceremony when he was only supposed to drive us around for a half hour and then return us to our venue. This sort of crunched our timeline once getting back to the venue. It really was no big deal though! I would just recommend going over the timeline one more time the day of the wedding to make sure you are both 100% on the same page. It wasn't a big enough deal to give less than 5 stars. Thanks motortoys for making sure we were riding in style!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren P

I genuinely cannot think of anything that could have made our experience working with Motortoys better. Not only will we be SURE to use the company again for any future events, but I will absolutely be recommending Motortoys and our chauffeur, Eric Norris, to anyone I ever hear... Read More looking for a rental vehicle. My interactions in the office were with Brittany Frey and she was amazing. Each time we spoke she took time to be thorough in explaining all details and was so friendly and enjoyable. I spoke with many different limousine companies and my interactions with Brittany were the reason I ended up choosing the company. She made me feel that this was the best vendor partner option and instilled the utmost confidence that the event would go smoothly. Needless to say, the day-of and rental experience was also flawless! Our chauffeur was Eric Norris who was wonderful. I was so impressed that he called me the week of the wedding to run through the day. I have heard so many horror stories about transportation details going awry, so going over the details of the day with Eric made me feel so relaxed and confident in the company. During our time with him, Eric made sure to keep us on schedule, was prompt in taking us to each of our destinations, and was so fun to be around! He was so polite and respectful of everyone. I could not have asked for a more perfect chauffeur, he blew us away and exceeded all expectations!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Debbie T

We could have not been more happy with the service. Our driver Tim was fantastic very professional but also fun! I would highly recommend this fine company to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lauren S

Motortoys is the best! From booking them as our transportation for our wedding day to the bus experience during our wedding day, everything was awesome! The office staff was great and easy to work with (prompts to Brittany!) Our driver was Rick and he was great! He made sure... Read More everyone was alright and comfortable the whole day! The wedding party raved about the bus and how cool it was! Thank you so much Motortoys for giving us a amazing experience on our wedding day! <3 Lauren & Dustin Theis

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Liz N

We used motor toys and Eric was our driver..... that man was amazing :) He did anything for anyone and really catered to me that day. He stopped for food, found bathrooms, cleaned up after us and was so polite. He helped me have such a relaxing day. He totally deserves more... Read More stars!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Lori E

Fantastic experience with Motortoys for our wedding! Working with the office staff was super easy and they helped us decide the vehicle that accommodated our group perfectly. John, our driver, was a pleasure to work with and a complete professional; he introduced himself... Read More ahead of time to go over the timeline and get any specifics. And was on time and just a lot of fun for our group! Limo was clean and beautiful too. The best compliment I can say is that I didn't even think about the limo service that day because everything went off without a hitch! Thanks again!

2016-11-03T09:27:41 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, and thank you for the wonderful compliments! We thoroughly enjoyed being apart of your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Natalie S

We rented the 20 seater Black Escalade for our wedding day. Our chauffeur, Chris, picked us up and took us to all of our destinations on time. He chilled our champagne for us while we were taking pictures and helped hide us before the ceremony so the guests couldn't see us!

2016-11-03T09:30:56 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, and thank you for the kind words! Our chauffeurs love to go above and beyond to make your experience memorable!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Emily S

Arrived on time to each location, and it was super easy to give them a schedule for the day! The driver was courteous and helpful, and we stuck to the timeline perfectly!

2016-11-03T09:43:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we're happy we were apart of the beautiful wedding day!

Meet The President

Thomas Muehlenkamp

12+ years of experience in the limousine industry. 25 years corporate experience. Lifetime resident of Cincinnati. Married father of 3