Motortoys Limousine Service

Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky

Cincinnati and Dayton's Finest Limos and Buses

Cincinnati's most awarded limousine Service - Five Time winner of The Knot's "Best of" and the only winner of The Knot's Hall of Fame award in the entire city! We have the areas largest Garaged Fleet. Over 30 vehicles to choose from. More positive reviews than any other limo company in the area!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky

Wedding without the risk.

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

We chose to rent a limo to keep travelers safe and allow the bridal party and guests to celebrate big and ensure safe travel to and from the wedding. Would highly recommend this method for safe travel. Well worth the investment! Limo was clean, nice and driver was friendly. It... Read More was great to see everyone enjoy the celebration on this special day. Amy and others with Motortoys were courteous and great to work with, the cost was reasonable. The wedding was August 31 and we had several stops and multiple guests to transport. Good investment, would recommend this service to be a part of every bride and goom's wedding plans.

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Allison B

everything was on time, the limo knew exactly where to be and when with no problems. She helped me in and out of the limo EVERY time. She was even assisting in photos!!! She provided water, made beer runs for the guys and pretty much did whatever we needed!

Very reliable

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Valerie A

From the time I booked Motortoys, I felt confident that it was a vendor I could count on. They are very professional and timely. We rented the party bus which worked out perfect because of our large wedding party. If I need a limo in the future, I will definitely use them!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Beth S

We used Motortoys for transportation for our bridal party between our ceremony and reception. They were very easy to work with and our driver was really nice. It was an excellent addition to our special day! I would highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Motortoys is a great Limo service. We got the wedding package for my daughter's wedding. They were wonderful with the wedding party and knew exactly where they were going and were very professional. We had time left on our package so we were able to use them again with our... Read More leftover time. We did a Pub crawl in the area and again they were very professional and knew right where they were going. Would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

MotorToys Saved Us!! We had originally booked a limo with another company and the day of the wedding a limo showed up that we didn't book....we had booked a limo with a bathroom due to bridesmaids being pregnant and needing a bathroom to use. I called around and MotorToys... Read More came through for us. The owner actually answered the phone and I explained the situation, within an hour he had a limo with a bathroom meet our wedding party. We should have booked MotorToys from the beginning and will use them exclusively in the future...Great owner and can't thank them enough for going out of their way to help make our day as smooth as possible!! Michael Lee

Professional & Helpful

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We used this service twice this year for weddings. For each occasion, the reservation process was easy and they were very accommodating to our needs. We compared costs with other services and found Motortoys to be comparable or less than similar quotes we received. The drivers... Read More were professional, on time, and friendly to our wedding party. We would definitely use Motortoys again and would recommend their service to others.

Awesome job, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Natalie A

By the end or our trip, we were calling our chauffeur, Dan, "Dan the Man!" He was incredibly polite, helpful, flexible, and everything a wedding chauffeur should be. The limo was clean, great sound system, comfortable, everything we needed. The groomsmen had some unique... Read More requests (aka beer runs), and Dan took it all in stride. He even held my bouquet for me multiple times as I climbed in and out of the limo at our photo locations -- he knows how to rock a floral arrangement. I would highly recommend Motortoys, especially Dan the Man!

Professional transportation

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Kieh A

I used this service for my bachelorette party and I was vet impressed with the driver and the business. They called a week before the event and asked for an Itinerary and were very nice if it wasn't followed. The driver was so nice and helpful, it made the evening so relaxing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

I wanted to make sure that we had the best accommodations for my daughter's wedding day. She had a large wedding party so we were able to get the white stretch limo (held 20). This was perfect. They were on time, very courteous and helpful. I looked at many different limo... Read More services and by far this one was the BEST in price and recommendations. I would HIGHLY recommend this limo service again. We will definitely use Motortoys again in the future. Our drive was FANTASTIC!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Jillian M

Great limo service for our wedding! Limo arrived right on time and Monica was very awesome! We had so much fun, Motortoys was the perfect vendor for our special day! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Molly G

I had a wonderful experience. The driver was so friendly, on time and truly cared about allowing us to have a great time. The contacts within the office were also very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Amanda S

Rick, our driver from Motortoys was great! He helped make our day perfect. Motortoys provided fun, safe transportation in a beautiful party bus!! Definitely five stars!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

We used Motortoys for our wedding on 8/8/15 and had a fantastic experience. Reshunda was our driver and she was timely, professional, and friendly! She made the whole day run smoothly and had a smile on her face the entire time! The limo was clean and in excellent condition... Read More just as we expected.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Motortoys did awesome job!! My driver Dee was amazing she picked the girls up on time and was early to pick guys and I up. While she was waiting on the guys she even cleaned the limo for us. At every stop Dee got out and opened the door for everybody. If you need a limo company... Read More on your big day or just need one I would go with these guys. Thanks I will be using you guys again if I ever need a limo maybe next year for my thirty birthday!

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie W

We used Motortoys for the day of transportation. The service and quality were awesome and our wedding party had the best time. Our driver, Jeff, was very catering to our needs/wants and ensured we arrived at our destinations at the desired time. The had the best price and... Read More their bus was spacious, had ice/cooler and also a bathroom which was an excellent bonus. Our group is seriously considering renting them for a night out we had such a good time. I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding day-you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Liza W

I have to say one of our best decisions for our wedding was choosing to book a limo through Motortoys. We had one of the big limo buses and it was really nice and large and fit everyone well. There were plenty of spots throughout the limo to store drinks and keep them cold and... Read More our driver even had ice ready for us to use. The driver was very professional and got us where we needed to be on time. We did the split day and stopped service for a few hours during the reception which was great because we were able to drive around for a couple of hours after to continue partying and take some people home. I would definitely book Motortoys again.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Lindsay N

Mortortoys is absolutely amazing. We probably had one of the most difficult wedding transportation plans (steep driveway, no turn around, angry neighbor, and lots of guests to move) and they handled it flawlessly without charging extra. Given our unique situation, they sent... Read More out their best drivers and did everything imaginable to make sure that our day was perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Vanessa W

We waited too long to make book our transportation arrangement for our wedding, which happened to fall on the same day as the Kentucky Derby and several Cincinnati-area proms. We were turned down by several companies who were fully booked and were so thrilled that MotorToys was... Read More willing to work through our situation and figure out a solution for us. We ended up being able to rent for a shorter amount of time than usually required because we were able to finish up with the vehicle in time for them to use it for proms that evening. Our driver (Craig) was punctual and professional and made sure everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. Thank you Motortoys!

Great Limo Service

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Stacey S

Motortoys took us to our pre-ceremony photos and then on to our venue for the ceremony and reception. The limo was great and the driver was great as well. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Mary T

Jim was our driver and the limo was fun. He had the A/C going and the music was nice and loud. We really felt like VIPs of some sort. He got us through downtown traffic and road closings very easy which helped us get to another park location. We were a little bit worried... Read More with all the road closings downtown, but he avoided them all. I would highly suggest using Motortoys. Very fast response times and we really felt like they cared about our day, instead of just the business.

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Julie T

My husband really wanted to use a limo (vs bus) but we had a huge wedding party because he also wanted to include the ushers in the limo. So we had 20 people and ended up with the biggest Escalade. They told me it fit up to 25 so I figured it would be fine. Well it was... Read More incredibly tight. They never told us that there was no trunk room or room by the driver which meant we also had to keep the coolers at our feet. I was disappointed they wouldn't have thought to tell us that given how much business they do. Other than the actual limo, Motortoys was easy to work with and we liked our driver.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Kortney H

We used a party bus from Motortoys all day for our wedding, 03.28.2015. Our chauffeur, Terry, was on time, extremely polite, and just pleasant to be around. He consistently helped my bridesmaids and I off the bus when needed. The bus comfortably held 16 adults, had a wonderful... Read More music system (we brought our own CDs but it had auxiliary hook up for iPods), and was supplied with ice and glassware. A few days prior to the wedding, I noticed our start time was incorrect; I followed up with a Motortoys staff member right away and she fixed the start and end times without issue. Motortoys is more on the expensive side, but totally worth the money.

Service was good, prices are high!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Amber S

I did a lot of research based on price and services before we decided to go with Motor Toys. We also used them for my bachelorette party which was a great time. The day of the wedding we had two limos, the first was just a town car limo to pick up just the boys so they could get... Read More their pictures done first, the second was a party bus that was going to transport everyone after the group pictures were taken. Because of timing with the photographer, we had to add an a half hour to the party bus time which was almost $90.00. I thought that was really high, but did not have a choice. I confirmed via email with the rep several times on the pickup times. She kept telling me the wrong times, so I finally told her that I need for her to confirm the right times, which she did via email. Two days before the wedding both drivers called to introduce their self and to go over the details over the phone. Both drivers had the wrong time and I had to go over it again with them. The party bus driver was on time and took the route that would have less traffic, the limo driver was not sure where he was going and was a half hour late for the first drop off, which caused everything to be behind for the rest of the day. I might use this service again, but I would make sure that the drivers are familiar with the route. Price was very high.

Prompt and Professional

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Sara S

Our chauffeur, Randall was awesome! He was one time for each pick up but seeing as I am always running late, he never rushed me. The limo was clean and very well kept. Randall even stopped the limo to wait for people who he knew were following him from one place another if he... Read More couldn't see them right behind him!

Meet The President

Thomas Muehlenkamp

10 years of experience in the limousine industry. 25 years corporate experience. Lifetime resident of Cincinnati. Married father of 3