Book Your Wedding with Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma

A BALLROOM IN KELLYVILLE, OK

Couples looking for a rustic setting for a small-to-medium-sized wedding need look no further than the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma. Located in Kellyville, Oklahoma, Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma is a newcomer to the Tulsa-area wedding landscape and is easily accessible from the metro area. This charming location features a renovated barn that serves as a lovely gathering place for a wedding reception and a large lawn ideal for the ceremony and a sparkler send-off after the festivities.

The Lodge at the Mountain Creek Lodge is the main wedding gathering place on the property. A fully renovated and modernized barn, the Lodge celebrates its Oklahoman heritage with rustic details and also provides plenty of modern amenities for catering prep and guest comfort. The Lodge can accommodate up to 100 guests indoors for a wedding reception and can accommodate 150 with use of the adjacent grounds for additional seating.

The Grounds. When couples plan their special day at the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma, they gain access not only to the lovely lodge but to the surrounding grounds as well. Couples can exchange vows on the lawn under the big blue Oklahoma sky and share the lovely sunset with their guests over cocktails on the lawn prior to the reception.

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma provides a pleasant setting for planning a dream wedding. When booking the facility, couples can opt to rent banquet tables and chairs, which can be arranged as the couple pleases in order to accommodate their needs for a ceremony and reception.

There is no on-site catering at Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma, however, the venue is welcoming to any outside vendors for catering and bar service with the appropriate liquor licensing. The lodge is outfitted with a modern kitchen that can accommodate caterers' needs for food preparation and service during the wedding event.

Wedding rentals reserve a 10-hour block on the wedding day and include facility rental, as well as any furniture rentals. Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma also offers decor rentals for an additional fee.

While the main draw at Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma is the lodge itself, there are other amenities on the property that couples can utilize on the wedding day or during the wedding week. An on-site location, the North Lodge, provides a place for out-of-town guests during the wedding week or makes a fun place for a mini-honeymoon for the happy couple after the special day. Additionally, the lodge includes a lovely bridal suite with the following features:

• Fireplace
  • Television
  • Full bathroom with jetted tub
  • Exit to the second floor staircase for a grand entrance

Where Our History Can Be Yours

Grandma and Grandpa Cornelius began their "Once Upon a Time" here and we want the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma to be part of your "Happily Ever After". The lodge is a beautiful backdrop to your big day and its versatile layout can seamlessly match your vision that you want to create.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue

Destination Weddings, Rentals + Equipment

21301 West 191st Street South, Kellyville, OK (918) 247-6600

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kaitlynn P

The family that owns Mountain Creek Lodge are so kind and helpful. Cindy was available to answer any of my questions or concerns via text or phone call at any time. Randi was so helpful when it came to helping set up at the lodge he was always there if I needed him, they are so... Read More flexible and will work with you in every way possible to ensure that your day is everything you dreamed of. I am so thankful to have worked with this family. The lodge itself is beautiful but the view speaks for itself.. Inside it has two stories the downstairs has a kitchen step up to have a small indoor reception. Upstairs has a bridal/ groom suite which is perfect for getting ready and relaxing on your big day. One thing I really appreciated about the lodge was that it also offers rental items which is so helpful for brides on a budget! I am so thankful to have had my wedding at mountain creek lodge!

2016-12-02T14:12:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing to have your wedding at the Mountain Creek Lodge! It was a pleasure working with you too and we hope your holidays are fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Everyone was so nice and helpful. They were available to answer my questions at all times of the day and night. I feel they went above and beyond on the day of my daughters wedding. Making sure to be on hand with any last minute details I needed help with. They helped with... Read More getting everyone parked and even had a golf cart on site to drive people the short distance from parking to the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for the day to go any better. The grounds are gorgeous and everything was perfect. In my opinion, they go above and beyond. I would recommend this venue/family to anyone looking!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Colton S

We got married at the lodge June 4th and we couldn't have had a better experience with this family! Cindy, Randy, and Brian were all so sweet and helped us with literally anything we needed! Our day was much more than we could've ever imagined and we have them to thank for a... Read More good part of that! On top of how great they are, the lodge is gorgeous! We had so many compliments about how pretty it is out there. It definitely shows off the Oklahoma skies that everyone loves so much. They also have a lodge to stay at the night before. A beautiful renovated home with 5 bedrooms. Our wedding party loved it! Thank you again, Cornelius family!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Mekaela W

We got married here this past weekend and the whole process was seamless. Cindy was available to answer all my questions, i had a lot! Randy was always available when the answers to my questions werent enough. Our wedding was absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Cheyenne B

I wouldn't want to have my wedding anywhere else! Everyone was very helpful, and easy to get along with!

2017-04-21T09:15:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You were a pleasure to work with as well! We wish you both the very best!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Abigail A

Having our wedding at Mountain Creek Lodge was a wonderful experience & the lodge is absolutely beautiful. Cindy and Randy were always there to help and were very fast with responses. I could text Cindy whenever with questions and she would reply very quickly. Randy was always... Read More in short distance during the rehearsal and wedding, so he was there to help whenever we needed it! They even let me have my horse there. I rode him up to my father who then walked me down the aisle. It was a dream come true, and I'm so thankful Mountain Creek Lodge allowed it to happen! :)

2016-06-20T15:13:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing us to host your dream wedding Abigail! It was a lot of fun to work with you and we wish you and Dillon many happy years to come.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Michaela P

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I grew up in Oklahoma, so I have always loved the small town/family vibe Oklahoma has. This venue was absolutely perfect for that country, comfortable, small town vibe. The people that run the venue are absolutely amazing. They answered my millions of questions... Read More with patience and rather quickly. They made sure that everything was in place so that I felt comfortable on my wedding day. Would for sure recommend this gorgeous venue, it is so quiet where it is located at so that was a bonus for me. Can't express in words how gorgeous and perfect this venue was for my wedding. Almost didn't even need decorations because the venue itself is absolutely breathtaking.

2016-05-24T22:28:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma. We were honored to work with you to make your dream wedding a reality.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Aislinn M

If you are looking to have a small to medium sized wedding in a gorgeous country location, seriously do not look any further! The Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma is the perfect country/rustic location for a wedding. The Cornelius family is so nice and very willing to work with... Read More you on whatever you need to make your big day prefect. They do not make you use any particular vendors and you get the lodge for 10 hours with your rental. There is a fire pit (we had a s'mores table that was a HUGE hit), hayrides, full kitchen, large field, and gorgeous lodge. The bride and groom suites upstairs have all the amenities you could need, including a wine fridge. There are fireplaces and the entire place feels just like home. There are multiple places on the property you can choose for your ceremony. We had ours underneath a large tree. A huge plus is there is another lodge about a mile away that sleeps up to 12 (we fit even more) for a great price. We got so many compliments on the venue, and I honestly do not have one bad thing to say!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Whitney P

This is a beautiful venue with so many beautiful places to have your ceremony. MCL is family-owned and operated and were there for us throughout the entire planning process and all day on our wedding day. We had a few hiccups including severe weather but Randy was always... Read More available to lend a hand and help us adjust our plans. The photos on this site do NOT do this place justice! Go check it out. The upstairs suites are gorgeous and the layout outside is so versatile. We chose to marry under the arbor and rented vintage church pews from the lodge. They are breathtaking! We are so happy to have found this venue and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful venue with elegance, charm and first class customer service. I had planned a surprise helicopter sendoff for my groom but because of the weather we had to cancel. Randy worked with us and the helicopter company and offered to meet us the next day so we could have our flight from the hotel back to the lodge. It was just one example of their generosity and genuine love for what they do! We are beyond grateful!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

The whole crew at Mountain Creek Lodge from booking to setup were absolutely fantastic. The Lodge is an absolutely beautiful location and very versatile whether you want formal or casual. They made it easy for our special day to go off without a hitch. They were very courteous... Read More and respectful and very accommodating with our needs on payment arrangements.

Mt. Creek Lodge Wedding April 2014

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Sabrina G

From the first day I booked until we had our wedding 7 month later Mt. Creek Lodge (Cindy) were very helpful. They are quick to respond to any questions you have and are very professional. The grounds are extremely well kept and the inside of the lodge is very clean and... Read More beautiful. Perfect if you are looking to have a little country wedding. They also have a 5 bedroom North Lodge that you can rent. Makes for an easy place to stay the night before or night of your event for yourself or any guests. We rented the North Lodge 2 nights during my wedding and it was great being so close to the wedding venue. Thank you so much Mt. Creek Lodge, you made my wedding day so much easier!!!!

2014-05-29T19:23:50 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased that we lived up to your expectations. We enjoyed having your friends and family at the Mountain Creek Lodge and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Beautiful Scenery

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Nicole L

This place was a last minute find for my wedding. I am so lucky I found and am actually very pleased it ended being our venue. The place itself is so beautiful and the setting/scenery of it, was breathtaking. There is also a lodge not far from it that can be rented out as well... Read More for family or for the bridal party to get ready. It was very nice and well-taken care of. My family and I were ready to move in. The owners and operators were wonderful. They worked with all my needs and help accommodate in any way, shape, and form. The price was very affordable and definitely worth it. I did my ceremony and reception here and had about 100 people. We all fit comfortably and had a blast. I would highly recommend this place for anyone and everyone.

2013-11-14T19:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at our venue. I really appreciate it and I will make sure to pass along your kind words to everyone. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your family!

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma

Grandma and Grandpa Cornelius began their "Once Upon a Time" here and we want the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma to be part of your "Happily Ever After." The lodge is a beautiful backdrop to your big day and its versatile layout can seamlessly match your vision that you want to create.