Mountain Lakes Club

Waterfront, Country Club

Food + Catering, Service Staff

18 Lake Dr, Mountain Lakes, NJ

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ardra s

The Mountain Lakes Club had some wonderful things about it but it also had some crappy things that do not work for a wedding. I will list the bad and the good. Bad first: 1. There is no place for the bride to get ready. While I thought this was not a big deal it turned into one.... Read More I being the bride needed to get into a place to fix my dress and the bathroom was crowded with guests. When I finally got in the bathroom it was super hot, had no ventilation and smelled like poop! No bridal changing area. You need one. 2. We went out back during Cocktail hour to take photos. We were promised chairs would be moved for us but they were in the way and the camera man started moving them instead of taking pics we needed during that time as the sun was setting. So basically we didn't get photos that we wanted and we missed cocktail hour. Their guests are more important to them than your wedding. The good thing was that they gave every wedding guest their own little ice sculpture that the sorbet was in and overall the guests said the food was amazing. Linda and Patricia are nice to work with but we also had something stolen from us and they seem a bit overwhelmed and appear to need a third supervisor there. All in all a nice place for a party or corporate event but not a wedding.

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Michael E

After visiting nearly every other wedding venue in the region, we could not have been happier to have discovered the Mountain Lakes Club. Unlike the "wedding factories" where several events take place at once, the Mountain Lakes Club provides a very intimate and personal... Read More environment that can't be found anywhere else. Kyp and Linda were fantastic to work with and made the wedding planning an enjoyable experience. They were willing to work with us on any idea that we had and offered excellent advice and made wonderful contributions to our reception. Our guests were very impressed with the facility and liked everything about it. They said the food was amazing and they loved the setting on the lake. We highly recommend the Mountain lakes Club for your special day.

They Deliver Perfection

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Abby M

Budget friendly, accommodating and knowledgable staff, delicious food, beautiful venue. Perfect for the understated elegant bride.

2014-01-28T15:40:47 Response from Lana, the member

Hi Abygirl1 I am interested in having my wedding at MLC but cant seem to find many reviews, etc. online. Do you have any advice or comments you can give me about your special day? Many thanks.

Review for Mountain Lakes Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Debbie K

We had cocktail hour on a deck overlooking the lake. The decor was fabulous - modern and classy. Our event director was the best ever!