333 Washington St, Boston, MA (617) 248-8610

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Jessica P

My fiancee at the time went to Harout to create my engagement ring with my mom. They had a great experience and my ring is absolutely beautiful. We knew that we had to go back for our wedding bands, which we again had a great experience with. I'm so happy to have a unique ring... Read More that was created with the help of Harout. Definitely recommend!

A very professional and comfortable experience

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Ashley L

It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Harout, the owner of Mouradian Jewelers. I wish more big purchase experiences were this enjoyable. I do a lot of research on almost everything I buy, and buying an engagement ring was obviously no different. I went to the... Read More Jewelers Building in downtown Boston due to the shear numbers of options to choose from. I went to about 7 different shops in the building, spending at least an hour at each one to not only look at the diamonds they had, but to also get a feel of well I was treated and how comfortable I would be buying from them. Some shops were professional and willing to educate me but didn't much to choose from. Others had the supply and good prices but I either didn't like the way they cared for their diamonds or they were kind of sleazy and I didn't feel confident that I wasn't getting ripped off. And then others who were unquestionably trying to rip me off. Harout is not only one of the nicest and most respectful businessman I have ever met, but he is also of the highest integrity. He took the time to educate me all about diamonds and answer any question I had. He never pushed me to buy anything, and wanted me to feel as comfortable as possible. Harout also never pushed me to buy the most expensive diamond available. We were on the same page in that we were looking for the right combination of quality and value and although he knew I could afford more, Harout showed me one that had that right combination. Even after I committed to buy it, I had some second thoughts, and Harout was very professional and would have let me renege. He allayed any concern I had and I finally felt comfortable making such a big purchase. I can probably be a pain to do business with due to all the research and analysis I do, but Harout never got discouraged and even enjoyed our frequent conversations about prices of diamonds and gold. I had such a good experience with the engagement ring that I went back and bought our wedding rings there too. My fiancee absolutely LOVED her rings, and hears ALL THE TIME how beautiful they from strangers on seemingly a daily basis...a true compliment to Harout and his craftsmanship. I wholeheartedly recommend Mouradian Jewelers to everyone for THE best combination of quality, value, service and overall experience. I will be going back to Harout for any future jewelry purchases.

Beautiful Engagement Rings!

Reviewed on 6/02/2010 Emily P

I came in with my husband and Harout was able to help us find the perfect ring in no time. He was very patient and educated us regarding the value of the different diamonds. I absolutely love both my engagement ring and band and I'm looking forward to shopping more in his... Read More store! I highly recommend visiting his shop.