Mr. Bokay Flowers & Greenhouse

Port Chester, NY

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

141 S. Regent Street, Port Chester, NY (800) 350-7251

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Ashley C

I cannot say enough good things about Jerry and Mr. Bokay Flowers & Greenhouse. My flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. One of the best surprises was how stunning Jerry made my cake look with cascading matching flowers to my bouquets.... Read More The flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Jerry was so easy to work with and provides amazing ideas and options on flowers to stay within your vision and budget. He is so detailed and easy going. I wanted a few flowers that were out of season and Jerry was able to find alternatives that gave the same effect. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Moon R

I came into Mr. Bokay with very little in mind, except for the girl that I want to be mine. The flowers were all alive with colors that Jerry aligned, each speaking of times that had made me smile a big smile. I walked through most, wishing my Moon would make my hand choose and... Read More soon Jerry came in with my Moon's floral muse. It just took me a smile and some time at the desk to get a gift for the darling gal that soon I got to impress. Jerry was the man behind this magic bouquet and now I send my love back to Mr. Bokay.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Joseph F

Jerry at Mr Bokay is terrific! He showed this bride and groom the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. We really couldn't have been happier with the results! Jerry even handled a last minute situation (what wedding doesn't have at least one of those?) with grace and easily... Read More reduced our stress, and provided a gorgeous result! Thanks again to Mr Bokay, you and your service are highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Alexis F

Jerry was amazing to work with. I absolutely loved my bouquet and those of my bridesmaids, he knew exactly what I wanted and made it all happen. He listened, gave suggestions and pulled together the most beautiful centerpieces and chuppah for our wedding. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Nicole L

This venue was amazing! They helped us in every way they could and more. Everything turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jacqueline D

Without us having an exact idea of what we wanted for flowers Jerry did an amazing job for our wedding in early September. I had a few images of what we wanted and I was absolutely floored by the job Jerry did. He was very mindful of our budget and did a mock up of our... Read More centerpieces a few weeks before the wedding to make sure we were happy with them. The colors of the flowers were gorgeous. Even with a last minute add on of flowers for our cake Jerry pulled everything together for us. I would highly recommend him for any event!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Kara R

We used Jerry and his team for our wedding in Pearl River, New York, on Sept 3rd. We had absolutely the best experience with him starting from day 1. He was incredibly responsive to our many questions, was extremely organized and thorough, had a vast knowledge of the floral... Read More options, and was able to envision and create exactly what we dreamed of. On the wedding day, everything was brought in early and the flowers were absolutely perfect and beautiful. Not to mention - his prices are incredibly reasonable and better than any other place we looked at in the NY area. Highly recommend. We loved working with Jerry!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Min R

Simply Outstanding! Jerry made floral arrangements for our wedding which far exceeded my expectations!! He is extremely creative and has so much experience and knowledge of flowers. His flowers were so fresh and vibrant and are still alive almost a week after the wedding!!!... Read More His Price is also Excellent ( we compared several vendors initially) and he even made more robust arrangements for us than we expected! He also made a gorgeous chuppah for us! He is truly a professional who is so organized and easy to work with. We never had to worry about this aspect of the wedding because Jerry was so reliable and competent. I give Jerry my highest recommendation! I am a very picky and detailed person so this recommendation means a lot coming from a person like myself !!! Jerry simply is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Katie A

Jerry is an amazing artist! I know nothing about flowers and didn't really have a super specific idea of what I wanted things to look like. I gave Jerry our color scheme and let him run with it; what an amazing job! Everyone wanted to take home the center pieces that night!... Read More Jerry is so easy to work with when you have any changes or additions to make. He was such a pleasure and I plan on going back for any floral needs I may have in the future.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Sarah M

Jerry and his team were amazing. I can not say enough good things about their work. Trying to find a florist for my June 10, 2017 wedding took sometime. I met with numerous florists and felt that they all had their own agenda for my wedding and they were not willing to work... Read More within my budget. I was becoming frustrated and overwhelmed by the whole florist process. That is until I met Jerry. From the moment I sat down and talked to him about my vision for my wedding I knew that I would be in good hands with him. He was kind, patient and understanding during our first meeting which is what sold me on him. Jerry takes a lot of pride in his work and that is a quality you do not find too often anymore. He was extremely flexible and really took the time to look at photos and ideas that I had for my wedding. The final product turned out beyond my hopes. My flowers were amazing and exactly what I wanted. You will not go wrong working with Jerry and his team. They will treat your wedding as if it is the only one they are working on.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Dara G

Jerry and his team were recommended to my husband and I by a friend and we are so glad they were! When first meeting with us, Jerry took so much time going over details, explaining the different flowers, taking an interest in our vision and what we were looking for and then made... Read More it all come to life even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Jerry also took the time to e-mail and call us throughout the process to answer any questions we may have had, confirm details, and simply to remain in touch which made us feel so comfortable knowing we could rely on him. On the day of the wedding, Jerry was the first vendor to arrive which was much relief. The bouquets for the bridal party and myself were absolutely stunning as well as the flower centerpieces and chuppah. Many of the guests came up to us throughout the wedding to comment on how beautiful and stunning the flowers were and they truly added beauty and life into the room! I would highly recommend using Jerry for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 June W

I met Jerry tree or four times. He was always available to meet and discuss everything I wanted. Returned my calls and emails promptly and always updated my contract for any changes that I had. He is flexible, knowledgeable, and not only listens to you, but he hears you. I... Read More really wasn't sure what I wanted at the beginning but Jerry gave great suggestions and was very informative. I listened to his suggestions, and I just knew that I can trust him. However seeing individual flowers on pictures is not the same thing as to see the final creation, but at the end everything turned out to be a perfect match. Our guests loved Jerry’s orange flower creations. Thank you Jerry and your staff at Mr. Bokay Flowers & Greenhouse for the decoration of our wedding of 05/27/2017. June & Gary Wagner

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Monica T

I don't think there are enough good things I can say about Jerry and his staff. Upon meeting for the first time to explain my vision, Jerry knew right away what I was looking for. I got married in January and was looking to use flowers, but still wanted to experience a winter... Read More wonderland type feel, and that is what I got. Some of the things I wanted were a bit more challenging to produce, but Jerry did not shy away or suggest we try something different, rather he suggested different ways we could make it even better! I am very happy with how everything turned out and I will continue to use him for any other parties or events I have in the future!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Johane J

Jerry is truly the best! He's extremely knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I was blown away by how perfectly everything turned out and our guests couldn't stop raving about the centerpieces (not one was left behind). You really are in great hands with Jerry and his team!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Heather A

We just wanted to thank Jerry and his staff at Mr. Bokay flowers for helping to make our wedding absolutely gorgeous. We are still receiving comments on our decorations. If ever you need a professional, friendly and personal touch to your occasion, please call Mr. Bokay in... Read More Port Chester NY.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Taryn W

Brides, choose Jerry as your florist. He is extremely knowledgeable, listens to you/hears your vision and executes on the design with his professional experience. I wanted a wildflower look to my flowers and Jerry exceeded all of my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and... Read More everyone else agreed :) He is a true professional.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jiyoon J

I knew from the first time I met Jerry, I knew he was the one I can trust for my big day. I really wasn't sure what I wanted for my wedding in terms of flowers and decorations but Jerry gave great suggestions and was very informative. Also compared to other florists that I met... Read More before Jerry, who were so eager to give me a ridiculous quote right away, Jerry sat me down and took his time to go over every detail, even showing me some of the flowers. Also during the planning process, he was always responsive and attentive making sure everything is in place. On the day of my wedding I was really surprised with his beautiful work. Everything was beyond my expectations....the centerpieces, the arch and the bouquets. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a florist for their big day, and I will definitely recommend him to friends who are planning their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Norma Jeane R

Jerry did such an amazing job at making all of my flower dreams come true!! He is truly a master of flowers -- each idea I presented him with came out a million times better then I could have ever expected. The bouquets, centerpieces , rose petal aisle and most of all the... Read More beautiful flowers covering the trellis were all absolutely stunning. Not to mention the day of the wedding we realized we needed 17 centerpieces instead of 15 and it was not a problem at all for Jerry to put together 2 more with only a few hours to spare!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Samantha M

Jerry is the best!! From the first consultation, to the delivery of all the flowers on our wedding day, Jerry exceeded my expectations! He is extremely knowledgeable and was able to suggest (and show me pictures) of certain flowers that he felt would look the best in the type of... Read More bouquet/centerpieces I had envisioned. He even asked for pictures of the bridesmaids dresses so he could incorporate their color into the bouquet- the dresses were gold, so he tied their bouquets with gold ribbons, which complemented the dresses so well, in a way that looked elegant, and not "matchy matchy." He was able to create a sample centerpieces so I could see how it would look! On our wedding day when the flowers arrived, I was so taken aback by the fullness of all the bouquets, and how gorgeous they came out! even better than I could have imagined!! While I was getting ready, I was able to watch his team assemble the Chuppah, which looked as amazing as all the other flowers! I am SO pleased with how our flowers came out, and would recommend Jerry to any bride looking for an affordable, and FULL arrangement of flowers! He did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Kerry L

If you are looking for a top-notch florist who is professional, attentive, creative and extremely talented, then look no further. Jerry and his team were absolutely incredible from our initial first meeting to multiple e-mails back and forth to the delivery of flowers on our... Read More wedding day this past weekend (June 10th). Upon our initial meeting, we instantly knew that Jerry was going to do the flowers for our wedding as he listened very closely to the color scheme/vision I had for the wedding flowers and carefully pieced together a beautiful color palette, unique flower centerpiece design and contract. Jerry was very responsive and flexible via phone or e-mail and always updated our contract for any changes that we had, even accommodating a change we had made the week before the wedding! I knew that the flowers were going to be gorgeous the day of the wedding, but my expectations were surpassed when I saw the final product in person delivered to our venue the day of the wedding- the bouquets, altar flowers, corsages, boutonnieres and centerpieces were stunning! Everything was carefully packaged, wrapped and delivered to the appropriate locations on time. The bouquets were a generous size, photographed beautifully and complemented our bridesmaid dresses, grooms suits and venue. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were and will continue to do so for a long time going forward. I would recommend Jerry and his shop for a bride looking for someone to do wedding flowers or even just for flowers for a different event- they are that great!! Jerry, Bill and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our venue shine by providing us beautiful flower arrangements! We could not have been happier!! Love, Kerry and Bill

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Looking for flowers was not an easy task, since I am not a flower person. But Jerry was the only florist that sat with me explaining everything and answering any question I had. He came up with great ideas, sent me links to look at, and even incorporated ideas that I had. That... Read More was all before my big day. The finished product as more than I could have imagined. Everyone raved about my boutique, the bridesmaids bouquets, and the table arrangements. It all blew me away and really made our special day perfect. I had several guest ask for his information for their wedding. Thank you Jerry and Gail!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Annabell G

I am so very happy I chose Mr. Bokay. Jerry was an absolute pleasure to work with. I showed him pictures of the bouquets I wanted and he made them exactly like the pictures. They were so beautiful and loved all the flower arrangements. Choose Mr. Bokay because I know you won't... Read More be sorry and you'll be very happy. Thank you Jerry for the beautiful flowers!!

Mr. Bokay made my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rose C

I sent Jerry a thank you card and some pictures from our wedding day. I was fortunate to discover Jerry accidently. He had delivered flowers to me from my fiance that were beautiful and I was looking for my wedding florist, and even met with a few, but not until I spoke with... Read More Jerry, did I know that he was going to be my wedding florist, actually our everything florist. He was easy to work with, reasonable and the flowers were beautiful. From the bouquets to the church to the reception, everything was perfect. Thank you Jerry and your people for being so easy to work with.

Thank you for your hard work!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Jerry, I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work and patience in helping me with our Wedding flowers. Everything you made for me was beautiful. You went above and beyond our expectations and I want everyone to know about you. You at like a hidden gem waiting to be found.... Read More I want to tell everyone to not hesitate to work with you because you do not disappoint. We got so many compliments about the flowers, they were beautiful. Thank you again for your terrific work.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I was referred to Mr. Bokay Flowers from an Aunt of mines, who resides in Westchester County. I have only lived here in NY for about 9 months and had no clue where to find beautiful wedding flowers for my ceremony. Luckily enough, Mr. Bokay came to the rescue- even in a last... Read More minute situation. We had orchids, Gladiolus, and even beautiful red roses surround us during my ceremony. It was truly a magical scene. Thanks to Mr. Bokay. I am using Mr. Bokay as my regular florist now.