106 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK
For more than a century, Tulsans have looked to Mrs. DeHaven's for flowers that enhance the sentimental and emotional moments in their lives -- births, christenings, proms, weddings, theme parties, charity balls, benefit galas, holidays and funerals. Flowers were not prevalent in 1905. And, at that juncture in retailing history, flowers were not shipped around the world with the ease of mailing a letter. Tulsans quickly became enamored with Mrs. DeHaven's fresh and beautiful flowers. By the time she moved to 106 East 15th Street on July 4, 1932, Tulsans were not only impressed with her floral artistry, they knew she had an eye for exquisite gifts and a flair for elaborate parties. It is that reputation that has made Mrs. DeHaven's more than just a flower shop.