Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

342 Roslyn Road, Roslyn Heights, NY (516) 625-1397

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Muscari Flowers & Events for my wedding. Their service was absolutely amazing. They really made the vision I had for my wedding come to life. Working with Ellena was amazing and she really helped me throughout the process. The designs, flowers... Read More and employees created an experience I will never forget.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

I went to a friend's weddings, I noticed the stunning flowers and I asked around to find out who was the florist and that led me here! Absolutely gorgeous flowers! Hopefully when the time comes, I'll be using Muscari!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jeanenne L

As a wedding and event planner it is so important to work with vendors who truly go above and beyond (even if it means at their own expense) my clients expectations. Kobi and his team are always one step ahead of the floral game when it comes to any wedding or event we work on... Read More together. I truly enjoy their attention to detail, their creative displays and their ability to rill with the punches. Together we make a great team! Looking forward to many more events that we can work together on.