Custom Invitations, Printing, Invitations + Paper Goods

Palmer Avenue, Winter Park, FL (407) 310-4679

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013

My fiancé and I couldn't be happier with these invitations and the customer service we received. We went through several design iterations and they were super easy to work with and very knowledgeable. We've been given so many compliments on the way these look, feel, and sound!... Read More These invitations have really made us stand out in a positive way.

Bride

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Cindi L

I am so excited about these invitations! I was looking for something different that would stand out - and I came across these on Pintrest! I love that I can choose everything about my invitation - music, paper, design - I am so happy. I can't wait for my guests to get this... Read More amazing box that opens up and sings 'our' song and has the invitation that I designed.....

Truly One of a Kind Invitations!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Andrea H

I stumbled across Music Box Invites at a local bridal show and I've never seen invitations like theirs. The invite comes in a box that plays your wedding song when you open it! The designs are so unique and elegant put together in an entire set. I can't wait to see what my... Read More guests think!