“That was the best reception ever!"

Your entertainment is the one service you will hire for your wedding day that will directly impact the outcome of your reception. Our experienced team of talented, professional DJs guarantee to make your reception one that will be talked about for years. Great Crowds. Great DJs. Epic Weddings!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008 09

36000 Moravian Dr, Clinton Twp, MI

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kara D

The entire staff at Music Box Productions is absolutely amazing. From initially meeting with Fletcher to figure out what packages would suit our needs to the day of our wedding when Rod kept people on the dance floor all night long. He knows how to keep the party going. He can... Read More read the people, knows what songs to play and knows when to change it up to keep everyone having fun! Had many many compliments on how amazing Rod was during and after the wedding and people wanting his information for their own weddings or to pass on to others. Highly highly recommend!!!!

2015-10-22T14:01:07 Response from the vendor

Kara, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You for your kind words and praise. It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and Kevin! I know first hand that Rod had a great time DJing your reception because he spoke of how much fun you,... Read Less Read More

Best wedding djs I've ever heard

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kimberly S

I wish I could rate higher then 5 stars. Our DJ- Kyle D. Was amazing. We didn't specify which hall locations to go to (there were 2 different ones) he went to the wrong one- found out and still made it in time to be all set up for us. The lighting was amazing, the music wasn't... Read More way too loud and he has a great/friendly/easy-going personality. He even played the roll of wedding planner.. When our food was coming out at the same time as everyone else's, he said "oh I'll fix that" and he did. He went above and beyond, and truly made our wedding amazing. I highly recommend Music Box Productions to everyone!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Jacklyn G

When we first met Kim, the owner of Music Box Productions, it was very clear that she took pride in her business and was dedicated to nothing but the best service for her clients. Because of her, we choose to go with Music Box for our wedding. Our DJ Joe, was awesome. Kept... Read More the party going the whole night - I received so many compliments from our guests on our DJ and how the dance floor was almost always full! You can't go wrong with Music Box!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Sinéad N

The folks at Music Box Productions were fantastic to work with from the get go. During the initial phone call, the asked about us as a couple, our musical tastes and what services we were looking for. They matched us with one of their DJs, Joe who was amazing from minute 1. He... Read More completely "got" us - our musical tastes, what we wanted and didn't and what would make us happy. He also had an intuitive sense of what the party needed too; his ability to get people on the dancefloor was amazing. He did a great job fielding requests. There were some songs we did not want to hear and did a great job of hearing guests out while still sticking to what we wanted. I kid you not, guests are still texting me days later to say how awesome he was and many many people came up to me during the party as well to compliment them. I would recommend Music Box in a New York minute, you won't be sorry.

2015-10-08T15:50:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Sinead for your kind words and feedback. The MBP Team truly strives to deliver exactly what you have shared and it is great to hear that our passion and efforts are received by those we serve. It is reviews... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kimberly K

Rod is the best! Music box is amazing. They really listened to our needs and wants and also weren't afraid to give us some expert advice. They kept the everyone on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend music box for your DJ needs!

2015-08-27T09:29:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kimberly for the kind words, it was a pleasure entertaining your family and friends on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Kimberly P

Eric from Music Box was awesome and turned our wedding in to a party! Finding the right DJ was very important to me and Eric did not disappoint! Everyone at MBP was very professional and I enjoyed working with them! Eric was a great MC and DJ and played all the songs me and my... Read More guests loved! I don't think I left the dance floor once and neither did my guests! We weren't ready to stop dancing at the end of the night! Thank you Eric!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Cristina P

In the immortal words of Tina Turner, Music Box DJs were SIMPLY THE BEST! Literally every guest at our wedding danced all night. The next day everyone kept saying how fantastic the music was and we could not agree more! They played everything we requested and kept the party... Read More going non-stop the entire night. Hire them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

2015-07-28T19:14:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Crristina! I remember just how full the dance floor was, it was over flowing the entire night :) We had a great time working with you and Andy, your family and friends; hopefully we will get to see you and Andy at an... Read Less Read More

Fantastic DJs, Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Sarah Y

We worked with Fletcher (and I apologize that I don’t know the name of our second DJ) and we could not be more pleased with that decision. Fletcher was very helpful with planning the music for our reception and was very responsive with all of the questions that we had, even when... Read More we sent multiple emails in one day lol. During the reception the energy and excitement that they brought through the music that they played and Fletcher’s interaction with the guests created such a fun atmosphere. They read the crowds so well and played music that had the dance floor packed all night long! So many of our guests came up to us during and after the reception saying how great the DJs were. It was truly a pleasure working with Fletcher and the Music Box Production team. If you are looking for a DJ we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Amanda E

We worked with Music Box for our wedding on June 26th. We ordered a monogram through Fletcher and Kimberly who were both a huge help the entire time. Our DJ was Eric (Crash) and we could not be happier with our decision. Eric set up for our wedding outside and reception inside.... Read More He was on time, professional, and full of energy. He played exactly what we asked for and really knew how to read the crowd. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we have gotten many compliments from our guests about how awesome the DJ was. Eric, and the whole Music Box team, was a joy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding. If you are looking for a fun, energetic, and exciting DJ than DJ Eric (crash) is your way to go!

Great entertainers

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Nicole W

Without a doubt, choosing Music Box was one of the best decisions we made! Joe & Fletcher were professional and welcoming, they did a great job of getting to know us and helping us plan our reception. Joe did a great job engaging our guests during the reception, changed up the... Read More music to keep the dance floor full, and was very attentive to me & my husband. I could not be more pleased with the job they did!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Lauren W

Fletcher and Kyle provided DJ services for our wedding last weekend, and we could not be more thrilled. My husband and I are huge music fans - mainly indie/alternative - so the idea of a DJ was a little scary to us, initially. We didn't want non-stop disco, Top 40 and line... Read More dances; but we also didn't want our guests to be bored by music that might not be familiar to them. Fletcher struck the perfect balance and played a perfect blend to keep everyone happy. Our dance floor was full all night (and beyond - everyone wanted to keep partying - we essentially had to kick 'em out!) and everyone had a blast. Friends are still telling me that ours was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to - and I give Fletcher & MBP a ton of credit for that. They also helped a lot with organizing the bridal party and keeping things flowing with introductions, speeches, dances, and etc. I can't recommend them enough. Hiring MBP was one of the best wedding-planning decisions we made!

2014-12-02T12:50:04 Response from the vendor

Lauren thank you for the kind words; you, Nick, your family, and friends were wonderful to work with. We loved your specific music tastes and the challenge of bringing everyone together, Kyle and I as well had a blast working with you and being a... Read Less Read More

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Eileen P

Fletcher was great. When we had our initial meeting with him, I'll be honest; we were a jumbled mess & had no idea how to describe what we wanted other than to say we wanted to keep people dancing and give him a couple artists we liked. He took the scatterbrained and... Read More random-band information we gave him, and kept the dance floor busy all night. He also rolled with the punches, and even though I sent him a ridiculous amount of changes, some of them quote close to the wedding, he accommodated them all. He checked on us throughout the night to make sure things were going well, and to ask if he could do anything, which we really appreciated. The entire Music Box Productions staff were always professional, polite, and fun to work with. We would recommend Fletcher as well MBP's other DJ's to others looking to have a good experience.

Joe and MBP are Excellent

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Danielle B

My number one advice to brides and grooms is to trust your vendors (because it will eliminate a significant amount of stress) & I can honestly say that both my husband and I completely trusted Joe and the entire Music Box Productions team (& they DEFINITELY did NOT let us... Read More down!!). [Their] customer service, professionalism and FUN atmosphere made them such a pleasure to work with. On our wedding day Joe and Andrea absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. They were so much fun and had the guests dancing ALL night (in fact the venue ended up having to kick people out). Joe played an excellent variety of music so everyone (from the grandparents and godparents to the bridal party and cousins) had a fantastic time; we had a very LARGE dance floor and multiple times, throughout the evening, it was so crowded people had to dance on the edges. I will absolutely be recommending Joe and Andrea to my friends and family.

Great DJ Service

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

Fletcher at Music Box Productions was absolutley amazing to work with. His services are top notch and his customer service skills were beyond great. He was professional and at the same time had the dancefloor packed until our reception was over. I won't be getting married... Read More again, but if I was I would choose MBP and Fletcher everytime. If you want a true professional that will exceed your expectations, ask for Fletcher at MBP and you will be satisfied.

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kimberly S

Rod and his crew did an amazing job on our wedding day! We hired MBProductions for both our DJ and videographer and they did an awesome job the whole entire day. Our videographer was very personable and efficient and worked awesome with our photographer! We don't have our video... Read More back yet but the samples that we saw of another wedding when we met with them before our wedding has us excited because we know its going to be awesome! Rod did an amazing job as DJ and kept the party going all night long! Rod has done our wedding and both of my sisters' weddings and I would recommend him to anyone! He truly is amazing at what he does! He even worked in some unique and special request music into our wedding which we really appreciated!

Great DJ Services

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Sarah

Our DJ (Eric) was amazing at our wedding! The planning portion with our selected DJ was very easy, no stress there! Our DJ listened to everything we said and made lots of notes. On the night of, the music selection was great and everyone seemed to have a good time! I... Read More wouldn't change anything about our choice in MBP and our DJ Eric!

Great music, great time

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Jill S

We had Eric for our dj and he was great. He knew how to keep the party going and kept with the music we liked. He played the perfect mix of older and newer music. I had a very hard time finding a dj and am so happy my reception coordinator mentioned music box. Everyone I dealt... Read More with was great. I planned the wedding from Maryland and music box made it super easy to plan the music portion from a couple states away. When you choose music box, you certainly don't have to worry about the quality of service.

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Beth

Finding a really good DJ is hard work!! But after hours of searching I came across MBP and was quite impressed! I emailed them, and they got back to me immediately with a great deal for what you get! We met with Fletcher at two different times during the planning process. Each... Read More time he spent TWO HOURS with us - asking questions, getting to know us, listening to music, and just having a good time! He was fun and professional - NOT at all cheesy which I was terrified of getting (as I've seen many a awkward cheesy DJs at weddings). He made us feel so comfortable!! :) The day of the wedding was a grand success! Fletcher and Chris ran everything SO smoothly that I didn't have to worry about a thing! Fletcher listened to our requests, and helped me and my groom out with little things like making sure we had drinks or finding our parents to ask them questions for us! It was SO much better than I had even hoped for! The dance party was FANTASTIC, the music was awesome and fun, the lighting was great, the vibe was so cool. The night was an absolute blast, and it was all due to Music Box!!! I DEFINITELY recommend them as your top pick for a DJ!

Best DJ Company

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Amy M

I hired MB productions after countless searching for a DJ service that was not overly priced, offered an easy going contract, and actually took the time to answer my questions with out me feeling like I was wasting their time. Finally a friend referred to me to music box who... Read More used them at her wedding. I sent them a request on their website and almost immediately got a call from Kim. She was so nice and easy going to talk too, I hired them immediately. I absolutely loved working music box. They were so professional and accommodating, especially with our busy schedules. I have been to so many weddings, and music box was by far the best DJ service I have ever seen. First off, having 2 DJ's is so much better than 1.We hired music box for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. There is no way my wedding would of went so smoothly with out 2 DJ's there. Music box is the only company that I have seen 2 DJ's. How is a DJ supposed to play our selected songs and commentate at the same time? I loved how Eric (my selected Dj) was able to walk around ( not hiding behind their table), and still have someone managing the music! My family who knows nothing about DJ's kept commenting to me how much fun and great our DJ was. My friends were very impressed and also said how music box was the best DJ they have seen! Eric was amazing at commentating throughout the wedding. Eric went above and beyond to meet our needs and provide the best service possible. The music selection was everything and more what we asked for. Everything was clear, loud and audible. I loved the lights! I also loved how Music box is very familiar with many wedding venues. Let me tell you how much of a relief this is when the Bride has to deal with her venue and all her vendors arriving on her wedding day, for example of where to park/unload etc. Eric knew my venue and was very knowledgeable of setting up and moving things around. We has so many compliments through out our wedding on how much people loved the DJ service. We were so happy we had music box be a part of our special day. We can not thank Kim, Fletcher, and Eric enough for making our wedding so easy and fun! Music box productions is highly recommended!

Loved, loved, loved!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Amanda P

Music Box was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We worked with Rod, Kim and Fletcher along the way and their customer service is unlike any other — they were amazing, so kind and just awesome! Eric and Aron were our DJs and they rocked the house! Their... Read More energy was fantastic and our entire reception loved them! We received compliments all evening about them — even having some of single friends ask about them so they could book them when they get married down the road! Aron even got out on the dance floor to help boost the energy — he even had a dance-off with our little nephew who was shy until Aron approached him. They gave us so many memories that night that we will never forget. Eric and Aron were quite the team and we were beyond excited with the night. They both have a knack for what they do and anyone who books with Music Box will not be disappointed. We look forward to throwing another party in the future just so we can call them up again!

Fun and professional!

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Caitlyn V

Our guests had an excellent time at our wedding, thanks to the DJ. The dance floor was full the entire night, and the party lasted all the way until midnight. This was very important to us, because we had a New Year's wedding. The DJ did an excellent job selecting songs... Read More throughout the night. He kept the party going for the younger crowd without playing music that was inappropriate or embarrassing. The DJ was also very good at making announcements and keeping our guest informed and involved.

Definitely recommend

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Suzie

The DJ is soo important for your wedding! Music box did an amazing job and really cared about keeping the dance floor packed and people having fun. The planning session beforehand really helped pull it all together. The DJ kept our night moving along smoothly and guests knew... Read More what was going on throughout the night.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Crystal B

The service was awesome. Our lead DJ was always on top of things. If he saw the mood needed to change he was on it. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Kept Everyone Dancing

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Aimee W

This was the one area of our wedding we decided to really let ourselves splurge, because we wanted our reception to be a celebration and party and nothing makes or breaks a party like the DJ. And I'm so glad we went with Music Box. They were so professional and prepared. They... Read More were great with communication and answering emails quickly. We hired Rod Burnette, and he was wonderful. It was exactly what we wanted, and our guests were dancing literally all night long. Highly highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Allison H

Perfect selection of songs on the dance floor and very welcoming and helpful to my picky husbands music selections. Fletcher even created a mix for our entrances!

Years ago, I too was a planning bride and unfortunately my wedding planning was disastrous. The 90’s didn't provide any online wedding planning resources which left me uneducated and uninformed about how to hire great vendors. As owner of a Wedding DJ Company it’s embarrassing to share that my DJ didn’t even show up for my wedding reception. As the old expression goes, “If I only knew than what I know now”. Since that day, my passion has remained the same, "To provide the best service to couples seeking experienced, talented DJs who will contribute to an unforgettable celebration.