“That was the best reception ever!"

Your entertainment is the one service you will hire for your wedding day that will directly impact the outcome of your reception. Our experienced team of talented, professional DJs guarantee to make your reception one that will be talked about for years. Great Crowds. Great DJs. Epic Weddings!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

36000 Moravian Dr, Clinton Twp, MI (586) 790-1519

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Constance K

Music is so important to my husband and I,we wanted to make sure our DJ was the BEST! We were lucky enough to have our dream come true. Music Box and Kyle were beyond perfect from the beginning! We wanted to have all Dave Matthews Band music during the cocktail hour and during... Read More dinner service. They made it happen. Every song I gave them that I wanted to hear, I heard. Kyle was so energetic and fun we received so many compliments on his service.

2017-01-24T17:40:24 Response from the vendor

That is AWESOME! That is great that Kyle & Kenny managed to get in every DMB song for cocktail and dinner. Knowing the music list you provided and your tastes, that represented the two of you perfectly! You and Brad were great to work with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Tiffany L

Fletcher was our DJ for our 10-22-2016 wedding. We heard about MBP from a friend who also used them, we were not at their wedding but mutual friends had positive things to say so we chose to go with MBP. Everything about working with MBP from initial planning to day of service... Read More was Fantastic!! Communication was great during the planning phase and he really listed to what we wanted in regards to our music. We could tell that the experience was there and we were confident leading up to the day- of that we didn't have to worry. In regards to day - of we could not have been happier with Fletcher. He was so professional and did a great job of commanding the room without taking the attention away from the bride and groom as some DJ's do. Music was very important to my now husband and I. We have been to a lot of weddings together and it is so important that the DJ is engaging and reading the guests throughout the night to ensure a party atmosphere. We were not disappointed, and we received many compliments from our wedding guests on the DJ and how great they thought he was too. I would recommend Fletcher rand MBP to my own family and friends if they are in need of a DJ for their wedding. Very happy we used MPB, thanks again for making our wedding celebration so much fun!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kate T

I cannot say enough good things about this DJ company. They are very organized and structured in their wedding prep, and our DJ Kyle was amazing with his sidekick Nero. Kyle totally read the vibe of our wedding and kept the party going. My dad (father of the bride) requested... Read More that he hang around at the after party for several hours (paid time obviously) and Kyle kept the party going with music until the early morning hours. I definitely give this company 5 stars and would highly recommend them.

2016-10-13T13:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! Kyle and Neiro could not stop talking about how fun it was to work with you and your family and friends until the morning. We wish you and Paul many years of wedded bliss!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Caiti N

For my husband and I, music was an important aspect of the planning process. We wanted to make sure that our guests had a great time, and keeping the dance floor full was key. We were so happy to work with Fletcher from Musicbox productions, he did an incredible job! He was... Read More both great to work with throughout the entire planning process and I cannot say enough about what a great job he did during the actual reception, he kept the mood light and fun, did a great job working in our requests in his set list, and the dance floor was always packed! I would highly recommend Musicbox and Fletcher to anyone planning an event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Katherine S

Music Box was a fantastic choice for us! Fletcher was our DJ for the reception. He listened to our requests so carefully, and he took the time to get to know us and the feel of our guests so that the music played would please all And it totally did! We gave him a huge list... Read More of must plays, and he did a fantastic job of getting them all in. The reception flowed so smoothly, and Fletcher was great about just feeling the crowd and the mood the entire night. We were so pleased with the experience and would recommend MBP to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Dayna D

Fletcher was our DJ for our wedding and he was AWESOME! Everything came together perfectly he knew exactly what to do and when to do it no problems at all! Highly recommend this company if you want a little less stress on your wedding day:) Our dance floor was never empty and we... Read More got compliments all night on how great the music was!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jesse E

My husband and I got married this past April and had Fletcher as our DJ. He was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and always able to reached when you needed to contact him with any questions as well. He kept the entire dance floor filled from beginning... Read More to end (he even accommodated our little 3 yr old nephew, who really wanted to sing the ABC's with the mic). Fletcher politely asked me if it was ok before hand. Not a single lull in the action the entire night.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jenna H

We booked Music Box Productions to provide DJ services for our wedding reception. This was partially based on their work at a previous reception we attended. The planning process was well organized, and the enthusiasm of the staff at MBP was appreciated. There was an online... Read More planner for us to enter the schedule, musical tastes, first dance songs, and all other details surrounding DJ services. We then met with our DJ about 2 weeks before the event to finalize the details. They were able to handle the custom requests with no issue and put together a great set for the evening.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Alexa C

Music is so important to me when you go to a party and boy did Rod SHOW UP! We had the best reception and I still have people telling me they have never had so much fun at a wedding. I would hire Music Box again in a heart beat. We were so happy with the communication throughout... Read More the whole process and Rod and his wife Kimberly really are top notch vendors. Thank you for everything you did for us and for our special day!

2017-02-01T17:25:27 Response from the vendor

Alexa, Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review! It is Rod and I who are grateful to have been shared in such a significant day in your lives. Please call upon us again should you ever need a DJ for awesome celebration! Wishing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Meghan S

Before we were even engaged, my husband and I knew for a fact that we wanted this company to be our DJ, just from our experience with them at a family wedding. I am so glad we made this decision. Fletcher and his team are awesome! They made our wedding a blast. I had many guests... Read More coming up to me telling me how much fun they had at the wedding and that the music was great. Our dance floor was filled the whole night. I definitely recommend Music Box Productions.

2017-01-25T19:22:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Meghan, it was really great working with you and Eric and your family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shelby O

Fletcher was our DJ at our wedding this past saturday (he was accompanied by a second DJ, don't know his name). He did a great job at making sure our reception ran smoothly and also played the music for our ceremony. He was very helpful and easy to work with while planning the... Read More music for our wedding. He also did a great job at ensuring that everyone was having a good time and playing a variety of music. I would definitely recommend Music Box Productions, especially Fletcher, to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alex G

We were very happy with our choice to hire Fletcher for our wedding! He was very easy to work with throughout the entire planning process, and did an awesome job keeping the night running smoothly. We had friends and family asking all about our DJ service because of how great... Read More the music was. We definitely would recommend him to our friends!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Stephanie W

We were very happy with our choice to hire Fletcher for our wedding! He was very easy to work with throughout the entire planning process, and did a great job of keeping the event moving and on schedule all night, which was helpful since we didn't have a coordinator managing... Read More things. We received many compliments on our DJ choice, and people were dancing the entire night. We would definitely recommend him to our friends!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Nina E

Fletcher was awesome, everything went so smoothly (even with a few last minute changes!) and we had people on the dance floor literally until the very end of the night! I would pick Fletcher again in a heartbeat if I had to plan my wedding all over again!

2016-08-01T12:47:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the awesome review Nina! we really enjoyed working with you and Ryan, and your wonderful family and friends! We wish you many years of wedding happiness!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Dana M

Fletcher and the DJs at Music Box were excellent!!! They accommodated our quirky music choices and the guests stated how much they loved the music throughout the night. The team captured the Motown flare of our location @ the Henry Ford Museum and kept everyone dancing despite... Read More the lure of wandering the museum. Highly recommend! Very easy to work with and keeps the flow of the day going!

2016-07-11T19:46:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Dana! We really enjoyed working with you and Mark to celebrate your wedding. I definitely loved your music selections and it was fun putting it all together to create the soundtrack for your wedding day. We wish you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Jenna D

I called a few places for DJ and video services for my wedding and as soon as I called Music Box my mind was made up before even meeting with them. They were AMAZING to work with through out the whole process. Most places I called gave the prices and let me know if the date was... Read More available. Music Box was a totally different experience and we spent over 45 minutes on the phone before I even got the price and at that point the cost didn't even matter. On the phone Rod wanted to know exactly what my husband and I wanted out of the night and was very curious as to what our needs and wants were so they could meet them. We met with them a couple time prior to the wedding and then had Rod the night of the wedding. The music was exactly what we wanted. I only sat out maybe 3 songs. They made the whole wedding memorable and I cant wait to see my wedding video. Every day I am still getting compliments on what an amazing DJ I had at the wedding and asking who we used. I would highly recommend them to anyone out there looking for a DJ or Video. you will not be disappointed!

Jan Wedding

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Nicole F

Everyone we worked with at MBP was very responsive and personable, including the owner Kim and another DJ who works the office phones a lot of the time named Fletcher. Joe Frontera was our MC and he was great. He showed up early to set up and took the time to run through the... Read More ceremony with our officiant to get the timing for the processional music right. He was very personable and made sure the whole night went smoothly. If was fairly small wedding, but he and the 2nd DJ managed to keep people dancing throughout the night.

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Tania B

Rob was great and made our wedding so much fun. I never left the dance floor and I'm not much of a dancer!

2015-12-14T14:25:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us a review, that is great to hear that Rod was able to keep the dance floor packed!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Katie L

This company is AMAZING! Not only did we have excellent and efficient service prior to our wedding, but the DJs from Music Box were the reason that our wedding was the best party of the year. Our main DJ was Kyle and he did an outstanding job. He was so energetic, vibrant, and... Read More funny making him very likable by our guests, and it also made it so easy to communicate with him! We would HIGHLY recommend Music Box Productions for any upcoming weddings; well worth the money spent!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kara D

The entire staff at Music Box Productions is absolutely amazing. From initially meeting with Fletcher to figure out what packages would suit our needs to the day of our wedding when Rod kept people on the dance floor all night long. He knows how to keep the party going. He can... Read More read the people, knows what songs to play and knows when to change it up to keep everyone having fun! Had many many compliments on how amazing Rod was during and after the wedding and people wanting his information for their own weddings or to pass on to others. Highly highly recommend!!!!

2015-10-22T14:01:07 Response from the vendor

Kara, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You for your kind words and praise. It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and Kevin! I know first hand that Rod had a great time DJing your reception because he spoke of how much fun you,... Read Less Read More

Best wedding djs I've ever heard

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kimberly S

I wish I could rate higher then 5 stars. Our DJ- Kyle D. Was amazing. We didn't specify which hall locations to go to (there were 2 different ones) he went to the wrong one- found out and still made it in time to be all set up for us. The lighting was amazing, the music wasn't... Read More way too loud and he has a great/friendly/easy-going personality. He even played the roll of wedding planner.. When our food was coming out at the same time as everyone else's, he said "oh I'll fix that" and he did. He went above and beyond, and truly made our wedding amazing. I highly recommend Music Box Productions to everyone!

Ah-mazing

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Sinéad N

The folks at Music Box Productions were fantastic to work with from the get go. During the initial phone call, the asked about us as a couple, our musical tastes and what services we were looking for. They matched us with one of their DJs, Joe who was amazing from minute 1. He... Read More completely "got" us - our musical tastes, what we wanted and didn't and what would make us happy. He also had an intuitive sense of what the party needed too; his ability to get people on the dancefloor was amazing. He did a great job fielding requests. There were some songs we did not want to hear and did a great job of hearing guests out while still sticking to what we wanted. I kid you not, guests are still texting me days later to say how awesome he was and many many people came up to me during the party as well to compliment them. I would recommend Music Box in a New York minute, you won't be sorry.

2015-10-08T15:50:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Sinead for your kind words and feedback. The MBP Team truly strives to deliver exactly what you have shared and it is great to hear that our passion and efforts are received by those we serve. It is reviews... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kimberly K

Rod is the best! Music box is amazing. They really listened to our needs and wants and also weren't afraid to give us some expert advice. They kept the everyone on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend music box for your DJ needs!

2015-08-27T09:29:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kimberly for the kind words, it was a pleasure entertaining your family and friends on your wedding day!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Jacklyn G

When we first met Kim, the owner of Music Box Productions, it was very clear that she took pride in her business and was dedicated to nothing but the best service for her clients. Because of her, we choose to go with Music Box for our wedding. Our DJ Joe, was awesome. Kept... Read More the party going the whole night - I received so many compliments from our guests on our DJ and how the dance floor was almost always full! You can't go wrong with Music Box!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Kimberly P

Eric from Music Box was awesome and turned our wedding in to a party! Finding the right DJ was very important to me and Eric did not disappoint! Everyone at MBP was very professional and I enjoyed working with them! Eric was a great MC and DJ and played all the songs me and my... Read More guests loved! I don't think I left the dance floor once and neither did my guests! We weren't ready to stop dancing at the end of the night! Thank you Eric!

Kimberly

Years ago, I too was a planning bride and unfortunately my wedding planning was disastrous. The 90’s didn't provide any online wedding planning resources which left me uneducated and uninformed about how to hire great vendors. As owner of a Wedding DJ Company it’s embarrassing to share that my DJ didn’t even show up for my wedding reception. As the old expression goes, “If I only knew than what I know now”. Since that day, my passion has remained the same, "To provide the best service to couples seeking experienced, talented DJs who will contribute to an unforgettable celebration.