Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

36000 Moravian Dr, Clinton Twp, MI

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kate T

I cannot say enough good things about this DJ company. They are very organized and structured in their wedding prep, and our DJ Kyle was amazing with his sidekick Nero. Kyle totally read the vibe of our wedding and kept the party going. My dad (father of the bride) requested... Read More that he hang around at the after party for several hours (paid time obviously) and Kyle kept the party going with music until the early morning hours. I definitely give this company 5 stars and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Dana M

Fletcher and the DJs at Music Box were excellent!!! They accommodated our quirky music choices and the guests stated how much they loved the music throughout the night. The team captured the Motown flare of our location @ the Henry Ford Museum and kept everyone dancing despite... Read More the lure of wandering the museum. Highly recommend! Very easy to work with and keeps the flow of the day going!

2016-07-11T19:46:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Dana! We really enjoyed working with you and Mark to celebrate your wedding. I definitely loved your music selections and it was fun putting it all together to create the soundtrack for your wedding day. We wish you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Jenna D

I called a few places for DJ and video services for my wedding and as soon as I called Music Box my mind was made up before even meeting with them. They were AMAZING to work with through out the whole process. Most places I called gave the prices and let me know if the date was... Read More available. Music Box was a totally different experience and we spent over 45 minutes on the phone before I even got the price and at that point the cost didn't even matter. On the phone Rod wanted to know exactly what my husband and I wanted out of the night and was very curious as to what our needs and wants were so they could meet them. We met with them a couple time prior to the wedding and then had Rod the night of the wedding. The music was exactly what we wanted. I only sat out maybe 3 songs. They made the whole wedding memorable and I cant wait to see my wedding video. Every day I am still getting compliments on what an amazing DJ I had at the wedding and asking who we used. I would highly recommend them to anyone out there looking for a DJ or Video. you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Stephanie W

We were very happy with our choice to hire Fletcher for our wedding! He was very easy to work with throughout the entire planning process, and did a great job of keeping the event moving and on schedule all night, which was helpful since we didn't have a coordinator managing... Read More things. We received many compliments on our DJ choice, and people were dancing the entire night. We would definitely recommend him to our friends!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Nina E

Fletcher was awesome, everything went so smoothly (even with a few last minute changes!) and we had people on the dance floor literally until the very end of the night! I would pick Fletcher again in a heartbeat if I had to plan my wedding all over again!

2016-08-01T12:47:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the awesome review Nina! we really enjoyed working with you and Ryan, and your wonderful family and friends! We wish you many years of wedding happiness!!!

Jan Wedding

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Nicole F

Everyone we worked with at MBP was very responsive and personable, including the owner Kim and another DJ who works the office phones a lot of the time named Fletcher. Joe Frontera was our MC and he was great. He showed up early to set up and took the time to run through the... Read More ceremony with our officiant to get the timing for the processional music right. He was very personable and made sure the whole night went smoothly. If was fairly small wedding, but he and the 2nd DJ managed to keep people dancing throughout the night.

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Tania B

Rob was great and made our wedding so much fun. I never left the dance floor and I'm not much of a dancer!

2015-12-14T14:25:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us a review, that is great to hear that Rod was able to keep the dance floor packed!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Katie L

This company is AMAZING! Not only did we have excellent and efficient service prior to our wedding, but the DJs from Music Box were the reason that our wedding was the best party of the year. Our main DJ was Kyle and he did an outstanding job. He was so energetic, vibrant, and... Read More funny making him very likable by our guests, and it also made it so easy to communicate with him! We would HIGHLY recommend Music Box Productions for any upcoming weddings; well worth the money spent!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kara D

The entire staff at Music Box Productions is absolutely amazing. From initially meeting with Fletcher to figure out what packages would suit our needs to the day of our wedding when Rod kept people on the dance floor all night long. He knows how to keep the party going. He can... Read More read the people, knows what songs to play and knows when to change it up to keep everyone having fun! Had many many compliments on how amazing Rod was during and after the wedding and people wanting his information for their own weddings or to pass on to others. Highly highly recommend!!!!

2015-10-22T14:01:07 Response from the vendor

Kara, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You for your kind words and praise. It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and Kevin! I know first hand that Rod had a great time DJing your reception because he spoke of how much fun you,... Read Less Read More

Best wedding djs I've ever heard

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kimberly S

I wish I could rate higher then 5 stars. Our DJ- Kyle D. Was amazing. We didn't specify which hall locations to go to (there were 2 different ones) he went to the wrong one- found out and still made it in time to be all set up for us. The lighting was amazing, the music wasn't... Read More way too loud and he has a great/friendly/easy-going personality. He even played the roll of wedding planner.. When our food was coming out at the same time as everyone else's, he said "oh I'll fix that" and he did. He went above and beyond, and truly made our wedding amazing. I highly recommend Music Box Productions to everyone!

Ah-mazing

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Sinéad N

The folks at Music Box Productions were fantastic to work with from the get go. During the initial phone call, the asked about us as a couple, our musical tastes and what services we were looking for. They matched us with one of their DJs, Joe who was amazing from minute 1. He... Read More completely "got" us - our musical tastes, what we wanted and didn't and what would make us happy. He also had an intuitive sense of what the party needed too; his ability to get people on the dancefloor was amazing. He did a great job fielding requests. There were some songs we did not want to hear and did a great job of hearing guests out while still sticking to what we wanted. I kid you not, guests are still texting me days later to say how awesome he was and many many people came up to me during the party as well to compliment them. I would recommend Music Box in a New York minute, you won't be sorry.

2015-10-08T15:50:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Sinead for your kind words and feedback. The MBP Team truly strives to deliver exactly what you have shared and it is great to hear that our passion and efforts are received by those we serve. It is reviews... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kimberly K

Rod is the best! Music box is amazing. They really listened to our needs and wants and also weren't afraid to give us some expert advice. They kept the everyone on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend music box for your DJ needs!

2015-08-27T09:29:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kimberly for the kind words, it was a pleasure entertaining your family and friends on your wedding day!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Jacklyn G

When we first met Kim, the owner of Music Box Productions, it was very clear that she took pride in her business and was dedicated to nothing but the best service for her clients. Because of her, we choose to go with Music Box for our wedding. Our DJ Joe, was awesome. Kept... Read More the party going the whole night - I received so many compliments from our guests on our DJ and how the dance floor was almost always full! You can't go wrong with Music Box!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Kimberly P

Eric from Music Box was awesome and turned our wedding in to a party! Finding the right DJ was very important to me and Eric did not disappoint! Everyone at MBP was very professional and I enjoyed working with them! Eric was a great MC and DJ and played all the songs me and my... Read More guests loved! I don't think I left the dance floor once and neither did my guests! We weren't ready to stop dancing at the end of the night! Thank you Eric!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Cristina P

In the immortal words of Tina Turner, Music Box DJs were SIMPLY THE BEST! Literally every guest at our wedding danced all night. The next day everyone kept saying how fantastic the music was and we could not agree more! They played everything we requested and kept the party... Read More going non-stop the entire night. Hire them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

2015-07-28T19:14:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Crristina! I remember just how full the dance floor was, it was over flowing the entire night :) We had a great time working with you and Andy, your family and friends; hopefully we will get to see you and Andy at an... Read Less Read More

Fantastic DJs, Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Sarah Y

We worked with Fletcher (and I apologize that I don’t know the name of our second DJ) and we could not be more pleased with that decision. Fletcher was very helpful with planning the music for our reception and was very responsive with all of the questions that we had, even when... Read More we sent multiple emails in one day lol. During the reception the energy and excitement that they brought through the music that they played and Fletcher’s interaction with the guests created such a fun atmosphere. They read the crowds so well and played music that had the dance floor packed all night long! So many of our guests came up to us during and after the reception saying how great the DJs were. It was truly a pleasure working with Fletcher and the Music Box Production team. If you are looking for a DJ we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Amanda E

We worked with Music Box for our wedding on June 26th. We ordered a monogram through Fletcher and Kimberly who were both a huge help the entire time. Our DJ was Eric (Crash) and we could not be happier with our decision. Eric set up for our wedding outside and reception inside.... Read More He was on time, professional, and full of energy. He played exactly what we asked for and really knew how to read the crowd. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we have gotten many compliments from our guests about how awesome the DJ was. Eric, and the whole Music Box team, was a joy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding. If you are looking for a fun, energetic, and exciting DJ than DJ Eric (crash) is your way to go!

Great entertainers

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Nicole W

Without a doubt, choosing Music Box was one of the best decisions we made! Joe & Fletcher were professional and welcoming, they did a great job of getting to know us and helping us plan our reception. Joe did a great job engaging our guests during the reception, changed up the... Read More music to keep the dance floor full, and was very attentive to me & my husband. I could not be more pleased with the job they did!

Perfect.

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Lauren W

Fletcher and Kyle provided DJ services for our wedding last weekend, and we could not be more thrilled. My husband and I are huge music fans - mainly indie/alternative - so the idea of a DJ was a little scary to us, initially. We didn't want non-stop disco, Top 40 and line... Read More dances; but we also didn't want our guests to be bored by music that might not be familiar to them. Fletcher struck the perfect balance and played a perfect blend to keep everyone happy. Our dance floor was full all night (and beyond - everyone wanted to keep partying - we essentially had to kick 'em out!) and everyone had a blast. Friends are still telling me that ours was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to - and I give Fletcher & MBP a ton of credit for that. They also helped a lot with organizing the bridal party and keeping things flowing with introductions, speeches, dances, and etc. I can't recommend them enough. Hiring MBP was one of the best wedding-planning decisions we made!

2014-12-02T12:50:04 Response from the vendor

Lauren thank you for the kind words; you, Nick, your family, and friends were wonderful to work with. We loved your specific music tastes and the challenge of bringing everyone together, Kyle and I as well had a blast working with you and being a... Read Less Read More

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Eileen P

Fletcher was great. When we had our initial meeting with him, I'll be honest; we were a jumbled mess & had no idea how to describe what we wanted other than to say we wanted to keep people dancing and give him a couple artists we liked. He took the scatterbrained and... Read More random-band information we gave him, and kept the dance floor busy all night. He also rolled with the punches, and even though I sent him a ridiculous amount of changes, some of them quote close to the wedding, he accommodated them all. He checked on us throughout the night to make sure things were going well, and to ask if he could do anything, which we really appreciated. The entire Music Box Productions staff were always professional, polite, and fun to work with. We would recommend Fletcher as well MBP's other DJ's to others looking to have a good experience.

Joe and MBP are Excellent

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Danielle B

My number one advice to brides and grooms is to trust your vendors (because it will eliminate a significant amount of stress) & I can honestly say that both my husband and I completely trusted Joe and the entire Music Box Productions team (& they DEFINITELY did NOT let us... Read More down!!). [Their] customer service, professionalism and FUN atmosphere made them such a pleasure to work with. On our wedding day Joe and Andrea absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. They were so much fun and had the guests dancing ALL night (in fact the venue ended up having to kick people out). Joe played an excellent variety of music so everyone (from the grandparents and godparents to the bridal party and cousins) had a fantastic time; we had a very LARGE dance floor and multiple times, throughout the evening, it was so crowded people had to dance on the edges. I will absolutely be recommending Joe and Andrea to my friends and family.

Great DJ Service

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

Fletcher at Music Box Productions was absolutley amazing to work with. His services are top notch and his customer service skills were beyond great. He was professional and at the same time had the dancefloor packed until our reception was over. I won't be getting married... Read More again, but if I was I would choose MBP and Fletcher everytime. If you want a true professional that will exceed your expectations, ask for Fletcher at MBP and you will be satisfied.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kimberly S

Rod and his crew did an amazing job on our wedding day! We hired MBProductions for both our DJ and videographer and they did an awesome job the whole entire day. Our videographer was very personable and efficient and worked awesome with our photographer! We don't have our video... Read More back yet but the samples that we saw of another wedding when we met with them before our wedding has us excited because we know its going to be awesome! Rod did an amazing job as DJ and kept the party going all night long! Rod has done our wedding and both of my sisters' weddings and I would recommend him to anyone! He truly is amazing at what he does! He even worked in some unique and special request music into our wedding which we really appreciated!

Great DJ Services

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Sarah

Our DJ (Eric) was amazing at our wedding! The planning portion with our selected DJ was very easy, no stress there! Our DJ listened to everything we said and made lots of notes. On the night of, the music selection was great and everyone seemed to have a good time! I... Read More wouldn't change anything about our choice in MBP and our DJ Eric!

Great music, great time

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Jill S

We had Eric for our dj and he was great. He knew how to keep the party going and kept with the music we liked. He played the perfect mix of older and newer music. I had a very hard time finding a dj and am so happy my reception coordinator mentioned music box. Everyone I dealt... Read More with was great. I planned the wedding from Maryland and music box made it super easy to plan the music portion from a couple states away. When you choose music box, you certainly don't have to worry about the quality of service.

Kimberly

Years ago, I too was a planning bride and unfortunately my wedding planning was disastrous. The 90’s didn't provide any online wedding planning resources which left me uneducated and uninformed about how to hire great vendors. As owner of a Wedding DJ Company it’s embarrassing to share that my DJ didn’t even show up for my wedding reception. As the old expression goes, “If I only knew than what I know now”. Since that day, my passion has remained the same, "To provide the best service to couples seeking experienced, talented DJs who will contribute to an unforgettable celebration.