New & Unique Cleveland Waterfront Venue

Music Box provides an exceptional space for private special events. With our waterfront views and access, a deck overlooking downtown and flexible floor plans, Music Box is perfect for occasions such as wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Restaurant, Rooftop

1148 Main Avenue, Cleveland, OH (216) 704-7552

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carrie L

Everything and I mean EVERYTHING at the Music Box Supper Club is exceptional! The service, the staff, the food and beverages, the views, sound system..the list could go on and on! We were fortunate enough to have Shannon as our wedding coordinator and she is truly a fabulous... Read More person to work with. She is so accommodating and responds to every question you have the same day. She even reminds you of things you may not have thought of. The venue itself is modern, fun and stunning! We had planned from the beginning to also have our ceremony there on their amazing patio but mother nature had other plans for us. Shannon and her staff had both our original and back up plans set up for us by the time the wedding party arrived, that attention to detail and thoughtfulness provided us peace of mind and made our day that much better. We had to go with our backup inside but it was just as beautiful and everything we could have asked for! We received so many compliments from our family and friends about the quality of food overall just how great the Music Box is! Our wedding day was so special for us and a big part of that was because we chose to have it here, I would recommend Music Box to anyone for any special event you may have!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Elizabeth G

I couldn't have been more excited to have my ceremony and reception at the Music Box Supper Club. My husband found them on the internet 2 weeks after they opened in August 2014. We immediately went on a tour and instantly fell head over heels for the venue. Our food tasting... Read More with Dennis was beyond amazing. The food is so delicious and presented beautifully. After a bit of a rocky start with multiple wedding coordinators, the Music Box was lucky enough to have landed Shannon. I couldn't have been happier with Shannon being the new wedding coordinator! She picked up where the last one left off and never missed a beat. She was thoroughly on top of things and extremely attentive. Having never been married before, I had lots of questions that Shannon answered promptly through email. Everything I wanted for my wedding day was beautifully executed by Shannon and everyone at the Music Box. The servers (Cam and Bo!!) were amazing and on point with serving and clean up. The bartenders did a great job of handling our rather thirsty group. Our guests can't stop raving about the food there, and the great location. They thoroughly enjoyed how out of the box this venue truly was! The Music Box completely exceeded our expectations for our wedding day and we are very lucky to have so many memories from our special day. I would highly recommend this venue for any bride and groom to be!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Emily T

My wife and I fell in love with Music Box Supper Club as soon as we walked into the venue. As soon as we saw the view, we knew it was the perfect space to host our Cleveland themed wedding reception. Shannon was exceptional to work with. She answered any and all question we... Read More had through the planning process, and took the stress away that often comes along with planning a wedding. They have a wide variety of options for food, and we were able to select a menu that our guests loved. The food, staff, beverages, and sound system made for an exceptional experience for us, our family, and all our guests. We received countless compliments about the space, food, and service. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect evening! We would strongly recommend Music Box to anyone looking to host an event there!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Brian B

Music Box did a truly amazing job on our wedding. They were wonderful and easy to work with, and I couldn't believe how beautiful the space looked for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about the venue, the beautiful views, and the food. I highly recommend Music Box to... Read More anyone. It's a very unique venue and offered the fun, Cleveland atmosphere that we were going for.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Maggie B

Music Box was the perfect place for our wedding! The atmosphere was wonderful and everyone we worked with from start to finish was absolutely amazing. Everyone also raved about the food. I could not recommend Music Box any more. We also went for a friend's wedding a few weeks... Read More after ours and everything was wonderful as a guest too! If you're looking for a cool, urban wedding with great service, choose Music Box!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Shannon L

Music Box was amazing to work with. Brittany was easy to communicate with and spent a lot of time to get all he details exactly right. All of my guests raved about the food and said it was by far the best wedding food they have ever had! The space itself was amazing with great... Read More views. Since it is a concert hall the acoustics are great and easy hook up for your band or DJ. If you are considering having our wedding at Music Box I would almost insist that you do!! 5 star place with 5 star service, food, and setting!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karen J

The Music Box is a very special venue to host your ceremony and wedding reception. The view itself is worth the cost. Even though our wedding night was quite windy and cold, having the rooftop deck was certainly a bonus. The dance floor had plenty of room for the guests to let... Read More loose and the bar tenders and staff were on point. I did not hear one negative thing about the food or service, actually we only heard rave reviews. Although the dinner tables are pretty narrow, they work perfectly to make for a non-typical seating arrangement. Shannon was the absolute best. She was prompt, organized and always pleasant. I'm only a few days out from our wedding day and every time I think about it I get tingles because it was pure magic and I have the Music Box to thank.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Matt M

My wife and I really wanted to have an affordable downtown wedding. Even more so, we wanted a venue with a waterfront and potential city skyline view. The staff at Music Box were very flexible and accommodated all of our requests. We had a Friday evening ceremony/reception this... Read More past June. From the rooftop deck where we held our outdoor ceremony, to the amazing food during the reception, it was simply perfect. We were more than satisfied with our selection and how our special day played out. Thinking back, we couldn't have imagined holding our wedding anywhere else.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Lindsay W

Music Box Supper Club was absolutely amazing. Shannon Brancifort was our event coordinator and she made sure everything was on point. The views this place has made the pictures perfect. It doesn't need many decorations because it is beautiful on it's own. The guests loved it and... Read More the staff was so nice and efficient. It made our wedding day that much better.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Music Box Supper Club was the PERFECT venue for us. We had our daytime ceremony & lunch reception downstairs, and it was a beautiful space and very affordable. The food was delicious. The staff was extremely helpful. We worked most with Brittany and she answered all of my... Read More questions via email leading up to the "big day" very promptly. Everyone was super helpful. The setting was perfect. Since the facility is right on the river, it makes for a great background for wedding photos, as well. We cannot say how much we loved this space for our special day. I highly recommend it!

Best night ever!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kylie L

Finding a venue was not easy for me-I was living in Oklahoma trying to plan a wedding in Ohio. When we found Music Box Supper Club we were sold! This is an incredible venue right on the river. Great city views, awesome deck for cocktail hour, delicious food, and a gigantic bar... Read More rounded out with a great wait staff and excellent events manager (Cristina). Our guests loved the option of being inside at the party or taking a quick break on the rooftop deck, which remained available to us throughout the night. During the planning process there were countless e-mails and phone calls to which were always returned in a very timely manner. They never batted an eye at any request. Music Box was wildly helpful and gained our implicit trust. We made use of the stage by having a live band. That was a great choice, because the large dance floor was full the entire night. The staff cheerfully set up the tables including the table cloths, table runners, napkins, 400 votive candles, another 40 pillar candles, 200 loose straw flowers, table names, outside decorations, head table decorations, favor bags, escort cards, gift tables etc. You name it, they did it! If you want a unique, urban, downtown venue complete with great food, bar, dance floor, and views, then this is your place. I would absolutely recommend Music Box Supper club and Cristina the events manager to all of my friends and family!!

Awesome Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Taryn F

The Music Box Supper Club was so great for our wedding. The staff was professional and friendly. They listened and helped with my vision. So much fun and the rooftop patio didn't hurt!

Meet The Coordinator

Shannon Brancifort

Shannon Brancifort is a Cleveland native, with eleven years of experience in planning and executing various types of events. Her experience has allowed her to refine her eye for detail, which she brings to every event. The most valuable thing Shannon does as an Event Planner is make the planning process fun and relaxed for her guests. She does the planning and coordinating so each guest may focus on fun things like food and cake tastings or finding the perfect wedding dress. There are few things in life that she enjoys more than being a part of a wedding day.