New & Unique Cleveland Waterfront Venue

Music Box provides an exceptional space for private special events. With our waterfront views and access, a deck overlooking downtown and flexible floor plans, Music Box is perfect for occasions such as wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Restaurant, Rooftop

1148 Main Avenue, Cleveland, OH (216) 704-7552
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Samantha O

I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about the Music Box! Absolutely everything was perfect, every single detail was more perfect than I could have imagined! Shannon and her staff are the absolute best! They make everything so easy, I couldn’t believe how relaxed I felt... Read More and I was not nervous about anything going wrong or not being exactly what I though it would be. I am not exaggerating when I say that almost all of our guests said that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too! We have gotten so many complements on the food, DJ/Music, staff, and just the venue itself. I think that should speak volumes about this place, we have not heard one criticism from our wedding. I would recommend the Music Box to anyone getting married, it is the best venue out there! Thank you all again, Music Box!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Amy R

Everything about our wedding at MusicBox was perfect! From the planning to the actually day, it all just flowed. I love the packages they offer- it made planning so easy. No need to worry about chairs, tables, plates, cups, an outside caterer, or even a cake! The venue has... Read More such a great look, you also barely need to decorate. We worked with Shannon, who always promptly replied to my questions and easily accommodated by special requests. I had no need for a wedding planner between her and my photographer. She kept in contact with our florist and band as well. The day before the wedding I dropped off day-of details and when we arrived for cocktail hour everything was set up perfectly. The food was FANTASTIC. My favorite was the lobster perogi appetizer and definitely the short ribs! Also, I've never been to a wedding with such a great bar. I could go on forever, but you should really look into this place for yourself! Everyone said our wedding was the best and I am so grateful that the Music Box was available for our day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Callie H

If I could rate this venue 10 stars, I would. When we walked in for our first meeting with Shannon, we knew that it was the place we would have our dream wedding. Shannon was a DREAM to work with. It seemed she became more of a friend by the end of wedding planning than a... Read More coordinator. She is prompt to answering any questions and will stop at nothing to make sure your wedding is PERFECT. The views are unmatched. The food was incredible, and the staff was EXCEPTIONAL. They all had great attitudes and smiles on their faces. The gentleman that was waiting on my husband and I constantly checked in on us to see if we needed anything. This venue was worth every penny and it was the best decision we ever made. There is not a single complaint I could come up with. To Shannon and the staff at Music Box, THANK YOU for the best night of our lives. We couldn't have done it without you!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Brian C

I am so grateful that our daughter picked Music Box. The setting alone in unbelievable with the waterfront views. From our very first meeting with Shannon to saying "good night" to those sweeping the floor, everything was delivered in a First Class manner. The attention to... Read More detail by everyone there was nothing short of amazing. Not to be forgotten, Chef Dennis and his staff delivered an unforgettable spread of food from hors d'oeuvres to the late night Nacho Bar! My wife and I have been caught totally off guard by the number of "thank you" notes we have received since our reception! An unequivocal, absolute recommendation to anyone reading this review.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lauren O

Our wedding at the Music box far exceeded mine and my husbands expectations, from the very beginning of planning to the day of the wedding everything was simply amazing. When we were looking for a venue we knew we did not want the typical banquet hall. When we found this... Read More hidden gem in the heart of the flats we knew it was perfect. Shannon the wedding coordinator was so easy to work with and answered all of my emails in a timely fashion which mad it easy to plan the day. Every single person I have talked to was blown away from the venue and how great everything was. The venue was exceptional down to the very last detail, Shannon makes sure everything is covered from cleaning everything to coordinating with the staff and other vendors you may have. Lastly the food was incredible ! Overall, if you are looking for a wedding venue that is different from the norm Music Box Supper Club is the venue for you!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lauren O

Our wedding at the Music box far exceeded mine and my husband expectations, from the very beginning of planning to the day of the wedding everything was simply amazing. When we’re looking for a venue we knew we did not want the typical banquet hall. When we found this hidden gem... Read More in the heart of the flats we knew it was perfect. Shannon the wedding coordinator was so easy to work with and answered all of my emails in a timely fashion which made it easy to plan the day. Every single person I have talked to was blown away from the venue and how great everything was. The venue was exceptional down to the very last detail, Shannon makes sure everything is covered from cleaning everything to coordinating with the staff and other vendors you may have. Lastly, the food was the best food I have ever had at a wedding, I cannot tell you how many times guests have come up to us to tell us how great it was. Overall, if you are looking for a wedding venue that is different from the norm Music Box Supper Club is the venue for you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Emily H

My husband and I were so happy to have Music Box as our reception venue! We live in California and Shannon made the planning process so easy from so far away. I actually didn't get to see the Supper Club until 2 months before the wedding and I absolutely loved it. During my... Read More first meeting with Shannon, she covered all of my questions and then even went over things I had not even thought of. She made me feel so at ease with all of the planning. Unfortunately, Shannon had a family emergency the week of my wedding, but Brittany took over her duties and was just as helpful! The day of the wedding was perfect, everything looked beautiful. The food was fantastic, I still have people telling me how much they loved food. The serving and bartending staff were fantastic! They were so accommodating and helpful. One of my main concerns about the venue was that the dance floor would be too small and people would feel too crammed. That was definitely not the case. We moved a couple tables to open up the floor and the new garage door in the room really opened it up and allowed more people to spend time out on the patio. Overall, I could not have asked for a better experience. I want to relive that day so badly and Music Box is a big reason why. If you are looking for a unique venue with a beautiful view and spectacular service, this is your venue!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley M

Having our wedding at Music Box was by far the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding planning process. From the location to the food to the amazing job Shannon the wedding coordinator did, I honestly can't say enough great things about them. The chef there did not... Read More disappoint! We have had sooo many compliments from our guests about how fantastic the food was. They also couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue itself was. Being right on the water we did our ceremony on the rooftop deck overlooking the flats and it was the perfect spot! And as the sun set the views were even more spectacular thanks to the panoramic wall of windows inside. And last but not least I cannot stay enough amazing things about our wedding coordinator Shannon! She handled anything and everything we could have asked for expertly and effortlessly throughout the whole process. From the first viewing to the day of we didn't have to stress about a single thing. She took care of the one or two small glitches that popped up the day of the wedding (things that had nothing to do with the venue by the way) so I didn't have to worry about a single thing except getting married. Over all I would rate the Music Box 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Carli K

We couldn't have asked for a better venue to host our wedding. Everything was exceptional from the customer service to the food to the space. Our guests raved about everything! Shannon was amazing & so accommodating. We are so grateful we chose Music Box! It was a beautiful... Read More experience & the perfect CLE wedding.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Grace S

Perfect low key venue they take care of everything! We had our wedding downstairs and the whole day went so smoothly. It's perfect if you want to have a live band. The food was incredible! The staff was so thoughtful and kind. Shannon was amazing. She was so responsive and... Read More helped us plan everything. I could not ask for a better venue!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Al C

My husband and I seriously COULDN'T be happier with how everything turned out. We shopped around for venues online when we first got engaged... we saw music box, and made our decision on the spot. It was everything we wanted! Gorgeous views, great for both dancing and mingling,... Read More a beautiful venue for photos- and most importantly, a PHENOMENAL venue for a band! Also, Shannon is amazing- she is so organized and attentive, I swear she deserves an award. I wish we could relive our night over and over!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Katie H

We are so happy we chose to have our reception at Music Box! It was the perfect spot to create the unique, elegant, and lively reception we envisioned. The views through the windows and from the roof top created such a beautiful back drop, and the huge bar was in the perfect... Read More location for guests to be able to enjoy the views and still be close to the band/dance floor. The stage and sound system allowed our band to create the perfect atmosphere and kept the spacious dance floor packed all night. Our guests are still raving about space, the quality of the food, and all the drink options available! Shannon and her team were so great to work with- so responsive and helpful making sure every detail was planned ahead of time. They excelled on our wedding day- our reception went perfectly and flowed seamlessly from start to finish! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jackie R

The #1 place to have the most beautiful wedding location and food in the entire city of Cleveland! Thank you to Shannon Brancifort, Chef Dennis, KB confections and the entire team for making our event the most beautiful, stress free wedding for us!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Lisa S

Music Box is truly a gem for Downtown Cleveland. It was the first place we looked when planning our wedding reception and we knew right away it was the place for us. We wanted anything but the typical cookie cutter wedding and Music Box delivered on all fronts. The food was... Read More fantastic, Shannon and her staff were above and beyond helpful and the atmosphere just can't be beat. Several of our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. My only regret is that I can't go back and do it all again.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Valerie V

Food is amazing and Sunny is the best server. I highly recommend that anyone visiting Cleveland to stop by for the great food, service and entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Kristin H

Fantastic wedding venue!!! The staff were amazing especially Shannon who coordinated everything wonderfully. The view of the city and the water really wowed our guests, and the entire night went flawlessly! Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Emily L

Awesome spot to get married!! We had SUCH a fun night and didn't have a single blip. The staff was so professional & you can tell they have weddings down to a science. At the end of the night, they had all our belongings gathered to load into my parents car so we didn't have to... Read More be interrupted to take care of tear down. Shannon was super on top of stuff and always quick to respond - even when she was out of office. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 christine e

We recently got married here and I cannot say enough good things about the place. Shannon, the wedding coordinator was amazing. She was on top of everything, always responded quickly to our questions and made our day the best we could've asked for. We were supposed to get... Read More married on the rooftop, but a storm decided to hit as soon as the ceremony was set to start. I was devestated, but Shannon and her team pulled everything together and made the inside look like the garden outdoor feel we wanted. I cannot thank her enough for helping us plan our day and making sure everything was as perfect as could be!! The food was superb as well! The guests raved about the chicken and beef. The servers and bartenders were extremely personable and even participated ina little game we had which was great! I would definitely recommend having your wedding here, it's a beautiful venue with views of our amazing city and the service is above what you can ask for!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

Our daughter and her Aussie finance (now husband) celebrated their wedding at Music Box. We could not have been more pleased. Shannon and her team were amazing. From the moment we visited and set the venue, Shannon was always on top of things with great ideas and meetings. We... Read More had an international crowd and got to show off our beautiful city the night of the wedding. While we were thwarted from an outdoor wedding because of a storm, Shannon and all the staff moved quickly to bring the outdoors inside and our daughter was brought to tears! The food was exceptional-everyone raved about the short ribs and chicken. Bar staff was fun and the sound with a live band was concert quality. Could not give a higher recommendation to Shannon and the Music Box for the most important night of our daughter's marriage. Thanks Shannon

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lisa C

If I could give 10 stars I would - everything was perfect and the staff was exceptional! Shannon did such an amazing job of communicating to us throughout the entire planning process and any questions we had were answered right away or changes we needed to make were easily made.... Read More The venue was perfect - everything from set up, valet, bartenders, wait staff, food (we still have people telling us it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding), atmosphere... I can keep going on. I can't recommend Shannon and this venue enough! The amount of compliments we had and still have are incredible. Our evening was perfect and everything was above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Music Box!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 David T

Simply the Best! Shannon heard our requests, and was very accommodating. She worked with us as a partnership. The Music Box Reception Experience had an Excellent planner, chef, venue, view, lighting, sound, bar, drinks, and WONDERFUL Staff! We fell in love with the place... Read More the first time we entered. We received nothing but compliments from family and friends on all of the above. It was a unique and exciting experience for all.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Emily T

My wife and I fell in love with Music Box Supper Club as soon as we walked into the venue. As soon as we saw the view, we knew it was the perfect space to host our Cleveland themed wedding reception. Shannon was exceptional to work with. She answered any and all question we... Read More had through the planning process, and took the stress away that often comes along with planning a wedding. They have a wide variety of options for food, and we were able to select a menu that our guests loved. The food, staff, beverages, and sound system made for an exceptional experience for us, our family, and all our guests. We received countless compliments about the space, food, and service. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect evening! We would strongly recommend Music Box to anyone looking to host an event there!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Brian B

Music Box did a truly amazing job on our wedding. They were wonderful and easy to work with, and I couldn't believe how beautiful the space looked for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about the venue, the beautiful views, and the food. I highly recommend Music Box to... Read More anyone. It's a very unique venue and offered the fun, Cleveland atmosphere that we were going for.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Maggie B

Music Box was the perfect place for our wedding! The atmosphere was wonderful and everyone we worked with from start to finish was absolutely amazing. Everyone also raved about the food. I could not recommend Music Box any more. We also went for a friend's wedding a few weeks... Read More after ours and everything was wonderful as a guest too! If you're looking for a cool, urban wedding with great service, choose Music Box!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Shannon L

Music Box was amazing to work with. Brittany was easy to communicate with and spent a lot of time to get all he details exactly right. All of my guests raved about the food and said it was by far the best wedding food they have ever had! The space itself was amazing with great... Read More views. Since it is a concert hall the acoustics are great and easy hook up for your band or DJ. If you are considering having our wedding at Music Box I would almost insist that you do!! 5 star place with 5 star service, food, and setting!!

Meet The Coordinator

Shannon Brancifort

Shannon Brancifort is a Cleveland native, with eleven years of experience in planning and executing various types of events. Her experience has allowed her to refine her eye for detail, which she brings to every event. The most valuable thing Shannon does as an Event Planner is make the planning process fun and relaxed for her guests. She does the planning and coordinating so each guest may focus on fun things like food and cake tastings or finding the perfect wedding dress. There are few things in life that she enjoys more than being a part of a wedding day.