Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2106 73rd Avenue, Elmwood Park, IL (708) 452-4119

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Joanna S

I used Tommy as my DJ for my wedding and couldn’t have been happier! To start, he is so nice and easy to work with. He granted every request I had. Tommy did a great job of keeping my guests on their feet and dancing. All the music he played was current, relevant, and fun. He is... Read More a great judge of character and played music that suited my guests. He also took on the spot requests from myself and various guests. We threw a wide range of genres at him (country, rap, pop, Italian) and he was able to accommodate every song request. If certain requests were not crowd appropriate, he was able to get everyone back on track with more suitable selections. He also provided lighting for the reception which turned out amazing. He knew my venue and was able to advise what would be most appropriate for size of the room. He was able to take a beautiful setup and make it over the top. I was very impressed! Overall, my expectations were beyond exceeded. If I could give him more stars I would. I give him and the company my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Joanna S

I used Tommy for my wedding and he was the best! He had all my guests up and dancing the whole night. All of the music he played was current, relevant, and wedding appropriate. He took on the spot requests for music from all over the board; country, rap, Italian, pop, etc.... Read More Tommy was also great at judging the crowd. If the music requests were not appropriate or well received by the guests, he would change the songs accordingly. He really knew how to cater to the guests. I highly recommend him for any future events! He is so nice and is willing to accommodate any request. If I could give him more stars I would!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Mary P

Tommy is the greatest DJ ever. The music and lighting were FANTASTIC. Our guests never sat down. I would highly recomend him if you want to have the best oarty ever!!!!. Thanks 4 making the wedding UNFORGETTABLE!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kryste N

Tommy did an excellent job for the wedding I planned that concluded last night. He did not miss on any of his music selections during cocktails, dinner, and dancing. Guests commented that the music mix was spot on, and everyone had a great time! Couldn't be happier with our DJ... Read More choice!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 David T

Tommy was the best DJ we could possibly ask for. We had a DJ before him that we had to get rid of. Tommy was able to jump on board and DJ our wedding on pretty short notice. Tommy met with us before our wedding and made huge efforts in trying to find out exactly what we were... Read More looking for in music, honestly we didn't know at the time. He was awesome at listening and making suggestions that we found were very much to our liking. During the ceremony Tommy blew us away. Even the cocktail music was awesome. He mixed the music so seamlessly. The music had a logical flow to it and he certainly kept our dance floor packed all night with all of our guests, quite an accomplishment with a large generational difference and cultural differences of our guest. Hands down the best DJ we could have asked for

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Amanda A

Tommy was AMAZING. He was in contact with us prior to the event to make sure everything we were hoping for would be addressed. His music selections were perfect for the crowd and everyone had a complete blast. Charlie DJed my sister's wedding and also did a phenomenal job. They... Read More are both tried and true! I would recommend this company over and over again.

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Samantha E

The DJ was wonderful. I was incredibly picky on what I wanted/didnt want played and he was awesome. I have seen so many HORRIBLE Dj's, and mine was perfect :)

Great Music

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Laura S

Our DJ was fantastic. He had people up all night dancing. We were very specific to the music we wanted played and he did just that. The music was a big part of our wedding and it was fantastic.