Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Klezmer, Latin

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2106 73rd Avenue, Elmwood Park, IL (708) 452-4119

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kryste N

Tommy did an excellent job for the wedding I planned that concluded last night. He did not miss on any of his music selections during cocktails, dinner, and dancing. Guests commented that the music mix was spot on, and everyone had a great time! Couldn't be happier with our DJ... Read More choice!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 David T

Tommy was the best DJ we could possibly ask for. We had a DJ before him that we had to get rid of. Tommy was able to jump on board and DJ our wedding on pretty short notice. Tommy met with us before our wedding and made huge efforts in trying to find out exactly what we were... Read More looking for in music, honestly we didn't know at the time. He was awesome at listening and making suggestions that we found were very much to our liking. During the ceremony Tommy blew us away. Even the cocktail music was awesome. He mixed the music so seamlessly. The music had a logical flow to it and he certainly kept our dance floor packed all night with all of our guests, quite an accomplishment with a large generational difference and cultural differences of our guest. Hands down the best DJ we could have asked for

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Amanda A

Tommy was AMAZING. He was in contact with us prior to the event to make sure everything we were hoping for would be addressed. His music selections were perfect for the crowd and everyone had a complete blast. Charlie DJed my sister's wedding and also did a phenomenal job. They... Read More are both tried and true! I would recommend this company over and over again.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Samantha E

The DJ was wonderful. I was incredibly picky on what I wanted/didnt want played and he was awesome. I have seen so many HORRIBLE Dj's, and mine was perfect :)

Great Music

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Laura S

Our DJ was fantastic. He had people up all night dancing. We were very specific to the music we wanted played and he did just that. The music was a big part of our wedding and it was fantastic.