Fun, Elegant, Unique & Memorable Events

Relax and enjoy the experience of creating your special day with our total pre-planning assistance. At Music Express we're proud of our skilled professionalism and look forward to making your special day as memorable as it can be. Visit our web site to learn more.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian

Ceremony

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Serving RI, Cranston, RI Serving RI (401) 943-1870

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kerri S

I am so thrilled my husband and I decided to use Music Express as our DJ for our Harry Potter theme wedding! After months of searching for the right DJ we had a hard time finding people willing to work with our theme and all of the extras that we wanted. After meeting with Mike... Read More from Music Express we were confident that they would be able to accommodate everything that we wanted for our special day. Meeting with Mike before hand he made sure to take care of everything that we needed and answer any questions that we had. He had almost every song that we wanted to play and was able to accommodate our Harry Potter music that we wanted. On the day of the wedding the music was perfect. The audio set up outside was wonderful and everything could be heard. During the cocktail hour our music was perfect. We had a different song for each person walking into the reception and each song was perfect, played at the correct times and introduced correctly. Mike is a wonderful DJ who knows which songs to play at the right time and what things to say to get the crowd interested. Everyone had a wonderful time at our wedding and complimented the music. If you want a truly memorable wedding with excellent DJ service and pricing then you don't need to look any further than Music Express!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica D

Mike, Bob and the rest of the team at Music Express are simply amazing! When my husband and I first got engaged we knew we wanted Music Express to DJ our wedding. Mike was so helpful during the planning process in helping us chose the right music for our ceremony and cocktail... Read More hour. He even made special voice overs in our father/daughter and mother/son dances that people are still talking about almost six months later. Everything the day of the wedding exceeded our expectations. The up-lighting and monogram were perfect, the dance floor was always packed, and guests really enjoyed the photo booth. I would highly recommend Music Express to all futures brides!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michaela B

We absolutely loved working with Music Express! I had gone to three other weddings who had used Music Express for DJ services and I already knew pre-planning my wedding that I would want to book with them. Luckily, they were available! I found their pricing options to be... Read More affordable, the service was great - we enjoyed working with Mike during the planning process. He helped us on areas where we were stuck, and their client area on the website also had some good suggestions. On the actual wedding night, Justin and Matt were fun and professional. We had a great time at our wedding and we know our guests did too!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Alyssa Irizarry I

I highly recommend working with Music Express! We worked with Mike for our wedding and he was so helpful throughout the planning process. He was very thorough making sure he had all of our requests correct and ensuring he had the names of the bridal party down as he emceed the... Read More event. The day of was flawless, he and Bob did an excellent job keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. Mike even made sure that I had the time to eat my dinner which I was very grateful for. Everyone that attended gave the DJs rave reviews. We were so happy to have them with us to make our event even more special.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Bryanna C

Mike and bob are the total package. They offer all services from DJ to photo booth to uplighting, and so many other things to customize your day to really embody you and your significant other. They're so easy to work with and they make sure everyone stays on the dance floor (... Read More or in the photo booth) I had so many compliments on how much fun everybody had and how great the music was.... music express will NOT disappoint you !!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shannon R

We had such an amazing night! Mike and Bobby went above and beyond as always!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Liz R

Music express is phenomenal !!! They were super accommodating and entertaining . My guests loved them , we loved them , and even our venue complimented them on how awesome they were . They handled all the photography , videography , music , photo booth , and even my... Read More invitations and thank you cards. Without them my day would not have been as amazing as it was . Thank you for everything music express !!! Xo

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rita P

The service was even better than we expected! Every song we picked was played anything that was added was done very tastefully. Michael and his team adjusted the sound levels to accomodate every aspect of our function, all of our guests could not have been more pleased. We... Read More would recommend Michael to anyone, family or friend, for any function. He truly removed the stress of our day with his professionalism. Make it so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rita P

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nicole B

Music Express was Amazing!! Mike thought of every detail from the mic for the JOP, announcing wedding party (5 were kids), to picking the last dance song. The night was perfect thanks to a great Dj! Thanks Mike and Bob!

2016-10-28T19:34:24 Response from the vendor

Nicole and Jessie - thanks for your very kind words! We were very happy to be a part of your very special day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Haley G

Music express really made the night all that I wanted it to be! They were well organized and knew how to run the night and get people up on their feet dancing and enjoying themselves including us. They made sure my husband and I were where we needed to be for the reception,... Read More dances, and even when dinner was being served to make sure we ate. The photo booth was a great addition to the night and the guests really enjoyed it plus we got a really nice photo album out of it and the guests got duplicates to bring home. The DJ and music I feel are the key to an amazing night and music express made sure that happened and were easy to work with throughout the whole process. You can tell they've been doing this for years and are true professionals. I wouldn't have chose anyone else and we highly recommend them for whatever the occassion is.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sabrina M

Music Express whent above and beyond for us. They did an amazing job with the lighting, they patiently took all of my phone calls, and they had a vast amount of music from all decades. They worked with me to pick out some music for my family who came from Italy and then... Read More expertly weaved it out through the night and they patiently worked with us through some of our indecision. Everyone at music express was nothing but kind and helpful and they made sure the night was everything we wanted.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Sandra P

We had a great experience working with Music Express. My husband and I just hit it off immediately with Mike. He was in constant contact with us throughout the process making sure everything was the way we wanted. What they offer is exceptional service. The best DJ's around!

2016-10-28T19:30:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sandra and Kevin. We are so happy you enjoyed our services, it was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Christine G

We loved working with Music Express. Mike and his team worked with us to make our vision a reality. The music, lighting and photo booth were perfect as we danced the night away with our friends and family. They helped make the planning process easy and fun and we received... Read More several compliments about how great they were even after the wedding! They helped set the tone for our reception and we could not have been happier. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Krystal G

Thank God for Mike from Music Express!! He made the entire wedding experience so easy for my husband and I from the second we met him. Music express provided photography, uplighting, the best photo booth ever and the most amazing entertainment I could have ever imagined. He... Read More made my special day extra special and made every transition so easy. My guests had such a wonderful time and they are still talking about it!! Thank you Mike! You really are awesome!!

The Best Around

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 meghan h

Mike and Bob are the best DJ's around. They are professional, and their prices are great. We also got our wedding video through them and it is far and away our favorite thing from the wedding! Music Express met our every need, and knew how to get people dancing all... Read More night!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Javier E

We had the privilege of Mike and his son DJing our wedding. The music was amazing, and Mike has a talent for ensuring all of the details are taken care. I can't recommend Music Express enthusiastically enough! They also use a website that allows you to manage the tunes at your... Read More wedding ahead of time, which we loved.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Cindy M

My husband and I really could not have asked for more from Music Express who did our music, photo booth, and videography at our wedding at Bittersweet Farm in September. Mike met with us several times leading up to the wedding to go through every detail of our custom... Read More wrestling-themed reception introductions and it turned out amazing. Mike's unique and hilarious take on the garter ceremony had everyone laughing even days after the wedding! The album of photo booth pictures we received at the end of the night is priceless. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best they had ever been to, and I credit that to the amazing entertainers at Music Express (and the incredible staff at Bittersweet!). Thank you for making our day so memorable!!

Simply The Best

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Stacy B

The Music Express team was simply the best. They traveled to our home to help us organize the most wonderful backyard wedding in Maine. From the music, to lighting, to the photo booth our guests had the most amazing time. Our family and friends have not stopped talking about... Read More our wedding and it really is a big hats of to Mike and Bob who made sure everything is perfect. They really are more than just a DJ company! With their years of experience they helped to create a seamless timeline of events, kept everyone on schedule and proceeded to entertain our guests all night! We highly recommend the Music Express for any wedding or other important event!

Hands down my best vendor!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Carollen D

Fives across the board! I met Mike and his business partner at a bridal show at Quidnessett Country Club. The two were so easy to talk with, it felt like I had known them for years. Their professionalism was through the roof, I never once felt as though they were forcing... Read More themselves or their services upon me. I was instantly sold! My first meeting with Mike about my wedding was such a success! He totally understood what I was looking for and what I wanted my day to be like. He was so organized, knowledgeable and helpful! Did I mention patient? Patient! I asked a lot of questions! He offered great advice and answered all of my questions with ease! I chose to use two services of Music Express, DJ and Video, both were my best decision for my special day! Prior to the wedding Mike worked hand and hand with me to chose every song played at every critical and important moment of the day, and boy am I glad he is patient! I was very indecisive and needed a lot of guidance. We even recorded a message to my Dad, which he incorporated into the middle our Father Daughter dance. There was not a dry eye in the room! I was on the fence about having my wedding recorded, but I am SO glad I went with Mike's advice. He assured me that I wouldn't even notice the videographer there, and I didn't! Jamie was GREAT! I just received the "Sneak Peek" video two days ago and am so eager to see the rest!! I shared it on Facebook and all of my husband and I's family and friends are dying for more as well! Did I mention we've only been married a week and half and we already got to see a "Sneak Peek" of our wedding day?! How great is that?! I wanted Mike as my MC and main DJ and he made that happen for me! Anything and everything I asked for he accommodated me with! His sense of urgency to my questions and needs was remarkable. Many of our wedding guests complimented the music selection for the wedding and how great the DJs were! One guest from Louisiana, even asked for contact information for Music Express, because that's just how great they are! As you can see, I could go on forever about how great Mike and Music Express are! You will not be disappointed. Thanks Mike!

Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Lauren M

I've been to a few weddings in the past and let me tell you, having a good DJ makes a HUGE difference!! The gentleman at Music Express were absolutely amazing! Our guests were constantly dancing and having a great time. We even had to have them stay longer because people were... Read More not leaving and wanted to keep dancing. Mike was very professional and when we met with him he made us feel like we were the most important people in the world. My favorite part of my Music Express experience was being able to choose my own songs. I really enjoyed the DO NOT PLAY LIST haha. I would recommend these DJ's to anyone!

The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Melissa D

My wedding was in May and I was very smart in hiring The Music Express for our invitations, photography, video and disc jockey service. My guests haven't stopped telling me that our music was awesome FIVE months later and our pictures are absolutely beautiful! Our video looks... Read More like a Hollywood movie and it encapsulated every important moment and then some. I was so worried that the day would fly and that I would miss everything but because of The Music Express I didn't and for that I am eternally grateful. I cannot wait to throw another party so I can hire The Music Express again! My husband's 40th birthday is two years away and I know for certain that they will be there to help us celebrate!

Michael and Bobby are absolutely phenomenal

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lori J

Michael and Bobby are great they assisted us in our invitation choices, our set up for our service and our entertainment for the reception. We also had lighting services and our videography services through them. As their Photo Booth was already booked for that evening, they... Read More gave us a name and number of a reputable vendor to assist us and also made an introductory phone call to the vendor.I think majority of the success of our wedding was due to the DJ services provided. Our videographer was awesome as well and was unintrusive while providing a very effective video.

Music Express was AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kerri T

Mike at music express helped us with multiple aspects of our wedding. Looking back now, i know he is one of the main reasons the day went as perfectly as it did. His preparation was impeccable and his execution was flawless. Having been to many weddings where the dj has messed... Read More up songs or names of the bridal party, it made me greatly appreciate that he put in the hours of work to know exactly what to do at what time to make everything perfect. I would recommend Mike and Music Express to anyone looking for a great dj to make your wedding day truly amazing.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 melissa s

Mike and Bob at Music Express did a great job at my wedding!! Me and my husband needed help picking out the right songs for everything and they sat down with us for hours to help us make the right decisions. They also helped us make out entrance different and memorable. I would... Read More decently recommend Music Express for any bride that is getting married!!