Fun, Elegant, Unique & Memorable Events

Relax and enjoy the experience of creating your special day with our total pre-planning assistance. At Music Express we're proud of our skilled professionalism and look forward to making your special day as memorable as it can be. Visit our web site to learn more.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian

Ceremony

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Serving RI, Cranston, RI Serving RI (401) 943-1870

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kerri S

I am so thrilled my husband and I decided to use Music Express as our DJ for our Harry Potter theme wedding! After months of searching for the right DJ we had a hard time finding people willing to work with our theme and all of the extras that we wanted. After meeting with Mike... Read More from Music Express we were confident that they would be able to accommodate everything that we wanted for our special day. Meeting with Mike before hand he made sure to take care of everything that we needed and answer any questions that we had. He had almost every song that we wanted to play and was able to accommodate our Harry Potter music that we wanted. On the day of the wedding the music was perfect. The audio set up outside was wonderful and everything could be heard. During the cocktail hour our music was perfect. We had a different song for each person walking into the reception and each song was perfect, played at the correct times and introduced correctly. Mike is a wonderful DJ who knows which songs to play at the right time and what things to say to get the crowd interested. Everyone had a wonderful time at our wedding and complimented the music. If you want a truly memorable wedding with excellent DJ service and pricing then you don't need to look any further than Music Express!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica D

Mike, Bob and the rest of the team at Music Express are simply amazing! When my husband and I first got engaged we knew we wanted Music Express to DJ our wedding. Mike was so helpful during the planning process in helping us chose the right music for our ceremony and cocktail... Read More hour. He even made special voice overs in our father/daughter and mother/son dances that people are still talking about almost six months later. Everything the day of the wedding exceeded our expectations. The up-lighting and monogram were perfect, the dance floor was always packed, and guests really enjoyed the photo booth. I would highly recommend Music Express to all futures brides!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michaela B

We absolutely loved working with Music Express! I had gone to three other weddings who had used Music Express for DJ services and I already knew pre-planning my wedding that I would want to book with them. Luckily, they were available! I found their pricing options to be... Read More affordable, the service was great - we enjoyed working with Mike during the planning process. He helped us on areas where we were stuck, and their client area on the website also had some good suggestions. On the actual wedding night, Justin and Matt were fun and professional. We had a great time at our wedding and we know our guests did too!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kaitlin C

If you’re reading this- STOP RIGHT THERE and give them a call because you have found the best there is.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephen M

Mike and Bob made my wedding an amazing day. They provided great music and made the wedding so much fun and memorable.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Dan C

We enjoyed Music express greatly. They were very professional and did a great job knowing what we wanted to have for our wedding reception. They followed everything and made us very happy to know the attention to detail they had. We had our friends and family that danced for... Read More almost 3 hours straight. They had the backlight set up perfectly and the monogram they asked us about was a great touch. We were very happy with there service and I will recommend them to everyone. Kept the reception party going and never a dull moment.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amy D

Music Express was amazing at tailoring the event of my dreams. They embraced and implemented some of my more eclectic ideas (Beatles hour, using pieces of my friends songs during dinner)- Mike was very professional and great to work with. They also took the reigns in getting... Read More the time table to all the other vendors which made everything on our wedding day go perfectly. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Caitlin C

If you want to have fun at your wedding, book Music Express. Our experience was fantastic from start to finish. Mike was incredibly helpful, responsive, and accommodating of every request and helped us nail every detail down leading up to our big day! Every guest we've spoken to... Read More since the wedding has told us how much fun they had and it's thanks to the vibe set by Music Express. Bob and Justin had our dance floor packed within the first 10 minutes of being there and it stayed that way all night! They played every song at exactly the right moment and knew just how to get the room going. Alysia and Vanessa did an awesome job running the photobooth and presented us with an amazing scrapbook at the end of the night! Overall we can't thank Music Express enough for the wonderful memories they helped us create.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lynne W

We had the best party ever, largely thanks to Music Express. Their management of the music and activities during the wedding reception was stellar! All of our guests said that it was the best music and one of the most fun weddings they had ever attended. We truly cannot... Read More recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren L

Excellent job from start to finish! Mike was very thorough and helpful in planning all the details, making sure that everything we wanted was in order. The music at the reception was fantastic and Mike and his assistant did a great job getting everyone out on the dance floor.... Read More We highly recommend Music Express!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Justin B

Mike was fantastic, intuitive to our needs. Listened actively for our quirky requested and accommodated beautifully. Had the tall task of making our day flow and he executed flawlessly. They are a master of their craft.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Renee S

The best entertainment for the right price. Mike was Very professional to work with and always went the extra mile for you to ensure everything was perfect for my wedding. Music express is the way to go and I would recomend them to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie P

Words cannot express how amazing my wedding was! Everything turned out so perfect and my husband and I loved every detail! Music Express played a huge role in making the night perfect. My husband and I have very different tastes in music and Mike and his son not only listened to... Read More our requests and "must plays" but truly tapped into both of our styles and nailed the music from the ceremony, through the cocktail hour, and into the reception. Everything flowed seamlessly and our dance floor was full the entire night! Mike did an awesome job touching base with us throughout the wedding planning process to make sure any questions were answered and that we were comfortable with everything. Even on the wedding day, he went out of his way to see if we needed anything and kept us informed with what was happening next. Music Express is the perfect combination of professionalism and fun and I recommend them to any couple looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Benjamin N

Everything they did was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Steven P

Amazing! That is the only word I can use to describe Music Express. My fiancé and I have been BEYOND impressed every step of the way. We have not even had our wedding yet and I am writing this review that should speak numbers of how fantastic Music Express has been for us. We... Read More laughed and had such a fun time at our final sit down with Mike, he made the experience a blast and took the stress right out of the process. They really know what they are doing and I am super excited for the wedding in 10 days knowing they have everything under control. Thank you Mike and Music Express!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Anna S

Music Express was truly amazing and we could not have imagined working with anyone else! Mike went above and beyond working with us to make the night incredible. He helped my dad and I to edit our father-daughter song to be exactly what we wanted. Our family also surprised us... Read More with a few different things, including singing us a song, and Mike worked with them every step of the way, making the performance one-of-a-kind. Everyone we interacted with at Music Express is knowledgeable, kind, helpful and truly wonderful people. We are beyond grateful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kirsten D

Working with Mike and the Music Express team was a great experience. Mike is very easy to talk to about any and all of your wedding music wishes! We had many compliments on our DJ and the music that was played on our big day. The photo booth was an awesome touch and keepsake... Read More album we went home with amazing. I would highly recommend Mike and the Music Express team for any large event !

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Lauren P

Music Express was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding in August. Mike was absolutely amazing to work with! He was extremely knowledgable in helping us choose music selections, easy to talk to, and had great customer service (very quick to respond to phone calls... Read More or emails). Mike and Bob did a wonderful job on our wedding day, and we can't thank you both enough for everything!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Alyssa Irizarry I

I highly recommend working with Music Express! We worked with Mike for our wedding and he was so helpful throughout the planning process. He was very thorough making sure he had all of our requests correct and ensuring he had the names of the bridal party down as he emceed the... Read More event. The day of was flawless, he and Bob did an excellent job keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. Mike even made sure that I had the time to eat my dinner which I was very grateful for. Everyone that attended gave the DJs rave reviews. We were so happy to have them with us to make our event even more special.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Bryanna C

Music express is your one stop shop for all things entertainment. From our photo booth to our DJ, everything was perfect. Mike and Bob were great to work with and truly understand the impact of a good DJ. Everyone loved the photo booth... we were given a scrapbook at the end of... Read More the wedding filled with all the photos our guests took. It was such a nice touch. They also do uplighting and monogram projection.... literally everything you need, Music Express can provide for you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shannon R

We had such an amazing night! Mike and Bobby went above and beyond as always!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Liz R

Music express is phenomenal !!! They were super accommodating and entertaining . My guests loved them , we loved them , and even our venue complimented them on how awesome they were . They handled all the photography , videography , music , photo booth , and even my... Read More invitations and thank you cards. Without them my day would not have been as amazing as it was . Thank you for everything music express !!! Xo

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rita P

The service was even better than we expected! Every song we picked was played anything that was added was done very tastefully. Michael and his team adjusted the sound levels to accomodate every aspect of our function, all of our guests could not have been more pleased. We... Read More would recommend Michael to anyone, family or friend, for any function. He truly removed the stress of our day with his professionalism. Make it so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rita P

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nicole B

Music Express was Amazing!! Mike thought of every detail from the mic for the JOP, announcing wedding party (5 were kids), to picking the last dance song. The night was perfect thanks to a great Dj! Thanks Mike and Bob!

2016-10-28T19:34:24 Response from the vendor

Nicole and Jessie - thanks for your very kind words! We were very happy to be a part of your very special day!