Music in Motion

Music in Motion is a multifaceted Entertainment Company. We offer a variety of entertainment, sound and lighting packages for you special day. Please contact us for your customized package today.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Hills Tech Drive, Farmington Hills, MI Oakland, Wayne, Washtenaw, Livingston (248) 563-9888

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Briana H

Before meeting with Ross I meet with several other DJs. When we first met Ross I knew instantly that we wanted to book him. He is so enthusiastic, fun, and has a great business. My wedding was this past weekend and he did an amazing job! My husband is latino and Ross took the... Read More time to find songs to play from back in his country El Salvador, which these are not easy to find and takes some planning. Everyone kept raving about the dj and how great the music was. He really started the party and kept it going. He even speaks awesome spanish! Can roll his r's, which I can't even do. My husband is so picky with music and who the DJ is. However, he thought Ross was the perfect DJ and was so impressed! Thank you Ross, you really helped make our wedding awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Grace M

Ross was great to work with! We had an outdoor wedding at our family home, and Ross was knowledgeable about all of the needs that he had. He was able to read the crowd, and play music that our guests enjoyed for the cocktail hour, ceremony and the reception.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Val M

Ross was amazing. He did the music for the ceremony, as well as for the reception. Despite the need for two distinct set ups, everything went off without a problem. Guests were able to hear the service without any problem. Ross also did an amazing job getting guests up and... Read More dancing. Everyone at the reception had a wonderful time, due in large part to Music In Motion!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kristin H

Ross was amazing! I wouldn't go with any other DJ!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Amanda M

Ross from Music in Motion was the best! We wanted everyone on the dance floor all night for our wedding and thanks to Ross we got just that! We asked him to select the music by feeling out our crowd and he did an amazing job. He helped provide such a fun party atmosphere for our... Read More wedding. We highly recommend him and would be thrilled to hire him again for future events!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Dalia A

Ross and his team have been fantastic for all of my events! They know how to keep the party grooving! Always professional and one time! thanks Ross

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Mallory S

Music in Motion was great! Everyone said it was the best wedding they had been to and had an awesome time! Very fun guys, great music and energy! Highly recommended!

DJ Ross is the Best

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Amelia B

We are so happy we went with DJ Ross and Music in Motion! He was energetic and kept the party going all night! So many of our guests complimented him, saying he was one of the best DJ's they've seen! He was also flexible in meeting prior to the wedding and so friendly. DJ Ross... Read More is a pleasure to work with!

We loved our DJ

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Erica G

We hired Music in Motion's owner Ross to DJ our wedding. He was amazing! He listened to precisely the type of music we wanted to play, worked well with our photographer and venue, and got the party started. He did a wonderful job and I would recommend him again...and again...and... Read More again...

Review for Music in Motion

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Nicole C

He was professional, played all the songs we asked for, and had everyone dancing even my grandma!

Meet The Events Director

Ross

Lets start the party today!!!