Music In Motion

Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee , West Virginia

Music In Motion

Music In Motion is a full time DJ company. Our mission is to provide the very best in DJ entertainment! From the Master of Ceremonies to your Party Motivator. With only one shot to make it an event everyone will remember, each bride and groom deserves peace of mind that they are getting the best!

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Louisville, KY Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee , West Virginia (502) 447-1511

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim B

Jason Shields with Music In Motion is without a doubt the Top #1 DJ. We hit the jackpot with Jason and you will too if you book him! He is professional, knowledgeable about all types of music and passionate about his career. He is easy to get a hold of and communicates well... Read More during the planning process. Our wedding was so special and our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had at our wedding which we owe a lot of that credit to Jason Shields from Music In Motion.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shane H

Music in Motion was excellent! We had an awesome time. The way that he organized everything was above and beyond our expectations! Very friendly. I will always say him first when it comes to choosing a DJ for any event.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Amanda F

Jason did an amazing job at our wedding reception. He is truly a professional. The dance floor was full all night long. He played great songs and his announcements were on point. All of our guests had a blast, due in large part to Music in Motion. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christina W

There was no lull in the reception. Jason kept everything going, right on point, without feeling rushed! Excellent job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie H

Super, amazing job! Made our wedding an unforgettable night! Our dance floor was constantly packed full and everybody was having a blast!! If we could give more than 5 stars I definitely would!! Jason was very professional and comes highly recommended from me and my husband! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie H

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley N

Jason was amazing!! I could not ask for a better entertainer! He is personable and made things really easy for me. Plus we danced ALL NIGHT!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Laura M

I highly recommend MIM. Alex did an incredible job scouting out the crowd, being flexible, and choosing the music that kept the guests dancing all night long. I had chosen music but was stunned and amazed that Alex found out the older crowd loved Polka music (which I never... Read More would have imagined) and picked Polka songs that even got the teens and kids dancing. Alex really made this already perfect wedding even better. I truly appreciated Mike's help as well throughout the process and the tools he provided through a personalized wedding website.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Erin W

Jason and his wife helped SO much more with keeping the wedding going smoothly than I ever could've expected from a dj! He kept the music and fun going, while his wife was in the background making sure the wind wasn't blowing over my centerpieces, or letting my girls know when... Read More to walk down the aisle. They were more than I could've hoped for!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 jordan a

fantastic music selection, kept the party flowing. everybody danced all night!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Jason is amazing

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Jason did an amazing job and I highly recommend him for any event

Party Time!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Ashley R

Jason did a great job playing our requests, and getting the crowd moving. There was not a moment during our wedding that the dance floor was not packed! Everyone had a blast!

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Jessica S

My family and friends were so impressed that the dance floor was filled all night with people!! We had such a great time and were really pleased with the professionalism since the day we met with Jason. He stays current with all the music trends but also stays true with requests... Read More and event needs. We are very happy we booked with Jason and would recommend him to any couple.

Music in Motion

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Kristen R

Jason Shields and his music in motion crew were wonderful! We gave him a list of songs and told him what songs we wanted to to play during special moments in the ceremony, and he did a great job of filling the dance floor! We added up-lighting to our venue, which really made all... Read More the difference and it was beautiful! They made the day great!

EXCELLENT WEDDING DJ

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Erin S

Jason is an EXCELLENT DJ! He is awesome and did a wonderful job with my wedding reception. He is very professional and know how to make everything run smoothly. His music selection was perfect and kept everyone dancing all night long. Could not have asked for a better DJ for my... Read More wedding and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. You do not have to worry about him trying to add on extra charges in the end.

Rating for Music in Motion

Reviewed on 11/17/2008 Mary Beth C

Jason Shields

I got started in the DJ business in 1990 at a local teen club in Louisville, Kentucky. Since then, I have entertained for many events. Everything from weddings, corporate, bar/bat mitzvahs and many schools throughout the region. What sets us apart and makes us unique, we make sure each event we do is a successful event. We believe in building lasting relationships with our customers. I am humbled and fortunate to have been apart of thousands of weddings. I am passionate about the quality and high level of service & entertainment we provide at each of our wedding and receptions.