Music In Motion

Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee , West Virginia

Music In Motion

Music In Motion is a full time DJ company. Our mission is to provide the very best in DJ entertainment! From the Master of Ceremonies to your Party Motivator. With only one shot to make it an event everyone will remember, each bride and groom deserves peace of mind that they are getting the best!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Louisville, KY Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee , West Virginia (502) 447-1511

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Andrew W

Jason Shields with Music in Motion was the key to our successful wedding. He is extremely easy to work with and very laid back, but he does a fantastic job getting the crowd excited and making sure the evening goes smoothly. He had an excellent selection of music that appealed... Read More to every one of our guests from the youngest to the oldest. He has a money-back guarantee which seemed odd at first, but it's evident that he loves his job and wants to make sure you are completely satisfied with the evening. We will keep Jason in mind for all of our future events.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Tra'sean J

Honestly the best DJ for any event that you can have. Jason and his wife are very professional. There was never a dull moment on our dance floor, comprised of a very diverse crowd. I had so many people come up and tell us after the wedding about how much fun they had and how... Read More great the music and atmosphere were. Jason is very knowledgeable about music and the transitions from song to song were flawless! I would highly recommend Music in Motion to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Patti B

Music in Motion and Jason was great to work with for my daughters wedding. He provide all the set up for both the ceremony and reception. Jason was easy to work with and did an awesome job. Had lots of complaints from the wedding guest. We will be using him again for my other... Read More daughters wedding in 2019.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Sarah Z

Jason with Music In Motion is amazing! We met with several djs and he was the only one that offered to meet us at our venue. He was easy to get in contact with prior to our wedding and came to the rehearsal in order to make sure he was prepared. He kept everything running... Read More smoothly for our ceremony and reception. The music selection was great and we had multiple people comment on how much they enjoyed the variety of songs. Also, he stayed late and didn’t charge anything extra. Definitely one of our top vendors and I would highly recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 liza w

Jason with Music In Motion was awesome!! It felt like I had a DJ and coordinator in one. He had his stuff together more than me! Haha. He answered any questions I had fully, and even had suggestions to help make my special day run as smooth as possible. I immediately felt... Read More better about the flow of things once I met with him right before the wedding. Plus, his voice is amazing!! I would highly reccomend their company (and Jason) to anyone I know! Thank you so much Jason!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Deanna M

Jason was incredible! He was worth every penny. Prepared and got everyone on the dance floor. Loved having him.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jon G

Jason and his wife did an amazing job dj-ing our wedding! We could not be more happy with our choice, as they were extremely professional, responsive, and fun to work with throughout the entire process. We cannot thank them enough for the services they provided on our wedding... Read More day, and if we had to do it all over again, would choice Music in Motion in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashley K

Jason was absolutely amazing!! He had everyone dancing and having a good time the entire night. He played a wide range of music which helped. Not only is he a talented DJ, he is also a Master of Ceremony which helped our perfect day be even more perfect!! I will be referring... Read More him to anyone and everyone that is getting married.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Rebecca P

My sister used Music In Motion for her wedding about 5 years ago. Jason was so fun and awesome that my husband and I had to use him too for our wedding! Music in Motion did a fantastic job for our wedding! Jason is so fun and will do whatever you are wanting. He deffinately kept... Read More the party going! My husband and I have had sooo many compliments about how awesome our DJ was at our wedding!! We LOVE Music in Motion and Highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Christina F

AMAZING! Jason was amazing! Our dance floor was packed all night long! I would hands down choose them over and over again and definitely recommend them! I want to have my wedding again every weekend so I can dance the night away! He also played for our ceremony and was very... Read More helpful in picking out some great songs . He also provided a wireless mic for our officiant and the sound was great. Jason was very professional during the event and a great emcee when needed. THE. BEST.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim B

Jason Shields with Music In Motion is without a doubt the Top #1 DJ. We hit the jackpot with Jason and you will too if you book him! He is professional, knowledgeable about all types of music and passionate about his career. He is easy to get a hold of and communicates well... Read More during the planning process. Our wedding was so special and our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had at our wedding which we owe a lot of that credit to Jason Shields from Music In Motion.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christina W

There was no lull in the reception. Jason kept everything going, right on point, without feeling rushed! Excellent job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shane H

Music in Motion was excellent! We had an awesome time. The way that he organized everything was above and beyond our expectations! Very friendly. I will always say him first when it comes to choosing a DJ for any event.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie H

Super, amazing job! Made our wedding an unforgettable night! Our dance floor was constantly packed full and everybody was having a blast!! If we could give more than 5 stars I definitely would!! Jason was very professional and comes highly recommended from me and my husband! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie H

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley N

Jason was amazing!! I could not ask for a better entertainer! He is personable and made things really easy for me. Plus we danced ALL NIGHT!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Laura M

I highly recommend MIM. Alex did an incredible job scouting out the crowd, being flexible, and choosing the music that kept the guests dancing all night long. I had chosen music but was stunned and amazed that Alex found out the older crowd loved Polka music (which I never... Read More would have imagined) and picked Polka songs that even got the teens and kids dancing. Alex really made this already perfect wedding even better. I truly appreciated Mike's help as well throughout the process and the tools he provided through a personalized wedding website.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Erin W

Jason and his wife helped SO much more with keeping the wedding going smoothly than I ever could've expected from a dj! He kept the music and fun going, while his wife was in the background making sure the wind wasn't blowing over my centerpieces, or letting my girls know when... Read More to walk down the aisle. They were more than I could've hoped for!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Amanda F

Jason did an amazing job at our wedding reception. He is truly a professional. The dance floor was full all night long. He played great songs and his announcements were on point. All of our guests had a blast, due in large part to Music in Motion. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 jordan a

fantastic music selection, kept the party flowing. everybody danced all night!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Jason is amazing

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Jason did an amazing job and I highly recommend him for any event

Party Time!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Ashley R

Jason did a great job playing our requests, and getting the crowd moving. There was not a moment during our wedding that the dance floor was not packed! Everyone had a blast!

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Jessica S

My family and friends were so impressed that the dance floor was filled all night with people!! We had such a great time and were really pleased with the professionalism since the day we met with Jason. He stays current with all the music trends but also stays true with requests... Read More and event needs. We are very happy we booked with Jason and would recommend him to any couple.

Music in Motion

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Kristen R

Jason Shields and his music in motion crew were wonderful! We gave him a list of songs and told him what songs we wanted to to play during special moments in the ceremony, and he did a great job of filling the dance floor! We added up-lighting to our venue, which really made all... Read More the difference and it was beautiful! They made the day great!

Jason Shields

I got started in the DJ business in 1990 at a local teen club in Louisville, Kentucky. Since then, I have entertained for many events. Everything from weddings, corporate, bar/bat mitzvahs and many schools throughout the region. What sets us apart and makes us unique, we make sure each event we do is a successful event. We believe in building lasting relationships with our customers. I am humbled and fortunate to have been apart of thousands of weddings. I am passionate about the quality and high level of service & entertainment we provide at each of our wedding and receptions.