Music Machine Entertainment & Lighting - New England

warwick, RI

Experience the Elegance of Music Machine

Music Machine Entertainment is a professional disc jockey service that has been in the wedding industry for over 40 years and has a reputation for being reliable, knowledgeable and flexible. Our goal is to make your special occasion a day to remember. We specialize in uplighting and monogram styles.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

92 jefferson blvd, warwick, RI (401) 524-6162

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Stephanie T

Where do I begin?!?! From the moment I spoke with Jason until the day of our vow renewal it was the best experience! We had never had a wedding ceremony, so after 15 years it was time to have the wedding of my dreams. We were on a budget and Jason was able to work with us.... Read More He returned my calls or texts quickly and provided a stress free planning process! The night of our vow renewal, Jason surprised us with beautiful uplighting throughout the room. Jason and his partner David seamlessly incorporated Portuguese music that we had requested for our guests along with all the latest and greatest dance songs of all times! The dance floor was full all night long and people are still talking about how much fun it was! I told Jason I just wanted to dance and have fun and that is exactly what we got! He is truly a genuine, caring, and entertaining person who was clearly born to be in this industry. I am so happy that we chose Music Machine Entertainment and Lighting.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Amie-Lee M

My husband and I hired Jason and his team for our wedding January 13th 2018 and they were awesome! They kept the night moving seamlessly. From the first meeting I knew I could trust them to pick great music for our special night and they met that expectation 100%. They played... Read More all types of music and kept everyone dancing. I had nothing but complements from my guests on not only their skills as DJ's but also the beautiful up-lighting they provided and their professionalism. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Amy J

DJ Scott was so great! And Jason was great to work with he always got back to me right away. Best day ever!! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Brianna D

Jason and Chris were gentlemen. Their prices are very affordable and they are very personable. Chris did an awesome job at our wedding and really worked with me and my husband to help give us an unforgettable night of dancing, laughing and overall great time! Thank-you all!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Allison B

Jason was outstanding to work with. He really listened to me, kept the pace of the night going, and got everyone on their feet!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Amie B

We hired Jason Demers/Music Machine Entertainment for our January 20th wedding and we cannot say enough great things about him and his team. Music Machine was the first vendor we hired for our wedding and from the very beginning of wedding planning, Jason made everything so easy... Read More and did an absolutely amazing job the day of our wedding. I’ve received a lot of compliments from guests of our wedding that the music was the best wedding music they’ve heard. Jason and his team got all of our guests up and dancing with the mix of music. If you’re reading this, then look no further than Music Machine Entertainment for your big day!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Kaitlyn E

Jason DJ'd our wedding on 12/9 and did an amazing job! We are still getting messages from guests about how we had the best wedding DJ they've ever experienced. We are 90's kids so it was great to have some 90's hits mixed in and it got everyone dancing! We let him know which... Read More genres we liked and didn't like and trusted him and he did a great job. Will definitely recommend to my friends who are getting married in the future. Thanks, Jason!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Christy L

Music Machine did an excellent job for our wedding! Our DJs Chris and John kept the dance floor full and took requests as needed. We were so happy we chose this team for our special day. The lighting was also amazing and transformed the room. We also rented a photo booth... Read More through this group that did a fantastic job! So happy with our decision, thank you for making our wedding reception so fun!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Katie T

Jason and his team were great and kept the dance floor packed all night! I had several people who came to me saying how great the DJ was and how fun our wedding was. I know a huge part of that was due to the music played. Thanks again Jason!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kelly L

Amazing wedding with Chris!!! Can't recommend them enough. He did exactly what I wanted. Even making sure all details were in place at the last second. As an overanalyzing bride, I promise that music machine will provide what you want. Great Remixes too!! Only bad part was not... Read More being able to say goodbye and thank you to him at the end of the night!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Allison H

We were blown away by the talent and professionalism of Music Machine Entertainment! We met with Jason to set up our package and he was so friendly and helpful. Our DJ, Scott was the best!! He was funny, on point, and made sure to keep me in the loop for the night's festivities.... Read More He even gave me a hug at the end! And the photo booth ladies were amazing as well! Everything went smoothly and I could not have asked for a better DJ! They kept people dancing and knew how to read the crowd. I still get compliments on the music! Thank you for making our wedding day so very special! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Allison M

The team at Music Machine was fantastic! Super friendly and accommodating. They played great music and had everyone on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Erin B

Jason was so amazing to work with. We left a lot of music choices up to him and he just got us. Our friends and family didn't stop dancing the whole night. We could not have been happier! Thank you Jason for helping make our perfect night more perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sarah C

Jason and his team were awesome! They kept the dance floor going all night long! He played all our requested songs and was also very helpful in the planning process. The uplighting was also a nice touch. Everything was perfect. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Michelle C

Music Machine Entertainment is amazing! Our DJs Scott and Monty had our guests dancing before dinner started! They read the crowd perfectly, and they played all of our favorite songs. Our guests will continue to talk about the night! We are so thankful for them!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessica F

Jason is The Man! He knows exactly how to get the party going! Jason and his team usually have two people per event so one person is concentrating on the music and lighting and the other is concentrating on MC and working with the venue's coordinator to ensure everything is... Read More running on time. That is HUGE! Also, their MC doesn't spend too much time on the mic and is on just enough to keep the party going. We also had their up-lighting services and entrusted Jason with all the details since we didn't want too much color but just enough to transform the room without compromising photographs - he came through as expected. Definitely worth having an experienced team like Music Machine!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Dana F

Music Machine DJ's did an awesome job at our wedding. My husband and I were married 8/26/17. We cannot say enough about what a wonderful job the DJ' did. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding. They are easy and fun to work with. They... Read More got everyone on the dance floor. I cannot praise them enough. Dana and Scott

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nick M

Jason was amazing to work with for our big day! My husband and I are quite the music snobs and we were able to give Jason a specific list of music that fit our unique taste and he took the time to download the songs and create a great playlist for our wedding!! We got so many... Read More compliments about how great the music and DJ was. I would highly recommend to anyone!! We could not have been more happy!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Stephanie B

We had such an awesome time at our wedding. Jason made the planning process so easy when working out the details of our wedding. Our DJs kept the night flowing and there wasn't one part of the night when no one wasn't dancing which was exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much... Read More for everything! Our day was perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Carissa C

Jason was amazing! He absolutely read the crowd and played all the perfect throwback R&B songs which my guests LOVED, including myself and my husband. We recommend the music machine to any couple getting married. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Melynda H

Jason is amazing! My husband and I picked our song and left the rest up to Jason. He knows how to get the crowd up and dancing and played the right kind of music all night! We planned our wedding from across the country and Jason was very accommodating. He is very personable... Read More and a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Elizabeth G

They did a wonderful job at my wedding! They kept people on the dance floor. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Crystal C

Could not have been more happy with our dj's and uplighting! The uplighting was absolutely stunning and our dj's had everyone up on the dance floor the entire night. It was such a blast and I love hearing the great feedback from our guests. If you have a chance to book Jason do... Read More so!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Miranda C

We were referred to Music Machine by a friend who knows one of the dj's. Upon our initial meeting, we met with the owner, Jason. The energy from the meeting, his attitude and love for the business is what made us choose them for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier... Read More with our decision! DJ Scott & DJ Monti was the DJ team for my wedding. They did an AWESOME job! The music selection they played was alot of fun & DJ Scott had a fun idea of how to open the dance floor which was awesome and quite memorable! They were great at getting the crowd hyped and controlling the flow of the night! You could tell they truly enjoy what they do. Music Machine also provided the uplighting, which was great! And we opted to have the photobooth as well and, it was a hit! Correspondence with DJ Scott was great. From the time we met him a few weeks before, up until the big day, I had emailed and texted with him so we could finalize everything, he was extremely accommodating. All of the vendors we chose for our wedding, we dealt, or had the opportunity to deal with, the owner of each company. I really like this option and felt that, because we dealt directly with the owner, they cared more about the details of our day and wanted everything to go perfectly for us. We had this option with Music Machine. All in all, they did a wonderful job and I would refer them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Dina C

My wedding was saturday august 12, 2017 and without music machine entertainment (chris,monte,and Jason) it would not have been an amazing night. It was absolutely amazing and more then what we expected. All my quests were on the dancefloor all night....Chris had all the music... Read More that I requested even though it was cape verdean...I highly recommend having music machine at your next event...Thank you again for making my night extra special...Love Dina and Dee