Music Machine Entertainment & Lighting - New England

warwick, RI

Experience the Elegance of Music Machine

Music Machine Entertainment is a professional disc jockey service that has been in the wedding industry for over 40 years and has a reputation for being reliable, knowledgeable and flexible. Our goal is to make your special occasion a day to remember. We specialize in uplighting and monogram styles.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

92 jefferson blvd, warwick, RI (401) 524-6162

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Jillian S

Jason Demers and his team at Music Machine were wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding process! We provided Jason with some specific songs to play at the wedding and then told him that we wanted to "have fun and dance." The DJs at Music Machine sure delivered! We... Read More had a blast at our wedding and many of our guests have told us that we have had one of the most fun weddings they have been to, which is largely due to Music Machine. The ceremony music, the uplighting, and the music throughout the evening was perfect - we highly suggest Music Machine for any wedding or function you are planning!

the BEST DJs ever!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Krissy A

My husband and I hired Jason and Music Machine Entertainment for our DJ for our June 6, 2015 wedding in Newport, RI. We LOVED Jason and his partner DJ John! The two of them were funny, charismatic, and really knew how to read and respond to our crowd. They made sure... Read More everyone was dancing without being cheesy or obnoxious like some DJs can be. Jason and John both had such great energy, too – you can tell they are passionate about their job, and they were genuinely enjoying themselves and having a great time at the wedding. Jason was so helpful with creating a wedding timeline for us, and also accommodating every single one of our requests. Since our wedding was Great Gatsby themed, during the cocktail hour Jason played jazz versions of modern songs which was perfect. We also requested all different entrance songs for our bridal party starting at different times, and he executed everything perfect. I ended up changing the order of a few things the week of the wedding, and he made sure all details were correct and perfect on our wedding day. We also gave him a list of songs we wanted played, which he followed, and then also added in songs based on what the crowd was doing – it was perfect! The uplighting was also PHENOMENAL! It was tasteful and perfect. People were commenting on the lighting, music, and DJs the whole night saying that we had the best DJ they’d ever heard! We absolutely loved Jason, John, and Music Machine Entertainment and highly recommend them! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night ever!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Kristen G

I received Music Machine's DJ services as a package deal with my reception venue. I could not have more pleased with my experience with Jason over the phone and during my in-person meetings. Scott and Bill were the DJs at my wedding and I had so many guests say it was the best... Read More wedding music they ever had! The guys were friendly and professional and so much fun! They honored all my music requests and worked other selections into the playlist. Their wedding planning worksheet made things clear and organized. If I could give them a rating over 5, I would! I give Music Machine DJs my full endorsement. Also, the dark blue lighting was beautiful. Thank you Scott, Bill, and Jason!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Erin B

Jason was so amazing to work with. We left a lot of music choices up to him and he just got us. Our friends and family didn't stop dancing the whole night. We could not have been happier! Thank you Jason for helping make our perfect night more perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sarah C

Jason and his team were awesome! They kept the dance floor going all night long! He played all our requested songs and was also very helpful in the planning process. The uplighting was also a nice touch. Everything was perfect. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Michelle C

Music Machine Entertainment is amazing! Our DJs Scott and Monty had our guests dancing before dinner started! They read the crowd perfectly, and they played all of our favorite songs. Our guests will continue to talk about the night! We are so thankful for them!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessica F

Jason is The Man! He knows exactly how to get the party going! Jason and his team usually have two people per event so one person is concentrating on the music and lighting and the other is concentrating on MC and working with the venue's coordinator to ensure everything is... Read More running on time. That is HUGE! Also, their MC doesn't spend too much time on the mic and is on just enough to keep the party going. We also had their up-lighting services and entrusted Jason with all the details since we didn't want too much color but just enough to transform the room without compromising photographs - he came through as expected. Definitely worth having an experienced team like Music Machine!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Dana F

Music Machine DJ's did an awesome job at our wedding. My husband and I were married 8/26/17. We cannot say enough about what a wonderful job the DJ' did. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding. They are easy and fun to work with. They... Read More got everyone on the dance floor. I cannot praise them enough. Dana and Scott

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nick M

Jason was amazing to work with for our big day! My husband and I are quite the music snobs and we were able to give Jason a specific list of music that fit our unique taste and he took the time to download the songs and create a great playlist for our wedding!! We got so many... Read More compliments about how great the music and DJ was. I would highly recommend to anyone!! We could not have been more happy!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Stephanie B

We had such an awesome time at our wedding. Jason made the planning process so easy when working out the details of our wedding. Our DJs kept the night flowing and there wasn't one part of the night when no one wasn't dancing which was exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much... Read More for everything! Our day was perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Carissa C

Jason was amazing! He absolutely read the crowd and played all the perfect throwback R&B songs which my guests LOVED, including myself and my husband. We recommend the music machine to any couple getting married. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Melynda H

Jason is amazing! My husband and I picked our song and left the rest up to Jason. He knows how to get the crowd up and dancing and played the right kind of music all night! We planned our wedding from across the country and Jason was very accommodating. He is very personable... Read More and a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Elizabeth G

They did a wonderful job at my wedding! They kept people on the dance floor. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Crystal C

Could not have been more happy with our dj's and uplighting! The uplighting was absolutely stunning and our dj's had everyone up on the dance floor the entire night. It was such a blast and I love hearing the great feedback from our guests. If you have a chance to book Jason do... Read More so!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Miranda C

We were referred to Music Machine by a friend who knows one of the dj's. Upon our initial meeting, we met with the owner, Jason. The energy from the meeting, his attitude and love for the business is what made us choose them for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier... Read More with our decision! DJ Scott & DJ Monti was the DJ team for my wedding. They did an AWESOME job! The music selection they played was alot of fun & DJ Scott had a fun idea of how to open the dance floor which was awesome and quite memorable! They were great at getting the crowd hyped and controlling the flow of the night! You could tell they truly enjoy what they do. Music Machine also provided the uplighting, which was great! And we opted to have the photobooth as well and, it was a hit! Correspondence with DJ Scott was great. From the time we met him a few weeks before, up until the big day, I had emailed and texted with him so we could finalize everything, he was extremely accommodating. All of the vendors we chose for our wedding, we dealt, or had the opportunity to deal with, the owner of each company. I really like this option and felt that, because we dealt directly with the owner, they cared more about the details of our day and wanted everything to go perfectly for us. We had this option with Music Machine. All in all, they did a wonderful job and I would refer them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Dina C

My wedding was saturday august 12, 2017 and without music machine entertainment (chris,monte,and Jason) it would not have been an amazing night. It was absolutely amazing and more then what we expected. All my quests were on the dancefloor all night....Chris had all the music... Read More that I requested even though it was cape verdean...I highly recommend having music machine at your next event...Thank you again for making my night extra special...Love Dina and Dee

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Erica S

OMG where do I start with this Jason & his crew was our BEST decision on making our dream day come to reality with all the decision making with the music that we wanted was all perfect my husband and I picked the most important part of the music and Jason did the rest bring our... Read More day from dull to magical and I thank you so much Jason you guys did a FANTASTIC job keeping our daughter on that dance floor from the very start to thevery end!!! Thanks again

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Michael W

I was recommended Music Machine through my sister-in law, she used them for her wedding. We were able to get a sample a year in advanced on how Music Machine handled the big day, and I have to say I was not disappointed. On her wedding day, people were dancing before the meal... Read More hit the table and it didn't stop throughout the night. This gave me confidence that we picked the right venue. On my wedding day, it was very much the same thing. The music selection was great, people were entertained, lots of dancing, and there was never a dull moment. Whether you get Jason or any member of his amazing team you won't be disappointed. The music was great throughout the day, Jason and his team know what they are doing when it comes to weddings and I would highly recommend. The one thing that will always stick with me, that Jason told me when we first met, "You can go and get a DJ for $300 who has never done a wedding, or you can get a wedding DJ who knows exactly what they are doing", this holds true on so many levels. Very happy with the service we got and couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kaitlin F

We decided last minute that we wanted uplighting. Jason was personable, fast and efficient. On out wedding day, the uplighting was perfect, and we got a ton of compliments! My sister has already has them booked for her wedding next June. Would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Amanda G

Awesome guys to work with! So much fun to work with. I made some last minute changes and they were so accommodating! Scott was my dj and kept everyone on the floor all night!!! My venue had many new staff members and Scott made sure everything ran smoothly despite the trouble I... Read More had with my venue.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Michaela C

Jason and his team are incredible! My wife and I loved him from the very beginning. We weren't particular with our music and Jason did a fantastic job reading our crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night! Jason himself djed our wedding with one other and they kept... Read More the night running smoothly. They also provided a beautiful monogram that lit up the dance floor. People are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. Thanks Jason!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Samantha B

Chris was amazing! He was very friendly, entertaining and observant. Our ceremony music was flawless. He got our guests very excited for our entrance. He knew exactly what to play to get our guests excited and dancing! Took hints from our vows of other songs to play that weren't... Read More on our list. He was so much fun we even had him stay an extra hour!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Pamela I

We had our wedding at the Pawtucket Country Club on Sunday June 11, 2017. We found our DJs through the wedding package that the club offers. At first I was skeptical of this package because I didn’t think all the vendors would be good since it was a huge package involving cake,... Read More flowers, photography, etc. I googled reviews and looked through their website and was very impressed. I’m sure my Djs don’t know this but I was very worried about my music (or maybe they do as my list of choices was basically on front and back of the pamphlet they gave me LOL) I was worried because the Music is what makes the whole ceremony and reception….wedding overall a blast! I went to other weddings where the music was alright but nothing super memorable…and other weddings where the music was just not good at all. Side story: At the gym that I go to everyone has nicknamed me “DJ Pammy” and I make some of my friends who are instructors cds of remixed music….music is my life and I love to dance!! So of course music was very important to me! All the Djs were very fun, outgoing, laidback and “party ppl!” They fulfilled almost every single song and EXTRA from my HUGE ASS list LOL. There were even some songs that they played that had a remix to them which I especially loved! DJ Chris and DJ Kevin made sure I was happy throughout the whole night and even fulfilled other requests I was given to on the spot from close family members. They even had the songs that are in Spanish that I love! The music during dinner was relaxing and perfect. A great mix of 80s, 90s, and new hits were played to please every age. My favorite part would prob be when my brother and I had our special fun dance, both DJs were sure to set up the super cool flashy strobe like lights which made our dance look even more awesome!!!! My 2nd favorite part was when they played some of our fav rap, hip hop songs at the very end of the night and my cousins and us went wild! Another shoutout to Jason Demers! We appreciated that even though he was not DJing for us that night, that he took the time to stop by to make sure everything was going okay and he even stopped by to check out some of our photos as they were being taken. My guests were very happy…especially our family….you guys even got my father in law out of his seat to dance (which is a hard one) and you played his fav song by 21 pilots!! We appreciate and cant thank you all enough…im sure you wont forget me and my huge papers of song requests LOL…..YAY & THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART MUSIC MACHINE ENTERTAINMENT, YAY DJ CHRIS, YAY DJ KEVIN, and JASON!!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Lynne D

Made a playlist (which the DJ complimented) and then he only played a few songs from it. And, the songs he did play he played a different (disco?) version, which was frustrating. Sometimes I couldn't even recognize it as the same song. I had to keep requesting the songs that... Read More I wanted. I don't think the bride should have to do that.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kelsey S

Music Machine made my entire wedding! DJ Chris was great to work with! As soon as the music started, everyone danced all night long. I had guests keep coming up to me and tell me that DJ Chris was the best DJ they have ever heard. My husband and I are on cloud nine because of... Read More our amazing wedding. Thank you Music Machine!