Music Machine Entertainment & Lighting - New England

warwick, RI

Experience the Elegance of Music Machine

Music Machine Entertainment is a professional disc jockey service that has been in the wedding industry for over 40 years and has a reputation for being reliable, knowledgeable and flexible. Our goal is to make your special occasion a day to remember. We specialize in uplighting and monogram styles.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

92 jefferson blvd, warwick, RI (401) 524-6162

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Jillian S

Jason Demers and his team at Music Machine were wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding process! We provided Jason with some specific songs to play at the wedding and then told him that we wanted to "have fun and dance." The DJs at Music Machine sure delivered! We... Read More had a blast at our wedding and many of our guests have told us that we have had one of the most fun weddings they have been to, which is largely due to Music Machine. The ceremony music, the uplighting, and the music throughout the evening was perfect - we highly suggest Music Machine for any wedding or function you are planning!

the BEST DJs ever!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Krissy A

My husband and I hired Jason and Music Machine Entertainment for our DJ for our June 6, 2015 wedding in Newport, RI. We LOVED Jason and his partner DJ John! The two of them were funny, charismatic, and really knew how to read and respond to our crowd. They made sure... Read More everyone was dancing without being cheesy or obnoxious like some DJs can be. Jason and John both had such great energy, too – you can tell they are passionate about their job, and they were genuinely enjoying themselves and having a great time at the wedding. Jason was so helpful with creating a wedding timeline for us, and also accommodating every single one of our requests. Since our wedding was Great Gatsby themed, during the cocktail hour Jason played jazz versions of modern songs which was perfect. We also requested all different entrance songs for our bridal party starting at different times, and he executed everything perfect. I ended up changing the order of a few things the week of the wedding, and he made sure all details were correct and perfect on our wedding day. We also gave him a list of songs we wanted played, which he followed, and then also added in songs based on what the crowd was doing – it was perfect! The uplighting was also PHENOMENAL! It was tasteful and perfect. People were commenting on the lighting, music, and DJs the whole night saying that we had the best DJ they’d ever heard! We absolutely loved Jason, John, and Music Machine Entertainment and highly recommend them! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night ever!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Kristen G

I received Music Machine's DJ services as a package deal with my reception venue. I could not have more pleased with my experience with Jason over the phone and during my in-person meetings. Scott and Bill were the DJs at my wedding and I had so many guests say it was the best... Read More wedding music they ever had! The guys were friendly and professional and so much fun! They honored all my music requests and worked other selections into the playlist. Their wedding planning worksheet made things clear and organized. If I could give them a rating over 5, I would! I give Music Machine DJs my full endorsement. Also, the dark blue lighting was beautiful. Thank you Scott, Bill, and Jason!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Lynne D

Made a playlist (which the DJ complimented) and then he only played a few songs from it. And, the songs he did play he played a different (disco?) version, which was frustrating. Sometimes I couldn't even recognize it as the same song. I had to keep requesting the songs that... Read More I wanted. I don't think the bride should have to do that.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kelsey C

Music Machine made my entire wedding! DJ Chris was great to work with! As soon as the music started, everyone danced all night long. I had guests keep coming up to me and tell me that DJ Chris was the best DJ they have ever heard. My husband and I are on cloud nine because of... Read More our amazing wedding. Thank you Music Machine!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Allyssa B

Jason and his team were amazing! My wedding was perfect and the crowd loved it! Thank you for making my wedding awesome! Allyssa :)

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Julie D

Jason and Music Machine Entertainment were amazing! They definitely know how to keep a dance floor going. There were people on both sides of our family who we thought would not dance, and they were all up dancing and having a great time! Jason was able to get in the music... Read More requests I had and I could not thank him enough for that. You guys are the reason why everyone had such a great time at our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Diane L

Best dj's ever! Jason and Chris did an amazing job. Everyone was dancing the entire night and didn't want the night to end. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jenna G

When we met with Jason the owner of Music Machine Entertainment & DJs. We knew right away we wanted them as our vendor. He walked us through everything step by step and we chose the perfect package for our special day. Our djs John and Scott were outstanding, they prepared well... Read More before and had everything ready to go. They knew how to get the party started and included all of our guests in everything throughout the night ! We are so happy with our choice in going with them and would highly recommend them for your special day to.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Stacey B

Jason and Chris were absolutely amazing at our wedding! My husband and I worked with Jason throughout the wedding planning process and he was always responsive and answered all our questions. On our wedding Jason & Chris had everyone dancing and our guests kept gushing over... Read More how great the DJs were! We also had the photo booth at our wedding which was a huge hit and the women running it from Jason's team were awesome. I would highly recommend Music Machine to any couple that wants their guests dancing all night.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Marc M

Music Machine Entertainment was better than we could have imagined. From the moment we met Jason, we knew it would be an awesome party. As soon as he showed up, he read our crowd, played awesome music and made sure everyone was having a great time. We told Jason when we first... Read More met that we wanted people to leave our wedding saying it was the best one they had ever been to – because of him and his team, he helped accomplish our mission!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Amy J

DJ Monty & Dj Bill (I hope I got their names right-- I'm bad with names) were OUTSTANDING. They did my ceremony music and reception music and absolutely rocked it. They definitely are a top of the line Company. I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kerry D

Best DJ experience we have ever experienced!! Highly recommend! We got married in April and Jason did an amazing job! From the first day we met with him he made sure everything we wanted was taken care of. We have had countless guests compliment the job he did and how much they... Read More enjoyed the entertainment. He got everyone involved and up and dancing. Played "Thats Amore" and got the entire wedding to sing along and wave their napkins in the air! Awesome experience all around and he really did make our wedding that much more special.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Ashton F

Jason and Chris were amazing at our Mystic Aquarium wedding. Before the wedding, we met with Jason to go over pricing/package details, and to sign the contract. We had been to a wedding where Jason was the DJ and loved his music, which is why we immediately called him when we... Read More were looking for a DJ. Jason gave us a comprehensive questionnaire to fill out, asking about music for everything from the ceremony and cocktail hour to the introductions, first dance, and last song. Jason found the instrumental versions of the songs we had requested without issue or question. After confirming he received our music list, we didn't have to worry about anything else: Jason and Chris showed up early to the venue and were ready to rock the minute they arrived. First, they were able to roll with the punches when our ceremony changed from outside to inside at the last minute due to weather. They had a short window of time for setup, and they were able to get it done before guests started arriving. The up lighting they put around the Aquarium looked amazing! Then, the music for our ceremony and introductions went off without a hitch. Chris was great in organizing the bridal party before introductions and letting them know where to stand and what would happen. They even accommodated a very last minute request by my husband (the groom) to add in a joke right after our first dance. The guests were in hysterics, and it helped set the fun, light mood we wanted. We had told Jason we liked 90s pop/dance music for the ceremony, and he did not disappoint. They had people on the dance floor literally all night from beginning to end, both the older crowd and the younger set. Jason and Chris were also instrumental in organizing the group photo we wanted of all of our guests, and kept everyone on track with things like the cake cutting and last call, and accommodating song requests from our guests. We would highly recommend working with Jason and his DJs at Music Machine Entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Leah B

I can't say enough about Jason and the rest of the Music Machine crew! We got married back in October and people are still talking about how awesome they were. Our guest list was somewhat of an older crowd and was nervous that not a lot of people would dance. Boy was I... Read More wrong! Jason did such an amazing job selecting songs to get everyone up and moving. From the very beginning they were easy to work with. Thank you again for making our day special.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lindsey G

We had a blast at our wedding thanks to Jason and Chris!!!! They were able to get everyone up and dancing. Even my relatives from Greece!!! We sent Jason our "must play" list and he was sure to play them all. Our friends and family are still telling us how much they enjoyed... Read More the music at our wedding! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Joelle B

Music Machine did a great job with the uplighting and music for our wedding reception. Jason was a great person to deal with throughout the planning process and DJ Chris did a great job the night of. They played music from our worksheet and had everyone up and dancing. Great... Read More group of people, we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Colleen C

Jason Demers and his crew from Music Machine were so awesome to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. We heard about them from a friend of ours who recommended them. Since we live in DC, we had to communicate primarily through phone. We set up a phone call to... Read More chat and after that call, my fiancé (now hubby :) ) and I knew this was it!! We had great conversation and Jason explained everything to us so well and answered ALL the questions we had. We exchanged plenty of laughs of the phone and knew they would be a perfect fit for what we knew wld be a lively wedding. We exchanged several emails and met for a planning meeting. During the meeting, we finalized majority of our songs and went over how everything would go! We let them know that we trusted them to keep the party rockin... and man, did they deliver!! Our guests LOVED the music, the dancing, and all of the entertainment (including Barneys 'i love you' for our 8 year old ring bearer to put the garter on the arm of the winner of the boquet toss 😂😂) We truly had the time of our lives at our wedding and we couldn't have done it without Music Machine!! Also- the uplighting was an extra touch that truly brought out the elegance of the venue!! Everything they did throughout the evening was perfect -- if you are planning a wedding in MA/RI- choose Music Machine!! ... And if you want an even better day- pair them with Victoria Comfort photography for a dynamic duo who will get things rockin and rolling on wedding day :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Shayna F

My goal was to throw the wedding of the year for our guests. I think it's safe to say we nailed it with the help of Jason! We had so many people tell us they never had such a great time!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Erin M

Music Machine was awesome at our wedding last weekend! From the first time we met with Jason, until the very last song at our wedding, everything was perfect. They played all of the right songs and the dance floor was packed all night. They were very professional and I would... Read More recommend them for sure. Thank you for everything you did to make it the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Brienne D

Jason was a pleasure to work with. My fiancé and I hit it off with Jason at the first meeting we had. Jason was always quick to respond to emails. When Jason and I met a month prior to the wedding, we went through the entire schedule of events for the night. He was even in on... Read More playing a little trick on my fiancé (husband) for our first dance... "My mind's telling me no... but my body, my body's telling me yes." Jason and Chris brought down the house. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night and played a little bit of everything that I asked for. They were seriously awesome. The uplighting was perfect too. I highly recommend working with Jason and his team at Music Machine Entertainment.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Bobbi H

Thanks to Jason for the amazing monogram and uplighting he did for our wedding! Everyone loved the way it made the room look and we got to keep our monogram as a memento! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Mindy L

If you're looking for a DJ that listens to exactly what kind of music you and your guest like these are your guys! They kept the party going all night long! Our dance floor was packed and our guests couldn't praise them enough! They're very personable and made us feel like we've... Read More know them for years. What an amazing night my husband and I had all because these guys know how to set the mood and get the party going! They really live up to their name because they truly are a music machine!! Thank you again Jay and Chris for an unforgettably amazing night, ya'll are awesome DJs! Also, not only are they DJs their company is affiliated with a Justice of the Peace (Norm) (founding father of Music Machines) who we had the pleasure of joining us in marriage. Norm is the most sweetest man with a kind and gentle manner. He made our ceremony an unforgettable one which went flawless. It had some humor as we asked for that, it had special personalized touches that made us feel like Norm knew us for years and he also surprised us at the end which brought many tears to our guys and us! I can't say enough about this company and how amazingly awesome they are! What a great wedding we had, both our ceremony and reception was a knock out of the park because they know exactly what they're doing and they actually listen to what their customers expectations are....they do all that while making their customer feel like family and not a customer which is why I will recommend these guys 100% You will not be disappointed, you will be blown away! Thanks again Jason, Chris and Norm! Kevin and I wish your company many many years of success but we know you'll have that because you all take pride in what you do and do an amazingly well job at it!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Lindsay R

BEST DJ SERVICE EVER!!!! We had our wedding October 8th, 2016 & the music was everything we wanted and more. Jason is the best to work with. Extremely professional, and helpful along the way. When discussing music, he gave his best advice for the vibe we were going for, and... Read More completely nailed it the night of. Our dance floor was packed the entire time, and everyone was having the best time. Music Machine is worth every single penny!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Casey J

Can not say enough amazing things about music machine entertainment. From start to finish, everyone was attentive, accomodating, and pleasant. We had a blast at our wedding as did our guests and they made sure we didnt have to worry about a thing. Plus they are hilarious and... Read More get a crowd pumped up! These guys know what their doing. Look no further for the best djs around!!!!