Music Machine Entertainment & Lighting - New England

warwick, RI

Experience the Elegance of Music Machine

Music Machine Entertainment is a professional disc jockey service that has been in the wedding industry for over 40 years and has a reputation for being reliable, knowledgeable and flexible. Our goal is to make your special occasion a day to remember. We specialize in uplighting and monogram styles.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

92 jefferson blvd, warwick, RI (401) 524-6162

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Jillian S

Jason Demers and his team at Music Machine were wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding process! We provided Jason with some specific songs to play at the wedding and then told him that we wanted to "have fun and dance." The DJs at Music Machine sure delivered! We... Read More had a blast at our wedding and many of our guests have told us that we have had one of the most fun weddings they have been to, which is largely due to Music Machine. The ceremony music, the uplighting, and the music throughout the evening was perfect - we highly suggest Music Machine for any wedding or function you are planning!

the BEST DJs ever!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Krissy A

My husband and I hired Jason and Music Machine Entertainment for our DJ for our June 6, 2015 wedding in Newport, RI. We LOVED Jason and his partner DJ John! The two of them were funny, charismatic, and really knew how to read and respond to our crowd. They made sure... Read More everyone was dancing without being cheesy or obnoxious like some DJs can be. Jason and John both had such great energy, too – you can tell they are passionate about their job, and they were genuinely enjoying themselves and having a great time at the wedding. Jason was so helpful with creating a wedding timeline for us, and also accommodating every single one of our requests. Since our wedding was Great Gatsby themed, during the cocktail hour Jason played jazz versions of modern songs which was perfect. We also requested all different entrance songs for our bridal party starting at different times, and he executed everything perfect. I ended up changing the order of a few things the week of the wedding, and he made sure all details were correct and perfect on our wedding day. We also gave him a list of songs we wanted played, which he followed, and then also added in songs based on what the crowd was doing – it was perfect! The uplighting was also PHENOMENAL! It was tasteful and perfect. People were commenting on the lighting, music, and DJs the whole night saying that we had the best DJ they’d ever heard! We absolutely loved Jason, John, and Music Machine Entertainment and highly recommend them! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night ever!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Kristen G

I received Music Machine's DJ services as a package deal with my reception venue. I could not have more pleased with my experience with Jason over the phone and during my in-person meetings. Scott and Bill were the DJs at my wedding and I had so many guests say it was the best... Read More wedding music they ever had! The guys were friendly and professional and so much fun! They honored all my music requests and worked other selections into the playlist. Their wedding planning worksheet made things clear and organized. If I could give them a rating over 5, I would! I give Music Machine DJs my full endorsement. Also, the dark blue lighting was beautiful. Thank you Scott, Bill, and Jason!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Dina C

My wedding was saturday august 12, 2017 and without music machine entertainment (chris,monte,and Jason) it would not have been an amazing night. It was absolutely amazing and more then what we expected. All my quests were on the dancefloor all night....Chris had all the music... Read More that I requested even though it was cape verdean...I highly recommend having music machine at your next event...Thank you again for making my night extra special...Love Dina and Dee

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Erica P

OMG where do I start with this Jason & his crew was our BEST decision on making our dream day come to reality with all the decision making with the music that we wanted was all perfect my husband and I picked the most important part of the music and Jason did the rest bring our... Read More day from dull to magical and I thank you so much Jason you guys did a FANTASTIC job keeping our daughter on that dance floor from the very start to thevery end!!! Thanks again

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Michael W

I was recommended Music Machine through my sister-in law, she used them for her wedding. We were able to get a sample a year in advanced on how Music Machine handled the big day, and I have to say I was not disappointed. On her wedding day, people were dancing before the meal... Read More hit the table and it didn't stop throughout the night. This gave me confidence that we picked the right venue. On my wedding day, it was very much the same thing. The music selection was great, people were entertained, lots of dancing, and there was never a dull moment. Whether you get Jason or any member of his amazing team you won't be disappointed. The music was great throughout the day, Jason and his team know what they are doing when it comes to weddings and I would highly recommend. The one thing that will always stick with me, that Jason told me when we first met, "You can go and get a DJ for $300 who has never done a wedding, or you can get a wedding DJ who knows exactly what they are doing", this holds true on so many levels. Very happy with the service we got and couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kaitlin F

We decided last minute that we wanted uplighting. Jason was personable, fast and efficient. On out wedding day, the uplighting was perfect, and we got a ton of compliments! My sister has already has them booked for her wedding next June. Would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Amanda G

Awesome guys to work with! So much fun to work with. I made some last minute changes and they were so accommodating! Scott was my dj and kept everyone on the floor all night!!! My venue had many new staff members and Scott made sure everything ran smoothly despite the trouble I... Read More had with my venue.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Michaela C

Jason and his team are incredible! My wife and I loved him from the very beginning. We weren't particular with our music and Jason did a fantastic job reading our crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night! Jason himself djed our wedding with one other and they kept... Read More the night running smoothly. They also provided a beautiful monogram that lit up the dance floor. People are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. Thanks Jason!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Samantha B

Chris was amazing! He was very friendly, entertaining and observant. Our ceremony music was flawless. He got our guests very excited for our entrance. He knew exactly what to play to get our guests excited and dancing! Took hints from our vows of other songs to play that weren't... Read More on our list. He was so much fun we even had him stay an extra hour!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Pamela I

We had our wedding at the Pawtucket Country Club on Sunday June 11, 2017. We found our DJs through the wedding package that the club offers. At first I was skeptical of this package because I didn’t think all the vendors would be good since it was a huge package involving cake,... Read More flowers, photography, etc. I googled reviews and looked through their website and was very impressed. I’m sure my Djs don’t know this but I was very worried about my music (or maybe they do as my list of choices was basically on front and back of the pamphlet they gave me LOL) I was worried because the Music is what makes the whole ceremony and reception….wedding overall a blast! I went to other weddings where the music was alright but nothing super memorable…and other weddings where the music was just not good at all. Side story: At the gym that I go to everyone has nicknamed me “DJ Pammy” and I make some of my friends who are instructors cds of remixed music….music is my life and I love to dance!! So of course music was very important to me! All the Djs were very fun, outgoing, laidback and “party ppl!” They fulfilled almost every single song and EXTRA from my HUGE ASS list LOL. There were even some songs that they played that had a remix to them which I especially loved! DJ Chris and DJ Kevin made sure I was happy throughout the whole night and even fulfilled other requests I was given to on the spot from close family members. They even had the songs that are in Spanish that I love! The music during dinner was relaxing and perfect. A great mix of 80s, 90s, and new hits were played to please every age. My favorite part would prob be when my brother and I had our special fun dance, both DJs were sure to set up the super cool flashy strobe like lights which made our dance look even more awesome!!!! My 2nd favorite part was when they played some of our fav rap, hip hop songs at the very end of the night and my cousins and us went wild! Another shoutout to Jason Demers! We appreciated that even though he was not DJing for us that night, that he took the time to stop by to make sure everything was going okay and he even stopped by to check out some of our photos as they were being taken. My guests were very happy…especially our family….you guys even got my father in law out of his seat to dance (which is a hard one) and you played his fav song by 21 pilots!! We appreciate and cant thank you all enough…im sure you wont forget me and my huge papers of song requests LOL…..YAY & THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART MUSIC MACHINE ENTERTAINMENT, YAY DJ CHRIS, YAY DJ KEVIN, and JASON!!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Lynne D

Made a playlist (which the DJ complimented) and then he only played a few songs from it. And, the songs he did play he played a different (disco?) version, which was frustrating. Sometimes I couldn't even recognize it as the same song. I had to keep requesting the songs that... Read More I wanted. I don't think the bride should have to do that.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kelsey C

Music Machine made my entire wedding! DJ Chris was great to work with! As soon as the music started, everyone danced all night long. I had guests keep coming up to me and tell me that DJ Chris was the best DJ they have ever heard. My husband and I are on cloud nine because of... Read More our amazing wedding. Thank you Music Machine!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Allyssa M

Jason and his team were amazing! My wedding was perfect and the crowd loved it! Thank you for making my wedding awesome! Allyssa :)

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Julie D

Jason and Music Machine Entertainment were amazing! They definitely know how to keep a dance floor going. There were people on both sides of our family who we thought would not dance, and they were all up dancing and having a great time! Jason was able to get in the music... Read More requests I had and I could not thank him enough for that. You guys are the reason why everyone had such a great time at our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Diane L

Best dj's ever! Jason and Chris did an amazing job. Everyone was dancing the entire night and didn't want the night to end. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jenna G

When we met with Jason the owner of Music Machine Entertainment & DJs. We knew right away we wanted them as our vendor. He walked us through everything step by step and we chose the perfect package for our special day. Our djs John and Scott were outstanding, they prepared well... Read More before and had everything ready to go. They knew how to get the party started and included all of our guests in everything throughout the night ! We are so happy with our choice in going with them and would highly recommend them for your special day to.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Stacey B

Jason and Chris were absolutely amazing at our wedding! My husband and I worked with Jason throughout the wedding planning process and he was always responsive and answered all our questions. On our wedding Jason & Chris had everyone dancing and our guests kept gushing over... Read More how great the DJs were! We also had the photo booth at our wedding which was a huge hit and the women running it from Jason's team were awesome. I would highly recommend Music Machine to any couple that wants their guests dancing all night.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Marc M

Music Machine Entertainment was better than we could have imagined. From the moment we met Jason, we knew it would be an awesome party. As soon as he showed up, he read our crowd, played awesome music and made sure everyone was having a great time. We told Jason when we first... Read More met that we wanted people to leave our wedding saying it was the best one they had ever been to – because of him and his team, he helped accomplish our mission!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Amy J

DJ Monty & Dj Bill (I hope I got their names right-- I'm bad with names) were OUTSTANDING. They did my ceremony music and reception music and absolutely rocked it. They definitely are a top of the line Company. I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kerry D

Best DJ experience we have ever experienced!! Highly recommend! We got married in April and Jason did an amazing job! From the first day we met with him he made sure everything we wanted was taken care of. We have had countless guests compliment the job he did and how much they... Read More enjoyed the entertainment. He got everyone involved and up and dancing. Played "Thats Amore" and got the entire wedding to sing along and wave their napkins in the air! Awesome experience all around and he really did make our wedding that much more special.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Ashton F

Jason and Chris were amazing at our Mystic Aquarium wedding. Before the wedding, we met with Jason to go over pricing/package details, and to sign the contract. We had been to a wedding where Jason was the DJ and loved his music, which is why we immediately called him when we... Read More were looking for a DJ. Jason gave us a comprehensive questionnaire to fill out, asking about music for everything from the ceremony and cocktail hour to the introductions, first dance, and last song. Jason found the instrumental versions of the songs we had requested without issue or question. After confirming he received our music list, we didn't have to worry about anything else: Jason and Chris showed up early to the venue and were ready to rock the minute they arrived. First, they were able to roll with the punches when our ceremony changed from outside to inside at the last minute due to weather. They had a short window of time for setup, and they were able to get it done before guests started arriving. The up lighting they put around the Aquarium looked amazing! Then, the music for our ceremony and introductions went off without a hitch. Chris was great in organizing the bridal party before introductions and letting them know where to stand and what would happen. They even accommodated a very last minute request by my husband (the groom) to add in a joke right after our first dance. The guests were in hysterics, and it helped set the fun, light mood we wanted. We had told Jason we liked 90s pop/dance music for the ceremony, and he did not disappoint. They had people on the dance floor literally all night from beginning to end, both the older crowd and the younger set. Jason and Chris were also instrumental in organizing the group photo we wanted of all of our guests, and kept everyone on track with things like the cake cutting and last call, and accommodating song requests from our guests. We would highly recommend working with Jason and his DJs at Music Machine Entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Leah B

I can't say enough about Jason and the rest of the Music Machine crew! We got married back in October and people are still talking about how awesome they were. Our guest list was somewhat of an older crowd and was nervous that not a lot of people would dance. Boy was I... Read More wrong! Jason did such an amazing job selecting songs to get everyone up and moving. From the very beginning they were easy to work with. Thank you again for making our day special.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lindsey G

We had a blast at our wedding thanks to Jason and Chris!!!! They were able to get everyone up and dancing. Even my relatives from Greece!!! We sent Jason our "must play" list and he was sure to play them all. Our friends and family are still telling us how much they enjoyed... Read More the music at our wedding! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Joelle B

Music Machine did a great job with the uplighting and music for our wedding reception. Jason was a great person to deal with throughout the planning process and DJ Chris did a great job the night of. They played music from our worksheet and had everyone up and dancing. Great... Read More group of people, we highly recommend them!