Music Man Entertainment

Albany Saratoga Troy

Music Man Entertainment - DJ Mike Garrasi

"When you're ready to have the time of your life during your wedding reception and throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - DJ Mike Garrasi" Great Music & Event Coordination. Bose Sound System. Monogram, Up Lighting & Video Presentations are available!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Albany, NY
Albany Saratoga Troy

Excellent Entertainment Services!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Erika G

For us, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was the entertainment. We are so fortunate that Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment were recommended to us from several people. He was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ and more. From our initial conversations... Read More with him over a year away from our wedding to our final meeting in the week before the wedding, Mike provided impeccable service. First, the planning aspects of Mike's service were fantastic. He met with us in person so that he was able to fully understand the vision that we had for our day. He asked so many questions so that he was able to make sure that we were all on the same page. We left the meeting feeling confident that our day would be perfect and that Mike would play an integral role in the carryout of the reception. All this being said, the day of our wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Everything from the cocktail hour music, to the introductions, to the first dance, and dinner music were perfectly chosen and timed. Then, after dinner, the real party started. Mike kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner was through up until the last song that was played. All night and in the days following our wedding people were saying, "I have never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!" or "Your wedding had the best DJ!", or "The music at you wedding was so great that I didn't leave the dance floor." If you are looking for a DJ that will put time, effort, professionalism, and care into your wedding and keep the dance floor packed all night long, then Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment is the DJ for you! We would wholeheartedly recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to have an insanely and impossibly fun event!!!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Tina R

Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment was such a joy to work with. His professionalism was impressive. He always got back to you right away if you asked him anything. Plus his knowledge about what songs would be the most fitting were spot on. He's extremely personable and... Read More he has a unique understanding for what it takes to create a perfect reception. My husband and I went back and forth on whether to use the Up Lighting. From our experience we would have to definitively say go with the Up Lighting. It's worth every penny. It added character and atmosphere to the reception. If you are in the process of looking for a DJ and don't know who to pick, Mike Garrasi is your DJ. Thank you Mike for all your support and your expertise to make our special night even more special. Tina And Dean Smith

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 2/26/2014

I loves working with Mike! He has such a great energy and loves his job. He is easily available and easy to work with. He really know what he is talking about and made my wedding planning easier with his great suggestions an upbeat personality. He kept the dancing going at my... Read More small wedding and I would definitely recommend him to my friends!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Colyn F

Mike was instrumental in planning our timeline for the day of. We looked to him and his expertise for how our wedding should run. He suggested and guided while also remaining incredibly flexible about our wants and needs. Our wedding took place at the Old Daley Inn at Crooked... Read More Lake, which Mike was very familiar with and it showed. Our ceremony music was accurate and at the perfect volume. The microphone used during the ceremony worked flawlessly and our guests said they could hear everything that was said. The music Mike chose to play at the reception fit the mood of the room and had everyone dancing all night long. He was incredibly personable, kind, and easygoing. If we could give him 10 stars, we WOULD!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

I could not possibly have enough characters allowed on this review to truly explain how phenomenal Mike Garrasi is at his job. Not only are his DJing services exceptional, but he was able to help us with all aspects of our wedding planning; answering whatever questions we had... Read More and giving us numerous recommendations. Being an out-of-state couple, it was extremely reassuring when Mike knew EVERY vendor we were working with and had worked with each of them (and at our venue) countless times. We felt like he really cared about doing everything in his power to make our wedding as seamless as possible and that he did. During our reception we had numerous guests compliment us on how great a DJ he was - you could barely find anyone at their seats the whole night, as everyone was dancing! He is extremely flexible, professional and caring -- we highly highly, HIGHLY recommend music man!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Katie K

Mike is a phenomenal DJ. He kept our guests dancing all night and everyone absolutely loved him. We were told throughout the night that we had the best wedding music they have ever heard. Our guests had such a good time that we cancelled our dollar dance because we didn't want... Read More it to effect the energy that he had going throughout the venue. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. Thank you for everything Mike!!!

Best DJ around

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Mike was such a great DJ! He was so personable, easy to get along with, and kept the party going all night! Would recommend him to anyone!

Our wedding guests danced the night away thanks to Mike G!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

We recently hosted a wedding reception for our daughter and her husband at Saratoga National Golf Club (which was awesome in itself) and were fortunate enough to engage Mike G/Music Man Entertainment to DJ the wedding. Mike's energy, skill and ability to incorporate the full... Read More range of music ALL of the guests wanted to hear was fantastic. Our guests literally danced ALL NIGHT as the music was so great and due to Mike's ability to transition from one song to another seamlessly and to keep the enthusiasm UP. Fantastic value for the money. He was well prepared, on-time and highly professional. I would recommend Mike to anyone.

Book Mike Garrasi NOW!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jen L

Mike Garrasi (Music Man Entertainment) did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding a couple of weeks ago!! We booked him nearly two years ago because everyone said he was the BEST and they were RIGHT!!! He made everything SO easy for us (especially since I moved 10 hours away partway... Read More through planning my wedding) and he was a BLAST to work with. After giving Mike just a few suggestions for songs during the reception he came up with a great playlist that captured our taste perfectly and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best they had ever been to and I strongly believe that Mike had a lot to do with that! He is DJ'ing my sisters wedding next October and I can't wait!

Best DJ Ever!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Kristina G

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with in all aspects of our wedding. Mike was extremely easy to talk and down to earth. It was like we had known him for years. Mike took ample amount of time to go over every detail of our wedding and extremely accommodating to all of our... Read More requests. Simply put, Mike was fantastic. We could not have dreamt of a better DJ to host our wedding. From our introductions to our last song, Mike had EVERYONE up and on the dance floor. Our guests repeatedly said to us that they loved all of the songs and they had never been to a wedding that was more fun or filled with energy. One of the best things about Mike was that he knew this was our special day, and he wanted the focus to be on us. At other weddings we have attended, the DJ's tend to take some of the spotlight; either with constant commentary or the distribution of props. However, Mike let the music essentially do the talking and the pulse inside of the room was fantastic. He also "checked in" with us to make sure everything was going well and was going exactly the way we wanted. Hiring Mike was one of the best decisions we made, making our day even more special. We really could not have asked for anything more from a DJ.

Mike is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Kimberly L

I knew Mike was going to hit it out of the park for our wedding from the first phone call I had with him. I explained our vision and the atmosphere we wanted to create and he completely got it...and nailed it. He literally had our dance floor packed and rocking for over an hour... Read More and a half before giving our guests a break with a slow song - it was a true party thanks to his expert skills. Mike is a superb DJ and a true professional. He always responded in a timely manner and even called to touch base over the phone instead of email. He is extremely thorough and ensured everything was exactly the way we wanted it and when we wanted it. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Mandy R

Mike "The Music Man" is awesome. The entire process was a breeze and he was easily accessible throughout the planning process . Mike was so easy to work with, absolute pleasure, super nice, just a really great guy! And he is the BEST DJ!! He provided the music for our ceremony,... Read More cocktail hour and reception and it was all perfect. Just what we wanted. He fulfilled all of our expectations and requests. Throughout our reception he kept the guest entertained, had a really great playlist for all ages to enjoy and created a fun party...exactly what we wanted! He also knew the right time to take it down for a moment with a slow song to give everyone a chance to catch their breath and was able to allow my vocally talented husband to sing!! We have been married now for 4 weeks and our guests are still talking about how awesome Mike was and how much fun they had at our wedding. Book Mike for your wedding or party, you will be happy you did!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Chelsea F

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Mike Garrasi! When you work with Mike you get so much more than a DJ. Mike was instrumental in helping us plan the flow of events for the day and created the perfect atmosphere for our guests with his expertise in both music and... Read More lighting. He also collaborated with our videographers and photographers all throughout the night to make sure they wouldn't miss a second of the action, such as the first dance, cake cutting, and personal speeches by family and friends. What's even more impressive is that he managed all of this while catering to my personal (and very finicky) tastes. As a trained musician, I am very picky about my music selections, but Mike managed to meet and even exceed my expectations. I think the reason why Mike is so successful in the wedding industry is because he makes an effort to get to know his clients, both individually and as a couple. Mike turned all of our musical tastes and personality quirks into the perfect playlist for our wedding! He even played my husband's favorite song- without us ever telling him what it was!! Mike did an exceptional job and we have received many compliments since the wedding. We are so grateful to have had such a high caliber of professional working to make our wedding perfect. Thank you, Mike Garrasi!!!

Number one dj

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Music Man Entertainment is the only dj I will ever use!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Allison M

11/10 would Garassi again! Mike responded immediately and with excitement to our request for his DJ services. His professionalism is only matched by his love for what he does and his exceptional work. Mike was available to us night and day when we had questions or needed extra... Read More help. Everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor before it "opened" for dancing and he kept the party going all night! Mike offers more than music and lighting services, he offers an unforgettable event. Everyone wished we had more time to dance! Thanks again Mike, we'll be in touch for future events!

May 30th - Alli and James - Mike was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Alli C

When we got engaged in December of 2013 we booked mike 2 weeks later for our wedding 18 months out. We heard nothing but good things and great reviews. Mike did not disappoint. He ran the entire reception perfectly and made sure that my husband and I were ready and knew exactly... Read More when things were going to happen. I had a lot of special dances and he fit them all in amazingly. Also we had a wide range of songs and he had the dance floor packed he entire night. Mike had 3.5 hours to kill with dancing at the wedding and he was perfect. If you are looking for the perfect day and with no worries - Mike is your guy!!

Mike was great!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Valorie H

Mike was a DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He did a great job paying attention to our specific requests and also playing an array of music that catered to my grooms taste and mine which are somewhat different. He also did a good job of getting various age... Read More groups out of their seats and dancing. He would check in to see if everything was alright throughout the reception which was nice too. Although he's a bit more expensive than other DJ's, you get what you pay for. I'm a firm believer in that. Mike thought to mic up our officiant during our outdoor ceremony; something nobody else mentioned when I was screening vendors. He also brought standing mics and wireless mics for the readings and toasts. Everything went flawlessly and I'd recommend Mike to any friend or family member in the market for a DJ. Thanks for making our day special Mike!

Best DJ!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Rachel W

Mike was absolutely amazing for our wedding. He coordinated very well with our other vendors and was so much fun to work with. My husband and I highly recommend him-- he's the best in the business. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. He's fun, personable, and totally upbeat.

Awesome Night, Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Alison C

We are so happy we chose Mike to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception! Throughout the entire process he was very responsive via email and phone and made us feel confident in our choice. He was also extremely flexible with our requests and last minute changes; whether that was... Read More quickly adding a name to the reception entrance, getting an amp and guitar hookup ready for the groom to play and sing at the ceremony, or helping my maids of honor perform a rap during their speech. Not only did Mike play awesome music that kept everyone dancing all night, he was also the perfect master of ceremonies throughout the whole event. Everything flowed so easily and was very organized- we didn't have to worry about a thing! My only request was that he play music that kept both the younger and the older crowd dancing all night and he nailed it! You can not go wrong choosing Mike to be your DJ!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Alyssa P

Music Man Entertainment was unbelievable. When my husband and I first met Mike we fell in love with his energy! He asked us about music we liked and tailored the entire night to it! He really made the night about us. He recommended a violin quartet that played Led Zepplin... Read More and Pearl Jam to my husband, which completely blew him away. The night was perfect, and we would highly, highly recommend Mike to anyone for their Wedding!

Amazing DJ..Best ever!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Meagan G

Mike the Music Man was absolutely awesome!! We were so happy and knew we made the right choice with having Mike as our wedding Dj, since the minute I first talked to him!! Mike is full of energy and is so positive! It really shows in his work and made our wedding day amazing.... Read More Without Mike as our Dj, it wouldn't have been as awesome. His positive energy, AMAZING music selection, and professionalism kept ALL the guests dancing all night long. The uplighting really made the room absolutely beautiful! Mike made the wedding planning go smoothly. You get more than just a DJ when you choose Mike The Music Man!! We got so many compliments on the DJ! Thank you Mike!! -The Snays, 3.21.15

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Ashley W

Mike Garassi is an outstanding deejay and by far one of the BEST in this area!!! He had everyone on the dance floor all night long. I had guests complimenting his playlist from cocktail hour through dinner into the dancing. He focused on our music preferences, and helped make... Read More every moment of the reception so personal to the groom and I. His amazing attention to detail however is really what made the night. The groom and I had a very specific vision of how we wanted to conclude our ceremony and make our kiss an absolute movie picture moment. Mike had the ceremony music cued to the very SECOND, and it was just BREATH TAKING!!! If we could give Mike a 5+++ rating, WE WOULD WITHOUT THINKING TWICE!!!

Great dj

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Allison A

He did a great job! Everyone was on the dance floor and had a blast!! Took requests from guests and everything was approved thru the bride and groom

The Best in the Business!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Marika C

From the moment we booked Mike, we knew our wedding was going to be a blast! Our wedding was over a month ago, and we are still hearing from friends and family about how much fun our wedding was and how great the DJ was! Mike, thanks so much for a such a fun and memorable... Read More night, you're the best!!!

SO much more than just a DJ.. you won't be disappointed

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 christina A

Mike exceeded all of our expectations for a wedding DJ. He worked with us to plan all the details, even with a 5 hour time difference while we lived in Hawaii! He took a phone call at 11:30pm in order to make sure he was meeting all of our needs. All we had to do was answer... Read More Mike's simple questions and he put it all together. He truly acted as a professional Master of Ceremonies, not just a DJ. We had several special requests, but Mike accommodated us with great enthusiasm. We truly felt like he was there to make our wedding night the best one he has ever been a part of. SO easy to work with, friendly, and professional. All our guests loved Mike too! THANK YOU!

TO Music Man Entertainment