Music Man Entertainment

Albany | Saratoga | Troy | NYC | VT | MA | CT | NJ

Music Man Entertainment - DJ Mike Garrasi

"When you're ready to have the time of your life during your wedding reception and throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - DJ Mike Garrasi" Great Music & Event Coordination. Bose Sound System. Mirror Me Photo Booth, Light Up LOVE & MR & MRS Letters, Monogram, Up Lighting, Video Presentations and Throne Chairs are available!

Arabic, Bollywood, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Albany, NY Albany | Saratoga | Troy | NYC | VT | MA | CT | NJ (518) 842-4065

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Teralynn C

Mike is absolutely amazing. He helped make the planning process fun and easy. He made sure we knew he was only a phone call away and whenever I had a question I could call or email with immediate response. This was so important for me while planning a destination wedding. A big... Read More thing we wanted was for our guests to feel involved the entire reception -- Mike announced everything perfectly and with such enthusiasm no one missed any special part of the evening. Our night was perfect thanks to Mike! He made sure our guests were having a blast and never left the dance floor. Mike even provided us with microphones for our pastor and musicians during the ceremony as well as a tv monitor for a picture slideshow!! He is so generous and just willing to help with absolutely anything. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had! I can't thank him enough for all he did to make our day so fun and special. I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Katie L

Music Man Entertainment kept our dance floor busy all night! But, Mike wasn't just our DJ. From the moment we spoke with Mike on the phone, he proved to be a true professional that genuinely cares about his clients. We didn't feel like "the next couple" on his list...we KNEW he... Read More was going to use his talent to give us the best night ever and he really did! There are not enough words to express how much gratitude we have for Music Man Entertainment. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and he has a huge part in that! Thank you, Mike, we so appreciate you! -Katie and Shaun Kasper

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Brianne S

Mike was absolutely amazing!!! He is a true professional and did everything he could to make our wedding day perfect! The dance floor was full the entire night, with hit after hit being played! He truly took our wedding day to the next level and it was absolutely perfect! We... Read More would 100% recommend Music Man to anyone!!! We love you, Mike, you are the best!!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Laura W

I could not have been HAPPIER with Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment. He played THE BEST music, mixing in all the songs I wanted to hear with other songs that got the whole party dancing. He was responsive to my MANY emails adding and tweaking my music requests. In... Read More addition the uplighting he used made my venue even more beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour, then he pumped up the volume and mixed up the colors which really made it a PARTY! His personality sparkles and made a special day even more special. I cannot recommend him enough. THANK YOU MKE!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Laurie M

We had the Magic Mirror Me photo booth at my daughter’s Sweet 16 Party and both were such a hit!! Our guests had a blast taking fun photos and are still laughing after the event. The 2 attendants were professional and hardworking! Before the room was even clean from the party we... Read More had a photo album in our hands complete with pictures and signatures of our guests!!! It was like Magic!! The fancy chair made my daughter feel like a princess for the day and her guests thought it was the greatest!! It made for a great photos as well!! Top notch vendor!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Emily K

Mike Garrasi is so much fun to work with! It is very easy to see that he loved his job! He got us so pumped about our big day and created a dance party at our wedding! Awesome guy, I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Holly R

Mike is an AWESOME DJ. When we first met with him, I felt like he was more excited about our wedding than we were. He is so laid-back and went over every detail of the night so that we knew exactly what was going to happen. At the reception, he even ordered and brought us... Read More drinks from the bar! I had given Mike a list of songs that I wanted played during cocktail hour and the reception, just because they’re important to me and my husband. Mike fit some of them in, but also did his own thing here and there. The music was great, and everyone danced ALL NIGHT LONG. The best part about Mike is that he REFUSES TO TURN DOWN THE MUSIC. Seriously, book him now before somebody else does.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Hayley G

Mike was AMAZING from start to finish. When we first met to interview him as a potential vendor he completely blew us away! Mike's energy and love for what he does shines through when you speak to him. We knew right away that we wanted to book him. We actually had an interview... Read More the next day with a different DJ but decided to cancel that meeting and book Music Man Entertainment right away! His services are WELL WORTH the money that he charges. Mike is very competitive with his pricing and for us he was very affordable. His templates that he has you fill out with all your information makes the process very easy and stress-free. We all know that is very important when planning a wedding!! The week before the wedding he calls to confirm all information, I appreciated that part because things had changed since he and I spoke before (PS: that happens a lot when you are planning a wedding) and it was nice to confirm everything so it would be perfect! The day of the event I never had to worry about him being late at all. He is always early to set up and prepared with everything that needs to happen. Mike sparked a fire in the room the moment that he started. All our guests ranted and raved about his services and honestly, my Husband and I thought is went flawless! I would HIGHLY recommend Mike from Music Man Entertainment for any event you are having. I wish I could give him more stars!! We love you Mike!!!! You are the best!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Kelly C

We could not have asked for a better experience. Mike kept the entire night fun and upbeat! I would recommend him to anyone! Such a wonderful person and wonderful time!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Erin T

Mike is AMAZING!! He was very well organized and made our wedding even more magical! But the best part about working with Mike, was that he became a friend. He is a pleasure to work with and he could never disappoint! If you are looking for professionalism with a personal... Read More touch....and want to get people out on the dance floor- Mike is your guy!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Gianna E

We can’t begin to explain how incredibly amazing our wedding was with all of Mikes help. From the very beginning of the planning process up to the last song at the wedding party, he exceeded everything we could’ve hoped for. My fiancé and I have different tastes in music and... Read More come from different backgrounds but Mike did an amazing job at finding a balance that got everyone on the dance floor and we all had a blast. He is so knowledgeable and was a pleasure to work with. We felt comfortable to reach out at any time of the day to ask questions regarding every piece of the wedding process. He also got us hooked up with awesome lighting and rentals that gave the venue a personalized touch! The Music Man’s energy the day of the wedding gets you so excited and helps calm your nerves, he’s a great vendor to have by your side :) We recommend Music Man to everyone!!! Thanks for making our day so special! Xoxo Gianna and Frank

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Emily M

Mike did an amazing job from start to finish! He was so easy to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. Our guests can not stop talking about how great of a party it was, and we owe Mike a HUGE thank you for that- the music was amazing! He played a variety of... Read More music that fit each age group perfectly. We would highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Abby D

From our first meeting with Mike, we knew we had to have him as our DJ for our wedding reception this past November. His high energy was contagious and he made sure we knew he was available for any questions or ideas we had for him; no matter what time of day it was. He kept the... Read More music to what we wanted and threw in special requests we asked for. When we sat down to eat dinner, my current favorite song started playing and it meant so much that he listened. If you don't hire Music Man Entertainment, you'll regret it! Book him fast, because he's the best and is scooped up quick!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Mary-Francis B

Mike was amazing! Everyone loved him on our wedding night! We are so thrilled he was our DJ for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jaclyn A

Mike is awesome! He made are wedding so much fun and special. He was great to work with in the planning process. He kept the party going all night long and everyone loved him!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kyle C

We hired Mike as our DJ about 2 years in advance knowing what he brings to the party and it was definitely the right move. He has the dancing on point of course, the floor rocked all night... It was being 110% on point with the rest of our requests is what sets him aside from... Read More everyone else. We had a ceremony filled with 3-4 Disney piano songs for when the grandmother, mother, and bridesmaids walked, one separate for our flower girls and ring bearer, one for when the bride walked down the staircase of course and one song to end everything at our first kiss. His timing of each song was precise. It sounds like nothing, but when one of the little flower girls is crying and cutely confused, waiting those few extra moments to get settled before the bride comes out is important. Those perfect music transitions made our ceremony magical. We’ve been getting nothing but complements and they really belong to Mike. Credit his equipment as well. We read personal vows into a microphone on a stand. I’ve never spoken into one... It was clean and crisp. Put us both at ease. He also had his wireless wall up-lights that transform the room into different colors through the night - just awesome. Wouldn’t have hired anyone else. Knew we were getting a professional DJ but Mike is just next level. Thank you Mike, keep up the hard work! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Krista T

Mike was fantastic to work with! Not only did he do an amazing job of keeping the party going, he listened to every request we had and made sure to check in with us if he had any questions. The night was perfect and we owe so much to Mike for that!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Keri A

If we could give Mike more than 5 stars, we absolutely would! He is so easy to work with! We do not live in the Albany area, and he made us feel at ease every time we spoke with him. As for the night of the wedding, he was extremely organized, kept checking in with us, and... Read More knew how to read the crowd--He is such a rockstar! Thanks for everything, Mike! We can't wait to see you again! -Keri & Ryan-

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Taylor O

Mike was absolutely incredible!! Our wedding day was perfect and Mike kept the party going all night long!! There was not a point in the night the dance floor wasn't filled with people!! Mike provided us with ceremony music, uplighting and the best party of our lives! We highly... Read More recommend Music Man Entertainment to everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Eric C

Mike was the DJ for our Wedding at Franklin Plaza. He was very accommodating during the planning process and met with us a couple times to make sure the evening would be exactly what we wanted it to be. The reception was amazing and exactly what we had in mind! We wanted... Read More someone with high energy that would act as the emcee and get the party started. Mike definitely fit the bill. Thanks Mike for helping make our wedding day special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kristine H

Where do we start! Last October when we were searching for DJs for our destination wedding, we came across Music Man entertainment and set up a phone call, we instantly felt his excitement and it was clear we had to book him for our wedding! Throughout the year of planning he... Read More was there to answer and questions and help support our visions. As the wedding drew new as any bride will tell you there is SO much to do and honestly so stressful you forget the joy and excitement, Mike reached out to us to go over last minute details and day of schedule not only did he take the stress off of us by taking detailed notes and ensuring every single detail was nailed down, he instantly brought the excitement back that we so needed, his energy seriously got us through the push, everytime we would get stressed we would go back to the conversation we made with Mike and be like, its going to be so much fun. For that alone, we are eternally grateful. The day of the wedding came and Mike was rocking outside a full two hours before our ceremony started, through out our first look we could heard the music and it was so awesome....as with any wedding event timelines are backed up people go missing but Mike was all over it! particularly when I went missing for my own sparkler send off!! haha thanks again for having my back mike! He played throughout our after party and met every single one of our requests and needs and then some! He even ensured my crazy sister and MOH was happy. We can not say enough amazing things about Mike and Music Man Entertainment, if you are looking for a DJ look no more, you can not go wrong with Mike! Mike, thank you again for making our wedding absolutely perfect, always making sure we stayed excited and being a friend. WE LOVE YOU! - carrie & kristine

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Becky M

Mike is awesome! He is super friendly and obviously loves what he does. We gave him our song lists and he took care of everything else. If you hire Mike, you’ll have nothing to worry about! He gets the job done! Thanks again, Mike!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sharon G

Mike Garrasi is the best. He knows what music to play depending on what he sees on the dance floor. I left the music totally up to him and I had people dancing all night whether it was Frank Sinatra or Uptown Funk. This a wedding consisting of mostly 50 year olds. I would... Read More strongly suggest considering Mike Garassi for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lisa G

If you haven't booked your DJ yet, look no further than Mike Garrasi - he was incredible!! Great music, listens to what you want, and knows how to get the party going. From the second we talked with Mike to book our wedding, we knew we were in good hands!! Everyone loved the... Read More music he played and we all danced the night away! At the end of the night I truly knew we made the right choice when everyone was so sad he announced it was the last song of the night. Thank you Mike for your services!!! It was a night to remember for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Ally M

We utilized Mike for ceremony and reception music, venue up lighting, and a custom monogram and my husband and I can't say enough great things about his services. From the first moment you speak with him you can tell he really loves his job which is reflected in everything that... Read More he does. We booked Mike very early on in our planning process and it was one of the best decisions we made since he was able to help us with other vender suggestions, creating a timeline and ceremony organization. This really helped put us at ease as we were planning our wedding from 6 hours away and communicated with our vendors primarily through email and a few phone calls. On the big day he was always putting us at ease and making sure that the wedding was running smoothly. We received many great compliments from our guests about Mike as our DJ. Even when the power went out on our venue and we were running on back up generator Mike didn't miss a beat. The whole night was amazing, a ton of fun and had a bunch of energy and we believe Mike was a big part of it.

Mike Garrasi

“Mike is absolutely amazing!! The amount of 5.0/5.0 reviews speaks for itself. He is so passionate about his job and makes you feel like you are the only bride and groom he is working with. He has so much enthusiasm and ideas to share throughout the entire wedding planning process. He truly exceeded our expectations and then some. Look no further for a D.J. He is the best. Period. Thank you so much Mike for helping to make our day unforgettable!” – Michael & Erica