Music Man Entertainment - DJ Mike Garrasi

"When you're ready to have the time of your life during your wedding reception and throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - DJ Mike Garrasi" Great Music & Event Coordination. Bose Sound System. Monogram, Up Lighting & Video Presentations are available!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Albany, NY
Albany Saratoga Troy

Excellent Entertainment Services!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Erika G

For us, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was the entertainment. We are so fortunate that Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment were recommended to us from several people. He was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ and more. From our initial conversations... Read More with him over a year away from our wedding to our final meeting in the week before the wedding, Mike provided impeccable service. First, the planning aspects of Mike's service were fantastic. He met with us in person so that he was able to fully understand the vision that we had for our day. He asked so many questions so that he was able to make sure that we were all on the same page. We left the meeting feeling confident that our day would be perfect and that Mike would play an integral role in the carryout of the reception. All this being said, the day of our wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Everything from the cocktail hour music, to the introductions, to the first dance, and dinner music were perfectly chosen and timed. Then, after dinner, the real party started. Mike kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner was through up until the last song that was played. All night and in the days following our wedding people were saying, "I have never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!" or "Your wedding had the best DJ!", or "The music at you wedding was so great that I didn't leave the dance floor." If you are looking for a DJ that will put time, effort, professionalism, and care into your wedding and keep the dance floor packed all night long, then Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment is the DJ for you! We would wholeheartedly recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to have an insanely and impossibly fun event!!!

Book Mike Garrasi NOW!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jen L

Mike Garrasi (Music Man Entertainment) did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding a couple of weeks ago!! We booked him nearly two years ago because everyone said he was the BEST and they were RIGHT!!! He made everything SO easy for us (especially since I moved 10 hours away partway... Read More through planning my wedding) and he was a BLAST to work with. After giving Mike just a few suggestions for songs during the reception he came up with a great playlist that captured our taste perfectly and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best they had ever been to and I strongly believe that Mike had a lot to do with that! He is DJ'ing my sisters wedding next October and I can't wait!

Best DJ Ever!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Kristina G

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with in all aspects of our wedding. Mike was extremely easy to talk and down to earth. It was like we had known him for years. Mike took ample amount of time to go over every detail of our wedding and extremely accommodating to all of our... Read More requests. Simply put, Mike was fantastic. We could not have dreamt of a better DJ to host our wedding. From our introductions to our last song, Mike had EVERYONE up and on the dance floor. Our guests repeatedly said to us that they loved all of the songs and they had never been to a wedding that was more fun or filled with energy. One of the best things about Mike was that he knew this was our special day, and he wanted the focus to be on us. At other weddings we have attended, the DJ's tend to take some of the spotlight; either with constant commentary or the distribution of props. However, Mike let the music essentially do the talking and the pulse inside of the room was fantastic. He also "checked in" with us to make sure everything was going well and was going exactly the way we wanted. Hiring Mike was one of the best decisions we made, making our day even more special. We really could not have asked for anything more from a DJ.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Cassie M

Mike was AMAZING!! Not only was he energetic, kind, and helpful from the start-he made our wedding day perfect! He does an amazing job reading the crowd and kept them happy all night! We love you Mike!!! ♡

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Antonette L

I knew I was going to book Mike the moment that I spoke to him for the first time on the phone. My husband and I live in New York City, so we were looking for a true professional that would be easy to work with from a few hundred miles away. Mike was always responsive, always... Read More got back to us within 24 hours, and was NEVER bothered to talk. He was so excited for our wedding, had the most wonderful attitude, and made us feel at ease. I am a very uptight person and a real perfectionist, but Mike made it very easy to let go - I fully trusted him to do the best job, and he surely delivered. Music was seriously never a worry with Mike. I booked Mike and then we met up at Starbucks with my now husband, and as soon as we left my husband couldn't stop saying how cool Mike was. Mike really enjoys what he does and truly wants you to have the best wedding ever. And he surely gave that to us and our guests. Thank you Mike, for giving us an unbelievable night of fun. You definitely get what you pay for, and Mike is worth every penny. Also, Mike did our ceremony music and had mikes/speakers for our officiant, did cocktail hour music, and did the reception music. He had three different set ups. We also had Mike do lighting for us as well.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Erika P

Mike of Music Man entertainment was everything that we could have asked for! Right from the start he was enthusiastic and showed that he truly cared about our wedding and getting to know us. Mike played the best music the entire night. He knew exactly what song to play next, in... Read More order to keep everyone on the dance floor! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Thank you Mike for making our wedding a blast! -Erika and Tom

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Iliyana I

We were recently married and the wedding was a hugely successful, largely thanks to Music Man Entertainment. He responded to emails promptly and made sure that we had the music that we wanted for our wedding. We had an amazing time at our wedding. DJ Mike Garrasi did an... Read More incredible job coordinating everything from the ceremony music to the party after. He never took a break and had everyone on the dance floor with smiles on their face! If I asked you to play a song without hesitation it was played! The Music was very important to both of us as you know and you nailed it!! From the first day I spoke with you on the phone 1 year ago I knew that we would click :) We can’t wait to use you in the near future :) Maybe our 1 yr. anniversary party LOL. Bill and I would recommend Music Man Entertainment to everyone that is looking to have the time of their lives!!! We received countless comments about how amazing our DJ was - not just his music choices, but his personality as well. We danced so much and all of our guests had a great time. Thank you Mike Garrasi!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Emily L

Mike Garassi was simply amazing at our wedding last weekend. We hired him almost a year and a half before our wedding and from the start I knew he was going to make our wedding the perfect atmosphere. He created a romantic and personal touch to our ceremony and reception by... Read More taking the time to speak in length with me about my vision and giving me suggestions that I would have never even thought of! There was not a dull moment on the dance floor thanks to Mike, and our guests were raving with positive feedback about the music! I can't thank him enough! Mike is absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lauren G

Mike Garassi is amazing. He was the most energetic, reliable, fun DJ. He was extremely responsive to all texts and emails and did exactly what we wanted him to do. The dance floor was rockin' and all of the guests raved about the music. The ceremony music was especially... Read More praised. He made us a monogram, had super cool lighting and even put together a picture slideshow for us. As the bride, I cannot thank him enough or recommend him enough. Mike will guarantee an awesome wedding!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Allison M

If you want your wedding to be awesome, book with Mike. He was amazing! He was excellent with communicating with us leading up to the wedding and truly took care of any concerns we had. He had excellent suggestions when we were stumped when trying to pick a song for the bouquet... Read More toss. Our dance floor was never empty and everyone has been raving about how great he was at our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Alexandra S

There are not enough words to describe how much we enjoyed having Mike Garrasi as our DJ for our wedding!! We are so glad we were able to book his services for our special day. He was super professional, personable, attentive, and very organized which were qualities that were... Read More very important to us in searching for our vendors. I highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Mike went above and beyond our expectations to make sure our wedding was perfect! He worked so well with our other wedding professionals making sure that no step was missed! He was professional and personable with not only us,but our family and friends as well! We would highly... Read More reccomend him to anyone planning an event requiring DJ services! You are the best, Mike!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Nicole P

We hired Mike Garassi for our wedding on April 29th, 2016. Mike is an amazing person who helped us in every way through out our entire planning process. We hired Mike right after our first meeting with him. He was so upbeat and charismatic, it felt like we worked with him... Read More before! Mike is not just a DJ, he loves what he does and you can tell! We had a couple meetings with Mike and even with the little direction we gave him he still knew exactly what to play and when to play it! Mike was there early and provided us with pre-ceremony music, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and amazing uplighting to compliment our wedding reception beautifully! It also helped that our photographer, Officiant, Venue director, and Mike have ALL worked together before, in fact we dubbed them our wedding A-Team! Mike goes above and beyond to make sure you have the wedding that you want! He had people dancing at our wedding we have never seen dance before. His personality along with his talent makes for a great entertainer! Before you look any place else for your event entertainment be sure to meet with Mike Garassi first, it will save you time and you will DEFINITELY will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Absolutely amazing! From start to finish we knew that we were dealing with a true professional. Everyone at my wedding told me what a great time they had and that was becuase of Mike. I'm truly grateful for his services and know my wedding needed him to be as great as it was.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Matt M

Mike is a great guy and an even BETTER DJ! :) He took the time to personalize our music with only one phone call ahead of time and delivered with over-the-top quality. Can't wait to book another event with him!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Ainslie Jayne C

Mike was so great through out the whole planning process and helped bring the vision of our reception to life! We had such an amazing time! Thank you !!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

I just want say how happy my wife Emilee and I were with Mike the Music Man. Here is someone who's enthusiasm and knowledge of music has no bounds. Mike is a very down to earth, awesome, loving individual that will bend over backwards for you and your significant other. In the... Read More end we consider mike like family so I would most definitely recommend Music Man a million times over to anyone who wants a rocking party because Mike ROCKS!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Mike is AWESOME! Mike made this process fun and easy and was so genuine and helpful throughout the entire process. We spoke to Mike numerous times via e-mail and phone and he was extremely responsive to any questions or requests that we had. Not only is he an amazing DJ, he's... Read More also just an amazing person. We actually found Mike before booking our venue and when the time came to choose a venue, we actually excluded one because Mike was already booked on the day that they had open. Going through this process we honestly didn't feel like we were hiring a DJ but rather making a friend. We have already recommended Mike to my sister in law for her wedding and we will continue to recommend him for anyone that is looking for the best DJ around! Mike really just wants you to enjoy your wedding and his passion for his work really shows through in his service. Mike also happened to be extremely reasonable in his pricing which was nice as a couple planning a wedding on a budget. While other DJ's seemed appalled that someone would actually consider costs when planning their wedding; Mike fully recognized that there are plenty of other expenses and that he really just wants to be part of your special day! My only hope is that down the road we get to see Mike at more events!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Mike was fantastic!! Even the days leading up to the wedding he made sure every detail was taken care of ahead of time and gave us nothing to worry about. At our ceremony Mike worked with our singer and piano player prior to the event and did their sound wonderfully. As for the... Read More reception, our dance floor was completely full the majority of the night and our friends and family had SO much fun. Mike is great, and his energy is unparalleled! Highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Coleen R

We absolutely could not have chosen a better person to DJ our wedding. Mike arrived a full two hours before the ceremony started, and was playing music an hour before the ceremony while guests entered. The ceremony music was flawless and perfectly timed. Most importantly, Mike... Read More got our crowd to dance ALL night during the reception with a perfect mix of old and new music. His energy brought our wedding to life and he helped us create a day we will never forget!! Thank you Mike!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Maria C

Mike is considered the best in the business for a reason! He worked with us to develop Greek and Turkish playlists for our blended wedding. He was organized us and did a great job keeping us informed for when things were going to occur throughout the night. We could not have... Read More asked for a better experience! Way more than just a DJ!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Mike did a fantastic job! Our wedding reception was wonderful. Everyone was up dancing, and commenting how the DJ was great! The uplighting was also nice. Mike guided us through the process, incorporated songs we wanted, was professional, and kind. We would highly recommend... Read More him! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Andrea R

Working with Mike was SO great! Leading up to our wedding he was super responsive and he made sure to keep us informed and on track. He met with us the week before the wedding to brainstorm ideas and set the plan for the big day and he was so invested in making sure our day... Read More (not just the music!) was everything we wanted it to be. Besides keeping our guests on the dance floor ALL night with a totally tailored and AMAZING mix of music, he helped keep things running smoothly from start to finish! He did an awesome job of keeping the party going and he made sure that every song was in line with OUR personalities and style... we had so much fun! If you're looking for a DJ who is solely focused on making your big day an experience you and your guests will never forget then Mike Garrasi is your guy! We'd recommend him a hundred times over!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Alexa E

Mike was an absolute pleasure and delight to work with, and SO much fun. His willingness to be flexible with whatever we wanted/needed, his time and patience working with Tim and I as we were living out of the area while planning, and his overall energy about DJing our wedding... Read More made us feel SO well-cared for and at ease during the planning process. Mike was completely on board with our vision the whole time, no matter what the change was, and it did not go unnoticed. On top of all this, the night of our wedding went FLAWLESSLY. From mic-Ing the officiant and Tim during the ceremony, to putting us up in chairs, to hitting every dance song possible. Our family and friends loved every minute of it and so did we. He was always asking us how everything was going, and made us feel really comfortable. We LOVED every single thing about working with Mike and would recommend him to absolutely anyone and everyone looking for a DJ for any occasion! Thanks SO much Mike!! Tim and I hope to work with you again soon enough! Alexa

Wedding 01/22

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Erika H

My husband and I were referred to Mike Grassi by our photographer and we are so glad we chose him to be our DJ. He kept the energy up the entire night and really engaged the crowd. He was also fantastic to work with. From the moment we booked him he was there to answer any... Read More questions I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!