Music Man Entertainment

Albany Saratoga Troy

Music Man Entertainment - DJ Mike Garrasi

"When you're ready to have the time of your life during your wedding reception and throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - DJ Mike Garrasi" Great Music & Event Coordination. Bose Sound System. Monogram, Up Lighting & Video Presentations are available!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Albany, NY
Albany Saratoga Troy

Excellent Entertainment Services!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Erika G

For us, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was the entertainment. We are so fortunate that Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment were recommended to us from several people. He was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ and more. From our initial conversations... Read More with him over a year away from our wedding to our final meeting in the week before the wedding, Mike provided impeccable service. First, the planning aspects of Mike's service were fantastic. He met with us in person so that he was able to fully understand the vision that we had for our day. He asked so many questions so that he was able to make sure that we were all on the same page. We left the meeting feeling confident that our day would be perfect and that Mike would play an integral role in the carryout of the reception. All this being said, the day of our wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Everything from the cocktail hour music, to the introductions, to the first dance, and dinner music were perfectly chosen and timed. Then, after dinner, the real party started. Mike kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner was through up until the last song that was played. All night and in the days following our wedding people were saying, "I have never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!" or "Your wedding had the best DJ!", or "The music at you wedding was so great that I didn't leave the dance floor." If you are looking for a DJ that will put time, effort, professionalism, and care into your wedding and keep the dance floor packed all night long, then Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment is the DJ for you! We would wholeheartedly recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to have an insanely and impossibly fun event!!!

Book Mike Garrasi NOW!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jen L

Mike Garrasi (Music Man Entertainment) did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding a couple of weeks ago!! We booked him nearly two years ago because everyone said he was the BEST and they were RIGHT!!! He made everything SO easy for us (especially since I moved 10 hours away partway... Read More through planning my wedding) and he was a BLAST to work with. After giving Mike just a few suggestions for songs during the reception he came up with a great playlist that captured our taste perfectly and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best they had ever been to and I strongly believe that Mike had a lot to do with that! He is DJ'ing my sisters wedding next October and I can't wait!

Best DJ Ever!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Kristina G

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with in all aspects of our wedding. Mike was extremely easy to talk and down to earth. It was like we had known him for years. Mike took ample amount of time to go over every detail of our wedding and extremely accommodating to all of our... Read More requests. Simply put, Mike was fantastic. We could not have dreamt of a better DJ to host our wedding. From our introductions to our last song, Mike had EVERYONE up and on the dance floor. Our guests repeatedly said to us that they loved all of the songs and they had never been to a wedding that was more fun or filled with energy. One of the best things about Mike was that he knew this was our special day, and he wanted the focus to be on us. At other weddings we have attended, the DJ's tend to take some of the spotlight; either with constant commentary or the distribution of props. However, Mike let the music essentially do the talking and the pulse inside of the room was fantastic. He also "checked in" with us to make sure everything was going well and was going exactly the way we wanted. Hiring Mike was one of the best decisions we made, making our day even more special. We really could not have asked for anything more from a DJ.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Ainslie Jayne C

Mike was so great through out the whole planning process and helped bring the vision of our reception to life! We had such an amazing time! Thank you !!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

I just want say how happy my wife Emilee and I were with Mike the Music Man. Here is someone who's enthusiasm and knowledge of music has no bounds. Mike is a very down to earth, awesome, loving individual that will bend over backwards for you and your significant other. In the... Read More end we consider mike like family so I would most definitely recommend Music Man a million times over to anyone who wants a rocking party because Mike ROCKS!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Mike is AWESOME! Mike made this process fun and easy and was so genuine and helpful throughout the entire process. We spoke to Mike numerous times via e-mail and phone and he was extremely responsive to any questions or requests that we had. Not only is he an amazing DJ, he's... Read More also just an amazing person. We actually found Mike before booking our venue and when the time came to choose a venue, we actually excluded one because Mike was already booked on the day that they had open. Going through this process we honestly didn't feel like we were hiring a DJ but rather making a friend. We have already recommended Mike to my sister in law for her wedding and we will continue to recommend him for anyone that is looking for the best DJ around! Mike really just wants you to enjoy your wedding and his passion for his work really shows through in his service. Mike also happened to be extremely reasonable in his pricing which was nice as a couple planning a wedding on a budget. While other DJ's seemed appalled that someone would actually consider costs when planning their wedding; Mike fully recognized that there are plenty of other expenses and that he really just wants to be part of your special day! My only hope is that down the road we get to see Mike at more events!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Mike was fantastic!! Even the days leading up to the wedding he made sure every detail was taken care of ahead of time and gave us nothing to worry about. At our ceremony Mike worked with our singer and piano player prior to the event and did their sound wonderfully. As for the... Read More reception, our dance floor was completely full the majority of the night and our friends and family had SO much fun. Mike is great, and his energy is unparalleled! Highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Coleen R

We absolutely could not have chosen a better person to DJ our wedding. Mike arrived a full two hours before the ceremony started, and was playing music an hour before the ceremony while guests entered. The ceremony music was flawless and perfectly timed. Most importantly, Mike... Read More got our crowd to dance ALL night during the reception with a perfect mix of old and new music. His energy brought our wedding to life and he helped us create a day we will never forget!! Thank you Mike!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Maria C

Mike is considered the best in the business for a reason! He worked with us to develop Greek and Turkish playlists for our blended wedding. He was organized us and did a great job keeping us informed for when things were going to occur throughout the night. We could not have... Read More asked for a better experience! Way more than just a DJ!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Mike did a fantastic job! Our wedding reception was wonderful. Everyone was up dancing, and commenting how the DJ was great! The uplighting was also nice. Mike guided us through the process, incorporated songs we wanted, was professional, and kind. We would highly recommend... Read More him! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Andrea R

Working with Mike was SO great! Leading up to our wedding he was super responsive and he made sure to keep us informed and on track. He met with us the week before the wedding to brainstorm ideas and set the plan for the big day and he was so invested in making sure our day... Read More (not just the music!) was everything we wanted it to be. Besides keeping our guests on the dance floor ALL night with a totally tailored and AMAZING mix of music, he helped keep things running smoothly from start to finish! He did an awesome job of keeping the party going and he made sure that every song was in line with OUR personalities and style... we had so much fun! If you're looking for a DJ who is solely focused on making your big day an experience you and your guests will never forget then Mike Garrasi is your guy! We'd recommend him a hundred times over!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Alexa E

Mike was an absolute pleasure and delight to work with, and SO much fun. His willingness to be flexible with whatever we wanted/needed, his time and patience working with Tim and I as we were living out of the area while planning, and his overall energy about DJing our wedding... Read More made us feel SO well-cared for and at ease during the planning process. Mike was completely on board with our vision the whole time, no matter what the change was, and it did not go unnoticed. On top of all this, the night of our wedding went FLAWLESSLY. From mic-Ing the officiant and Tim during the ceremony, to putting us up in chairs, to hitting every dance song possible. Our family and friends loved every minute of it and so did we. He was always asking us how everything was going, and made us feel really comfortable. We LOVED every single thing about working with Mike and would recommend him to absolutely anyone and everyone looking for a DJ for any occasion! Thanks SO much Mike!! Tim and I hope to work with you again soon enough! Alexa

Wedding 01/22

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Erika H

My husband and I were referred to Mike Grassi by our photographer and we are so glad we chose him to be our DJ. He kept the energy up the entire night and really engaged the crowd. He was also fantastic to work with. From the moment we booked him he was there to answer any... Read More questions I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

DJ Mike Garrasi is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Erica G

DJ Mike Garrasi is the absolute best! He is so personable and easy going, as well as extremely professional. At our initial meeting, he made all of my (the bride's) worries dissappear, ensuring that we would be 110% satisfied. He was right! Our dance floor was packed all night... Read More long, as Mike was able to keep all generations satisfied with his variety of music. No one wanted to leave the dance floor! My parents haven't stopped talking about how amazing he was. We want to throw a party now, just so we can have Mike come and DJ! He is simply the best!

Amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Laurie W

Mike is such an amazing DJ! Our guests were chanting for more songs at the end of the night. He checked in with us multiple times throughout the night to make sure we were happy with everything (and we were!!). He really captured what we wanted and had everyone on their feet the... Read More whole time! I would highly recommend Music Man!!!

January 2 2016 Wedding

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Katie R

Mike is hands down the best DJ in the area. Our wedding on January 2nd went perfectly and a big part of that is due to the professionalism and attention to detail Mike had. He kept my wife and I informed of upcoming formalities and managed to even organize a picture of twenty... Read More something Marines together (a nearly impossible task at a wedding). Played the perfect songs at the perfect times and was able to get just about everyone out on the dance floor throughout the night, both young and older generations. To say everyone was impressed by Mike's performance would be an understatement. We can't recommended him enough. Thanks for making it such a memorable night for us Mike.

DJ Mike Garrasi

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

Mike did a fantastic job at our wedding. We knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding from the first conversation we had. He did a great job getting to know us as a couple and learning what music we and our guest would like. When someone takes the time to do that it only makes sense... Read More for your night to go great. We were very happy with music choices Mike made. He did a wonderful job of knowing the crowd he had in front of him and it was perfect. If you're getting married and you want someone to get your party up and moving all night Mike Garrasi is your guy!

November Wedding

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Sally L

When beginning to plan my wedding, I knew music was a top priority on my list and I wanted to find the best DJ around. While looking at reviews and local DJs I narrowed it down to two, Mike and another company. The other company was way expensive so I contacted Mike, thinking,... Read More based on his reviews, he would be out of our budget. When I called Mike, not only was he friendly, but he really cared about what my husband and I wanted during our special day, and the best part, he was a lot cheaper than expected, this being said, I booked him right then and there! Throughout the whole planning process, Mike was available, always gave a quick response to any and all questions and concerns that I had. Mike doesn't make it about himself like some DJs I have seen, he really does everything to make your day, yours! I highly recommend Mike to anyone who needs a DJ for a party, and hope to use him again in the future, he exceeded my expectations!

Best DJ EVER

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Melissa S

Mike did an absolutely fabulous job!!!! He helps seamlessly blend our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception into one of the best night of our lives. Even before this night, Mike was right there, easy to get a hold of, and answer any questions we had and made us seem like... Read More his number 1 priority. Throughout the night he was great checking in on us, asking how things were and rolling with the small changes we made like the absolute pro he is. Hats off for a job well done!

Top Notch DJ!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Gabriella L

Any wedding can incorporate hundreds of decisions, big and small, with some mattering so much more. Having been able to reflect back over the past month about our Special Day, we can confidently say that one of best decisions we made was to hire Mike Garrasi as our DJ. We... Read More planned a wedding from out of town, and Mike made himself available to meet with us on a weekend morning, which we appreciated so much knowing how busy his can be. He was quick with responses when emailed, gave great input and was very accommodating with all requests. He holds himself to a high standard of professionalism, yet brings an incredible amount of energy and a charismatic personality to the table. He kept the place rocking from the very first song, and the slideshow, up-lighting and monogram lighting he provided all added great touches! During our reception, if there was even the slightest uncertainty about something, Mike would tell us it was not our problem to worry and would promptly handle it. His service was beyond anything we expected. We know we could not have asked for a better DJ and would absolutely recommend Mike Garrasi to anyone planning a wedding. We can only hope that we are lucky enough to see him in action again at a future wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Melissa L

If I could give Mike 6 stars I would. We discovered Mike when we attended a wedding in Saratoga 2 years ago that he was DJing. When we got engaged we immediately reached out to our friends to get Mike's details so we could ask him to DJ our wedding in NYC. It was easily one of... Read More the best decisions we made in planning the wedding. When planning the big day, every time we spoke to Mike he had an infectious energy to him. He was so easy to work with and made it clear he was willing to go the extra mile to make our day special. When the day of the wedding came Mike was at the venue HOURS early. He made us feel like our wedding was as important to him as if we were his own family. I have to also give Mike extra credit because helped me pull off a massive surprise performance for my bride that I put together with myself and the bridal party. This surprise had a lot of moving parts but leading up to it he made me feel so confident that we could pull it off that it took a lot of stress off of me. The surprise went off without a hitch and I can't thank Mike enough for his help. Now when it comes to the actual DJing, Mike is all aces. He had our 125 guests on the dance floor all night. The energy was insane. We had so many guests tell us in the days and weeks following the wedding that they'd never had so much fun on the dance floor. Mike was just incredible to work with. On the day of the wedding he makes you feel like that wedding is the only thing in the world that matters to him, and it shows. His customer service is second to none. Mike thank you so much for everything. We'll never forget it.

The Amazing Music Man

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Derek and I just had our wedding this past Sunday. We live in Florida, but are both from upstate NY. Our families are still there and we couldn't think of a better place to become man and wife. After booking our venue (Franklin Plaza Ballroom), my first phone call was to Music... Read More Man Entertainment. After speaking with Mike, I knew that he was perfect for our reception. You could feel his energy and passion for his business already over the phone! Working with Mike calling back and forth from Florida was no problem at all. He had flexible calling hours, and even would call later in the evening/night if we had a scheduling conflict. He was AMAZING and had us completely at ease from the time we first spoke to him 2 years ago until the final moments of our big day. He worked perfectly with the staff at the Franklin Plaza (Joe, Greg and Jerry) and did not miss a beat with the music at both our Cocktail Hour and Reception. He was open to ANY music we wanted (including Disney songs mixed in with other classical music) and was able to offer any advice when we were completely lost (such as what songs to select during bouquet and garter toss). My guests all complemented his ability to pick songs that worked with every generation that was present for the reception; songs that my 16-20 year old cousins and my 80 year old grandparents knew! The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. I have never seen my grandparents dance so much in my entire life! This was my first wedding to ever attend or be a part of, and I was a bride that was completely anxiety free because of Mike's work alongside Casey Connell Photography and the staff at Franklin Plaza! Thank you thank you THANK YOU Mike for your AMAZING work and my AMAZING reception. It wouldn't have been the same without you!

The best !

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allison S

Mike you are amazing! Thank you for making our wedding day so spectacular from ceremony to reception. The dance floor was packed! Our guests raved about the selection of music. We can't thank you enough!

Music Man Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Music Man Entertainment is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I would have given him more than 5 stars for the overall rating if this website would allow it. If you are getting married, you definitely want Mike Garrasi to be your DJ! Other DJs just don't hold a candle to him. My husband... Read More and I couldn't have asked for anything more! We were truly 100% satisfied!

Awesome DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Amanda C

Mike was such an awesome DJ!! We met him at a bridal show and knew we wanted to book him! He has an awesome personality and knows so much about the industry! Mike was always quick to respond and always helped us out when we had questions regarding song suggestions, the order... Read More of events, or anything else! We talked to him about extending the time of the reception and didn't decide until just a few days before but he was more than happy to stay for us! At our wedding, Mike played a mix of the classics, today's hits, and pop-country songs that kept people on the dance floor all night!! Everyone was so tired the next day from dancing! Mike did an awesome job with everything and we would recommend him to anyone!