Music Man Entertainment - DJ Mike Garrasi

"When you're ready to have the time of your life during your wedding reception and throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - DJ Mike Garrasi" Great Music & Event Coordination. Bose Sound System. Monogram, Up Lighting & Video Presentations are available!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Albany, NY
Albany Saratoga Troy

Excellent Entertainment Services!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Erika G

For us, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was the entertainment. We are so fortunate that Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment were recommended to us from several people. He was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ and more. From our initial conversations... Read More with him over a year away from our wedding to our final meeting in the week before the wedding, Mike provided impeccable service. First, the planning aspects of Mike's service were fantastic. He met with us in person so that he was able to fully understand the vision that we had for our day. He asked so many questions so that he was able to make sure that we were all on the same page. We left the meeting feeling confident that our day would be perfect and that Mike would play an integral role in the carryout of the reception. All this being said, the day of our wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Everything from the cocktail hour music, to the introductions, to the first dance, and dinner music were perfectly chosen and timed. Then, after dinner, the real party started. Mike kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner was through up until the last song that was played. All night and in the days following our wedding people were saying, "I have never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!" or "Your wedding had the best DJ!", or "The music at you wedding was so great that I didn't leave the dance floor." If you are looking for a DJ that will put time, effort, professionalism, and care into your wedding and keep the dance floor packed all night long, then Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment is the DJ for you! We would wholeheartedly recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to have an insanely and impossibly fun event!!!

Book Mike Garrasi NOW!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jen L

Mike Garrasi (Music Man Entertainment) did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding a couple of weeks ago!! We booked him nearly two years ago because everyone said he was the BEST and they were RIGHT!!! He made everything SO easy for us (especially since I moved 10 hours away partway... Read More through planning my wedding) and he was a BLAST to work with. After giving Mike just a few suggestions for songs during the reception he came up with a great playlist that captured our taste perfectly and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best they had ever been to and I strongly believe that Mike had a lot to do with that! He is DJ'ing my sisters wedding next October and I can't wait!

Best DJ Ever!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Kristina G

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with in all aspects of our wedding. Mike was extremely easy to talk and down to earth. It was like we had known him for years. Mike took ample amount of time to go over every detail of our wedding and extremely accommodating to all of our... Read More requests. Simply put, Mike was fantastic. We could not have dreamt of a better DJ to host our wedding. From our introductions to our last song, Mike had EVERYONE up and on the dance floor. Our guests repeatedly said to us that they loved all of the songs and they had never been to a wedding that was more fun or filled with energy. One of the best things about Mike was that he knew this was our special day, and he wanted the focus to be on us. At other weddings we have attended, the DJ's tend to take some of the spotlight; either with constant commentary or the distribution of props. However, Mike let the music essentially do the talking and the pulse inside of the room was fantastic. He also "checked in" with us to make sure everything was going well and was going exactly the way we wanted. Hiring Mike was one of the best decisions we made, making our day even more special. We really could not have asked for anything more from a DJ.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nicole B

We loved working with Mike. He is without a doubt the best out there. He went above and beyond all of our expectations and was so easy to work with. He was also an invaluable resource for us, because we living out of town when we planned our wedding. He offered great insight... Read More on other vendors, and literally helped us in any way he possible could. He also offered great advice and had unique ideas to customize our wedding. And he was very easy to get ahold of. Whether it was by email, phone, or facebook, he would always get back to us within a couple hours max. We paid extra for the uplighting, which was worth every penny. It completely transformed an already gorgeous venue and took it to the next level. We would definitely recommend it! Mike loves what he does and it shows in his work. He has such great energy and knows his stuff. Seriously, you won’t find anyone better in the area. If you don’t believe us, just ask around.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Amanda S

Mike was the best DJ we could of asked for, He made the entire process simple and flawless. He was there from start to finish walking us threw the entire day step by step. Not only was he our DJ he has become family to us and helped make traditions come true. He made us feel... Read More comfortable and at ease going threw the traditional wedding procedures while making not only fun for us but our family and wedding party. He keep the energy high all night!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nina M

Mike did an amazing job making our wedding sound track perfect. He incorporated all of our favorite songs, timed everything to a T, and kept the dance floor poppin'. So happy we had him for our big day. Would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nina M

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Corinne H

Mike was amazing! He was great to work with, from the initial contact over a year prior to the wedding to the day itself, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He is extremely personable and professional. We had a packed dance floor all night, and many came up to us and said... Read More they never dance at weddings, and they danced at ours! The lighting looked great all night too! We can't say enough good things about Mike and recommend him to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Melissa S

Mike of Music Man Entertainment was fabulous!! He worked with us on every detail, had great suggestions, and had everyone dancing at our wedding. Mike was very personable and professional. I would recommend Music Man Entertainment for any occasion!! Great fun!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kara C

My husband and I had heard a lot about Mike through various websites and vendors. Because he is so highly recommended, we booked him to D.J. our wedding two years in advance. Throughout the time between booking him and our wedding, Mike met with us various times (on the phone,... Read More in person and through social media) to get an idea of what we wanted played, a feel for our musical interests and just to get to know us as a couple. From his many years of experience within the wedding business, he offers excellent insight on the best way to maximize your "party time" while ensuring a nice flow of events to keep guests entertained for the whole night. Our original plan of the formalities had a few flaws and Mike reconstructed it to create the best and most continuous progression throughout the reception. My husband and I had a few personalized touches for introductions, lighting, etc. and Mike designed a complete customized plan that fully met our vision. Mike's professionalism and expertise is second to none. His high energy, enthusiasm and love of his profession makes the wedding experience one that will not only be unique, but talked about for years after. I would highly recommend Mike for anyone who wants to have an amazing and memorable wedding. Words cannot express how great of a person Mike is and how pleased we are with his service. Our friends and family were on the dance floor the whole night, up until the last song. We all truly did not want the party to end and begged for one last encore song, which Mike happily played. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same if Mike wasn't a part of it!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Cassie M

Mike was AMAZING!! Not only was he energetic, kind, and helpful from the start-he made our wedding day perfect! He does an amazing job reading the crowd and kept them happy all night! We love you Mike!!! ♡

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Antonette L

I knew I was going to book Mike the moment that I spoke to him for the first time on the phone. My husband and I live in New York City, so we were looking for a true professional that would be easy to work with from a few hundred miles away. Mike was always responsive, always... Read More got back to us within 24 hours, and was NEVER bothered to talk. He was so excited for our wedding, had the most wonderful attitude, and made us feel at ease. I am a very uptight person and a real perfectionist, but Mike made it very easy to let go - I fully trusted him to do the best job, and he surely delivered. Music was seriously never a worry with Mike. I booked Mike and then we met up at Starbucks with my now husband, and as soon as we left my husband couldn't stop saying how cool Mike was. Mike really enjoys what he does and truly wants you to have the best wedding ever. And he surely gave that to us and our guests. Thank you Mike, for giving us an unbelievable night of fun. You definitely get what you pay for, and Mike is worth every penny. Also, Mike did our ceremony music and had mikes/speakers for our officiant, did cocktail hour music, and did the reception music. He had three different set ups. We also had Mike do lighting for us as well.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Erika P

Mike of Music Man entertainment was everything that we could have asked for! Right from the start he was enthusiastic and showed that he truly cared about our wedding and getting to know us. Mike played the best music the entire night. He knew exactly what song to play next, in... Read More order to keep everyone on the dance floor! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Thank you Mike for making our wedding a blast! -Erika and Tom

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Iliyana I

We were recently married and the wedding was a hugely successful, largely thanks to Music Man Entertainment. He responded to emails promptly and made sure that we had the music that we wanted for our wedding. We had an amazing time at our wedding. DJ Mike Garrasi did an... Read More incredible job coordinating everything from the ceremony music to the party after. He never took a break and had everyone on the dance floor with smiles on their face! If I asked you to play a song without hesitation it was played! The Music was very important to both of us as you know and you nailed it!! From the first day I spoke with you on the phone 1 year ago I knew that we would click :) We can’t wait to use you in the near future :) Maybe our 1 yr. anniversary party LOL. Bill and I would recommend Music Man Entertainment to everyone that is looking to have the time of their lives!!! We received countless comments about how amazing our DJ was - not just his music choices, but his personality as well. We danced so much and all of our guests had a great time. Thank you Mike Garrasi!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Emily L

Mike Garassi was simply amazing at our wedding last weekend. We hired him almost a year and a half before our wedding and from the start I knew he was going to make our wedding the perfect atmosphere. He created a romantic and personal touch to our ceremony and reception by... Read More taking the time to speak in length with me about my vision and giving me suggestions that I would have never even thought of! There was not a dull moment on the dance floor thanks to Mike, and our guests were raving with positive feedback about the music! I can't thank him enough! Mike is absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lauren G

Mike Garassi is amazing. He was the most energetic, reliable, fun DJ. He was extremely responsive to all texts and emails and did exactly what we wanted him to do. The dance floor was rockin' and all of the guests raved about the music. The ceremony music was especially... Read More praised. He made us a monogram, had super cool lighting and even put together a picture slideshow for us. As the bride, I cannot thank him enough or recommend him enough. Mike will guarantee an awesome wedding!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Allison M

If you want your wedding to be awesome, book with Mike. He was amazing! He was excellent with communicating with us leading up to the wedding and truly took care of any concerns we had. He had excellent suggestions when we were stumped when trying to pick a song for the bouquet... Read More toss. Our dance floor was never empty and everyone has been raving about how great he was at our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Alexandra S

There are not enough words to describe how much we enjoyed having Mike Garrasi as our DJ for our wedding!! We are so glad we were able to book his services for our special day. He was super professional, personable, attentive, and very organized which were qualities that were... Read More very important to us in searching for our vendors. I highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Mike went above and beyond our expectations to make sure our wedding was perfect! He worked so well with our other wedding professionals making sure that no step was missed! He was professional and personable with not only us,but our family and friends as well! We would highly... Read More reccomend him to anyone planning an event requiring DJ services! You are the best, Mike!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Nicole P

We hired Mike Garassi for our wedding on April 29th, 2016. Mike is an amazing person who helped us in every way through out our entire planning process. We hired Mike right after our first meeting with him. He was so upbeat and charismatic, it felt like we worked with him... Read More before! Mike is not just a DJ, he loves what he does and you can tell! We had a couple meetings with Mike and even with the little direction we gave him he still knew exactly what to play and when to play it! Mike was there early and provided us with pre-ceremony music, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and amazing uplighting to compliment our wedding reception beautifully! It also helped that our photographer, Officiant, Venue director, and Mike have ALL worked together before, in fact we dubbed them our wedding A-Team! Mike goes above and beyond to make sure you have the wedding that you want! He had people dancing at our wedding we have never seen dance before. His personality along with his talent makes for a great entertainer! Before you look any place else for your event entertainment be sure to meet with Mike Garassi first, it will save you time and you will DEFINITELY will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Absolutely amazing! From start to finish we knew that we were dealing with a true professional. Everyone at my wedding told me what a great time they had and that was becuase of Mike. I'm truly grateful for his services and know my wedding needed him to be as great as it was.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Matt M

Mike is a great guy and an even BETTER DJ! :) He took the time to personalize our music with only one phone call ahead of time and delivered with over-the-top quality. Can't wait to book another event with him!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Ainslie Jayne C

Mike was so great through out the whole planning process and helped bring the vision of our reception to life! We had such an amazing time! Thank you !!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

I just want say how happy my wife Emilee and I were with Mike the Music Man. Here is someone who's enthusiasm and knowledge of music has no bounds. Mike is a very down to earth, awesome, loving individual that will bend over backwards for you and your significant other. In the... Read More end we consider mike like family so I would most definitely recommend Music Man a million times over to anyone who wants a rocking party because Mike ROCKS!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Mike is AWESOME! Mike made this process fun and easy and was so genuine and helpful throughout the entire process. We spoke to Mike numerous times via e-mail and phone and he was extremely responsive to any questions or requests that we had. Not only is he an amazing DJ, he's... Read More also just an amazing person. We actually found Mike before booking our venue and when the time came to choose a venue, we actually excluded one because Mike was already booked on the day that they had open. Going through this process we honestly didn't feel like we were hiring a DJ but rather making a friend. We have already recommended Mike to my sister in law for her wedding and we will continue to recommend him for anyone that is looking for the best DJ around! Mike really just wants you to enjoy your wedding and his passion for his work really shows through in his service. Mike also happened to be extremely reasonable in his pricing which was nice as a couple planning a wedding on a budget. While other DJ's seemed appalled that someone would actually consider costs when planning their wedding; Mike fully recognized that there are plenty of other expenses and that he really just wants to be part of your special day! My only hope is that down the road we get to see Mike at more events!