Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Albany, NY
Albany Saratoga Troy

Excellent Entertainment Services!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Erika G

For us, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was the entertainment. We are so fortunate that Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment were recommended to us from several people. He was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ and more. From our initial conversations... Read More with him over a year away from our wedding to our final meeting in the week before the wedding, Mike provided impeccable service. First, the planning aspects of Mike's service were fantastic. He met with us in person so that he was able to fully understand the vision that we had for our day. He asked so many questions so that he was able to make sure that we were all on the same page. We left the meeting feeling confident that our day would be perfect and that Mike would play an integral role in the carryout of the reception. All this being said, the day of our wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Everything from the cocktail hour music, to the introductions, to the first dance, and dinner music were perfectly chosen and timed. Then, after dinner, the real party started. Mike kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner was through up until the last song that was played. All night and in the days following our wedding people were saying, "I have never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!" or "Your wedding had the best DJ!", or "The music at you wedding was so great that I didn't leave the dance floor." If you are looking for a DJ that will put time, effort, professionalism, and care into your wedding and keep the dance floor packed all night long, then Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment is the DJ for you! We would wholeheartedly recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to have an insanely and impossibly fun event!!!

Book Mike Garrasi NOW!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jen L

Mike Garrasi (Music Man Entertainment) did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding a couple of weeks ago!! We booked him nearly two years ago because everyone said he was the BEST and they were RIGHT!!! He made everything SO easy for us (especially since I moved 10 hours away partway... Read More through planning my wedding) and he was a BLAST to work with. After giving Mike just a few suggestions for songs during the reception he came up with a great playlist that captured our taste perfectly and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best they had ever been to and I strongly believe that Mike had a lot to do with that! He is DJ'ing my sisters wedding next October and I can't wait!

Best DJ Ever!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Kristina G

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with in all aspects of our wedding. Mike was extremely easy to talk and down to earth. It was like we had known him for years. Mike took ample amount of time to go over every detail of our wedding and extremely accommodating to all of our... Read More requests. Simply put, Mike was fantastic. We could not have dreamt of a better DJ to host our wedding. From our introductions to our last song, Mike had EVERYONE up and on the dance floor. Our guests repeatedly said to us that they loved all of the songs and they had never been to a wedding that was more fun or filled with energy. One of the best things about Mike was that he knew this was our special day, and he wanted the focus to be on us. At other weddings we have attended, the DJ's tend to take some of the spotlight; either with constant commentary or the distribution of props. However, Mike let the music essentially do the talking and the pulse inside of the room was fantastic. He also "checked in" with us to make sure everything was going well and was going exactly the way we wanted. Hiring Mike was one of the best decisions we made, making our day even more special. We really could not have asked for anything more from a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Alycia A

What more could you ask for?! A flawlessly run wedding, a completely unique sound tailored to ours and our friends musical interests, and all the experience in the world to know every person who worked our venue down to the attendants. There's a reason he's the best, book him... Read More and find out!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nicole

We had mike as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend (9/24/16) and he was absolutely AMAZING!!!! During the planning process he was so personable and helpful answering any questions my husband and I had!!! During the wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor and moving!... Read More He was absolutely amazing! My husband and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you again mike for an amazing wedding!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Margaret K

Music was the most important thing to us on our wedding day. My husband and I both agreed we wanted our wedding to be a party from start to finish. Mike was so professional and made sure we got exactly what we wanted - a full dance floor all night. Mike was completely a team... Read More player, keeping in constant communication with our caterer, photographer and us. He even gave our violinist a little help with his sound for the ceremony. I put a lot of thought into what music would be played at our wedding and ended up trusting Mike to call all the shots. He was amazing at reading the crowd and made sure our dance floor was moving all night. I hope we can work with him again in the future and can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Tiffany M

Mike was awesome! He really listened to everything that we wanted and helped make our day special. He is an awesome DJ and an awesome guy to be around. We highly recommend him for any of your DJ needs.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Helen M

Mike was a pleasure to work with! He was very available before the wedding and really put in the effort to make everything perfect on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Alyssa H

Mike Garrasi did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding reception at River Stone Manor. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and each transition was seamless. Mike helped James and I with ideas for each part or our ceremony and reception and made the... Read More planning process fun and easy. Having Mike as our DJ was the best choice and he kept us and our guests dancing until the last minute. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Danielle W

Music Man (Mike G) was an absolute blast! Our friends and family had the best time and danced all night long!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Hannah B

From the moment we first met Mike, my husband and I instantly knew we didn't want to look elsewhere! His charismatic and personable demeanor made us feel extremely comfortable, which in turn allowed us to "let loose" or ask questions when we needed it without hesitation. In... Read More every case, Mike was there for us and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ, or person in general, to help us through all of our planning! On the wedding day, Mike absolutely rocked out the packed dance floor, finding songs to motivate each of our guests to dance the night away. He truly has a knack for understanding the audience, demonstrating he is the best in the business! Mike, thank you SO much for being such a big part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Sara L

Wow, what can we say about Mike except that he is a necessity for every, and any wedding of any shape or size. We actually changed our wedding date when we realized he was already booked for our original date just so we could book him. No matter what your vision is, Mike will... Read More make your day magical. He went above & beyond from the very beginning, and truly loves what he does. He is completely bride & groom centered & there is nothing he doesn't consider part of his job (filling glasses, blowing out candles, fixing tables, preparing timeline, making sure everyone was seated correctly). He was so calm & prepared on our big day, we didn't have to worry about everything. The best dance music all night with an eclectic mix that would appeal to anyone plus an elegant presentation. Thank you so much Mike, you made our day amazing & it could not have been so effortless & enjoyable without you!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Mike was absolutely amazing!!!! People could not stop saying how awesome our DJ was and that he topped all DJs they have ever seen at a wedding! The up lighting was out of this world!!!! He was so on top of everything! It was so nice to not have to worry about any of it and all... Read More of the details were on point! I would HIGHLY recommend Mike if you want a fun and flawless wedding!!!! <3

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nicole B

We loved working with Mike. He is without a doubt the best out there. He went above and beyond all of our expectations and was so easy to work with. He was also an invaluable resource for us, because we living out of town when we planned our wedding. He offered great insight... Read More on other vendors, and literally helped us in any way he possible could. He also offered great advice and had unique ideas to customize our wedding. And he was very easy to get ahold of. Whether it was by email, phone, or facebook, he would always get back to us within a couple hours max. We paid extra for the uplighting, which was worth every penny. It completely transformed an already gorgeous venue and took it to the next level. We would definitely recommend it! Mike loves what he does and it shows in his work. He has such great energy and knows his stuff. Seriously, you won’t find anyone better in the area. If you don’t believe us, just ask around.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Amanda S

Mike was the best DJ we could of asked for, He made the entire process simple and flawless. He was there from start to finish walking us threw the entire day step by step. Not only was he our DJ he has become family to us and helped make traditions come true. He made us feel... Read More comfortable and at ease going threw the traditional wedding procedures while making not only fun for us but our family and wedding party. He keep the energy high all night!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nina M

Mike did an amazing job making our wedding sound track perfect. He incorporated all of our favorite songs, timed everything to a T, and kept the dance floor poppin'. So happy we had him for our big day. Would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nina M

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Corinne H

Mike was amazing! He was great to work with, from the initial contact over a year prior to the wedding to the day itself, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He is extremely personable and professional. We had a packed dance floor all night, and many came up to us and said... Read More they never dance at weddings, and they danced at ours! The lighting looked great all night too! We can't say enough good things about Mike and recommend him to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Melissa S

Mike of Music Man Entertainment was fabulous!! He worked with us on every detail, had great suggestions, and had everyone dancing at our wedding. Mike was very personable and professional. I would recommend Music Man Entertainment for any occasion!! Great fun!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kara C

My husband and I had heard a lot about Mike through various websites and vendors. Because he is so highly recommended, we booked him to D.J. our wedding two years in advance. Throughout the time between booking him and our wedding, Mike met with us various times (on the phone,... Read More in person and through social media) to get an idea of what we wanted played, a feel for our musical interests and just to get to know us as a couple. From his many years of experience within the wedding business, he offers excellent insight on the best way to maximize your "party time" while ensuring a nice flow of events to keep guests entertained for the whole night. Our original plan of the formalities had a few flaws and Mike reconstructed it to create the best and most continuous progression throughout the reception. My husband and I had a few personalized touches for introductions, lighting, etc. and Mike designed a complete customized plan that fully met our vision. Mike's professionalism and expertise is second to none. His high energy, enthusiasm and love of his profession makes the wedding experience one that will not only be unique, but talked about for years after. I would highly recommend Mike for anyone who wants to have an amazing and memorable wedding. Words cannot express how great of a person Mike is and how pleased we are with his service. Our friends and family were on the dance floor the whole night, up until the last song. We all truly did not want the party to end and begged for one last encore song, which Mike happily played. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same if Mike wasn't a part of it!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Cassie M

Mike was AMAZING!! Not only was he energetic, kind, and helpful from the start-he made our wedding day perfect! He does an amazing job reading the crowd and kept them happy all night! We love you Mike!!! ♡

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Antonette L

I knew I was going to book Mike the moment that I spoke to him for the first time on the phone. My husband and I live in New York City, so we were looking for a true professional that would be easy to work with from a few hundred miles away. Mike was always responsive, always... Read More got back to us within 24 hours, and was NEVER bothered to talk. He was so excited for our wedding, had the most wonderful attitude, and made us feel at ease. I am a very uptight person and a real perfectionist, but Mike made it very easy to let go - I fully trusted him to do the best job, and he surely delivered. Music was seriously never a worry with Mike. I booked Mike and then we met up at Starbucks with my now husband, and as soon as we left my husband couldn't stop saying how cool Mike was. Mike really enjoys what he does and truly wants you to have the best wedding ever. And he surely gave that to us and our guests. Thank you Mike, for giving us an unbelievable night of fun. You definitely get what you pay for, and Mike is worth every penny. Also, Mike did our ceremony music and had mikes/speakers for our officiant, did cocktail hour music, and did the reception music. He had three different set ups. We also had Mike do lighting for us as well.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Erika P

Mike of Music Man entertainment was everything that we could have asked for! Right from the start he was enthusiastic and showed that he truly cared about our wedding and getting to know us. Mike played the best music the entire night. He knew exactly what song to play next, in... Read More order to keep everyone on the dance floor! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Thank you Mike for making our wedding a blast! -Erika and Tom

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Iliyana I

We were recently married and the wedding was a hugely successful, largely thanks to Music Man Entertainment. He responded to emails promptly and made sure that we had the music that we wanted for our wedding. We had an amazing time at our wedding. DJ Mike Garrasi did an... Read More incredible job coordinating everything from the ceremony music to the party after. He never took a break and had everyone on the dance floor with smiles on their face! If I asked you to play a song without hesitation it was played! The Music was very important to both of us as you know and you nailed it!! From the first day I spoke with you on the phone 1 year ago I knew that we would click :) We can’t wait to use you in the near future :) Maybe our 1 yr. anniversary party LOL. Bill and I would recommend Music Man Entertainment to everyone that is looking to have the time of their lives!!! We received countless comments about how amazing our DJ was - not just his music choices, but his personality as well. We danced so much and all of our guests had a great time. Thank you Mike Garrasi!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Emily L

Mike Garassi was simply amazing at our wedding last weekend. We hired him almost a year and a half before our wedding and from the start I knew he was going to make our wedding the perfect atmosphere. He created a romantic and personal touch to our ceremony and reception by... Read More taking the time to speak in length with me about my vision and giving me suggestions that I would have never even thought of! There was not a dull moment on the dance floor thanks to Mike, and our guests were raving with positive feedback about the music! I can't thank him enough! Mike is absolutely the best!