Music Man Entertainment - DJ Mike Garrasi

"When you're ready to have the time of your life during your wedding reception and throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - DJ Mike Garrasi" Great Music & Event Coordination. Bose Sound System. Light Up LOVE & MR & MRS Letters, Monogram, Up Lighting & Video Presentations are available!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Albany, NY Albany Saratoga Troy (518) 842-4065

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Maureen S

If you are looking for a DJ stop here. Mike was amazing!! From the start I was very impressed with how professional he was. You can tell he is knowledgeable and passionate about his line of work. He was very easy to work with, friendly, and quick to respond to e-mails. We had a... Read More beginning meeting and an end meeting to go over all the music, talk about the timeline from start to finish, and he even made sure to go over everyone's name so that it was pronounced correctly. My husband and I were both very impressed with Mike and would definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding or truly any event you need a DJ for. Most importantly, on the wedding night- Mike delivered and exceeded our expectations. He played the songs we wanted and did a great job at mixing it all while keeping the dance floor packed! I think one of my favorite parts was his attention to detail and even made sure we had a drink when he saw we didn't have one! His personality and song transitions were a big hit. Our wedding night was truly magical and a big thanks to Mike for helping to keep our wedding running smoothly. I had so many guests comment on how smooth the entire wedding went from beginning to end (most of them said it was the smoothest wedding they have ever been a part of). Thank you Mike!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katie G

My fiancé and I met Mike a year ago at the bridal show at the Hall of Springs. We immediately knew he was he guy for us. Before booking officially and taking a small deposit Mike wanted to meet us and make sure he was the right DJ for us. He went through EVERYTHING with us and... Read More explained it all in detail: he really took the time to make sure he heard us and listened to what we wanted. Mike took 2 hours to get to know us. About a month before the wedding we touched base with Mike again and we went through all of the formalities and he made sure our night was going to be everything we wanted. Fast forward to our wedding day. The second we walked in the door Mike gave us a huge hug and congratulated us. He asked if anything we had planned changed and listened to us. Our dance floor was PACKED! One of my biggest concerns was not having people dance and being a lame wedding. Well let me tell you, we couldn't get people off of the dance floor. It took Mike 2 hours before he could play a slow song as everyone was dancing like crazy. I've been to other weddings and people aren't dancing but Mike knew us and our guests and made sure that everyone had a great time. Mike also did uplighting and a snowfall monogram for us, nothing short of perfect. Check out his website for pictures! In conclusion, if you are looking for a DJ that is going to listen to you and make your wedding everything you want and 10 times more Mike is your man.

Excellent Entertainment Services!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Erika G

For us, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was the entertainment. We are so fortunate that Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment were recommended to us from several people. He was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ and more. From our initial conversations... Read More with him over a year away from our wedding to our final meeting in the week before the wedding, Mike provided impeccable service. First, the planning aspects of Mike's service were fantastic. He met with us in person so that he was able to fully understand the vision that we had for our day. He asked so many questions so that he was able to make sure that we were all on the same page. We left the meeting feeling confident that our day would be perfect and that Mike would play an integral role in the carryout of the reception. All this being said, the day of our wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Everything from the cocktail hour music, to the introductions, to the first dance, and dinner music were perfectly chosen and timed. Then, after dinner, the real party started. Mike kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner was through up until the last song that was played. All night and in the days following our wedding people were saying, "I have never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!" or "Your wedding had the best DJ!", or "The music at you wedding was so great that I didn't leave the dance floor." If you are looking for a DJ that will put time, effort, professionalism, and care into your wedding and keep the dance floor packed all night long, then Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment is the DJ for you! We would wholeheartedly recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to have an insanely and impossibly fun event!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Becky M

Mike is awesome! He is super friendly and obviously loves what he does. We gave him our song lists and he took care of everything else. If you hire Mike, you’ll have nothing to worry about! He gets the job done! Thanks again, Mike!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sharon G

Mike Garrasi is the best. He knows what music to play depending on what he sees on the dance floor. I left the music totally up to him and I had people dancing all night whether it was Frank Sinatra or Uptown Funk. This a wedding consisting of mostly 50 year olds. I would... Read More strongly suggest considering Mike Garassi for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lisa G

If you haven't booked your DJ yet, look no further than Mike Garrasi - he was incredible!! Great music, listens to what you want, and knows how to get the party going. From the second we talked with Mike to book our wedding, we knew we were in good hands!! Everyone loved the... Read More music he played and we all danced the night away! At the end of the night I truly knew we made the right choice when everyone was so sad he announced it was the last song of the night. Thank you Mike for your services!!! It was a night to remember for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Ally M

We utilized Mike for ceremony and reception music, venue up lighting, and a custom monogram and my husband and I can't say enough great things about his services. From the first moment you speak with him you can tell he really loves his job which is reflected in everything that... Read More he does. We booked Mike very early on in our planning process and it was one of the best decisions we made since he was able to help us with other vender suggestions, creating a timeline and ceremony organization. This really helped put us at ease as we were planning our wedding from 6 hours away and communicated with our vendors primarily through email and a few phone calls. On the big day he was always putting us at ease and making sure that the wedding was running smoothly. We received many great compliments from our guests about Mike as our DJ. Even when the power went out on our venue and we were running on back up generator Mike didn't miss a beat. The whole night was amazing, a ton of fun and had a bunch of energy and we believe Mike was a big part of it.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Paige M

Booking Mike as out DJ was easily the best decision we made. He was incredibly professional, but fun at the same time. He went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. He did everything from the ceremony music to the reception. I could not believe how early he arrived... Read More to our wedding to set up. He kept everyone dancing the whole. There's no point in booking any other DJ, Mike was absolutely wonderful. He took the time to listen and get to know us as couple and matched the music to our interests and personalities. I would book him again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Joelle B

We do not have enough words to express how happy we are with DJ Mike Garrasi, Music Man Entertainment. Before we even spoke with Mike, we were very impressed that many of the other vendors (photographers, venue coordinators) that we interviewed recommended him above other local... Read More DJs. And we now understand why he was so highly recommended. From the first time we spoke with him, it was clear that Mike LOVES what he does. He has so much energy - so many ideas, so much enthusiasm, and so much love for his customers. My partner and I love music, so we had lots of ideas, and quite a long list of music that we wanted at the wedding. We were so happy that Mike accommodated us with all of our requests, and made suggestions for areas with which we needed guidance. The few times that we had questions leading up to the wedding, Mike was happy to readily communicate with us via e-mail or phone. Oh and most importantly - the music at the wedding was just PERFECT. From the ceremony music, to the reception - it was phenomenal. Our guests were packed on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. We honestly could not be happier and would recommend DJ Mike Garrasi to anyone. Thank you, Mike, for making our wedding truly unforgettable.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Alex P

Mike is a true professional, it was a huge relief to know we were in a safe pair of hands at all times. He arrived early, took care of all the audio equipment. His music choices were perfectly suited to the mood and crowd. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Marissa W

Mike is by far, the best DJ in the game! From our first meeting with him years ago, his energy, excitment for our special day, and knowledge of the buisness are what made us book with him just moments after meeting for the first time (even though we had won a differnt DJ for... Read More free by that point). Now that our day has come and gone I can persoanlly vouch that he was worth every penny. Even during dinner his upbeat music had people up and dancing. From there it only got better because our dance floor was packed all night long by both friends and family regardless of age! If you want an awesome party that you'll never forget I highly suggest you book with Music Man Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Laura D

We booked Mike Garrasi for our Albany Country Club wedding reception and could not be happier or thank him enough. Our dance floor was packed and often overflowing for almost 3 straight hours. Mike is extremely professional, accommodating, and just an all around super nice... Read More guy. We got tons of compliments on the DJ during and after the wedding. Mike was beyond professional, and took the time to get to know us as a couple, which allowed him to make the absolutely best playlist ever for our wedding. There was never a doubt in our minds that Mike was the perfect fit- he isn't a show stealer, and makes every second all about the bride, groom, and the guests. His selfless, upbeat, and genuine personality radiates from behind the DJ booth- we love you Mike!! So if you want to get the party rockin then I'd go a knockin on Mike Garrasi's door and book him. Made our reception a blast and a memorable one for sure.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 K J

If there are two people who will set the entire tone for your wedding day, it is your DJ and your photographer. We were extremely happy with Mike's services leading up to the wedding and his work the day of the wedding. He was professional, prompt, engaged, and knowledgeable in... Read More discussing the details as we planned for the reception. The day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about our timeline or shuffling people around because we knew that Mike was monitoring and prepping everyone for each step (the entrances, toasts, dances, etc). He is very passionate about what he does and works hard to personalize your reception for your tastes and your crowd. Thanks so much Mike!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Juliana W

Mike was definitely the right choice for our wedding. Let's just say my husband and I understand why he was booking out almost two years now. Everything about the song selection process to the actual wedding reception was flawless and he always made us feel he was going above... Read More and beyond to make us happy. In fact, we actually wanted to book him an extra hour because everyone was having so much fun dancing. Mike was more than happy to continue but unfortunately our venue wouldn't let us (they already had teardown staff waiting). All in all Mike exceeded our expectations and we would recommend him to anyone looking to book a DJ in a heartbeat. From the song selection he used to the announcements we requested be made, everything was as smooth as possible. We have friends who are getting married in a few weeks and we can't wait to go to their wedding - Mike is their DJ also!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Steve G

Mike is a true professional and handled all aspects of his duties to perfection. Mike prepared well, making sure my daughter considered all music choices carefully before the ceremony. Mike did an awesome job with music for the service and cocktail hours. Before introductions,... Read More Mike took the time to get proper pronunciations of each person in the wedding party. Truly an exceptional Master of Ceremonies. The music pumped and the up-lighting superb. Guests filled the dance floor all night long. So happy we chose Mike to DJ our daughters wedding!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Megan T

Mike Garrasi was the first and last DJ that we spoke to when planning our wedding reception. We had a great time laughing and joking with Mike at our initial meeting, and it was clear to us that he would be the right choice to DJ our wedding. Not only was he very personable... Read More and knowledgeable, he offered additional options to liven our party, such as up-lighting, and a custom dance color logo. We booked Music Man Entertainment that very week. While speaking with Mike at our final consultation, he offered music and MC suggestions that worked seamlessly into our plans. We provided a “must-play” song list, which he eagerly accommodated. He knew right away what type of music to play for our guests. During dinner, a classic Beatles song came on (we’re HUGE fans), and it just so happened that Mike stopped by while the song was playing to make sure we were happy with the music selections thus far. We mentioned that we love the Beatles, and without a second thought, Mike mixed in a few more of their songs over the course of the night. This showed a great deal of thoughtfulness and consideration. Mike also gave us direction at the reception, to help move the party along. At the end of the night, many guests came up to us and expressed how happy they were with Mike’s work. A few people even asked for his contact information. Looking back on our big day, we highly recommend Music Man Entertainment due to Mike’s professionalism, musical knowledge, and sincere dedication to clients. Thanks for a great, memorable night Mike!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Reis C

I am not sure that 5 stars are enough to describe how fantastic Mike is! He goes above and beyond at every opportunity, is always ready to help, and never turns off even for a moment. He is everything that you want in a DJ/MC, energetic, enthusiastic, ecstatic, and elevates... Read More every room he is in. Just through the times that we talked to him before our wedding, he was able to nail the style of music that we love listening to as a couple and it was like he knew our favorite songs. He knew the ups and downs of the wedding, what songs to bring up next, and while I am sure he would have taken requests I am not sure that anyone gave any because it was as if he had the song queued up before anyone even thought of asking. He was more than accommodating with special requests for the special moments throughout the wedding from the ceremony, to the reception, to the fireworks at the end he had it all. He did such a fantastic job that everyone was complimenting and talking about him at the end of the night asking who he was and where we found him. Even the father of the bride was very impressed and stated that he would recommend him a thousand times over and so would we! If it sounds like I am gushing, it is because I am and cannot say enough as to how great of a job Mike did. If you have any event ever that needs a DJ, an MC, or even just a great guy at your wedding Mike is your guy. Between his great prices, fantastic professionalism, and superb performance there really is no other choice.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jacob S

Mike was absolutely amazing!! He was very professional and we loved his energy! He had great taste in music for guests of all age groups! He always kept my friends and family on the dance floor! He was great at announcing when different activities were occurring to help keep our... Read More wedding running smoothly. We absolutely believe that our wedding was so much more enjoyable with Mike there, and anyone would be lucky to work with him!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Christopher G

Mike Garassi, Music Man Entertainment, was exceptionl and exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend him for you wedding and/or DJ services, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Heidi P

The best DJ around! DJ Mike was awesome and went above and beyond. Definitely will recommend his services and use him again. Thanks for an awesome wedding nite for our daughters wedding.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Amanda B

A little over two years ago we booked a meeting with Mike due to the hundreds of wonderful reviews we found on WeddingWire. As our first meeting came to an end it was very clear to us that Mike needed to be our DJ. We didn’t think twice and hired him right then and there at our... Read More first meeting. He is so incredibly passionate about what he does and that truly reflected on our wedding day. We feel so lucky to have been able to book you for our wedding. Clearly you are one of the best in the business. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Our family and friends were so impressed by you. Mike went above and beyond what a normal DJ would provide. He even helped me to put together a wedding day timeline. Mike, the light up “LOVE” letters were worth every penny! You make many decisions while planning for your wedding and booking Music Man Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Mike was just wonderful to work with and you will not regret your decision to book him for your big day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kathy L

Mike Garrasi was awesome work with! He did my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! He gave us suggestions for songs when we weren't sure on what the adults should walk out to for introductions. He also made sure our future mother in law wouldn't play a certain song at our... Read More reception. I received many compliments on how good of a DJ he was. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Caitlyn R

Mike was absolutely amazing!!! From the second we met him, you could tell how passionate he was about his career. He is so easy going and so fun to work with. He was there every step of the way whenever my husband and I needed anything. Most importantly, he kept that dance floor... Read More packed all night!! There is no need to look anyway else, Music Man Entertainment is the WAY TO GO.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Melissa S

Absolutely the best in the business! Mike is very professional but also knows how to have a good time. Not only is he a great DJ, but he helped us make many decisions about our wedding that we were otherwise clueless about. I can honestly say that Mike has been a friend since... Read More day 1 and was never "just the DJ". I would highly recommend him to anyone!! Actually, there is no better option, as far as we are concerned.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Amanda B

Mike is the only DJ you should ever consider hiring. He made our wedding perfect -- from coming early to set up, to playing the perfect ceremony music, to giving us killer entrances and AMAZING service all night. He made sure everything went smoothly and had everyone dancing... Read More all night. We will only book him in the future for parties because he is THE MAN. You need to hire Mike!

Mike Garrasi

“Mike is absolutely amazing!! The amount of 5.0/5.0 reviews speaks for itself. He is so passionate about his job and makes you feel like you are the only bride and groom he is working with. He has so much enthusiasm and ideas to share throughout the entire wedding planning process. He truly exceeded our expectations and then some. Look no further for a D.J. He is the best. Period. Thank you so much Mike for helping to make our day unforgettable!” – Michael & Erica