Music Man Entertainment - DJ Mike Garrasi

"When you're ready to have the time of your life during your wedding reception and throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - DJ Mike Garrasi" Great Music & Event Coordination. Bose Sound System. Monogram, Up Lighting & Video Presentations are available!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Albany, NY Albany Saratoga Troy (518) 842-4065

Book Mike Garrasi NOW!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jen L

Mike Garrasi (Music Man Entertainment) did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding a couple of weeks ago!! We booked him nearly two years ago because everyone said he was the BEST and they were RIGHT!!! He made everything SO easy for us (especially since I moved 10 hours away partway... Read More through planning my wedding) and he was a BLAST to work with. After giving Mike just a few suggestions for songs during the reception he came up with a great playlist that captured our taste perfectly and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best they had ever been to and I strongly believe that Mike had a lot to do with that! He is DJ'ing my sisters wedding next October and I can't wait!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Maureen S

If you are looking for a DJ stop here. Mike was amazing!! From the start I was very impressed with how professional he was. You can tell he is knowledgeable and passionate about his line of work. He was very easy to work with, friendly, and quick to respond to e-mails. We had a... Read More beginning meeting and an end meeting to go over all the music, talk about the timeline from start to finish, and he even made sure to go over everyone's name so that it was pronounced correctly. My husband and I were both very impressed with Mike and would definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding or truly any event you need a DJ for. Most importantly, on the wedding night- Mike delivered and exceeded our expectations. He played the songs we wanted and did a great job at mixing it all while keeping the dance floor packed! I think one of my favorite parts was his attention to detail and even made sure we had a drink when he saw we didn't have one! His personality and song transitions were a big hit. Our wedding night was truly magical and a big thanks to Mike for helping to keep our wedding running smoothly. I had so many guests comment on how smooth the entire wedding went from beginning to end (most of them said it was the smoothest wedding they have ever been a part of). Thank you Mike!

Excellent Entertainment Services!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Erika G

For us, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was the entertainment. We are so fortunate that Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment were recommended to us from several people. He was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ and more. From our initial conversations... Read More with him over a year away from our wedding to our final meeting in the week before the wedding, Mike provided impeccable service. First, the planning aspects of Mike's service were fantastic. He met with us in person so that he was able to fully understand the vision that we had for our day. He asked so many questions so that he was able to make sure that we were all on the same page. We left the meeting feeling confident that our day would be perfect and that Mike would play an integral role in the carryout of the reception. All this being said, the day of our wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Everything from the cocktail hour music, to the introductions, to the first dance, and dinner music were perfectly chosen and timed. Then, after dinner, the real party started. Mike kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner was through up until the last song that was played. All night and in the days following our wedding people were saying, "I have never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!" or "Your wedding had the best DJ!", or "The music at you wedding was so great that I didn't leave the dance floor." If you are looking for a DJ that will put time, effort, professionalism, and care into your wedding and keep the dance floor packed all night long, then Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment is the DJ for you! We would wholeheartedly recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to have an insanely and impossibly fun event!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Matthew F

My wife and I picked Mike for our wedding DJ based upon his great reputation. He did not disappoint, he played a great selection of music that blended my and my wife's tastes in music (rock, classic rock, 90's country). He also was full of energy, getting everyone at our... Read More wedding up and dancing. He treats every event like it's the first one he's done as he was full of enthusiasm and excitement. If I ever have need of a DJ in the future, I will not hesitate to book him.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Carrie M

From the minute we met Mike, we knew he had to be our DJ!! He is so personable and our wedding was amazing - the music was awesome and Mike provided us exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Gabrielle P

So helpful!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Jocelyn E

Mike is AMAZING!! We are still talking about how great the party was days later!! Don't look anywhere else, just hire him! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kaitlyn O

Mike was such a fantastic DJ we don't even know where to start. He came highly recommended to us by our photographer and we booked him without a second thought. We were very worried about the sound in our venue (Key Hall at Proctors) but Mike had experience working there before... Read More and knew exactly how to make those acoustics work to our benefit. The sounds was perfect! And the overall experience with Mike was perfect, too - from per-wedding conversations, day of coordination, and getting everyone at our reception out on the dance floor. If you're looking for a memorable DJ for your wedding, without a doubt, Mike is the best choice!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Veronica P

Mike was so easy to work with from day one. My husband and I planned almost our entire wedding from another state, and while we expected this to be difficult with our vendors, Mike made this process very easy for us. He was clear on what he needed from us (which really wasn't a... Read More lot) and when he needed it. I felt prepared for everything that he was going to do and say throughout the night, as he went over an itinerary with me prior to the wedding. His energy at the wedding was amazing and he kept people dancing the entire night. When someone requested a song, he ran it by us first to make sure that we were comfortable with the request. He was able to get our guest of ALL ages up and dancing on the dance floor. It was such a magical night and the music was a huge part of that. So we thank Mike for his amazing DJ skills, as well as his non-stop energy, enthusiasm, and kindness! If you're looking for the perfect DJ, Mike from Music Man Entertainment is your guy!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Karla D

If you don't hire this guy you are crazy. Mike was recommended by our venue based on the type of wedding we wanted. He was super easy to work with, very reasonable, has a ton of energy. We asked for some not so traditional things and he loved our ideas. He did anything and... Read More everything we asked. He was professional and made our reception the party that we wanted it to be. I wish I could get married again so I could hire him again! If I could give him 10 stars I would! Thanks Mike for giving us the day we envisioned!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Lauren H

Mike is amazing! I had a specific song that he need to cut and mix together and he blended the beginning and end of the song perfectly so when I walked down the isle everything was perfect! From the beginning he wanted to know what kind of music my husband and I listened to and... Read More what kind of music we wanted to play at our wedding. He always took his time with us and met us at our venue to practice mixing our ceremony song. Mike will do anything to make you happy. He also gives you suggestions about things that you would never even think about concerning your first dance, photography, lighting, and more. He was so professional and helpful. We couldn't have been happier and more comfortable with Mike. He's the best!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Beth S

Mike was incredible! Our wedding has people of all age ranges and he had everyone on the dance floor. We could not be happier!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Ashley M

Hands down, the most professional and genuine DJ/person! Beginning with our phone call a week before our wedding to discuss every detail. He never made me feel rushed and answered every question I had. He also had amazing ideas that I never thought of. His personality is just as... Read More electric as the dance floor on our wedding night. I have been receiving compliments from family and friends on how much they loved the music and uplighting. We can't thank you enough Mike for putting the finishing touch on our night!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Deanna D

Mike did an an amazing job for our wedding in September. He got the time to know who we are and the types of music that we liked (and didn't like). We went outside the box when it came it our reception timeline and was totally up for it! The entire night went just as planned... Read More and we are forever grateful. And the uplighting made the room look amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ that will keep the dance floor packed and entertain.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Michelle S

Mike Garassi is absolutely fantastic! We immediately knew he was the one that would make our wedding day perfect. He is a consummate professional and his love for what he does shows! When he says he wants to make your wedding the best ever, he means it! Whenever we needed him,... Read More he was there for us. The suggestions he made for the final touches made it perfect! And, our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had and it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We definitely recommend the Music Man for your DJ!!! Thank you so much….Mr and Mrs Michael Zelensky

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda B

Mike was not only unbelievably professional, but literally the life of the party! From the very beginning he took the time to go over every detail, big or small, last minute changes, and crazy questions we had, all with nothing but a smile! After talking with him on the phone,... Read More the week of, my nervousness disappeared and the excitement kicked in! But that is what his voice does, it makes you want to party!! Thank you to mike for helping create the most amazing day of our lives, you are fantastic and truly the best in the business! If you are looking for the best dj in New York, we highly recommend Mike The Music Man!! He will help make your day or any event the best it can possibly be!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Olivia C

Can we give Mike 6 stars? Or 7? Seriously, if the other several hundred glowing five star reviews haven't convinced you to book Mike, I don't know what will. But I'll add two things that we thought made Mike just extra special and above and beyond: 1) Mike is a busy guy (as he... Read More should be), but despite that, he makes you feel like you are his only client. He provides a level of personalized service that is unbelievable. 2) Mike knows that (as he said himself) "every wedding is unique." Every bride and groom has their own vibe and vision--and Mike will help you get there, planning everything custom for you to make your vision come true. GO BOOK MIKE NOW! HE'S THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Rachel D

Mike was amazing! He did an excellent job with all aspects of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I received so much positive feedback from my guests about him! He kept the dance floor packed and made sure everyone had a great time! I have already recommended him to... Read More all of my engaged friends!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Ellie H

Everyone should hire Mike! He was amazing at our wedding. He responds to any communication super fast. He is open to anything and everything. We had a private ceremony with ~20 guests that we wanted to record and play on a flat screen during cocktail hour and he was able to help... Read More guide us through this and made everything super simple. I was conflicted with my father-daughter dance and Mike helped me out and I was able to surprise my dad with a very special song that meant a lot to both of us. Our guests LOVED him. The dance floor was full all night. He will tell you his goal is to have everyone's feet hurting the next day from dancing! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone that asked!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Alycia A

What more could you ask for?! A flawlessly run wedding, a completely unique sound tailored to ours and our friends musical interests, and all the experience in the world to know every person who worked our venue down to the attendants. There's a reason he's the best, book him... Read More and find out!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nicole

We had mike as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend (9/24/16) and he was absolutely AMAZING!!!! During the planning process he was so personable and helpful answering any questions my husband and I had!!! During the wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor and moving!... Read More He was absolutely amazing! My husband and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you again mike for an amazing wedding!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Margaret K

Music was the most important thing to us on our wedding day. My husband and I both agreed we wanted our wedding to be a party from start to finish. Mike was so professional and made sure we got exactly what we wanted - a full dance floor all night. Mike was completely a team... Read More player, keeping in constant communication with our caterer, photographer and us. He even gave our violinist a little help with his sound for the ceremony. I put a lot of thought into what music would be played at our wedding and ended up trusting Mike to call all the shots. He was amazing at reading the crowd and made sure our dance floor was moving all night. I hope we can work with him again in the future and can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Tiffany M

Mike was awesome! He really listened to everything that we wanted and helped make our day special. He is an awesome DJ and an awesome guy to be around. We highly recommend him for any of your DJ needs.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Helen M

Mike was a pleasure to work with! He was very available before the wedding and really put in the effort to make everything perfect on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Alyssa H

Mike Garrasi did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding reception at River Stone Manor. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and each transition was seamless. Mike helped James and I with ideas for each part or our ceremony and reception and made the... Read More planning process fun and easy. Having Mike as our DJ was the best choice and he kept us and our guests dancing until the last minute. Thank you for everything!

Start a Conversation!