Music Man Entertainment - DJ Mike Garrasi

"When you're ready to have the time of your life during your wedding reception and throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - DJ Mike Garrasi" Great Music & Event Coordination. Bose Sound System. Light Up LOVE & MR & MRS Letters, Monogram, Up Lighting & Video Presentations are available!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Albany, NY Albany Saratoga Troy (518) 842-4065

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Maureen S

If you are looking for a DJ stop here. Mike was amazing!! From the start I was very impressed with how professional he was. You can tell he is knowledgeable and passionate about his line of work. He was very easy to work with, friendly, and quick to respond to e-mails. We had a... Read More beginning meeting and an end meeting to go over all the music, talk about the timeline from start to finish, and he even made sure to go over everyone's name so that it was pronounced correctly. My husband and I were both very impressed with Mike and would definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding or truly any event you need a DJ for. Most importantly, on the wedding night- Mike delivered and exceeded our expectations. He played the songs we wanted and did a great job at mixing it all while keeping the dance floor packed! I think one of my favorite parts was his attention to detail and even made sure we had a drink when he saw we didn't have one! His personality and song transitions were a big hit. Our wedding night was truly magical and a big thanks to Mike for helping to keep our wedding running smoothly. I had so many guests comment on how smooth the entire wedding went from beginning to end (most of them said it was the smoothest wedding they have ever been a part of). Thank you Mike!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katie G

My fiancé and I met Mike a year ago at the bridal show at the Hall of Springs. We immediately knew he was he guy for us. Before booking officially and taking a small deposit Mike wanted to meet us and make sure he was the right DJ for us. He went through EVERYTHING with us and... Read More explained it all in detail: he really took the time to make sure he heard us and listened to what we wanted. Mike took 2 hours to get to know us. About a month before the wedding we touched base with Mike again and we went through all of the formalities and he made sure our night was going to be everything we wanted. Fast forward to our wedding day. The second we walked in the door Mike gave us a huge hug and congratulated us. He asked if anything we had planned changed and listened to us. Our dance floor was PACKED! One of my biggest concerns was not having people dance and being a lame wedding. Well let me tell you, we couldn't get people off of the dance floor. It took Mike 2 hours before he could play a slow song as everyone was dancing like crazy. I've been to other weddings and people aren't dancing but Mike knew us and our guests and made sure that everyone had a great time. Mike also did uplighting and a snowfall monogram for us, nothing short of perfect. Check out his website for pictures! In conclusion, if you are looking for a DJ that is going to listen to you and make your wedding everything you want and 10 times more Mike is your man.

Excellent Entertainment Services!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Erika G

For us, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was the entertainment. We are so fortunate that Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment were recommended to us from several people. He was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ and more. From our initial conversations... Read More with him over a year away from our wedding to our final meeting in the week before the wedding, Mike provided impeccable service. First, the planning aspects of Mike's service were fantastic. He met with us in person so that he was able to fully understand the vision that we had for our day. He asked so many questions so that he was able to make sure that we were all on the same page. We left the meeting feeling confident that our day would be perfect and that Mike would play an integral role in the carryout of the reception. All this being said, the day of our wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Everything from the cocktail hour music, to the introductions, to the first dance, and dinner music were perfectly chosen and timed. Then, after dinner, the real party started. Mike kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner was through up until the last song that was played. All night and in the days following our wedding people were saying, "I have never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!" or "Your wedding had the best DJ!", or "The music at you wedding was so great that I didn't leave the dance floor." If you are looking for a DJ that will put time, effort, professionalism, and care into your wedding and keep the dance floor packed all night long, then Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment is the DJ for you! We would wholeheartedly recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to have an insanely and impossibly fun event!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Heidi P

The best DJ around! DJ Mike was awesome and went above and beyond. Definitely will recommend his services and use him again. Thanks for an awesome wedding nite for our daughters wedding.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Amanda B

A little over two years ago we booked a meeting with Mike due to the hundreds of wonderful reviews we found on WeddingWire. As our first meeting came to an end it was very clear to us that Mike needed to be our DJ. We didn’t think twice and hired him right then and there at our... Read More first meeting. He is so incredibly passionate about what he does and that truly reflected on our wedding day. We feel so lucky to have been able to book you for our wedding. Clearly you are one of the best in the business. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Our family and friends were so impressed by you. Mike went above and beyond what a normal DJ would provide. He even helped me to put together a wedding day timeline. Mike, the light up “LOVE” letters were worth every penny! You make many decisions while planning for your wedding and booking Music Man Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Mike was just wonderful to work with and you will not regret your decision to book him for your big day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kathy L

Mike Garrasi was awesome work with! He did my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! He gave us suggestions for songs when we weren't sure on what the adults should walk out to for introductions. He also made sure our future mother in law wouldn't play a certain song at our... Read More reception. I received many compliments on how good of a DJ he was. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Caitlyn R

Mike was absolutely amazing!!! From the second we met him, you could tell how passionate he was about his career. He is so easy going and so fun to work with. He was there every step of the way whenever my husband and I needed anything. Most importantly, he kept that dance floor... Read More packed all night!! There is no need to look anyway else, Music Man Entertainment is the WAY TO GO.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Melissa S

Absolutely the best in the business! Mike is very professional but also knows how to have a good time. Not only is he a great DJ, but he helped us make many decisions about our wedding that we were otherwise clueless about. I can honestly say that Mike has been a friend since... Read More day 1 and was never "just the DJ". I would highly recommend him to anyone!! Actually, there is no better option, as far as we are concerned.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Amanda B

Mike is the only DJ you should ever consider hiring. He made our wedding perfect -- from coming early to set up, to playing the perfect ceremony music, to giving us killer entrances and AMAZING service all night. He made sure everything went smoothly and had everyone dancing... Read More all night. We will only book him in the future for parties because he is THE MAN. You need to hire Mike!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Amber M

Mike did an amazing job!! Had everyone on the dance floor at all times. Had a ton of fun with him as our DJ!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Erica C

Mike was absolutely amazing to work with. He made everything so easy and worryfree. Our wedding was beyond perfect thanks to Mike. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Kim S

Mike is more than we could have hoped for in a DJ for our wedding. He was on top of every single detail and thought of things we hadn't which was so helpful! He explained things we had questions on, and he worked with us on every single detail. His skills in putting songs... Read More together that start/end accordingly so it flows nicely were amazing! He even mastered that with going from American to Bollywood songs for our American/Indian wedding. He made sure pronunciations were correct and timing was perfect. His video package is a GREAT addition for anyone considering it. It was a hit!! It allowed for personal memories with father/daughter, mother/son, and first dance. Mike was always available throughout the whole process, even over a year out. He was also the ONLY DJ who called me back and met up to discuss his business instead of writing an email. That personal touch was very appreciated and made us feel like he wanted to get to know us, not just sign a contract like others made us feel. He is friendly, outgoing, funny, detail oriented, and an overall great person. I could go on and on!! Thank you so much Mike for making our big day the best!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Katie F

Mike did a FANTASTIC job with our ceremony and reception! The ceremony music was perfect and exactly what we wanted. For the reception, from the introductions to the last song, there wasn't a thing we would change. He knew the right music to get the crowd dancing and everyone... Read More we have talked to has only had great things to say about his services. We also added on the LED lights package which completely transformed our venue. I would highly recommend this option! I would recommend Mike in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a DJ for their upcoming event. Mike is not only a great DJ, but an awesome host -- he knows how to move things along and how to get the party started!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017

If you want to go with someone who makes your wedding day all about you and your taste, book Mike Garrasi with Music Man Entertainment. He has gone above and beyond to make mine and my wife's wedding day as special as possible. anything we asked for, he was able to deliver. he... Read More took the time to get to know my wife and I, and really took the time and effort to capture what we wanted for our wedding day. It amazed us that no matter what time of day or night that we sent him an email, we would get an almost immediate response. He was an awesome dj, and just all around great guy to work with. I would also recommend you ask Mike about his new light up L.O.V.E. and MR. & MRS. letters. They really made the night that much more special. Everyone was talking about them, and they made for awesome pictures.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Melanie L

GO WITH MIKE! Mike made our wedding experience incredible. Throughout the process he was energetic, attentive and helpful when it came to making decisions. Our wedding day music, from the ceremony to the last song, was perfect in every way for us. He listened to what we wanted... Read More and hoped for on our day and made it all happen. The dance floor was packed from the start of our reception to the end! We would HIGHLY recommend Mike for any wedding, big or small

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Parker H

Mike Garrasi at Music Man Entertainment was absolutely amazing! Even though we had a smaller wedding with only 50 guests, Mike went above and beyond to make our wedding awesome! He was there for us from start to finish as we planned out our wedding day and he was never more than... Read More a phone call away. We were very impressed at not only the high level of customer service that we received, but also the fun atmosphere that he helped to create on our special day. He kept the dance floor packed from start to finish and every single one of our guests found themselves dancing the night away. I look forward to the next opportunity that arises to utilize Mike for another event. I would Highly recommend Mike for all of your DJ needs.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Justine B

I can't wait enough positive things about Mike! From the first phone call he was so responsive and knowledgeable. We were worried about the accoustics of our venue and Mike completely put us at ease- and we had no issues with sound at all. The music selection was amazing- our... Read More guests all commented we had the best DJ ever. Mike goes out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable. BOOK HIM- you won't regret it!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Matthew F

My wife and I picked Mike for our wedding DJ based upon his great reputation. He did not disappoint, he played a great selection of music that blended my and my wife's tastes in music (rock, classic rock, 90's country). He also was full of energy, getting everyone at our... Read More wedding up and dancing. He treats every event like it's the first one he's done as he was full of enthusiasm and excitement. If I ever have need of a DJ in the future, I will not hesitate to book him.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Carrie M

From the minute we met Mike, we knew he had to be our DJ!! He is so personable and our wedding was amazing - the music was awesome and Mike provided us exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Gabrielle P

So helpful!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Jocelyn E

Mike is AMAZING!! We are still talking about how great the party was days later!! Don't look anywhere else, just hire him! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kaitlyn O

Mike was such a fantastic DJ we don't even know where to start. He came highly recommended to us by our photographer and we booked him without a second thought. We were very worried about the sound in our venue (Key Hall at Proctors) but Mike had experience working there before... Read More and knew exactly how to make those acoustics work to our benefit. The sounds was perfect! And the overall experience with Mike was perfect, too - from per-wedding conversations, day of coordination, and getting everyone at our reception out on the dance floor. If you're looking for a memorable DJ for your wedding, without a doubt, Mike is the best choice!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Veronica K

Mike was so easy to work with from day one. My husband and I planned almost our entire wedding from another state, and while we expected this to be difficult with our vendors, Mike made this process very easy for us. He was clear on what he needed from us (which really wasn't a... Read More lot) and when he needed it. I felt prepared for everything that he was going to do and say throughout the night, as he went over an itinerary with me prior to the wedding. His energy at the wedding was amazing and he kept people dancing the entire night. When someone requested a song, he ran it by us first to make sure that we were comfortable with the request. He was able to get our guest of ALL ages up and dancing on the dance floor. It was such a magical night and the music was a huge part of that. So we thank Mike for his amazing DJ skills, as well as his non-stop energy, enthusiasm, and kindness! If you're looking for the perfect DJ, Mike from Music Man Entertainment is your guy!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Karla D

If you don't hire this guy you are crazy. Mike was recommended by our venue based on the type of wedding we wanted. He was super easy to work with, very reasonable, has a ton of energy. We asked for some not so traditional things and he loved our ideas. He did anything and... Read More everything we asked. He was professional and made our reception the party that we wanted it to be. I wish I could get married again so I could hire him again! If I could give him 10 stars I would! Thanks Mike for giving us the day we envisioned!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Lauren H

Mike is amazing! I had a specific song that he need to cut and mix together and he blended the beginning and end of the song perfectly so when I walked down the isle everything was perfect! From the beginning he wanted to know what kind of music my husband and I listened to and... Read More what kind of music we wanted to play at our wedding. He always took his time with us and met us at our venue to practice mixing our ceremony song. Mike will do anything to make you happy. He also gives you suggestions about things that you would never even think about concerning your first dance, photography, lighting, and more. He was so professional and helpful. We couldn't have been happier and more comfortable with Mike. He's the best!

Mike Garrasi

“Mike is absolutely amazing!! The amount of 5.0/5.0 reviews speaks for itself. He is so passionate about his job and makes you feel like you are the only bride and groom he is working with. He has so much enthusiasm and ideas to share throughout the entire wedding planning process. He truly exceeded our expectations and then some. Look no further for a D.J. He is the best. Period. Thank you so much Mike for helping to make our day unforgettable!” – Michael & Erica