Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Washingtonville, NY
Tri-State Area

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Maura S

Music Masters did an amazing job at our wedding! Terry (the MC) was so energetic and fun, she really helped get the party started! Lou (the DJ) was spot on with all our music! You can tell that these two have been in this industry for a long time and they work perfectly... Read More together. They met with us before our wedding and talked with us about the type of music we liked and got an idea of the kind of wedding we were going to have. They were extremely professional and all of the equipment was top of the line. I could not have asked for a better DJ and MC. They were a huge part in making our wedding day so spectacular!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jina G

Everyone at Music Masters is awesome. I dealt mostly with Lou (through email), he was extremely responsive and answered all my questions. Terry was our DJ and awesomeeeee. She played everything we requested and her own selections were great. The MC was amazing too, kept everyone... Read More going. I kept hearing all night how awesome our Dj was! Our guests danced all night long. Only thing I'd say is I'm sorry you guys had to be so cold because of my outside October wedding! Such troopers through it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lisa M

I'm extremely pleased with Music Masters. Finding a DJ who will get the party going and keep it going is very important. They were fantastic from the start, from the initial meeting I knew we chose right - they provided ceremony music at my request, great intros and fun music to... Read More dance to, plus special requests! Terry is so great and everyone loves her, she knows how to get the crowd going! I was nervous selecting a DJ, then I read all these great reviews and now I'm able to share mine too! Music Masters will do an excellent job and I'm happy to be able to support that!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Angela M

Music Masters did an Awesome job at my wedding. They assisted me from the planning stage and rocked my wedding! Frankie was a great MC and really got everyone up! The DJ was amazing and played all of our requests. I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a... Read More professional DJ company!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jenny W

Cannot say enough good things about using Music Masters! Planning a wedding from 6+ hours away was made extremely easy by Lou by easily communicating through email and phone. They were extremely affordable and did a great job with the ceremony and reception music! We had a... Read More very intimate reception around 35 guests who initially were acting like it was an awkward high school dance, but Terry the MC is outstanding and has an amazing way of getting everyone out on the dance floor! Needless to say we had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Heather B

Danny was great! He called me the week prior just to confirm we were all set and on the same page for the wedding day. He took care of all arrangements with the venue so that was one less thing we had to worry about! On the day of they were there ready to go for the ceremony... Read More which went so smoothly. Once the reception started he got everyone up right away! The music we wanted played was played and everyone had a great time. He is a great MC and will get your wedding started and keep it going, even during the bouquet toss and garder toss. He made is funny so everyone was paying attention to it. Our wedding was perfect and he played a huge roll in that! We would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kaitlyn B

Lou was incredibly responsive throughout the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. At the wedding, Terry was an absolute riot as our emcee. Our guests never sat down! Of all the vendors we used, by far Music Masters was the best value. We'd highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Viridiana R

I would highly recommend music masters! Wonderful DJ played an ray of music, very energetic and knew how to keep the party going!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 kailen s

Lou and Danny were awesome! They had all our guests up on the dance floor having a blast. Their lighting looked beautiful both in person and in photos our guests took. Everyone keeps telling us what a great job they did. They were very flexible and accomodating. We highly... Read More recommend Music Masters and look forward to partying again with them in the future.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Music Masters. They are reasonably priced, responsive and professional and bring the party to the event. Our friends and family had a blast because of Lou and Terry. Terry had so much energy and charisma that guests could not help but get on... Read More the dance floor. Huge thank you to Music Masters.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Julia W

We found Music Masters through a promotional offer, and after reading only rave reviews, we went ahead and booked them without even meeting the team. The only skepticism I had was because of how affordable they were; it seemed way too good to be true. Flash forward to this past... Read More weekend, 4.9.16, and they totally rocked our party! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how fun Terry the MC was during the whole night, and Lou the DJ had the perfect mix of modern, old school, and even Latin music. It was exactly what the diverse crowd needed to get on the dance floor. We also had 2 hours of photo booth time with Music Masters, which was also a giant hit. Guests had access to fun props and free printed strips of their photos. We loved Chandler, the photo booth assistant, for being so helpful, and then for showing off his moves on the dance floor too! Overall, my husband and I were so pleased, our guests had a ball, and I'm convinced our wedding wouldn't have been the same without the Music Masters team! Thanks again, Lou, Terry, and Chandler!!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Music Masters provided excellent customer service, very professional and upbeat personnel. Reviewed all songs and let me dictate how I wanted my reception to go while helping guide me because I was unsure of how the reception steps were run. Just received my CD with photos... Read More from the wedding which was beneficial because I did not hire a photographer. Highly recommend!

Couldn't have been better!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

We used Music Masters for our wedding with the intention of making it a day that was not only very special, but a memorable celebration. And, in our opinion, it was the music and the energy that was going to make the difference. Music Masters, not only played every song we had... Read More requested, which was long list, but they did what they promised they would do. They put their passion for their craft into the entire evening and provided an atmosphere of dancing, rather than just talking! We still have people telling us that our wedding was one that will stick in their memory for a long time. Music Masters made that happen! Thank you so much! Matt & Shay

Excellent MC and the music was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Annette M

I was married on August 2nd, 2015 at the Grandview. Music Masters did an amazing job of getting everyone excited and on the dance floor throughout the night. We chose the Silver package, which includes DJ, MC, and then we added on a Photo Booth for 3 hours and 10 uplights... Read More (coral color). It was perfect! I would highly recommend them to anyone. I think something that also helped was on our RSVP Cards we wrote "write in what song will get you on the dance floor" and by sending those songs to Music Masters really helped make sure there was a song played that everyone liked! We are also a young couple in our mid 20s so it was really important to us to have a solid DJ/MC.

Great Crew!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

I would like to thank the Music Masters crew (Terry & Danny) for the superb job they did. Angela and I couldn't be any happier. Our guests all had a great time dancing the entire night! The photo booth was a great add-on they gave us for a great price! Thank You Again

Dancin' Fools!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

Music Masters really got the party started. From the beginning they were easy to reach, understood my vision, and were open to our rustic wooded wedding. Terri really WAS the life of the party. All my guests were getting down on the dance floor. My only complaint is that in... Read More their wedding contract they give you the opportunity to request lots of songs but the day of they only played a small handful of the music I requested. That being said, everyone still had a great time.

06/13/2015 wedding

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

We had a fabulous experience with music masters. The DJ & MC were great, with a nice mix of music. They are friendly and professional. If we ever have another opportunity to use them again in the future we certainly will.

So many compliments....

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Julie B

You would not believe how many guests came to me after the wedding was over, saying how AMAZING our DJ and MC were. Danny and Frankie had my guests dancing all night!! They were great interacting with our crowd and were very accommodating with any requests. They even got... Read More together with my photographer and streamed photos that had been taken throughout the day. For a great price they really provided outstanding service. From the ceremony to the reception they were ON POINT! Definitely happy we went with them and highly recommend their services - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

Terry and Lou from Music Masters hosted our wedding this past weekend May 3, 2015 they are the best. We did not want to do the traditional wedding things so my husband and I decided to make our guests feel important too. We asked for all of our married guests to provide us with... Read More their own wedding songs and throughout the night Lou and Terry played these songs 3-4 at a time in a mix and everyone had to figure out who the songs belonged too. It was so much fun and they had people on the dance floor all day long. I believe that no party is good unless the music is great, with that being said I had the time of my life. All of my guests were talking about what a great time they had for days. Thank you Music Masters for making my day FABULOUS!!!!! Karen and Tom Thompson

Great Time!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

Terry and Lou did an Awesome job at my wedding! They had our Guests up all night. Everyone still raves about them to this day! Thank You Guys

Worth whatever you pay!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Renee K

I have to say, this was the one facet of my wedding that received the most compliments. I had a small reception -- between 30 and 40 guests -- and they were able to keep people on the dance floor all night! Moreover, as I'm a Southern girl and have no experience with Northeast... Read More wedding receptions, they were able to calm my anxieties about how the night would proceed. Well-deserved shout-out to the MC, who did his utmost to make sure everyone was happy.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Justin C

Music masters were awesome. They were realistically priced, unlike most wedding DJs out there, and we're very helpful and patient. My wife and I planned our wedding in two months and the fact that music masters were not only affordable but helpful and simple made the planning go... Read More much more smoothly. I highly recommend them!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kelly M

Music Masters did an amazing job at our wedding! Lou and Danny kept EVERYONE dancing and played a great mix of songs. They were so accommodating and helpful and worked with us on all of our crazy request and last minute changes. They were a pleasure to work with and we got so... Read More many compliments from our guests on how great the DJ was and how much fun they had. We also used their photobooth and the pictures were so awesome! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Music masters

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 lisa M

Music masters DJed our wedding in upstate New York in early October of 2014. To say they made the party is an understatement. We had an extremely stressful day, we lost all electricity and water at our venue the day of the wedding. It was such a relief to walk up to the... Read More reception hall after getting married to see all of the bright lights from the DJ booth. They brought two generators. One to power the music and lights and the second for the photobooth. They really did save the day and made sure all of our guests had a great and memorable time. Terry was such a sweetheart and really was the life of the party. We went with music masters because we had a destination wedding and they were affordable with excellent reviews online. We are beyond 100% satisfied with our experience with them, and highly recommend them. Thank you terry and Lou for making our wedding day amazing and a night none of our guests will forget!

Music Masters is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Terry & Danny rocked our wedding. They played soft music as requested during dinner then when the time was right ....they got everyone up and dancing! Every guest commented about the great DJ's. We highly recommend Music Masters!!! THANK YOU Terry & Danny!!!!

Start a Conversation!