Professional, Exceptional, Memorable

Music Masters provides top quality entertainment in the Tri State area. We have a unique combination of music, personality and party motivation. Our Entertainer's customize their performance to fit your reception, making it an event that you and your guests will rave about for years to come!

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Washingtonville, NY
Tri-State Area

Excellent MC and the music was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Annette M

I was married on August 2nd, 2015 at the Grandview. Music Masters did an amazing job of getting everyone excited and on the dance floor throughout the night. We chose the Silver package, which includes DJ, MC, and then we added on a Photo Booth for 3 hours and 10 uplights... Read More (coral color). It was perfect! I would highly recommend them to anyone. I think something that also helped was on our RSVP Cards we wrote "write in what song will get you on the dance floor" and by sending those songs to Music Masters really helped make sure there was a song played that everyone liked! We are also a young couple in our mid 20s so it was really important to us to have a solid DJ/MC.

Dancin' Fools!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

Music Masters really got the party started. From the beginning they were easy to reach, understood my vision, and were open to our rustic wooded wedding. Terri really WAS the life of the party. All my guests were getting down on the dance floor. My only complaint is that in... Read More their wedding contract they give you the opportunity to request lots of songs but the day of they only played a small handful of the music I requested. That being said, everyone still had a great time.

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Crissy B

We just got married 8/2/14 at Catlin Gardens and Music Masters was wonderful! They were instrumental in our PERFECT DAY! Lou and his crew went above and beyond to make sure our guests had an amazing time! I was a little worried because my husband's family does not speak English... Read More but Music Masters went out of their way to have our introductions (etc.) in Spanish and English so that no one felt left out. I am so impressed by how caring and involved Lou was right from the start. He answered e-mails at all hours right up to and including the wedding day. They arrived at 3:30 for our 5:00 pm ceremony. The music selection was fabulous! They had all our very diverse guests out on the dance floor which meant a lot to me! I wound up not even having dessert because I was so busy dancing lol! It was truly a great time. Music Masters did our ceremony music, gave us a snap pic tv, our reception, and a photo booth for a very reasonable price along with exceptional service. I highly recommend Music Masters for your event!

Couldn't have been better!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

We used Music Masters for our wedding with the intention of making it a day that was not only very special, but a memorable celebration. And, in our opinion, it was the music and the energy that was going to make the difference. Music Masters, not only played every song we had... Read More requested, which was long list, but they did what they promised they would do. They put their passion for their craft into the entire evening and provided an atmosphere of dancing, rather than just talking! We still have people telling us that our wedding was one that will stick in their memory for a long time. Music Masters made that happen! Thank you so much! Matt & Shay

Great Crew!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

I would like to thank the Music Masters crew (Terry & Danny) for the superb job they did. Angela and I couldn't be any happier. Our guests all had a great time dancing the entire night! The photo booth was a great add-on they gave us for a great price! Thank You Again

06/13/2015 wedding

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

We had a fabulous experience with music masters. The DJ & MC were great, with a nice mix of music. They are friendly and professional. If we ever have another opportunity to use them again in the future we certainly will.

So many compliments....

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Julie B

You would not believe how many guests came to me after the wedding was over, saying how AMAZING our DJ and MC were. Danny and Frankie had my guests dancing all night!! They were great interacting with our crowd and were very accommodating with any requests. They even got... Read More together with my photographer and streamed photos that had been taken throughout the day. For a great price they really provided outstanding service. From the ceremony to the reception they were ON POINT! Definitely happy we went with them and highly recommend their services - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

Terry and Lou from Music Masters hosted our wedding this past weekend May 3, 2015 they are the best. We did not want to do the traditional wedding things so my husband and I decided to make our guests feel important too. We asked for all of our married guests to provide us with... Read More their own wedding songs and throughout the night Lou and Terry played these songs 3-4 at a time in a mix and everyone had to figure out who the songs belonged too. It was so much fun and they had people on the dance floor all day long. I believe that no party is good unless the music is great, with that being said I had the time of my life. All of my guests were talking about what a great time they had for days. Thank you Music Masters for making my day FABULOUS!!!!! Karen and Tom Thompson

Great Time!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

Terry and Lou did an Awesome job at my wedding! They had our Guests up all night. Everyone still raves about them to this day! Thank You Guys

Worth whatever you pay!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Renee K

I have to say, this was the one facet of my wedding that received the most compliments. I had a small reception -- between 30 and 40 guests -- and they were able to keep people on the dance floor all night! Moreover, as I'm a Southern girl and have no experience with Northeast... Read More wedding receptions, they were able to calm my anxieties about how the night would proceed. Well-deserved shout-out to the MC, who did his utmost to make sure everyone was happy.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Justin C

Music masters were awesome. They were realistically priced, unlike most wedding DJs out there, and we're very helpful and patient. My wife and I planned our wedding in two months and the fact that music masters were not only affordable but helpful and simple made the planning go... Read More much more smoothly. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kelly M

Music Masters did an amazing job at our wedding! Lou and Danny kept EVERYONE dancing and played a great mix of songs. They were so accommodating and helpful and worked with us on all of our crazy request and last minute changes. They were a pleasure to work with and we got so... Read More many compliments from our guests on how great the DJ was and how much fun they had. We also used their photobooth and the pictures were so awesome! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Music masters

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 lisa M

Music masters DJed our wedding in upstate New York in early October of 2014. To say they made the party is an understatement. We had an extremely stressful day, we lost all electricity and water at our venue the day of the wedding. It was such a relief to walk up to the... Read More reception hall after getting married to see all of the bright lights from the DJ booth. They brought two generators. One to power the music and lights and the second for the photobooth. They really did save the day and made sure all of our guests had a great and memorable time. Terry was such a sweetheart and really was the life of the party. We went with music masters because we had a destination wedding and they were affordable with excellent reviews online. We are beyond 100% satisfied with our experience with them, and highly recommend them. Thank you terry and Lou for making our wedding day amazing and a night none of our guests will forget!

Music Masters is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Terry & Danny rocked our wedding. They played soft music as requested during dinner then when the time was right ....they got everyone up and dancing! Every guest commented about the great DJ's. We highly recommend Music Masters!!! THANK YOU Terry & Danny!!!!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Emily F

Lou and Terri were a fabulous duo. They kept the dance floor full the entire night. True party people who love their jobs!!

Just Amazing

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Jose T

Music Masters are very professional, from the time we met to the last song of my event. When i had concerns or questions i was able to email them without any problems and get the answers i needed. Lou (DJ) and Terry (MC), Lou had really great mixes and responded to request very... Read More efficiently and was able to mix it in well with the current songs. And Terry was beyond my expectations, the energy she brought was unbelievable, everyone loved her, she got everyone pumped and got them dancing and yelling...I DEFINITELY recommend them...Thank You again Music Masters

Eagles Nest Wedding June 2014

Reviewed on 6/29/2014

What can I say, my groom and I, including our guests, love, love, loved Music Masters!!!! Lou and Terry were amazing, the music rocked and Terry kept the crowd going from start to finish. They also took some candid photos that they displayed during the reception! Totally... Read More recommend them and would use them again!!!

Rocking Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Tara-Denise W

Music Masters (DJ & MC) with photo booth was Amazing! !!! Our guests only sat down to eat, but some were standing up dancing. My uncle said it didn't feel like a wedding. ..it was a New Year's Eve party! The music appealed to everyone. The staff were pleasant, funny and... Read More professional. We kept having party crashers from next door & another wedding downstairs. We hih highly recommend using this team and the price was great! Tara and Kai

Absolutely Terrific... :o)

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Carol J

Highly recommend Music Masters. They were very affordable,reassuring,accommadating. D.J. GoombahLou and MC Danny, were a terrific team. Played everything we wanted to hear, kept the dance floor full at all times. Kept things Fun and lively. You will not be dissappointed if you... Read More hire them for your Wedding or fun event. They were GREAT!!!!! Every person at the wedding was on the dance floor at one point or another, young & Old...I would, and will hire again for another event in my life. Thank you Music Masters!!

Great DJ and MC

Reviewed on 12/09/2013

They were great. They got everyone on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time.

Party for All

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Katie F

Music Masters did a fantastic job DJing my wedding! My wedding was a destination wedding at West Point, NY and I was living in Louisiana for most of the planning so email and phone calls were my only communication with Lou and Terry prior to the wedding. They were both very... Read More easy to work with and very accommodating to all of my questions. In addition to the DJ, music and MC, I also uplighting to accent the room and it really added a great touch. Terry and Lou made all my requests happen and really kept the party going!!! Terry is crazy on the dance floor and knows the dance steps to every song. My friends and family are still talking about her and how much fun they had. It was a great party and I definitely recommend Music Masters.

Music Masters DJ review

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Music Masters are really a class act team. Lou and Danny really surpassed my expectations! Our guests were on the dance floor from the start. I highly recommend Music Masters for any bride looking to have a high energy wedding! The photo booth was also a great hit with... Read More everybody!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

My wedding was on August 31 and I hired Music Masters to be my DJs. Before I booked with them, I had about 20 questions in which I asked every DJ I interviewed. I would say 90% of the DJs were cocky or acted like they were doing me a favor if I booked with them. Music Masters on... Read More the other hand was the opposite. Terry was so easy dealing with on the phone and she answered every question I had. Lou was great when it came to the music. I had a specific style wedding I wanted (up-beat all night) and that is what I got! Thank you Music Masters!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Thank you so much Terry and Lou for contributing to John and I special day. It was a Sunday afternoon wedding, the music was not blasting like some DJ's, all of our requested songs were played and our Parents were happy they got to listen to their music as well. Great job again... Read More guys!! Melissa

Music Masters

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Music Masters did a great job at my wedding on September 14. The music played was terrific and the MC Danny was very crowd oriented. I highly recommend Music Masters for any bride looking for a DJ!!