Top Makeup & Hair Artists in The Wedding Industry

My Makeup Artist Victoria is an on-location beauty services team comprised of the top artists in the industry. We can accommodate any size bridal party and specialize in long-lasting and photogenic makeup and hair completed in a timely yet relaxed and fun atmosphere. We strive to make your wedding preparation as happy and stress-free as possible.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

NY/ NJ / CT / PA, East Rutherford, NJ Serving NY/ NJ / CT / PA (973) 432-4506
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Dana A

Victoria and her team are by far the most talented and professional glam squad in New Jersey. Over the past 5 years, I have had three different experiences with them (2 as a bridesmaid and one as the bride)...each time I was more and more impressed with their artistry. They do a... Read More phenomenal job coordinating services for you and your bridal party, making your day stress-free. Something should be said about their professionalism and work ethic. Every artist was fun and friendly, but prompt and punctual. In addition, everyone loved their hair and makeup! A bride cannot really ask for more!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Samantha T

Victoria, Rosanna and Cinthyan were nothing short of fantastic. Victoria is a complete professional and so talented. I had two trials and she was amazing. I should have listened to her expertise the first go around because we went with what she recommended the second time and... Read More that was my bridal look. I felt like a movie star, but I still looked like myself. All of my bridesmaids (and there were a lot) looked amazing. No one looked overdone. M y mom NEVER wears makeup and she looked fantastic and she truly loved her look. Vicky answered all of my questions and was so patient. She knows what she is doing so trust her judgment! I cannot thank Vicky and her team enough for making me feel so confident on my wedding day. I hope to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Gina R

Linda did a fantastic job on the day of the wedding. She arrived on time and worked diligently to get through the bride, four bridesmaids, and mother of the bride. She worked fast and did touch ups at the end, and was flexible enough to do a variety of hair styles, on both short... Read More hair and long hair. Both youthful and more matronly. All my girls were very impressed with her work, and the fact that even though we started at ten a.m., our hair lasted until midnight. Fantastic work!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Amanda M

By far the most amazing make up and hair team in the business! I got married on May 12, and had 4 of Victoria's girls come to the Pleasantdale to do our hair and make up. From the moment I had my trial, I knew me and my bridal party would be in great hands. Each and every... Read More single artist was so professional, nice, and definitely created a high energy/comfortable setting the morning of my wedding. Victoria did my make up, and I never felt more pretty! She did an excellent job, and you can tell she loves what she does! All of her experience has paid off because she has the best team around. Prices were competitive, the artists were so experienced, and all of my girls loved their hair and makeup. They were able to do 8 make up and hairs plus my make up in under 4 hours! Totally book a trial today, you will not be disappointed! :)

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Carlyn J

Victoria and her office manager Eliana are amazing! My previously booked makeup artist canceled 3 months before my wedding. I frantically emailed Victoria to see if she had an available makeup artists for my upcoming wedding. Victoria personally called me within an hour of my... Read More email and offered to do the makeup for the wedding. Eliana made scheduling mine and my mother's trial so easy. Victoria is so professional and talented! Our makeup looked stunning after our trials! Victoria made both my mother and I feel welcomed and beautiful. She was understanding of my situation and was so generous with her pricing. I without any hesitation booked her the same night as my trial. I can't wait for my wedding in August to get to work with Victoria and her team again! Thank you Victoria!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Courtney K

Victoria and her team are absolutely amazing! As an out of town bride, finding and choosing vendors can be a difficult process. Victoria and her team made choosing hair and makeup artists so easy for me! After reading reviews and speaking to Victoria over the phone, I knew I... Read More had to book with her, and I booked without a full trial run. They were incredibly accommodating, very personable, and a true pleasure to work with! The bridal prep during the morning of our wedding ran so smoothly and was so relaxing compared to how stressful and chaotic it could have been with 6 bridesmaids and a flower girl. And their work is AMAZING! I don't wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis, and Victoria was sure to help me achieve a more natural wedding day look! They made all of the girls feel beautiful and confidant that day. Kathy, Denise and Victoria are so talented and are true artists. I would highly recommend booking them for your special occasion!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Terri J

Victoria and Jenny are FANTASTIC and I can't recommend them enough. From the beginning, Victoria was so helpful and accommodating, as I was an out-of-town bride, and she was able to get my trial in around my hectic schedule. And then the day of the wedding, timing was chaos as... Read More well, and they were able to make it all work and I can't speak to how much less stressed they made me feel. All the hair and make-up they put on me and my bridal party was beautiful and I'm so happy that I chose My Makeup Artist Victoria. Great ladies!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kristina F

I just had my hair and make up trail with Victoria and her team last night! They were sweet, kind, and professional. They made my mom and I feel right at home. My hair and make-up were absolutely beautiful. I can not wait for them to do the entire bridal party on the day of the... Read More wedding! Thank you Victoria!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jordan G

My Makeup Artist Victoria is an extremely professional and talented company. I considered myself and my wedding party to be a hair and makeup teams "worst nightmare." There were seven all together including a mother -of -the -bride; All wanting full contoured airbrush makeup,... Read More with fake lashes and blow-outs! We utilized hair extensions and some hair pieces as well. They were so time efficient and calm throughout the whole day. From my trial to the wedding day they made me feel so comfortable. The products they use are high quality and last throughout the entire day/night. My pictures came out amazing and everything photographed so well. I could go on forever about how satisfied I am. If you want to be guaranteed quality and professionalism use Victoria!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Christine G

We booked Victoria and Jenny for my wedding last weekend. They were AMAZING to work with. We booked a package for 6 girls total - including bride + 5 (3 bridesmaids and 2 moms). My hair and makeup trial was free with the package. This dynamic duo is incredible. Victoria is a... Read More very talented makeup artist. She is attentive and listens to you. She didn't try to make me look something different than I had wanted. All of my girls and both moms loved their makeup AND it lasted all night long. I barely touched up my lipstick from 9 AM to midnight. I definitely didn't touch up my face since I was dancing all night. The airbrushing that Victoria did was some magical stuff. It didn't look like I had caked on makeup at all -- VERY natural and light. My face felt like my face, not layered on crap as I have felt with previous makeup artists. We were all very happy with her work! My mom especially looked stunning even after crying during the ceremony. Her makeup was ON POINT all night! Furthermore, Jenny is a masterpiece hair stylist. She made my shoulder length hair look voluminous in an up-do without it feeling like I had a helmet on. Jenny is so creative and can come up with changes on the spot. She works fast ~30 mins a person and everyone really looked perfect. I highly recommend these ladies and am so grateful to find them. They really made my wedding morning exceptional, stress-free and really fun. My family adored them and loved how they looked for my wedding! DEFINITELY, book these ladies to look your absolute best for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Katie S

Victoria and her team are simply the BEST! As someone who doesn’t wear a ton of makeup I wanted to look glamorous at my wedding but still be recognizable to my husband and Victoria nailed it. I showed her a few pictures of the looks I wanted and she surpassed my expectations and... Read More made me feel so beautiful! She picked out all the right shades and the right lipstick instantly which I’ve never experienced with a makeup artist because she is a true professional with an amazing eye and tons of experience – the only person you want doing your makeup for the most important day of your life! Kathy did my hair and she was also fantastic, such a sweetheart, and listened to everything I said and I received so many compliments! I also need to mention all of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and aunt (10 people total) were all ecstatic with their hair and makeup - I didn’t get one complaint! Victoria and her girls made me feel so comfortable and I truly felt like I had known them forever which made me feel at ease the whole day which is so important. They are truly worth every penny and I will recommend them to every bride without hesitation! Thanks again Victoria, you are the best! My Mom also loved Victoria and wanted to write a review of her own: “As mother of the bride you want the best for your child and for your daughter to look and feel her best on her wedding day which Victoria did for Kate so naturally. I was concerned she would look like a different person and regret it but after talking with Victoria for a few minutes I knew immediately she wouldn’t let that happen and she went above and beyond our expectations! She and her bridesmaids looked flawless and she even made me (the pickiest person in the world when it comes to makeup) feel like a Queen! I feel like she was part of the family that day and cannot thank her enough for being so kind and doing such a phenomenal job! Everyone looked gorgeous and the pictures are to die for. Thank you Victoria for making my daughter the happiest bride and for making me look my best!”

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rachel M

Victoria and her team of makeup and hair stylists are the BEST! I knew immediately at my wedding hair and makeup trial I was in amazing hands. Victoria knew the glamorous look I wanted for my wedding day! I told her I wanted an airbrushed, contoured, smokey eye look and she hit... Read More the nail on the head!! I had no idea of what I wanted to do with my hair, but Kathy knew the perfect hairstyle that would really be a showstopper! Danielle did the most amazing hair and makeup on my bridesmaids! I absolutely loved these ladies! Victoria and her team all have trained with the best in the makeup and hair industry, and it definitely shows! Beyond their skills, these ladies have an amazingly calming attitude that you need on your wedding day. They are super sweet and professional. Victoria, Danielle, and Kathy are makeup and hair GENIUSES! I highly recommend using Makeup by Victoria for any future brides. They are definitely the best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brianna V

I have never looked so beautiful in my life as I did the day of my wedding thanks to Victoria and her incredibly talented team. She was fantastic in the whole planning and booking process, every question or concern I had was answered promptly by herself or her team. It was a... Read More very easy decision to book with Victoria as she did my sister and cousin’s weddings. By the time my day came up she felt like a part of the family, she remembered stories my mom shared from 3 years earlier! The whole morning her team was there we were laughing and having a great time. The girls she brought along to do additional makeup and hair were so patient and talented with each of my bridesmaids and mothers. It was such a calm, fun atmosphere all morning thanks to them! They’re also FAST! We wound up having some time to spare after every girl was finished, which was perfect to grab a bite to eat and then touch up before heading out to get married. I’m so grateful I had Victoria and her team with me the day of my wedding and even more thankful for the way I will look forever in those photos, a beautiful happy bride!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Megan Q

Victoria and her team are fantastic! I'm not very makeup or hair savvy, but after completing my trial, I knew My Makeup Artist Victoria was perfect for me. Kathy and Denise were lifelong friends which added to the positive upbeat environment the morning of. They both did a... Read More tremendous job and we have received dozens of compliments!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jenna M

Dealing with My Makeup Artist Victoria was seamless and easy from start to finish. Kathy did mine and 3 of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding this past July and she was so great to have in the bridal suite. She arrived on time, was fun to chat with, and excellent at her job.... Read More I added a braid to my hair the day of and she was very flexible and capable. I also had purchased hair extensions and they matched my hair color perfectly and was perfectly curled and styled to look natural. Nobody had any clue that it was fake. My bridesmaids were also very happy with their up-do's. Victoria is very professional and responsive. She sets everything up from start to finish and checks in before the wedding to go over the timeline details as well as the finances with clear directions. I would absolutely work with them again because it was a great experience from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Andi A

Victoria and her team were amazing! From the very beginning, they were responsive to all of my calls and emails. I had my trial with them in February for my October wedding. They looked at all of the pictures I brought and made sure everything was exactly the way I wanted. A... Read More few weeks before my wedding, I was informed that the girl who was supposed to do my hair was out due to health reasons. I immediately had a second trial, at no cost to me and was matched with someone else who was amazing! On my wedding day, my hair and makeup artists were on time and professional. They did hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and me in 5 hours, and that included touch-ups before they left. Everyone was happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend Victoria to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lina S

Victoria and her staff were fantastic ! She went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy and that meant a lot to me . I was thrilled with my make up on my wedding day .. light and natural ! My mother in law went directly to a store after she had her make up done by Victoria... Read More and asked what she needed to buy so she can always look like that !! I think this really shows her range and depth of skill being able to work on all types of face shapes and colors while giving everyone great results !

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Anna K

I am a bit late in posting this review; however, better late than never! Victoria did an absolutely phenomenal job on my makeup for my wedding not only for myself, but for my entire bridal party as well. The makeup stayed on through EVERYTHING: tears, sweat, cake! I had to scrub... Read More it off in the shower when my husband and I got back home. Everyone raved about how I looked and all the bridesmaids were complimented as well. Truly happy with her services and highly recommend to everyone for your special occasion! I can't thank you enough Victoria!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Elysha P

I've been a bridesmaid where Vicky has done my makeup a few times in the past, and she has always nailed the look to perfection. When my big day rolled around, there was no other MUA I trusted me and my girls with. There was also a sense of comfort since she had worked with... Read More almost everyone in my bridal party for previous weddings. There's a reason why all of us who are now married used her as our MUA! My (now) husband was worried I would have on too much makeup and wanted a natural look. I wanted to make sure I had enough to look like a beautiful, glamorous bride. Vicky nailed it... even my husband said I couldn't have looked any more perfect! My bridesmaids and mom looked amazing as well. Victoria is so professional and so easy to deal with, not to mention incredibly talented at her work. I loved every moment spent with her from the trial to the big day. She was timely with all of our communication, and the day of she paced everything so we were finished and ready for pictures. She was also very patient with me as well when I had to tend to a couple of emergencies in the middle of getting my makeup done. She is so worth booking! I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Katie M

I cannot recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria enough. I had my original hair and makeup company go out of business four weeks before my wedding. My Makeup Artist Victoria went above and beyond to accommodate me with very short notice and was very quick to respond, which helped... Read More ease a lot of my stress. We had Denise for makeup and Kathy for hair. Both ladies are outstanding. I had a few hair trials before Kathy, but no one could deliver the look I wanted. At my trial, I showed Kathy one picture of what I was wanting, and she executed it perfectly on her first try. The organizational skills of this team will make your wedding day run smoothly and you will look and feel the best you ever have. I highly recommend going with this team for a beautiful look and fun wedding day experience.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Victoria did an amazing job with my make up the day of the trial as well as the wedding day. I want to start by saying that before I went to Victoria , I went for two trials with different makeup artists that I found in weddingwire ! What a disaster !!! I always had skin... Read More problems and I usually know how to do my make up ., for that reason I'm very picky about it . The day of the trial I love how she did my make up . I felt like a princess :)Victoria even gave me a cream to use Everynight prior to my wedding ( which it made a big difference on my skin) also at the trial she sat with me and gave me advices on how to treat my skin . ( which she didn't a have to do that ) and I really appreciated a lot . Everyone at the wedding gave me so many compliments about my make up and hair . Thank you so much !!! Xoxox Juliana

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Malissa M

I LOVED everything that Victoria and her team to make me and my bridal party look amazing! My sister used Victoria for her wedding and it was then I knew that she and her team would do my make up and hair for my wedding day! I couldn't have been more happy. Each girls hair and... Read More make up looked stunning and I felt the most beautiful I had ever felt in my life! She was so easy to work with and her stylist, Kathy, created the perfect up-do for each bridesmaid and they looked just the pictures they showed her! I can't say enough about this team and Victoria!! Honestly you can't go wrong with having them on your special day. And let me not forget to say they were excellent with calling back, emailing and giving you their personal attention. Over the top amazing in every way:)

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Rachel K

I got married on 06/25/16 and it was the most perfect day thanks to Victoria and her team. I have never felt more beautiful! Victoria and her team did my hair and make up for myself, my 8 bridesmaids, and 5 additional family members. All were thrilled with how they looked. I... Read More would recommend her to anyone and will definitely be going back to her for special events. She has a gift of listening to her clients and really making a bride feel special and unique. She was on time, professional, and I have to credit her for making my day extra special. Beyond grateful to have had her on my special day!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Stephanie G

Vicky is the best!! My salon waxed the skin off my eyebrows two days before my wedding and she called me the second I texted her to calm me down, told me how to treat it, and covered it up perfectly on my big day! She also handled my overly dramatic breakdown over a fake eyelash... Read More like the pro she is! Lissi made my hair gorgeous, a big braid and perfect curls that actually stayed all night! Denise made all my bridesmaids look even better with her makeup skills! What a fun group of people to spend half of my biggest day of my life with.

Beautiful Bridal Party

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Alison H

After seeing a photo from a friends wedding of her absolutely stunning bridesmaids I knew I had to inquire with Victoria too! I had hair and makeup done for myself and 4 bridesmaids and they all looked gorgeous. Victoria, Kathy and Denise are not only talented artists, they are... Read More easy going, fun people to be around. We were all laughing and joking around while getting ready which helped ease my nerves that morning. I have been and will continue to recommend Victoria to all my engaged friends!

Victoria De Los Rios

AWARD WINNING MAKEUP $ HAIR ARTISTS As seen on TLC Say Yes to the Dress Makeup Artist Victoria De Los Rios & her Team Specialize in Bridal and Special Occasion Makeup & Hair! We are on location Award Winning Makeup & Hair Artists as seen on TLC"s " Say Yes to the Dress" , Four Weddings and are featured monthly in "THE KNOT Magazine" Victoria De Los Rios has over 21years of experience as a Makeup Artist. She is a Certified Mac Makeup Artist who has provided makeup for many brides throughout New Jersey, New York, PA and CT.