My Makeup Artist Victoria is an on-location beauty services team comprised of the top artists in the industry. We can accommodate any size bridal party and specialize in long-lasting and photogenic makeup and hair completed in a timely yet relaxed and fun atmosphere. We strive to make your wedding preparation as happy and stress-free. Victoria has assembled a group of award-winning makeup and hair artists. Victoria and her team provide a range of Hair and Makeup Artist services, including bridal hair design, Airbrush HD Makeup application, traditional makeup, bridal makeup trials and more.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1 Medowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ On Location/All of US/ Destination Weddings (201) 777-0684

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Julia Z

Amazing! Probably one of my favorite vendors that we booked for the wedding.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Rebecca T

Victoria and her team are amazing! From the beginning, everything was very easy. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and everyone really took their time to listen to what I wanted. My mom, bridesmaids, and myself got both hair and makeup done and everyone looked... Read More absolutely stunning. Highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Linnea C

I highly recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Victoria and her team. They were able to perfectly create the look that I wanted, which held for the entirety of my wedding. We had twelve women getting their hair and makeup done on... Read More the morning of my wedding, so I knew that we were quite a large undertaking for any hair/makeup team. But Victoria and her team were able to beautifully complete everyone’s looks with time to spare. They really listened our ideas and were able to create different, lovely styles that suited each individual woman. The entire morning went so smoothly thanks to their skill and professionalism. Plus, Victoria and the other artists were an absolute delight to spend the morning with!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Rachel B

From start to finish the My Makeup Artist Victoria team made sure that I felt like the most beautiful bride. I cannot recommend Victoria, Jenny and Glory enough. Not only did I feel my most beautiful but my mother, grandmother and bridesmaids did as well. They're not an easy... Read More crowd to please and that they were means this team can tackle any group. I wish I could get married all over again just to feel as papered and pretty as I did on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Denise M

Choosing My Makeup Artist Victoria was one of the best decisions I could’ve made for my February wedding. Victoria was amazing and super friendly as were the two girls that worked with my family and I, Shayla and Norma. They were the absolute best. We all looked and felt... Read More beautiful thanks to them. We had so much fun getting our hair and makeup done by these two lovely ladies. They are not only professional but also fun and you can genuinely see how much they love what they do which in turn made me super confident. I would also like to personally thank the girls for keeping me calm at a crazy moment. At around 3:00 we realized my veil was not with my dress like the store had guaranteed me it was!! My ceremony started at 5 so needless to say I was about to have a panic attack. Both Shayla and Norma were so good about keeping me calm and staying positive as well as suggesting what steps to take and get my veil. Thank goodness it all worked out but they really went out of their way and I truly appreciate that. Thanks again Victoria, Shayla and Norma for making my day even more memorable. Hopefully I’ll book with you again soon for hair and makeup for a maternity shoot ;) if anyone is looking for a reliable, talented, friendly makeup artist team do not look any further. My Makeup Artist Victoria is the only way to go!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Regina S

I went for a hair and makeup trial for my wedding at My Makeup Artist Victoria. I had Victoria do my makeup. While I read many great reviews online for her, I was disappointed with my experience. The cover up (air brush) was very heavy and cakey; the color used was not... Read More complimentary with my skin tone. The eyelash extensions were not individual eyelashes but a set of lashes which looked bad, individual eyelashes look and feel much better. The eyeliner was not even applied evenly. When I asked Victoria to remove the airbrush and try cover up without it, she told me she had another appointment and didn't have time to work on it. I found Victoria unpleasant and not open to any feedback or changes. The hair trial was fine but the curls did not last more than an hour after I left. I would not recommend this company for hair and makeup.

2017-11-14T22:45:57 Response from the vendor

Hey Regina. Thanks so much for your review. I’m trying to go back and remember how far back your trial was. I believe it was back the first week of april? I believe you came in with your mother in law. Danielle and I worked... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Noora R

I couldn't be happier with choosing My Makeup Artist Victoria. Denise and Kathy were excellent at my trial and even better the day of the wedding. They felt like they were a part of the wedding rather than vendors. Theu posed for pictures and were great from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Flavio V

Victoria and her team are beyond amazing. I couldn’t be more happy with their service. Victoria is so talented and passionate about her job that my make up was just outstanding. What a great Makeup artist! Kathy did a terrific job with my hair, it lasted all day. I would... Read More definitely recommend Victoria to make your special day the best ever. Thanks so much Victoria😊

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jess R

I cannot say enough about Victoria and her very talented team! I had the pleasure of having Denise & Kathy prep my girls and I for my wedding on Oct 1st. Let me start off by saying that for the past year I have been booking them for every important event where I wanted my hair... Read More and makeup done and have NEVER been disappointed. Denise and Kathy are nothing short of AMAZING!! They are extremely talented, friendly, funny, caring, and take pride in their work. Their main goal REALLY IS to make sure that YOU feel BEAUTIFUL and they always come through. I had booked their VIP package and it was worth EVERY penny. Denise and Kathy stayed by our side during pictures before and after the ceremony. Before the reception started Denise touched up my makeup while Kathy redid my hair style and changed my hair piece as requested. Everything they did was FLAWLESS. They worked quickly but efficiently. I cannot be happier with how everything turned out. I will always recommend them for ANY event and will absolutely continue booking them for my own :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Natalie S

I used My Makeup Artist Victoria for my wedding on September 16, 2017 and was thrilled with the services my bridal party and I received! Everyone's hair and makeup looked gorgeous, and several people commented on how beautiful my make-up was. I absolutely fell in love with my... Read More eye make-up! My smile really popped in our photos, and I sill looked like myself; not overly made-up. Victoria and her team were talented, prompt, friendly, fun, and professional. My experience with them was positive from the day of the trial to my wedding day. I should mention that I finished treatment for breast cancer two months before my wedding, and Victoria and her hair team were instrumental in helping me chose between wearing a wig or rocking a pixie cut. I decided to go with the pixie, and am so glad I did! They were able to handle this sensitive circumstance so well, and I cannot thank them enough. I highly recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lindsey F

Victoria was wonderful! She was super easy to work with and did a beautiful job on not only myself but my mom and bridal party. They all looked gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Amy S

I believe that credit is due in the form it deserves. I used Victoria for the hair and make up on my wedding day. Victoria said she would send an extra girl to do hair since I had a bigger party. The extra girl they sent, Melissa, was clearly available because of her inability... Read More to do a simple braid, curls that lasted more than an hour, and she was apparently incapable of smiling throughout the process. The girls began doing my bridesmaids hair all of which looked OK, but nothing special. Two of my bridesmaids got headband braids, which were not headband braids just braids going from the side of their head. Now let's move onto the flower girls. I asked for their hair to be braided back into a flower braid , with curls at the bottom. Instead of enjoying getting my hair done, I had to keep telling Melissa, that my flower girl's hair looked terrible. Here is why, as she was braiding her hair back there were giant bumps being created throughout the middle, on the top of her head, it looked like a five-year-old did it. After the fourth attempt was still awful, Eliana decided to step in. The hairstyle was still not what I asked for, but looked a little better. The curls in their hair fell out almost immediately and the hair tie at the bottom holding in the flower braid was exposed the entire time. The flower girls hair was very unprofessionally done. It was 100% not worth $65. Now let's move onto my hair, the bride. I asked for a waterfall braid. If that was not something that Linda was comfortable doing, that is something she should have told me. She took about 30 minutes starting and stopping and re-trying to braid my hair before she was finally finished. Again, it looked OK but there was nothing special about it. Before the ceremony was over my hair no longer looked like a braid. It fell out so quickly it was ridiculous. When my mom called to complain Victoria told her she would return to fix it. That never happened. So, instead of enjoying my cocktail hour I was getting my hair done by one of my guests. (embarrassing) My bridal party also did not get to enjoy the cocktail hour, as they were standing in the bridal sweet re-curling their hair. Is that something that we should've been doing? Honestly, when I pay as a bride $300 for hair and make up I expect it to be done correctly and last. Same for my bridesmaids, $150 and they have to redo it themselves? Is that for real? Oh, I also would like to include the fact that my mother was told on the phone that I asked for a loose braid and loose curls, both of which never happened. I asked for a waterfall braid, and when it's done properly it is done tightly. So, when talking about hair I absolutely do not recommend this company. I would also like to add the way they harassed my mother for money was ridiculous. As I'm trying to get my dress on and calling my mother to help me Eliana is harassing my mother for missing $30. If my bridesmaids each chipped in money for a tip, how are we missing $30? They are lucky they got anything as a tip. Oh! I also don't want to forget about the $30 hair extension clip in fee. What a joke! My sister kept needing to bobby pin her hair over her hair extensions and re-clipping them in because after paying $30, they still wouldn't stay in. What was that fee for? In closing, if you don't mind your hair not lasting throughout the day, or your hairstyle not matching the one you requested, go ahead and book Victoria for your next event.

2017-11-14T23:28:34 Response from the vendor

Hi Amy Again this review along with your mother's below that day still have me very confused and surprised. First in regards to your flower girls. yes I was told Melissa had a difficult time with the flower girls. But per your mom when I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kathleen r

I felt and looked beautiful on my wedding day as well as my mother and maid of honor..highly reccomend!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Linda S

BEWARE if you book hair stylists from here. We booked them for our daughters wedding. The trial they did a nice job, but after they book you it goes down hill. The one stylist couldn’t even do a simple braid in the flower girls hair. None of the girls hair stayed in good .... Read More Even while the stylist were there the bridesmaids had to keep going back to get things fixed that were not staying in. Thank god we had curling irons do fix it after they left. I can’t tell you how disappointed we were. When I called Victoria to tell her I wasn’t happy especially about the brides hair not staying in. She really could care less. So this is a warning... choose another group to have your hair done. Don’t take a chance with this group or you will be disappointed.

2017-10-22T22:34:45 Response from the vendor

Linda. Once again. I am completely shocked by your response to our service. I also disagree with me Victoria the owner not caring. I absolutely was concerned and responded to everyone of your phone calls while I was working a VIP Wedding myself. A review... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Aldana V

Victoria had done the make up for 2 of my friends' weddings, so choosing her was a no brainer! All my bridesmaids looked like heightened versions of themselves- each gorgeous in they own right, but also very natural. My make up was stunning (and stayed on all day in 81 degree... Read More weather) and my mom seriously looked like a movie star. Vicky and her team were prompt, fun, easy to work with and just wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Samantha R

In search of a good hair and makeup team, I made appointments for two trials. My first trial with another company went well, but when I had my second trial, which I had scheduled with Vicky and Kathy, I knew by the end of the appointment that I needed to book with them. They... Read More were both very friendly, personable, and all-round the type of women you want to be around. More importantly, Kathy did my hair far better than my other appointment (set up in rollers for more bounce, rather than just curling iron) , and Vicky had no problem re-doing my makeup to perfection to make sure I got the look I desired. By the time my wedding day rolled around, the team Vicky had sent for my bridesmaids arrived on time, were professional, so sweet, and they made my girls look amazing- everyone was really happy with how their looks came out! Vicky did makeup for both my mom and myself, and again, she did a great job and I was really happy with how both hair and makeup turned out. Throughout my wedding day (which included a lot of walking, photos, tons of dancing and sweat) I never re-touched my hair or makeup –I mean I never even had time to look in the mirror throughout the wedding day bliss! I’ve since gotten back all my photographer’s photos, and seen all my guest photos and I must admit hair and makeup held up incredibly well! I think I can say this rings true for both myself, mom and BMs- I’m surprised my flat hair held those curls for so long (with minimal and not crunchy hair spray) and that my makeup looked on point and lasted from when it was complete at 2pm, from my 4pm ceremony until midnight when the reception ended. Vicky and her team are fantastic and reasonably priced and so so worth it. I would recommend them hands down and would def look into hiring them again for any future events. (Also if you’re on the fence about the lashes-I recommend going with them as they look amazing in pics!)

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 catherine t

They deft know how to make you beautiful without overpowering. Makeup was perfect, not too heavy and stayed throughout the whole day. I hired them for two events, the first event my hair got very frizzy and I had to fix into a bun, my curls didn't last. However for my second... Read More and big wedding event, I communicated this and they used a smaller curler and my hair for this event lasted throughout the whole day and night. I highly recommend them for your special events and wedding, they are pricey but worth it. We even added extra hair and makeup for our Saturday wedding so we didn't have to wake up early (this was the groom's doing and worth it)

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Patty N

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Juv H

Vicky and Norma were the best!! My photographer moved everything an hour later and Victoria was so accommodating and moved her time later. All my girls makeup including my mother came out beautifully and they all loved it also. Victoria did my makeup and it was flawless and... Read More lasted all day and night.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Tara F

Victoria and her girls are AMAZING!!!! I used Victoria and her crew for my wedding. She came with one other makeup artist and two hair stylists. Danielle was my hair stylist. Before my wedding, I had one makeup trial and two hair trials. Danielle and Victoria were so patient... Read More with me and took the time to make sure everything was perfect. My mom came for a trial too and she LOVED it! On my wedding day, Victoria and her crew were perfect. We all looked absolutely stunning and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all night long. The best part was the airbrush looked so natural and felt good too. I had never seen such beautiful hairstyles and makeup before. Victoria and her girls are such a pleasure to work with. They are so friendly and funny too! Highly highly recommend. Thank you Victoria and Danielle and the other girls for making my wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jennifer D

Victoria and Norma were amazing! I loved my makeup on the big day and so did everyone in my bridal party. Even when my original makeup artist quit only a few weeks before my wedding, Victoria made it right and everything was perfect on my wedding day. Thank you, Victoria!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Gina R

Linda did a fantastic job on the day of the wedding. She arrived on time and worked diligently to get through the bride, four bridesmaids, and mother of the bride. She worked fast and did touch ups at the end, and was flexible enough to do a variety of hair styles, on both short... Read More hair and long hair. Both youthful and more matronly. All my girls were very impressed with her work, and the fact that even though we started at ten a.m., our hair lasted until midnight. Fantastic work!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Amanda M

By far the most amazing make up and hair team in the business! I got married on May 12, and had 4 of Victoria's girls come to the Pleasantdale to do our hair and make up. From the moment I had my trial, I knew me and my bridal party would be in great hands. Each and every... Read More single artist was so professional, nice, and definitely created a high energy/comfortable setting the morning of my wedding. Victoria did my make up, and I never felt more pretty! She did an excellent job, and you can tell she loves what she does! All of her experience has paid off because she has the best team around. Prices were competitive, the artists were so experienced, and all of my girls loved their hair and makeup. They were able to do 8 make up and hairs plus my make up in under 4 hours! Totally book a trial today, you will not be disappointed! :)

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Carlyn J

Victoria and her office manager Eliana are amazing! My previously booked makeup artist canceled 3 months before my wedding. I frantically emailed Victoria to see if she had an available makeup artists for my upcoming wedding. Victoria personally called me within an hour of my... Read More email and offered to do the makeup for the wedding. Eliana made scheduling mine and my mother's trial so easy. Victoria is so professional and talented! Our makeup looked stunning after our trials! Victoria made both my mother and I feel welcomed and beautiful. She was understanding of my situation and was so generous with her pricing. I without any hesitation booked her the same night as my trial. I can't wait for my wedding in August to get to work with Victoria and her team again! Thank you Victoria!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Courtney K

Victoria and her team are absolutely amazing! As an out of town bride, finding and choosing vendors can be a difficult process. Victoria and her team made choosing hair and makeup artists so easy for me! After reading reviews and speaking to Victoria over the phone, I knew I... Read More had to book with her, and I booked without a full trial run. They were incredibly accommodating, very personable, and a true pleasure to work with! The bridal prep during the morning of our wedding ran so smoothly and was so relaxing compared to how stressful and chaotic it could have been with 6 bridesmaids and a flower girl. And their work is AMAZING! I don't wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis, and Victoria was sure to help me achieve a more natural wedding day look! They made all of the girls feel beautiful and confidant that day. Kathy, Denise and Victoria are so talented and are true artists. I would highly recommend booking them for your special occasion!

Victoria De Los Rios

AWARD WINNING MAKEUP $ HAIR ARTISTS As seen on TLC Say Yes to the Dress Makeup Artist Victoria De Los Rios & her Team Specialize in Bridal and Special Occasion Makeup & Hair! We are on location Award Winning Makeup & Hair Artists as seen on TLC"s " Say Yes to the Dress" , Four Weddings and are featured monthly in "THE KNOT Magazine" Victoria De Los Rios has over 21years of experience as a Makeup Artist. She is a Certified Mac Makeup Artist who has provided makeup for many brides throughout New Jersey, New York, PA and CT.