Mystic Creek Golf & Banquet Center

Milford, MI

Mystic Creek For Your Wedding!

Your perfect wedding is assured at Mystic Creek Golf Club & Banquet Center. It offers the ambiance, gourmet excellence and professional, courteous service for that most important event in your life. Mystic Creek creates each event, from black tie formal to upscale elegance, for up to 300 guests.

Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1 Champions Cir, Milford, MI (248) 684-3333

awesome reception

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Jessica H

Mystic Creek did an amazing job for our wedding reception. The food & drinks were great! We felt like royalty (due to the fantastic staff). Tracy was excellent in making our vision come to life. The room was decorated beautifully! I have no complaints. I am so happy we chose... Read More Mystic Creek. It was truly special. I will never forget it. Pictures on the golf course were an added bonus.

Fabulous venue!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Andrea G

Mystic Creek was a fabulous venue. The actually site is beautiful, but besides that, Tracy, the planner is amazing to work with. They helped take care of everything so I didn't know if something was off on the day of. They were so easy to work with. I would recommend Mystic... Read More Creek to anyone and everyone!

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Toni D

We absolutely loved Mystic Creek!! Tracy is the best! Everything planning wise was super easy. The staff was on their game the day-of. The reception room is AMAZING - high ceilings, windows all around. It looks out over camp dearborn property so it is all nature outside. They... Read More have a beautifully landscaped gazebo on the property. It ended up pouring rain on our wedding day so our ceremony was seamlessly set up in the reception hall instead. It was STILL absolutely wonderful! An awesome plan B!! Thank you Tracy and Mystic Creek for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Cindy S

Kathy was excellent! I didn't need a wedding coordinator as she was great at keeping everything on track and on time. My cake arrived falling over and cracking. Kathy and the chef fixed it by taking the bottom layer off, since the supports in the bottom layer were broken and... Read More nobody noticed a thing. The venue and ceremony site was beautiful.

Memorable Wedding

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 judy e

Looked at lots of venues and choose Mystic Creek. This venue is so different. All glass windows lookout at a beautiful destination wedding feeling. Everyone is very easy to work with. The ceremony site we used the gazebo. All guests are brought out via a golf cart. Not... Read More that it is a distance to walk but just such a unique way to go to a wedding. The Bride is placed in a Limo golf cart that is covered and her entrance is not viewed to all right until she steps out to walk the aisle. We had many items we brought in for our event and never a problem. Oh and the price was amazing.

July 11,2014

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Denise L

My wedding was absolutely perfect! The venue at Mystic Creek was outstanding. Kathy Patterson did an outstanding job making sure everything went smoothly. The food was superb! The service outstanding. I can not say enough good things. We were very happy! Excellent choice!

June 13, 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Kristal K

My day was absolutely perfect! Kathy was wonderful to work with and her staff were equally as wonderful! Everything from the ceremony site to the room setup was perfect! I couldn't have asked for more! Everything was also very reasonably priced. Their wedding package... Read More includes everything you'll need! The food and the premium bar were amazing!

Breathtaking Views, Awesome Staff and Great Food

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 chris p

We went to a bridal show at Mystic Creek to look at vendors, without thinking to have our wedding there. After seeing the fabulous venue, tasting the great food and especially meeting with Tracy, we left on the way to having our wedding booked at pricing below what we had... Read More budgeted. Overall, the way we were treated stood out from other places we had been considering. Tracy was fabulous help through the whole process. Our wedding was better than my dreams in every way. I could not have been happier with Mystic Creek, the staff, the food, the surroundings, and the whole package. Outstanding! As a bonus, we ended up using 3 of their vendors as they were very good too!

Beautiful place to get married and celebrate after

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Kara L

Mystic Creek is an amazing place to have a wedding. The golf grounds are beautiful, and the banquet room is spacious with windows all around creating a romantic feel. The staff was amazing and VERY helpful. The food is awesome as well. I am so happy I decided to have my wedding... Read More at Mystic Creek. We got married outside at the gazebo, it was beautiful!!!!

Mystic Creek was wonderful

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Shannon S

We had our wedding reception at Mystic Creek and were very pleased with them! They were very flexible and were able to accommodate all of our requests. The food was wonderful, and our guests really enjoyed the bar package. I would recommend choosing Mystic Creek for your... Read More reception. They were wonderful!

a beautiful venue

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Leah K

I loved having our wedding at the Mystic Creek Golf Club. We had an outdoor ceremony that was just lovely. They even hang beautiful flower arrangements in the gazebo which added a very nice touch. Tracey was great to work with, and very accommodating. The view from the... Read More banquet room onto the golf course was spectacular. This is a great place to have your wedding!

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Anne Marie A

The staff at Mystic Creek could not have been better! They were so accommodation, friendly, and attentive throughout the entire planning & day of the wedding. The banquet manager, Tracy, was such a pleasure to work with. The hall was decorated beautifully as well as the... Read More outdoor ceremony site. The whole experience was wonderful. I did not hear one bad comment about the place/staff/food from any of my guests. My guests actually can't stop talking about how great everything was at Mystic. I highly recommend this vendor for any wedding based on the how well EVERYTHING went, and on top of it all, it was very affordable. P.S. The golf course was the most beautiful backdrop to all our photos!

The perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Emily B

Mystic Creek is the ideal place to get married! The banquet hall is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is so accommodating. We have been told by people that our wedding was the best they've been to in years. The food was fantastic and I can't imagine any other place having been... Read More so kind and helpful. There is not a single thing I could complain about. We got rave reviews from everyone who attended. I would recommend any and everyone to get married there. My husband and I were on a tight budget and we were able to afford it and they worked with us to manage costs. Because of them, I had my dream wedding!