The finest catering at affordable prices

Naiman's Catering has been a Louisville wedding tradition since 1987. From a full sit down dinner to cocktail buffets, Naiman's provides outstanding food and service customized for each bride. Naiman's Catering is a member of The Louisville Wedding Network consisting of 17 vendors, to complete all of your wedding needs.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

10004 Hartwick Village Dr., Louisville, KY (502) 327-7333

link wedding

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Abby B

From day one our experience with Naiman's was outstanding. They came to our home for a private sampling of food, and helped us to create the perfect menu for our crowd of 350 on wedding day. The food and service was perfect. Our guests continue to reach out to me to compliment... Read More the excellent food and friendly staff. Not a single complaint, it was truly perfect!

Great job!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Jen D

We had a smaller wedding (120 guests) and found many caterers couldn't be bothered with our smaller contract. Les Was great. He treated us just as though he would any large contract. He came to our place to let us sample food and was easy to work with. The food was good and... Read More plentiful. At the end of the night they made my husband and me plates of food to take with us which was great since we didn't get a chance to eat!

Wonderful Caterer

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Katherine K

Naiman's Catering was great! Les came to our house for us to try food (the chicken salad sandwich is Awesome by the way). He was helpful throughout the whole planning process. The staff was Excellent throughout the whole wedding! They brought us our drinks, extra food, whatever... Read More we needed. They even went out and collected plates from tables which I wasn't expecting. We also had a couple of bartenders and they were amazing! So polite and helpful. All of the staff were great, the food was Amazing! I would recommend Naiman's Catering to anyone who wants a good priced caterer, friendly staff and wonderful food.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Eudora V

So many good things to say about this vendor. Five stars all the way. They catered our wedding of 200 guests. The food was delicious, the staff were friendly, Mr. Naiman was willing to work with what we wanted on our menu. Our guest loved it- with the basil chicken, bow tie... Read More pasta, salad, and cheesy mashed potatoes being a big hit! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Alisa B

Les was absolutely amazing to work with! He offers a great variety of food and menu options and will work tirelessly to get your selections within your budget. His presentation at our wedding reception was clean and elegantly placed and his staff was top notch! I highly... Read More recommend Naiman's - quality food, affordable pricing, excellent customer service! Wedding - 9.19.15 in Louisville, KY

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Naiman's did an outstanding job at our son's recent wedding reception! Being the parents of the groom, we were not involved in the reception planning at all, and so we just had to trust the bride's parents in this regard. It's safe to say we were definitely blown away by the... Read More quality and the quantity of the food provided. Everything was well presented and tasted absolutely delicious! We had guest after guest complimenting the food and raving about their favorite dish all throughout the evening. Several folks, even in the days following, would mention how much they enjoyed their meal at the reception. Everything was top notch, and we couldn't have been more pleased! Thank you for helping to make this special day in our lives perfect! ~ Becky W

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

The food was outstanding and the service spectacular. Many of our 250+ guests stopped us to compliment us on the food. All were pleased and none were disappointed. Call Naiman's for A+ experience.

Amazing food and staff.

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

Les Naiman and the staff of Naiman's catering are the absolutely the best. Our family had the most pleasant experience working with Les on planning an extensive menu for my daughter's wedding. The food was so delicious, hot and plentiful. I cannot say enough good things about... Read More the food or the staff. Our guests went on and on about how wonderful the food was. Also Les's prices were much better than any other caterer we priced. I pray Les doesn't retire before my other two daughters get married. It was definitely one of the best experiences in the wedding planning for us. God bless you Les and staff. Lesley Shannon Shelbyville Ky.

Naiman's Catering is AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Jennifer H

We received many compliments on the food from guests saying it was the best wedding food they've ever had!! The food exceeded my expectations, and people are still asking where the food came from. Everything was perfect!! We had no problems and no complaints. We enjoyed doing... Read More business with you and would highly recommend you to future brides!!

Wonderful food and service

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Brittany C

Les Naiman, the owner of Naiman's, does such a great job running his company. The food is excellent, he makes a point to meet when it is best for you, and is happy to bring LOTS of samples to your home for you to try. The food and service at the wedding were incredible and we... Read More received many compliments on the passed h'ors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, the buffet, and the carving station. Les was willing to work with us on any changes we wanted to make to the menu and head count up until a couple of days before the wedding. Will definitely recommend his services for any event!

August Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Elizabeth S

The Naiman Catering team is awesome! Go straight to Naiman, everyone knows him and recommends him, everyone in Louisville loves working with him. He will meet with you and bring food, hes very flexible and easy to work with. Know your budget before you meet and he will work... Read More with you to get the most for your money. His team was amazing, they did things that they didn't have to but wanted to because they care. Like waiting on the couple, whatever we wanted they grabbed. They were incredible.

Very Helpful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 2/02/2012 Lara G

Les Naiman was fantastic! He was so helpful in fitting the catering to my budget. He came to my house with food for us to sample and choose from (all of it was delicious)! Great staff, everything went so smoothly!

great vendor

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Kristi H

great food, decent price, great service. i would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone. Plus - he comes to your house and makes you and your family food to taste test!

People Talked About Them For Days

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Michelle H

Les was so great from the moment we met, all the way through until after the wedding. I first emailed him, and found out he would be at a wedding show that weekend, so my husband, then fiancé, went to taste his food. We met with one of his employees at the table, and she took us... Read More to meet Les. Once she said my name, he replied with my wedding date and venue, which I thought was impressive. He helped us figure out what we needed to stock our own bar, and his staff even helped set out the appetizers that we brought in ourselves, it was nothing something any of them had to do, but they went above and way beyond to make everything run smooth.

Rating for Naiman's Catering Inc