Attention to Detail, Unsurpassed Service

Naman's is a full-service caterer specializing in a variety of cuisines for weddings and special events. Our professional servers and bartenders create the spectacular presentations in our food displays and provide the VIP service that has made Naman's so well known along the Gulf Coast.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

2961 Dauphin Island, Mobile, AL (251) 473-3900

savory food and great service!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Sandi H

My consultant, Amber, was the best! She made sure I got what I wanted and gave me some good advice! My mom and I went for a tasting before the wedding and it was hard to choose because everything was so good! In the end the food and service was excellent and the caterers even... Read More stayed around to help clean up!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Morgan H

Very professional and extremely tasty! They provide me and my bridesmaids lunch while we are getting dressed, will cut and serve our cake and will even pack me and my future husband a "to-go" basket for our food for us to take home with us!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Kay R

I cannot suggest this vendor strongly enough! My wedding went very smoothly and guests keep saying such wonderful things about the entire night. My mom and I think Naman's is to thank for so much of it! Great food and incredible service!! They went above and beyond to make sure... Read More my husband and I and our parents were okay and did not go without anything all night!

Wedding Caterer

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Marion W

Naman's was amazing! Well done! I am still hearing compliments on the food and service. They customized the menu to exactly what we wanted and they executed it perfectly. I would recommend them for any event that you need catered.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Mariah P

Was very impressed with these caterers for my beach wedding this October. They did an excellent job being super organized, very friendly, and helpful. They put my mind at ease on my big day. We received great service and hospitality. Would definitely recommend!

Wedding Reception Catering

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Amanda A

Naman's catered my beach wedding. The wedding was held at the Gulf State Park Pavilion in Gulf Shores, AL. The food was just so-so. It wasn't really hot, and was kind of interesting (I've eaten a lot of chicken cordon bleu, and wouldn't have said theirs was great), but they... Read More were very friendly, flexible, and easy to work with. They definitely put the bride at ease!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Aimee B

Worth every penny! They were very helpful with the many changes and additions we added to our original menu selected at the tasting.

Amazing Staff

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Amber T

Highly recommend. Great food, great staff...made me a very happy bride. Thank you!!:)

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Amber L

Amazing service! I absolutely love their staff. We got married at the Gulf Shore Pavilion and it was raining and the cater actually came to my car and brought me an umbrella so I wouldn't get wet while she was getting soaked. THE CATERER did this!! They were amazing!! I would... Read More recommend them to anyone!!

Absolutely WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Cassie

This was the cheapest catering I could find but you would never guess from the quality of service and food. They offer such a great variety, their staff was amazing and helpful and the food was excellent. I had guests all night and days later telling me how good the food was... Read More :) I had 50 guests and we had a cocktail hour and a full buffet still meal with a carving station (and a server to do the carving) and an excellent bartender. The only thing we supplied ourselves was the alcohol.

Yummy

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Rachael S

I have been freinds with this family for 16 years and they are amazing at what they do. Our food was nothing but amazing.

Great food and service

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 kyla b

I used Naman's for my dinner and bar. I loved all the food choices we picked and the staff was friendly and did great. They were all professional and packed up all the food securely when it was time for them to leave. I worked with Ginny through the whole process and she was... Read More super! She was so helpful and had great suggestions. I would definitely recommend Naman's for your catering.

Dinner

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 A C

Nice menu

WONDERFUL !!

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Janice F

I can't say enough about Ginny at Naman's ! She worked one-on-one with Sheila at The Rose Bud Florist and they created the wedding of my DREAMS! We had so many compliments on the food and the flowers !

Amazing Food

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 Lane A

Naman's was great on our wedding night. One of the servers even made sure to refill my champagne all night while I was socializing and dancing. The food was awesome and people keep telling me how delicious it was! They made an amazing strawberry tree for me, but it was really... Read More too big. My whole family has been eating strawberries for weeks! Overall, I would absolutely recommend them.

Delicious and Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Kaitlyn G

Naman's worked with us to create the menu and look that we wanted. They were very flexible and the food was awesome. They do an especially fabulous job of styling all of the food tables. They're a little on the pricey side, but it's worth it. I'd definitely reccommend them!

Great food, awesome people!

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Nina B

The food was worth every penny and we got lots of compliments on it. Dealing with the staff of Naman's was a pleasure, from the first meeting and testing to the very end of the night. The staff on hand at the wedding was so helpful, and went above and beyond the duties of a... Read More caterer to help make the reception go smoothly and make sure everyone enjoyed themselves.

Best wedding food ever!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Andi M

All of our guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever had! We had a buffet type set up with southern delights, including fried foods, seafood, salads, dips, etc. We were able to provide our own alcohol but their employees were the bartenders. As far as I could... Read More tell the service was excellent. The director was constantly checking with me to see if I needed anything. The best thing we did as bride and groom was take 20 minutes to ourselves to eat so we got to try everything and it was all fantastic. Exactly was I was looking for from our first consultation on, super easy to work with!

shrimp and grits...yum!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Candyce C

Nothing but good things to say, the person we worked with was Ginny. According to my mom who worked with her most, she was the easiest vendor to work with, the food was amazing, especially the shrimp and grits! and the servers brought food to use as we were getting ready,... Read More brought food to our room so we could eat right after and sent us away with a food basket. very generous! unsure on the cost, but I know it was very affordable. The only thing I could say negative was I remember my wedding cake being everywhere, It was kind of messy and that didn't really look very good when someone was going to the table to get a piece, other than that I was fully pleased! the presentation was very impressive as well

Talk of the night

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Alana

Naman's food was out of this world. Guests were still talking about how great the food was for weeks after the wedding. Not only was it amazng food but they did an outstanding job of decorating and making the wedding exactly what I envisioned.

Great food!

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Jordan M

We chose Naman's because they are always reliable and their food is always good. They were very easy to work with and things went very smoothly with them. I cant attest to the food at our wedding because I only got to eat a few bites, but all the guests raved about how good the... Read More food was. We had a lot of out of town guests so we really wanted to show off our local cuisine so we had a good bit of seafood and other southern foods and everyone seemed to love it! We were very pleased with our overall experience with Namans and would use them again.

Naman's Carering Review

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Alex S

Naman's makes amazing food! Their staff are super helpful and are willing to work with you to help you find what fits you and your guests. I changed the menu at least three times and once from sit down dinner to heavy hors d'ouvres. They didn't even bat an eyelash and took care... Read More of it. They provided so much food, even more than we needed and my husband and I enjoyed for several days after the wedding. Amazing food!!

They Went Above And Beyond

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 kira b

First things first, the food was AMAZING!!! People are still talking about how great the food was and we loved it so much that we froze all of the left overs to use for Thanksgiving trimmings!!! The staff was very professional and they set up their stations beautifully! When... Read More you book with Naman's you get a Manager for your special day. This person's main job is to pamper the Bride and Groom. They fix your plate, bring you cake, bring you drinks, get you any refills you need and check on you numerous times throughout the event to make sure they can make your day as smooth and stress-free as possible. My manager went above and beyond on the day of my wedding. While my wedding party and I were across the street at church getting ready and munching on the sandwiches that Naman's provides to you while you are getting ready, my Mom was at the reception hall putting out all of my centerpieces. These were tall vases with glass gems, water, and floating candles. After all the centerpieces were put out the bottoms of them started to fall out. Some of the linens were so ruined that they had to be taken to my house and washed and then put out again. My Mom was in tears because she thought I was going to be so upset. The manager told her to go over to the church and be with me and not to worry about a thing and that she would make sure I would have pretty centerpieces. She went around and had the staff take up all the other vases before they had a chance to break and then she collected all the glass gems. She filled the cute little cups she had for all my guests to drink from with the colored water and some gems and then put the floating candles in them. She finished it off with gems around the bottom outside of the cups and some flowers here and there. It wasn't the centerpieces I had planned, but it was absolutely beautiful and I can't imagine any other company going out of their way to do something like this. Naman's has found a customer for life in me, my husband, and our family!

To Die For

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 michelle b

Naman's catering is the best in Mobile, Alabama. Everything you taste of theirs is to die for! We used them for the Grooms Dinner, the night before the wedding, and the food was awesome and the staff was perfect! There was never a moment that your drink was empty and the plates... Read More were always loaded with such good food. Naman's has such a large menu of different kinds of food and the staff that works in the office is fast to respond and help you!

Naman's Catering

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Heather P

After we tried unsuccessfully to work with another very unprofessional caterer, Naman's saved the day! Even with less than a month until the big day, they worked with me to come up with a wonderful a la carte menu, and even recommended ways we could save on our catering bill.... Read More The food was delivered on time and completely set up for us...all we had to do was eat! Everyone raved about the food; even though we had leftovers, we had more than enough volunteers to take them home! The next time I throw a party in Mobile, I won't even bother looking anywhere else.