Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Wedding Rings, Rings

106 W. Virginia Street, McKinney, TX (972) 540-2739

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jonathan H

I love this place!!! Nan makes you feel like a part of her family.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Amy G

Nan Lee took my 12 year old wedding set and made it brand new!! She is a miracle worker and takes so much time to really ask questions and make the experience so personal! She has also done several restoration project for me of some old family jewelry and did an amazing job!... Read More She ha so much passion for what she does and is the best in the business!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Amy G

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Bethany L

Nan is absolutely amazing! She designed my engagement ring around the dream I had for it, and she exceeded my expectations! My ring is absolutely beautiful and I get complimented on it all the time! My earrings I wore on my wedding day were also designed by Nan Lee and her... Read More employees, and they came out absolutely beautiful. I am never disappointed by any of her work, and the jewelry she designs and sells is all beautiful and unique. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. We wouldn't recommend anybody else for jewelry needs!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Macie M

I absolutely LOVE Nan! Her staff is incredible and accommodating to fulfill any design dream I have! Nan has personally designed my wedding rings, and other special pieces I have. There is no other jeweler that can compete with her talent and creativity.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Angela K

Before even getting engaged, I had dropped many hints for my fiance to consult with Nan Lee for the perfect ring. We are both blown away by the "wow" factor of the final product! He said although he was totally clueless when it came to jewelry, the process was easy for him... Read More because of the great communication of Nan and her team. He even did this entire process long-distance from New Jersey, and didn't get to see the ring until just before the proposal! We couldn't be more thrilled about the ring - incredible quality and exquisite design!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Ever A

Nan is an exceptional woman & jewelry designer. She can create anything you dream up! I had an idea for a very special custom engagement ring. I wanted a custom colored gold and a unique colored diamond. My fiancé and I visited several jewelers that all told us that my... Read More vision wasn't possible. And then we found Nan! Not only was she able to create the ring of my dreams but she surpassed my expectations. Friends, family & even strangers rave about my ring. She is very conscientious of your budget, and she is one of the loveliest people you will ever meet. She is like a ray of sunshine. Warm, bright, bursting with positive energy, and endless ideas. She really takes her time getting to know you and what you want. If you are looking for a very special jeweler to do a very special piece...Nan is the one!

Jewelry for that special occaion

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Deb D

Nan Lee jewelry captured the essence of my wedding dress in a beautiful necklace and matching earrings. I'll be able to wear for years to come on other special occasions.