Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

1050 Colwell Lane, Conshohocken, PA Serving Philadelphia area (610) 306-0924

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Lisa P

What can I say...from the moment my daughter and I walked into Nancy's workroom she blew us away. Nancy had my daughters Pinterest wedding board loaded. Planning started right then and there. She got my daughters vision and perfectly executed it. The flowers were... Read More breathtaking! Our guests were surrounded by the most romantic flowers and candlelight. Thank you Nancy!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jill F

Nancy created an enchanted evening at the Loews Hotel in Philadelphia for my daughter. From the bouquets, to the chuppah, the centerpieces and placecards, Nancy and her team did a meticulous job. The whole affair sparkled and oozed of romance and elegance. Even the bathroom had... Read More surprises.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jennifer S

We used Nancy and her team to do our wedding at the Chubb Conference Center. Our ceremony was on site at the Ace Club which meant Nancy had two spaces to design and decorate. Not only did Nancy deliver, she rocked it. Each space was designed exactly to what Nancy and I discussed... Read More and to our vision. Nancy was extremely detail oriented and always made me feel comfortable and confident. Nancy met me with multiple times, had phone conversations with my mom and I, and even did check ins to see how things were. She is top notch. Nancy is an artist and designer and follows through on everything she says. She made our wedding come to life and gave it the perfect look. Trust Nancy and her team on everything they do and say. They will be correct every time. If I could do it all again, I'd pick Nancy and her team over and over. I am a detail oriented person who is yes, picky... and Nancy made everything perfection. There is no one like her!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lara S

Nancy did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. We worked together for a little under a year and she truly made my vision come true. I wanted simple, elegant, and romantic, but didnt have an idea of exactly what types of flowers would work so Nancy helped me... Read More find what flowers would work best. Nancy is incredibly talented and makes sure to get to know you so that she can help you create your dream wedding and figure out exactly what your vision is for the ceremony and reception. I would 100% recommend Nancy to anyone looking for a florist. Every detail was perfect and when I saw the final outcome the day of my wedding I was overjoyed with how well it turned out. I got married at Gulph Mills Golf Club two weeks ago and wanted to completely transform the reception space and Nancy figured out how to build chandeliers that consisted of foliage with huge light bulbs. It was the first time she had done it and it looked amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 donna m

I selected Nancy Saam Flowers for my daughter's August 13th wedding because I could see her excellent taste in floral arranging from photo's on the web and the flowers turned out fabulous! The bouquets had the perfect blush pink roses, the ballroom of the Merion Tribute House... Read More was just stunning with her tall gold candelabras with roses and greens, the lower centerpieces were packed with muted roses and exceeded expectations because they were so full, and the entrance garlands were so well done fitting snuggly into the archway. Nancy was a pleasure to work with on the wedding. She allowed us to see her inventory at her shop and put together a contract with actual photo's of our ideas which helped us understand what the flowers would actually look like. She was very flexible and accommodate some last minute changes to the flower plan just 2 weeks before the wedding. Before the wedding, Nancy did a walk through of the venue with my daughter and me to be sure she understood our vision. Best of all, Nancy and her crew took down all of the décor and packed everything up for us at the end of the evening. My daughter and I are rather picky and Nancy matched our expectations with tremendous graciousness! She is very approachable, and thus, discussing the flower plans and budget were very comfortable.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Robin

Nancy did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding. Unlike some brides, I really didn’t have an idea of what I wanted. I knew I wanted simple, but that was about it. I also had my wedding at a venue that was very busy, with a lot of color and decorations on the walls, so I... Read More didn’t want to overdo it with flowers that would take away from the venue. Nancy sat down with me and by asking a lot of questions and looking at my Pinterest board for centerpieces and bouquets, she was able to come up with the perfect flower arrangements for our wedding. About 4-6 weeks out, Nancy invited me over to do a table mockup, where I had a chance to see how what we discussed would actually look. I’m a visual person, so this mockup was really helpful and gave me a chance to tweak the layout and vases I thought I wanted, but when I saw it on the table, I didn’t. Nancy was totally accommodating and worked with me to come up with the layout that I had been envisioning all along. I was so happy with how everything turned out! The bouquets, tables, and chuppah all were beautiful! I really loved what Nancy did and I would highly recommend her for your wedding or special event.

Love her look and style

Reviewed on 4/01/2015

I have used Nancy for my daughters debutant ball and for the Philadelphia charity ball) which is the same scale as a wedding if not more elaborate)several times. She had to produce many lovely bouquets and they have always exceeded my expectations. She does wonderful work and I... Read More find her straight forward and easy to work with. I personally would highly recommend working with her and have recommended her to several brides I know.

Beautiful Floral Designs

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Alexis P

We hired Nancy to do the flowers for our wedding at the Union League of Philadelphia and the results were fantastic. She was incredibly attentive, receptive to my requests, and thorough during the planning process. Everything - bouquets, centerpieces, escort card table... Read More arrangement - completely exceeded my expectations. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted for my wedding, but the flowers, arrangements, and décor she provided were even more beautiful than I could've imagined. Nancy gave us our dream wedding, and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Suzanne B

Nancy did the flowers for my wedding in May 2013 at the Merion Cricket Club. She is the only florist I contacted as I had seen some photos of her work hanging in the Cricket Club and asked, "Who did those flowers in that photo?!" So, I knew to contact Nancy and it was the... Read More right decision, for sure. Without a doubt, I have not been to a wedding that has had more eye-catching flower arrangements than Nancy's. I wish I could attach a photo here, but I can honestly saying working with Nancy was very easy. The reception vibe wouldn't have been the same without Nancy's towering cherry blossom table arrangements with hanging votive candles. It literally looked like I had my own cherry blossom trees in the reception, that's how impressive they looked. So many people commented that they had never been to a reception with such ambiance, like they were sitting under cherry trees at their table! The flowers for the bridal party also really stood out as original. I highly recommend Nancy for your Philadelphia-area wedding.

I asked and I received the flowers of my dreams!

Reviewed on 3/07/2015 Sarah P

I had heard that Nancy's flowers were to die for and I was not disappointed for a second. From start to finish Nancy gave me impeccable service. From our first meeting, to an onsite location walk through (that was an hour and a half away), until installation and even a follow... Read More up after the wedding Nancy was so helpful and caring about our big day. She completely understood my vision and made it come to life. I received so many compliments on how beautiful our flowers and decorations were I lost count. Our wedding was so beautiful it was even published in Brides magazine and I love seeing it pop up on pintrest every now and again. If you choose Nancy I can promise you will be guaranteed a drop dead wedding you will never regret or forget!

Wonderful Wedding Florist!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Kelly R

My husband and I got married last January at the Merion Cricket Club and Nancy Saam was our florist. IT WAS FABULOUS! We went with a Winter Wonderland theme and I had talked to Nancy about my inspiration and sent her pictures with my ideas. She was truly able to translate my... Read More vision into reality. We had tall crystal branches dripping with hanging candles and low centerpieces with tall taper candles. My guests said the flowers were the prettiest they had ever seen at a wedding. And one person even commented that they loved the fact that they could still see people across the table. Our personal flowers were gorgeous, too. My bouquet was beautiful and fragrant with just the right amount of sparkle. Our little flower girl didn't want to put her bouquet down the entire night! The flowers were delivered to us on time and Nancy was kind enough to deliver to 3 different locations. I want to add a little note about responsiveness. Nancy is 100% dedicated to her brides, especially the bride du jour. By this I mean that in the early stages of your wedding planning, it may take a little longer to hear back from her, but that is only because she is attending to the bride getting married that weekend. The week leading up to my wedding, Nancy and I were in contact constantly and her response time was phenomenal.

Nancy Saam Floral Review

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

Nancy did the flowers for my 11/2/2013 wedding and truly, people STILL talk about what a beautiful job she did. I absolutely LOVED working with her - we got along beautifully and we quickly understood each other and came to a shared vision. She exceeded all of my expectations... Read More and helped make my wedding the most perfect day. Additionally, she worked really well with my other vendors and it was a completely stress free, amazing process. I love Nancy!

Nancy Saam Florist

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Kimberly T

Nancy is a true artist! Every floral arrangement and bouquet that she created for my wedding was EXQUISITE. My wedding day was perfect, and having the gorgeous flowers at the ceremony and reception made it all that more special! :)

The Most Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Andrea A

I was married at the Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park this past July. Nancy was the most wonderful florist. We met at her warehouse months before, she was open to everything I imagined and even asked for access to my pinterest page! She worked hard to make my undecided vision... Read More come to life. I said candles and light pink and white flowers- Nancy showed me lots of possibilities and made it come true! Nancy went above and beyond. I told her the my favorite wedding flower were peonies, unfortunately they were out of season, Nancy flew them in from ALASKA to put especially in my bouquet! All of the bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen flowers were perfect. The chuppah was magnificent, I told her some of my images and she was able to work with this undecided bride to make it magnificent, she also helped with me with my place card table by sticking to my theme. Each table was unique and magnificent. The flowers and décor was beautiful. I loved every table. Nancy was amazing to work with, she is helpful and listens to your wants. She is professional and it was the one aspect of my wedding that provided 0 worry. I knew she had it, of all the weddings I've attended this year I can, without bias, say my flowers were the most most gorgeous! Love you Nancy!

She Takes your Dreams and Makes them a Reality

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Gillian M

I have worked closely with Nancy Saam for many years with my job, so it was an easy decision to hire her when planning my own wedding. Nancy is full of so much talent and vision and can truly create that feeling and vision you've always dreamt about. That is what she did for... Read More my wedding - She brought my dreams to life. From our bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was breathtaking! She is the best of the best. I highly recommend!

she's the best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Amy F

Met Nancy through my planner and I am so grateful. I'll admit, I'm not big on flowers, but she made the whole process so easy! The flowers were gorgeous and she was so helpful with all the details. She had worked with our venue, so that was a big plus, since she knew what... Read More would work and what wouldn't. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Horrible communication - not worth the risk!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Alison B

I was referred to Nancy Saam and met with her several months before my wedding. My mom and I went to her house in PA and we were very impressed with her work. The trouble is, Nancy has horrible business manners. She took more than one business call while we were sitting her in... Read More her living room in the middle of discussing my wedding. We waited for over 15 minutes while she talked and talked (and yelled at her husband on the phone). At the time I just kind of laughed because I thought she was a character but knowing what I know now it should have been a red flag. After our consultation she promised an estimate in 2 weeks. She was late. No biggie though. When she sent the estimate I needed several changes made to it and she said she'd have a new estimate to me in 1 week - I never received it. After the first week I emailed, one week later I called. No answer! We had already told nancy we wanted her to be our florist - all we needed were some prices updated. I finally got her on the phone after several calls and emails and she acted like nothing was wrong and she was just busy - sure it happens. Then she promises me the estimate "ASAP" and again, I never receive it. After reading her other negative review on here I decided to get out while I still could. Being in the wedding business she should know that communication is key - brides have too much to worry about and cannot be chasing flakey vendors. A few weeks ago (MONTHS after the promised estimate update) I got an email from Nancy asking where we stood with the proposal...haha sorry Nancy, a little too late dear. Funny thing was, when she emailed me she made sure to reply to the last correspondence we had and NOT the unanswered emails she received from me.

Not worth the trouble!

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Erin S

I hired this florist for my wedding, even though my gut told me it was a bad idea. Communication with her was very difficult, and she beat around the bush giving me a price. When we finally came to a price agreement via email, I asked for it to be changed on the contract and... Read More was ignored. On the day of the wedding, she came in with 9 gorgeous bouquets for my bridesmaids and one small dead one for me. I was horrified. My wedding was all purple, and the flowers were to be purple, pinks and whites and she shows up with red burgundy boutineers for the men. I asked her to please change my bouquet and change their flowers to purple. She also told me I owed her an extra $2k than what I thought. Even though everything came out great in the end, it was really not worth all the stress and anxiety she caused me. I was really shocked given her great reputation for floral design, but clearly this was because she does events where she comes in,sets up and leaves and doesn't need to work with anyone.

Will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Mary T

I was not very specific with what i wanted but did show pictures of dream bouquets. She blew me away with her design. The mood she set was just stunning. Everyone has said that both our church and reception venue have never looked so beautiful! She is very easy to work with and... Read More her designs will absolutely go beyond your wildest dreams!

Luscious, Beautiful, Classy

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Angela B

I absolutely loved both the process and results with Nancy Saam, who I consider to be an artist with flowers. I learned alot from her in the process of talking about what I wanted, and she soon had a vision of my style and taste and went with it. I felt like I could trust her... Read More taste and the results were stunning and better than I could have imagined. She was also very responsive and came up with ideas and asked me what I thought, etc. Loved working with her!

Rating for Nancy Saam