Nantasket Beach Resort

Hull, MA

Oceanfront Resort

Truly memorable meetings and events with an authentic local flavor – that is the inspiration behind the Nantasket Beach Resort. Experience our exemplary service, magnificent cuisine and superb white-glove treatment. After your celebration, retreat to your complimentary bridal suite.

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop

Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

45 Hull Shore Drive, Hull, MA (781) 925-6612

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Holly M

Mary is the best! She is so helpful and the sweetest human ever! The venue itself is beautiful. The rooms are pretty great, especially the king suite. Food was the best around. Pool is good. Service is prompt and friendly. Great experience from start to finish!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Rachel W

Couldn’t have been happier with our experience at the Beach Resort. Everyone we worked with was so great and helpful in making our day perfect. We heard many positive reviews from our guests about how beautiful the venue was and how the food was so delicious. It was also very... Read More convenient to have the room block for our out of town guests. Overall, you get beat the package. It was awesome!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Meghan B

Amazing venue! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a beautiful beach view! They made our wedding even better than I had asked for. They put in their best effort with every single detail. I literally have 0 complaints everything went extremely smooth the night of... Read More the wedding. They renovated the entire place, it's gorgeous. My guests were RAVING about the venue, we all stayed in the hotel and had breakfast and a beach day together the following day. The bridal suite was seriously amazing and huge!!!! My husband and I can't wait to go back for a future anniversary! :-)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christina P

We had the most amazing wedding we could have ever imagined at the Nantasket Beach Resort. Everything was perfect from day one of planning our wedding here. The day could not have gone any better. The food was amazing, the staff was incredible, the view is perfect, and I would... Read More recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christina P

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jacki C

I was married at the Nantasket Beach Resort this past August, and I couldn't be happier with my decision! I was so stressed about every little detail, and working with Mary made everything simple, organized, and really exciting! When we arrived, the entire staff was so welcoming... Read More and helpful. The hotel was also a great place for my family to stay for the entire weekend since there is so much to do in that area. I would recommend the Nantasket Beach Resort to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 K B

Mary and the entire staff was fantastic! 5 stars! A beautiful location... LOVED the bridal suite! AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017

This is the most amazing venue for a wedding! If anyone is looking for a fun and relaxed beachfront atmosphere to have the best night of their life then this is it. The food is amazing and kept coming all night so no one left hungry. The location of the resort and back drop are... Read More just breathtaking, no need to have an overseas beach wedding when you have this amazing spot so close to Boston! Mary was a legend and made everything completely stress free and easy, all the staff are great and we're so efficient and friendly. Amazing venue why would you look anywhere else?

Reviewed on 8/22/2017

'Book this hidden gem of a venue now! Mary, the events coordinator, was a such a pleasure to work with. There was never a moment I doubted she didn't have everything under control. The serving staff on the evening were without fault, professional and attentive at all times. The... Read More food was of the an exceptional restaurant quality, seriously delicious; with dietary issues a breeze to cater for. The space was a fantastic size for our gathering of 140 people, with lots of spaces for those wishing to rest there feet or to dance. Every guest we have spoken to has said it was one of the best receptions they had ever been to! Seriously consider this venue!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Megan A

We had our wedding reception at Nantasket Beach Resort and it was perfect! Mary was wonderful to work with and was able to answer any question I had. Our day was absolutely beautiful! We loved having our photos taken on the roof top deck! Our guests loved the venue, their hotel... Read More rooms, and especially the food! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Laurie C

We were just married over the weekend and everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - was perfect. Mary Santosuosso was instrumental in ensuring everything was covered and taken care of. She recommended DJ John Cristoferi, who was excellent and ran the party with ease and perfection... Read More for us. Lorraine, our wedding coordinator appointed by Mary was amazing, she covered every fine little detail and made sure we were taken care of all night. We were treated like royalty and it was the best experience of my life, from start to finish. Even the team at the front desk lead by Kathy made sure us and all of our overnight guests were taken care of. What a place...what a night! I'll never forget this experience as long as I live.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Mai N

Hands down the best wedding weekend! Mary, the social events manager, was absolutely great to work with during the planning process. She was quick to respond via email or phone and helped wth suggestions when we were unsure of certain things. Lorraine, the day of coordinator,... Read More was literally my brain for the day...which was exactly what I needed! She decorated our ceremony and reception rooms better than I had envisioned it with all the items we dropped off. The hospitality from all the staff that worked there was top notch! Thank you for a perfect wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Caitlin N

I planned 90% of my wedding from a distance and Mary was so helpful to me. She responded to all of my questions and emails in a timely fashion and was able to provide me with tons of information. The ballroom is a beautiful romantic room for an intimate reception. The ballroom... Read More can hold up to 300 people and we only had about 100 people at our wedding and the room didn't feel too big. Food was good. Nice ocean views especially at sunset. Lots of things included in the price of the wedding, especially if you have an off peak day. Free bridal suite hotel room the night of the wedding and another free stay on your 1 year anniversary. The room was beautiful and very big. Everyone tells me it was a beautiful wedding. I'm very happy with everything overall.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Shereine D

I just had my wedding at Nantasket Beach Resort on 4/29/2017 and it was amazing! I dealt with Mary from the very beginning and she was so helpful answering what seemed like the MILLIONS of questions that I had (especially since my husband and I live in TX and were planning from... Read More afar). On the day OF the wedding, our banquet captain was Lorraine and she was an absolute doll and kept things moving right along coordinating with our DJ. In addition to having our wedding there, several friends and family (including us) stayed at the hotel and it's so pretty there! And the front desk (and really ALL the staff we interacted with) were all so friendly and nice! I highly recommend Nantasket Beach Resort, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Leah R

Unbeatable experience!! Mary made my maid of honor duties easy. So helpful and put the bride at ease! The venue is beautiful with its amazing views. Best wedding by far!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Emily S

It was the best wedding I have ever been to, and it was mine! The location is phenomenal, accommodating doesn't even begin to describe the staff, Michelin star worthy food, I could go on. If you're thinking about this venue call, just call Mary and book now!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amanda S

Beautiful views, helpful staff, nice venue if you would like to make a weekend out of it! We had our ceremony there and wanted it on the beach but it is public and the tide is tricky because when it's high it leaves no sand. Keep that in mind-but the inside ceremony ended up... Read More being pretty!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Julie S

We LOVED having our wedding at the Nantasket Beach Resort. The rooms were lovely (especially with the gas fireplaces!). All the staff was kind and responsive to us and making the venue fit with our needs. We worked with Mary to arrange most of the wedding- Mary is awesome! Mai... Read More helped us work out our room blocks and was great in helping us add more rooms to meet all our guests's needs. Ashley in the Paragon Grill helped us work out our rehearsal lunch, and Corey was with us the day of the rehearsal, being so helpful and considerate towards us and our guests. The waitstaff on the wedding day were friendly and attentive to all of us, making sure we ate, which my husband and I both really appreciated! Our Day-of Captain Lorraine was great, helping us keep track of the time and making sure the flow of the day went smoothly. She seemed a little flustered with us when we tried to sneak out to take a sunset beach photo, but it ended up not being a problem whatsoever and she was cheerful and helpful the whole night. I absolutely recommend this venue as a wonderful place to get married.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ashley R

We got married at the Nantasket Beach Resort on Sept 18. We couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. Our wedding coordinator Mary was wonderful. She went out of her way to make wedding planning smooth and a great experience. The location itself is... Read More beautiful. We were able to take pictures on the hotels roof deck which we were able to also capture a gorgeous sunset. Our overall experience was wonderful. The rooms, food, and staff were great and we want to thank everyone who was involved!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Faye A

Excellent wedding venue! We loved having our ceremony and reception in the same place (ceremony downstairs, reception upstairs). Having our family and friends stay at the hotel that weekend made it really fun and convenient for everyone! The upstairs ball room is gorgeous and... Read More when the sun sets (during our dinner time) it was beautiful! The bridal suite is amazing, it was large enough for all my bridesmaids, mom, hair stylists and visitors that came in and out. Our wedding was so much fun and we're actually going back for our 1 year anniversary! (Also - Mary is Mai are AMAZING to work with, they are so helpful and responsive!)

Stay Far Away

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Kelly A

Stay away if you expect even ADEQUATE communication from your venue. We were told in our initial meeting to see the venue that they could easily accommodate a 200-person wedding, that they could do a room block for our guests, and that they have a bar downstairs that all the... Read More guests go to for an after-party with free music on Saturday nights. Sounds appealing to have all your guests in one place for the whole weekend, right? We soon found out that the bar downstairs has a max capacity of 40 people and that it is not always music, sometimes it is a comedy show - so why they would have told us that they could do an after party for us, knowing we had a 200 person wedding, is beyond me. Our coordinator, Mary, was not proactive at all in making us feel comfortable. For several months we had to ask her questions about details of our wedding instead of her offering them to us. When we asked to sit down with her about the cost & details, she told us that our questions should be saved until our details meeting which was several months away. Our final straw was when we found out they booked multiple other room blocks during our wedding weekend and therefore were completely sold out of hotel rooms NINE months before our wedding - without even giving us the heads up! We found out incidentally through one of our guests attempting to book a room. We ended up canceling our contract and they even gave us our deposit back because they admitted some serious flaws in their process. Until they realize that they need to treat their bride and groom, or ANYONE who will be spending a considerable amount of money with them, with more openness and respect - you should stay far away from this place!! You deserve attentive, open, respectful, and gratuitous staff members! This can not be found at Nantasket Beach Resort.

Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Jamie L

Mary the event coordinator was awesome to work with. The venue was so clean, good was excellent. I have received more compliments on service and food, most have said they have never had good as good and hot at a wedding as at the Nantasket Beach Resort.

Hidden Gem in the Venue Lists

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Angela F

Nantasket Beach Resort was a diamond in the rough! We almost didn't visit because of the limited pictures on their website but once we visited we fell in love. They hosted out reception and ceremony. We worked with Mary who was excellent. She is very responsive to emails and... Read More organized. She followed up with me and all of my vendors appropriately and was patient with my many questions. The resort was very flexible with all of my requests from welcome bags, to signature drinks, to decor requests. At the rehearsal we had a less than spectacular "banquet captain" that made us feel rushed and un-rehearsed. As soon as we addressed this with Mary she took off, stayed for the ceremony to make sure everything went smoothly, gave us a new "banquet captain" and had the general manager stay for our event. I was blown away by their response and dedication to making sure we were happy on our big day. In addition, the food was excellent (filet and statler chicken) and the servers were friendly and accommodating.

Early summer wedding Hull

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Laura F

Amazing location, great views, perfect spot for a mini-get away weekend. We had 160 guests, end of May. The room was a little tight with that many guests, but it made for a great fun party atmosphere. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating during the event, and we... Read More had a wonderful time!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Stephanie R

Nantasket Beach Resort was great. Nice hotel, great view, delicious food and much more reasonably priced than the other venues we had toured. Our guests also gave great reviews as well.