Nantucket Snapbooth, Photo Booth Rentals

Nantucket, Cape Cod, Boston, NH, RI, ME, VT

Nantucket Photo Booth Rentals: MA, NH, RI, ME, VT

We rent outphoto booths for weddings on the Cape and Islands, in Boston MA, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and all of New England. Our high-tech booths are sleek and stylish and can blend nicely with any color scheme. Our packages come with unlimited prints and video message recording, digital green screen, FaceBook, Instagram, and twitter upload, email from booth, prop box and much much more. Our booth fits 6 people comfortably, and is like no other booth on the market. Check out our pictures, and let us know if you have any questions about our full service booth.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Nantucket, MA Nantucket, Cape Cod, Boston, NH, RI, ME, VT (508) 221-2403

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

I don't normally take the time to write reviews, but in this day and age when people are so quick to throw criticism around it's important to recognize truly fantastic service when you see it. I was blown away by the level of professionalism, excitement, promptness, and... Read More flexibility Nantucket Snapbooth showed from the very first phone call all the way through the end of our wedding. The owner of the company, Matt Mannino, handles every detail of the Photo Booth for the event which was very comforting because you know you're talking to someone who truly cares about your experience and will go the extra mile. Setting up his services was extremely easy and was done with just one phone call. When the day of our wedding came I was surprised to see Matt personally there and was again comforted to know that he would take care of anything that came up. He also showed great flexibility that day as our day of planner made a mistake and told him to initially set up in the wrong location. When he was asked to move he didn't complain about the extra work that was created for him and instead happily moved his entire set up. I only saw him briefly during the reception (I was a little busy), but I had several family members take time to let me know how great Matt was with their children in the booth. As fantastic as the customer service was with Nantucket Snapbooth, I was equally impressed with the product they provide. I picked them because of how advanced their booth is, but when I saw the final product I was blown away. They had all of the standard props you see with any photo booth, but they also were able to produce videos of any length (this is not offered anywhere else) and let our guests pick customized backdrops with their green screen. All of these options are wrapped up in a nice looking, rounded booth. Thank you Matt and Nantucket Snapbooth for providing our guests with some fantastic entertainment during the reception and providing us with a hilarious photo album to help commemorate the most important day of our lives. I wish more companies had the customer focus you do. Thank you.

Matthew Mannino

Matt, his Wife, and their two young girls split their time between Southern New Hampshire and Nantucket Massachusetts.