Artistic, Documentary

Engagement

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Kiera L

Naomi was suggested by our wedding planner, Veronika with Ali'i Kauai, and was a perfect fit. She arrived early and immediately connected with our small wedding party. She is warm, interactive, friendly and SO much fun to work with! She has a great eye for lighting, positioning... Read More people and capturing the perfect moments. Truly, her photographs captured how our wedding felt--maybe even better! Naomi was the best choice for photographer for us and we would highly recommend her talents and expertise to anyone looking for great professional photos. Mahalo! :)

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Lauren R

My husband and I feel so fortunate to have had Naomi photograph us on our wedding day! We eloped at Ke'e Beach in February. I loved her portfolio the moment I saw it and I loved her after meeting her. She made us feel comfortable, relaxed and completely organic. We got all our... Read More photos within 10 days! It was hard to believe we were looking at ourselves in the photos, they were so beautiful and natural. We have received so many compliments on our album and many shared that they teared up viewing them. One comment we received was that we looked like we were in a magazine. We were so impressed with the amount of quality shots she got in such little time. She was a sweetheart and a breeze to work with. Would highly recommend the talented Naomi, her work is stunning! Mahalo!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Meredith Z

Naomi took the most incredible photos of my wedding day!! We just had a small elopement and she made it look so magical! Her photos are beautiful and artistic, pretty much everything you could ask for! She is also the sweetest, nicest person and really makes you feel... Read More comfortable. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Lauren N

I knew that Naomi's photos would be good based on her portfolio and glowing reviews. But I could never have guessed at just how talented she is; her photos are gorgeous and she is a lovely person. Our whole experience with Naomi was incredible: she greeted us on our wedding day... Read More with warmth and then must have been a magician throughout the ceremony. After seeing our photos, I do not know how one person could capture as many shots and angles as she managed to, all while somehow managing to avoid the silly snorkeler who decided to crash the party. Naomi also worked to get us our photos quickly for the party we were having upon returning home, which was amazing considering how busy she is. When we received the photos, we were moved to tears. Her work is beautiful and she captured the day and our emotions perfectly. Thank you Naomi!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

Naomi Wong... where do I even start? This woman is brilliant! Trust her completely and you will not be disappointed. My husband and I married on 07/26/2016. I booked Naomi sometime in September 2015. From the very beginning (email correspondence) she was prompt, thorough, and... Read More overall very easy to work with. Honestly, I had quite a few things going on in my life and did not dedicate the time to send Naomi sample photos or much of anything for our "vision." I do not regret it at all. The day before the wedding, I made a list of photos that I wanted to make sure I had with my family. As far as everything else, Naomi had full control. Just from her reviews and online photos, I trusted her completely and felt no need to demonstrate what I wanted. The day of our wedding, she arrived promptly, prepared, and was an obvious professional. As many of the other reviews have mentioned, she is very calm and serene. My husband and I can be pretty stiff and awkward. Naomi told us where to look, how to stand, where to place our hands, and gosh did she know what she was doing. We had our photos in 2 weeks! 2 weeks! Every single one of them is beautiful and shows what a wonderful eye Naomi has for detail. I knew they would be great, but they still exceeded my expectations. Do yourself a favor and stop reading reviews for other photographers. Naomi will come through for you in every way. She is worth every penny and more! Naomi, thank you so much for our beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Ashlee D

What a doll and talent! Her work is beautiful, but so is her spirit. She kept my husband and me calm the day of, right up to the moment I walked down the isle and she captured who we are perfectly in her photography!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Jennifer A

Naomi took really beautiful photos for our wedding March 18th on Ke'e beach that I know we will be able to treasure for the rest of our lives. She is incredibly talented, finding just the right lighting, angle, pose, and shot for every single photo. I can't narrow down which... Read More ones I want in an album! She is so laid-back and really was a calming presence on our wedding day, making sure that taking the photos was enjoyable and stress-free. I have absolutely no negatives, she's the best!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Ashlee R

Naomi was great to work with! From the beginning she was very helpful in establishing the photography timeline and making sure I had all the shots I wanted. She is easy to work with, reasonably priced and did provide great work. I would highly recommend her to future brides!

2016-01-19T02:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashlee!! You are so sweet and thoughtful to share these kind words! I wish you both all the best in your new life together!!

HIRE NAOMI NOW!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Dulce G

We adore Naomi! From all of her prompt and informative emails leading up to the big day to her dealing with a sudden case of food poisoning from the soon-to-be-groom the day of our engagement picture shoot, she is the BEST! Yes, she's professional and very talented! You will... Read More absolutely love your pictures - we can't stop looking at ours! Naomi is also very kind and made us feel at ease during the engagement pictures (nausea and all) and wedding day. Her gentle demeanor made for a fun time during somewhat awkward moments - our very first professional photos we had ever taken, but you would never know because we look like models! ;) My fiance and I wanted the very best photographer for our destination wedding and Naomi nailed it! Hire Naomi Now! XO!

2015-12-02T22:58:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dulce!! You guys seriously are too sweet!! You did all the hard work! Your willingness to make the best out of the situation (bad food poisoning) really added that light, joy and love to your photos that make them so unique and memorable!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Christin K

We had an amazing experience with Naomi. Her work really speaks for itself! I loved each and every image from our special day. From the beginning of the process, she was fantastic to work with. She got to know us as a couple, and based on her understanding of our vision and... Read More preferences, we ended up making some tweaks to our arrangements that I am so incredibly grateful for (i.e. - time of day so I wasn't sweating profusely and squinting, etc.! she simply noticed a pattern in the example photos I sent and offered some great insight). Naomi truly has an eye for beautiful shots. I appreciated her direction on site, as well. I wasn't focused at all on posing or posture, and she managed to direct us subtly in order to achieve the best most flattering, natural shots. Finally, she is just a doll to work with! So sweet and lovely! I enjoyed having her as a part of our special day. I would give her a thousand stars if I could! I highly recommend her services!

2015-12-02T23:01:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christin & Dave! You guys were such a lovely couple! What a beautiful evening you had as well which just suited you both and your love for each other so perfectly! I truly hope to see you on Kauai again one day! Aloha!

A lovely evening with stunning photos

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

During our search for a wedding photographer, the first thing that stood out for us about Naomi’s work was how natural and relaxed most of the couples in her images looked. There were hardly any exaggerated poses, and, very important to us, the couples looked happy. Furthermore,... Read More we liked Naomi’s style of processing, favoring a natural look rather than oversaturated colors and exaggerated contrast, which we had mostly seen up until then. What also stood out to us was the fact, that some of her images we liked best were actually taken in unfavorable, flat lighting due to overcast skies. This was important to us, as we would be getting married outside and, even though we were hoping for sunny weather, we wanted to feel confident we would get some beautiful photos regardless of the weather. Upon enquiring about her being available on our date, we already had a very friendly confirmation from her the next day. Her request for some more personal info and a couple of pictures both of ourselves and wedding photos we liked gave us the feeling, that it was truly important to her to prepare herself for our wishes. Naomi was wonderfully reliable in responding to our e-mails leading up to our big day, which was very reassuring for us. We were both a little nervous going into our photoshoot, but Naomi was just so easy going and relaxed when we met her on our wedding day, that we instantly felt super comfortable around her. During the ceremony Naomi managed to work in a very unintrusive way, so that we were actually surprised at the number of close-ups she managed to get. We would never have thought in advance, that we would have such a wonderful time taking the pictures, but Naomi just made the whole experience so enjoyable for us. After a short while we were happily chatting away with her, while she would casually direct us where to walk to and what poses to strike. The whole photoshoot just felt extremely natural to us, basically like going for an evening stroll on the beach with a friend that just happens to be a hell of a photographer. The pictures came just 12 days after our wedding. Naomi managed to capture all the important moments from our ceremony and the love we have for each other absolutely beautifully. Looking through the approximately 300 images from our 2 hour shoot we felt taken right back to that beautiful sunny evening on the beach. Many of our family members and friends that have seen the pictures so far, have raved about how great they are. Our favorite statements so far are “That looks like a picture right out of ‘Modern Bride Magazine’” and “We don’t really need a photographer for our wedding, because any photos we will get can only look bad against Chris’ and Sabine’s”. I think it really says a lot for the high level of the photos Naomi took of us, that we spent a considerable amount of time trying to pick out our favorites and still ended up with about 100 images. Dear Naomi, We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful time we had having our wedding photos taken by you, the resulting beautiful images, and also the time you took afterwards to tell us about life on Kauai and where to get some great Hawaiian food. We have, in the meantime, had several images printed for our family, and, if at all possible, the pictures look even lovelier when printed. We could not have hoped for better wedding photos and we will be surely enjoying the lovely memories they evoke for many years to come. Thank you so much! Chris and Sabine

2015-06-22T20:54:03 Response from the vendor

Chris & Sabine THANK YOU!! You words are so kind and have touched me so deeply! Thank you thank you and please come back soon to visit!! Aloha!!

So Happy!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 amy w

I'm so happy Naomi was able to capture our special day! She was very quick to reply to e-mails before the wedding and easy to work with. On our wedding day we were running behind she was so understanding and helpful, she even called our officiant to let him know we were behind!... Read More What help and relief! She was so nice and fun, she helped us relax and feel comfortable. I am not a photogenic poser and I feel like she knew exactly how to get me in a good picture position :) We are in love with our wedding photos! Which we got back in less than 2 weeks of the wedding! I am so happy we found her to take our photos! I definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in Kauai!

2015-06-05T01:35:12 Response from the vendor

Amy thank you!! You guys were so awesome and amazing! I'm so happy we got to spend your wedding together and am just thrilled to have met you both! Come back to Kauai again soon!! Aloha till then!