Wedding

Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

P.O. Box 6716, Napa, CA (707) 258-1352

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Stacie Y

We chose Sharon after meeting with other planners because she made us feel like family. She was exactly how we imagined she would be. She had only our best interests in mind. She was able to take our initial conversation and able to make fantastic vender recommendations. She... Read More has been in the business for a while and you could see the great relationships she had with everyone we met. Being from out of town and having very busy schedules she was always able to help us with phone calls and emails. When we were in town she made sure we were priority number 1 and you could always tell she always had our best interests in mind.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Brittny L

My husband and I had our wedding at a family vineyard in Napa and Sharon not only coordinated the whole thing, she knocked it completely out of the park. This was a destination wedding for not only ourselves, but all of our 125 guests. We are so thankful to have had her... Read More throughout the entire process. It was way better than any wedding I had imagined. I flew up to Napa twice and felt that I could have even just gone once. She knew the ropes so well that she suggested and handled aspects that I never even thought about, but were important. Another HUGE part to it was that the vineyard was under construction the entirety of the planning process. She developed a great relationship with the contractors, estate owner, and winemaker to ensure that everything would be ready for the wedding day. She also completely designed the ceremony, cocktail hour, and receptions sites to my taste and they turned out GORGEOUS. It was all transformed in a day and then back to normal the day after with no input from myself or my family. Her vendors are absolutely top notch. She has amazing relationships and partnerships with everyone we used and was completely open if I wanted to bring in someone different. She coordinated everything between all of them and they did an outstanding job. My husband and I were told countless times over by our guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It all just came together so perfectly and I have Sharon to thank for that. It was an absolute pleasure working with her the entire way through, from almost a year out, to the day of. She was easily accessible, and could always give me an honest opinion. I relied on her knowledge, expertise, and opinions on pretty much everything. I never could have done this wedding for a second without her. I am so glad that I can look on my wedding day and engagement as a lovely, stress-free, and exciting time. Thank you, Sharon, from the bottom of our hearts for the wedding of our dreams.

Sharon Burns - Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

Reviewed on 8/23/2014

Sharon Burns was extremely helpful with planning our daughter's destination wedding in Sonoma Valley, California. She truly went above and beyond to help our daughter realize the wedding of her dreams. Making the planning fun and handling so many of the important details helped... Read More reduce the stress considerably. Her accommodating, positive attitude meant a great deal to us. When my daughter and I visited the area one year before the wedding, we knew we were in good hands when Sharon patiently spent two full days with us, showing us numerous venues for the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. She was thorough with wedding details and extremely knowledgeable regarding area vendors, which is crucial. Her assistant, Jessica, was also very helpful - they made an excellent team the day of the wedding. Here's Sharon in a nutshell: the sole of my husband's shoe separated from the top of the shoe 30 minutes prior to the wedding ceremony. He found Sharon and said, "Sharon, we have an emergency." And she replied, "I love emergencies!" The problem was quickly rectified :) There's no need to look elsewhere; you will not be disappointed with Sharon. We felt blessed to have found her!

My Dream Wedding became a reality with NVCE!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Lyndsay H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sharon. She provided guidance from beginning to end and even though during the planning phase she ran into some serious personal issues and performed a personal move you wouldn't know it by the level of care and detail she paid to our... Read More wedding. She provided amazing references for all the vendors which is so helpful when planning a destination wedding – as I live in North Carolina. Also, Sharon really worked with me on the budget and was on my team when dealing with the vendors and pricing which I really appreciated! For instance, she helped reduce our floral estimate to be more in-line with our initial budget by working directly with our vendor. The day-of was seamless because Sharon and her assistant Jessica were right by my side the entire day making sure everything went as planned. If you’re looking for a very detailed, organized coordinator that is also just a kind, sweet and fun to be around person – than I would highly recommend using Napa Valley Custom Events for your next event!

SHARON IS AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Kristin W

Sharon was an abosolute pleasure to work with!!! She made my wedding planning process so enjoyable and stress free. Sharon is incredibly talented, kind and such a pleasure to work with. I am so thankful and grateful of the Meritage's recommendation. My wedding would not have... Read More been the same without Sharon's involvement. Sharon, you are amazing and thank you for making my day so special and memorable. I can't begin to thank you enough for everything you did and all your help in making my day perfect. You did a fantastic job and I enjoyed talking with you and and getting to know you throughout my wedidng planning process. :)

WOW!! AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 sharon t

Napa Valley Custom Events was amazing. Napa was the destination for our daughter's wedding and NVCE was the planner that made it all happen. The team at NVCE hands down is the best group you can work with for a wedding in wine country. About the only the cannot control is the... Read More weather and somehow they managed to have a rainbow at the reception. Love Love Love them.

Great Wedding Planning

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Samara P

I was looking for a day of coordinator and someone to help me organize all of the vendors for my June wedding. I wanted someone who was doing the basics because I had most of it handled. NVCE was amazing at helping me book the hotel block, transportation vendors and manage the... Read More venue. The day of coordination was also great. Sonja was very easy going and helpful. There were definitely some learns during the process but it went very well and I was happy with the result.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Kirsten G

Sharon was a big help in the planning process and had great vendor recommendations. She was integral in helping to find our perfect venue! We had a destination wedding, so having someone familiar with the area, vendors, and weather was great! She and her team were absolutely... Read More invaluable throughout the wedding! Day of everything ran so smoothly, despite a full day of rain forcing the ceremony inside. Everything ran like clockwork allowing us to really enjoy our wedding day. Sharon was great to work with!

Start a Conversation!